Showing 73 reviews of 59

UXPressia

Create customer journey maps, personas & impact maps online

Showing 73 reviews of 59
Karl S.
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

UXPressia Provides Quick Accessibility and Many Features

Reviewed on 2021/01/28

I run classes in the fundamental of Customer Experience (CX) aimed at those who manage CX for organizations plus those that lead or manage contact centers. Part of my curriculum focuses on the building of personas and the customer journey mapping process itself and I include both videos and descriptions of UXPressia within the course as a prime example of software to consider acquiring when it comes to automating the mapping process.

Pros

UXPressia is one of the more intuitive journey mapping products on the market. I love products that are easy to master without much investment in reading manuals or attending the training. Naturally, you need to understand the fundamental elements of customer journey mapping first but assuming that you will be up and running in no time. I especially like the way I can easily build personas.

Cons

I'm using UXPressis stand-alone so I'm not faced with any integrations and for my needs, this product really provides all that I require and at a very low price-point.

Henrik H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

OK starting point for customer insights mapping

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Really great to get yourself started and have the personas live outsite powerpoint but in a shared tool. Also, produce your customer journeys super fast to align the product team on the over CX as well as pinpoint true pain points.

Pros

Super easy interface. Create a solid customer journey in minutes and personas in seconds. You can fully customise your personas as well as customer journey. The best element is impact mapping, which allows you the support your product decision process and align with overall strategic intents.

Cons

The software seams like it's in an early state. Many times it forgets to save the current state of e.g. a persona. Also, it's quite annoying that you cannot fully customise your persona. The grid is always either in thirds, in halves or full width. You can only make a high persona, not a wide.
Finally, the edit options of the components in the personas (content types) are somewhat limited.

Benjamin K.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

A great tool for learning the UX Design process

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

I use this as a teaching tool to introduce students to the UX Design process. Being able to collaborate with my students and have them create CJM's and Personas all in the same style allows them to focus on what is important in the process - the content. When I have taught this in the past, students spent too much time worrying about how to design their own Personas and CJMs, which wasted valuable class time.

Pros

I found the interface to be clean and very easy to use. I did not have to spend any time in my class teaching students how to create personas or make a customer journey map. I simply told them to do it and they figured out the interface without any trouble.

Cons

There isn't a lot that I dislike about the platform aside from there not being any built-in wireframing tool or prototyping tool. I realize this is not what you are asking and that this is more of a feature request. However, I think this is a really simple and useful platform. Adding in other tools like prototyping and wireframing would mean that I would only have to use one product for most of my UX process, which would be incredible. In other words, you did a great job with this and I want more.

Nikita E.

Best tool for CJM

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

No more sticky notes falling off the wall!

Their blog helped us to improve our understanding of CJM technique.

Pros

I can easily create professional looking maps. And I can use them not only for myself and my team, but it's not ashamed to show these maps to CEO and other departments (when compared with maps built with spreadsheets).

I can easily create as many maps as needed for my complex product and link them together.

"Impact maps" is a powerful feature which helps to brainstorm ideas in the context of business and customers goals.

Cons

Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it.

Jorge L.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

It's a pleasure to buy from this firm

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Excellent experience overall.

Pros

I'm writing from an acquisition point of vu. The procurement of this product is simple and the support of the staff is beyond comparison. Whether it be a technical issue, a billing question or other, the staff is knowledgeable, and supportive throughout the process. Thank you for keeping it simple. Great work.

Cons

I am very satisfied with the product and the company behind the product.

• Used Other for 1+ year

Feature-heavy, easy-to-use, quite an eye candy too

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

Smooth & intuitive workflow. Synergy between features: e. g. persona's needs and frustrations displayed in impact ma, etc. Great explanations and examples, awesome copy in general both in the UI and blog. Emotion wheel in the latest version is absolutely awesome.

Cons

A bit on a pricey side if considered for infrequent individual use, otherwise no complaints whatsoever.

Ilya T.

Easy-to-use combination of collaborative tools for building customer experience.

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Pros

First of all, I really like the process of working on CJM with my team. We tried to create Journey Maps before with excel files and it was damn tricky. Now we can even share CJMs with our customers and work on them together. Personas are useful too, mostly in combination with CJM.

Cons

No localization to my native language, I hope developers will add it soon. Sometimes there are some slow synchronizations in collaborative actions, but it doesn't affect the work process.

Risa G.
  • Industry: Insurance

Very good journey software that is affordable and lightweight.

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

it's magic to just SHOW people what your customers go through trying to use your product. people get it instantly. no documentation can come close to just showing a true customer journey.

Pros

they add functionality regularly and I have seen them incorporate my feedback into the product. High regards for their customer-service. Extremely stable and beautiful product. ticks all the boxes at a great price.

Cons

Features with specific cells-- options for specific cells. can't have everything!

Madicyn T.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

UXPRESSIA review by Southern Utah University Student

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Pros

I like how simple it is to make a persona, CJM, and Impact Map. I've used the Persona and CJM maps and the layouts for both of these maps are great and gave me more ideas to put into my maps than I would've thought of on my own. The instructions on the CJM map were very helpful because at first glance I didn't know what all of the sections meant. I also liked how professional it layouts the maps already so I don't have to design them on top of creating the content for them. There are also a lot of templates for all sorts of uses that would be helpful as well.

Cons

I would like a way to make wireframes and site maps. Those are an integral part of making and designing a website and we can't do that on UXPRESSIA so far.

Good for CJM and personas

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

Choosing random photos of personas )
Goog flexible blocks in CJM

Cons

Linear structure of CJM, can't build loops

Flora K.

Helps to build UX foundations

Reviewed on 2020/04/06

Smooth tool to present journeys and personas to other team members.

Pros

I love the user journey section with the tips and easy of use

Cons

I'm not sure how well journeys connect with the personas? Could pain points and gains cross-referenced somehow?

Jared M.
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Missing a couple things that would make it great

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

I have only used this program for probably around 2 hours or less but from what I used it was very easy to use. The black side bar is a little off-putting, I think a dark grey would make it look more natural.

Pros

it's fast and snappy, the colors are easy on the eyes, it has a hierarchy that makes sense

Cons

features like wire-framing are missing. With the personas it would make more sense to be able to drag the face on the experience, it was a little confusing figuring out that the six dots did that.

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Pretty but not easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

I could produce nice looking customer journey maps but unfortunately, it's really quite tricky to make any changes - it feels rather clunky.

Pros

It produces very nice looking customer journey maps, so it is very presentable and one can certainly be proud of the final product

Cons

It's really quite clunky to use, the interface is rather cumbersome and inflexible. I found it difficult to make changes to a map that's already been done, and it's a bit slow.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy and intuitive

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Identify gaps between desired customer journey and actual customer journey, enabling agreement on priorities.

Pros

Allows to easily visualize of main stages and provided the flexibility to make adjustments to fields without requiring too much time.

Cons

Lack of pictures bank but team is working on it.

Shai Y.

Flawless customer experience and a great product!

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

UXPRESSIA has helped me produce a living breathing Customer Journey Maps along with Persona profiles and Impact maps for clients in a quick and efficient way.

Anyone who's ever had to put such documents together knows how hard it is to create them from scratch, keep them in a centralized location and allow for multiple people to view and edit them. UXPRESSIA solved this with their tool.

This WILL save you time (and money), make you more productive all while making you look highly polished in front of clients.

My clients loved this so much, that one even printed a 5ft by 4ft version of their own customer journey map created with UXPRESSIA, to hang in his office!

Thanks,​ UXPRESSIA!

Pros

UXPRESSIA offers a unique combination of great value combined with great features. The UXPRESSIA managed to combine 3 different tools into one well-integrated tool, resulting in a flawless customer experience.

I love the ability to create personas, which I can then use within my Customer Journey Map while creating an impact map which can pull info from the persona tool. All this includes the ability to share the projects with other UXPRESSIA users or allow others to see your work as well (without a UXPRESSIA subscription).

It's a whole lot of power and a whole lot of bang for your buck!

Cons

It's rare that I say this, but this product is in many ways flawless. Yes, there are new features they could add, but then again, like any software its a work in progress. The best part is this...​

Got an idea, suggestion or bug report? The UXPRESSIA team wants to hear it! And unlike many others, they actually listen!

Anya G.

Finally!! This will save your hours and make you look like a Marketing Rockstar

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Amazing, stellar, makes me not dread the project and makes me look super polished to internal stakeholders.

Pros

For more than 15 years now I’ve been hating a huge part of my job - building out customer personas and journeys. I love the work itself but couldn’t stand spending hours in PowerPoint trying to organize the information with process charts and tables. My boss recommended UXPressia and I’m floored by how much easier it makes these tasks AND how much better the finished product looks. My executive team was wowed by the presentation and our sales team is actually using the info in their daily work. The tool is organized so well that it even helps you think through the research as your doing it. I can’t believe this thing is so cheap, I’d pay way more for the value (UXPressia people, if you’re reading this - you better legacy me into any new pricing! :)
The company is a start-up so there have been a couple times when I encountered a big or something but their in-product customer service chat is so on point that my questions are resolved in minutes.

Cons

What I liked least is that something like this isn’t available for more Product Marketing projects (can you guys please launch something for competitive analysis and battle cards).

Priscilla B.
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Newbie UX Student

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

Even though I'm still pretty new at it, it has made creating Personas for all my projects so much easier. Also visually seeing everything play out helps my thinking process that much more.

Pros

I love how easy it made it to make my persona for my projects. As a new student I was having tons of trouble setting something up but this made it a breeze, plus the design looks good on my project.

Cons

Limited customization when it comes to colour + font.

Elona M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Effective program

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Is great for describing customer journey

Pros

The easy interaction of functionabilites.

Cons

no cons, as a like the program. I would enjoy some extra steps like the export to power point in the Free trial

Vlad K.

Simple yet powerful

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

I have not found any tool, that could create such an exciting CJM and Persona image as UXpressia!
Very useful in case you need to create presentable data without the help of a designer.

Pros

Intuitive interface
A lot of features
Support

Cons

Well it needs some minor improvement, but I believe I can count on UXpressia's team

Andrés N.

UXPressia makes a process that used to be boring fun and interesting

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

I loved the product. It is a game changer with our clients.

Pros

We were up and running in hours. We were able to impress our client with a great result. This same process would had taken hours of face to face meeting and we were able to do it completely online in a collaborative environment.

Cons

I loved everything about UXPressia. My only suggestion would be to make more user friendly for online presentations the full customer journey page. Printed looks amaxing. How to have a similar experience online?

• Industry: Information Services

Good software

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Pretty nice, although there are a lot of minor issues with interaction

Pros

A lot of useful templates, nice visual design.

Cons

Moving the cards is not logical and it took a lot of time to figure out how to resize them properly.

Denise T.

Love this application!

Reviewed on 2018/09/29

Pros

The visuals are clean and simple. It’s very customizable and I can add several categories to my user journey.

Cons

Would like more stock photos in the storyline category.

Sorin O.

Creating a customer experience map is a breeze

Reviewed on 2020/08/01

Pros

Super easy to use and create valuable assets for marketing & growth teams. Must other options involve a google doc, a ppt, a figma file but those get messy really quick and you need to spend a lot of time polishing the presentation. UXPressia makes the whole customer experience mapping and persona creation a breeze.

Cons

I can't think of anything that was problematic. It really works great for it's intended purpose.