Brushfire

The go-to ticketing and registration platform.

Mikel H.

Absolutely Incredible.

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

My overall experience with Brushfire is incredible. I mean, hands down their customer service is the best. Any time I need something, I send a quick email and get a response within the hour. The team takes on the problem as their own and helps me to find the most creative and best way to solve it. I also love that it's not a one-size fits all approach. The customization in form creation is amazing and the team helps in bringing the desires to life!

Pros

I absolutely love the back end of brushfire. The update to the "Manage" page really increased the usability and ease of finding things. Oh, and the reporting feature. I love the ability to create custom reports within the same system and not have to download multiple spreadsheets to create my own views. And the customer service is top notch. Nothing like it: Fast, responsive and more than helpful in troubleshooting the best way to accomplish your request.

Cons

I wish the check-in app was a little better in ease of use and for admins. It would be great as an admin to be able to use the app to see registrations, look up registrants, etc. Basically anything I can do on desktop in app form would be amazing!

Response from Brushfire Technology

Mikel, thanks for the kind words! We're releasing an update to the app soon and looking to take it even further in 2020!

Theresa C.

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2021/03/29

I like the product and have had little trouble navigating the system. However, I am most impressed with the customer service. They are always quick to respond and solve problems. I have not had an instance where I felt our needs were not important.

Pros

The ease of duplicating events and setting up report subscriptions.

Cons

I wish the report subscriptions would duplicate with the event.

Jan J.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Need easy event management?

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

I needed something to manage our annual banquet for our non-profit Pregnancy Clinic. I needed to have a pay portal for dinner tickets and a way to send out invites with an easy click sign in. Sign in was amazing! so easy!
The data at the end was super useful as well.

Pros

I love how accessible the tech support is. They're only an email or phone call away.
They walked me through anything I wasn't clear about. I also like that they are faith based.

Cons

I tried to set up group tables and there were some glitches with that. I think I have it squared away for the next time

Robert B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Brushfire: A perfect solution to Hillsong's small to large scale event's ticketing and...

Reviewed on 2017/05/26

Pros

I have been responsible for our large event's ticketing and registrations for a number of years as well as the technology and information areas for Hillsong Church. Two years ago, after meeting with the world's best ticketing platforms and providers and coming to the realisation that they could not support our specific requirements as a church requiring complexity and depth in our registrations, we decided to build our own software. However, we understood the gravity of the decision to develop such a system and weren't excited about the journey ahead. I was introduced to Brushfire Technology and their ticketing and registration platform. After a very short time and no upfront costs, Brushfire's solution had proven itself as the perfect solution for our needs, with their unique understanding of industry standards around software development and the nature of the church, we had found our answer. This allowed our conferences and events to move forward and our technology department concentrates on other issues.

Brushfire as a team now operates as an extension of our own events and technology departments, though their flexibility and commitment to excellence in customer service it's difficult to remember that they are a supplier and not part of our family.

I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Cons

..............................................................................................................

Lindsey B.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Working with Brushfire has been a great experience! I love the product and the team behind it.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Better registration experience for our customers and organization for our team!

Pros

I love the reporting module! It is very user-friendly compared to some other reporting software that I have used. I also appreciate the ability to customize event set up for the needs of our organization. I think we do some wild things sometimes that Brushfire handles well and I have even had cases where the team changed the software to function better for our needs. Brushfire has LOTS features and helpful tools! Sometimes I feel as though we have just scratched the surface.

Cons

The many features Brushfire offers came with quite a learning curve for me (BUT, BF team is always quick to help me out!). It took me about 6 months to feel like a savvy admin. That being said though, I feel as though our organization does some intense things with ticketing that may add an element of complexity. :)

Jonathan K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I absolutely love Brushfire. The system is super easy to use and understand.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

I have benefitted by reducing the time it takes for me to accomplish my tasks and updating registration information. I also save so much time with the reporting system.

Pros

I love the flexibility and all the options for setting up attendee registrations and event data. It makes things so easy.

Cons

The promo code system is a little bit constraining. I would like to be able to set a number to limit code uses. currently the date option to limit codes is good for most situations but this would be the main thing I would like fixed.

Hannah E.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

We love Brushfire. They feel like family.

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

Pros

Customer service and adaptability are my favorite things about this software. Thank you for all you do to customize it.

Cons

Pulling reports feels confusing and hard. We had a hard time figuring out how many tickets were meal tickets versus tickets. Also, when I need data it's just hard to know which report presents it best. However, I'm not sure there is a better way. I just think it's sort of the way of the data reporting world.

• Industry: Publishing
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Brushfire: Making Registration Less of a Firestorm

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

We used Brushfire once, but it was exactly what we needed. The team is very supportive and gives you exactly what you ask for, provided you can give them the information they need. Highly recommended.

Pros

Brushfire is a program that allows you to organize an event that requires registration, ticketing, and seating. It's built specifically for religious organizations and ministrations, and we used it to set up a small benefit concert for our church. We merely had to plug in all the necessary info, such as event date, pricing, and seating, and from there the Brushfire team did most of the work. The pricing is fair, and there are only two price models, so it's simple enough. It's exactly what it sounds like, and it's great.

Cons

The Brushfire team builds the registration site for you, which I appreciated very much, but I do wish we could have had greater involvement in how to actual registration site looked.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Thank you for the kind words! Be on the lookout for some new updates that will let you handle more of the process. Have a great day!

Russ L.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Brushfire has made managing three distinct events - very easy and very organized.

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

The ease of managing three distinct events with very different registration needs. Brushfire met the complex need with an easy, user-friendly solution.

Pros

The fast customer service response, the clarity, ease and logic of working within the software to design your reg and reporting needs.

Steve P.

Feature Rich and Powerful

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Our online event registrations and ticket sales have greatly increased since using Brushfire. The "customers" tell us how easy it is to use.

Pros

This system presents a beautiful UI for people registering/purchasing tickets. Free events are free to use. We only pay if we are charging for an event. The features are extremely rich.

Easily upsell related merchandise or other events.

Customer service is 5 star. Don't have time to set up an event or have an event with advanced needs? No problem. Send the information to customer service, and they will set up the event for you.

It has an robust API that integrates well with our Church Management System.

Cons

Because it is so robust and powerful, setting up an event is not the easiest task. This is where the 5 star customer service makes up for it. They will set up any event for you.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Thank you, Steve! Stay tuned for a new setup process coming next quarter!

Garrett R.

Outstanding Technical Support

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

Pros

The team at Brushfire is incredibly responsive (and always has been). My organization has worked with them several times in the past, but recently my team needed some intense customization done for a project and the Brushfire team knocked it out of the park. We needed their help and they came through. Can't say enough about their development team or their company...you need Brushfire in your corner!

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. Read on, reader.

Jessica V.

A great integration with Square

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Pros

We have been using Square payments for a while before we started using Brushfire. It’s been such an easy addition to our business that I would highly recommend.

Cons

That payment isn’t taken automatically from tickets to Brushfire

Response from Brushfire Technology

Thank you, Jessica!

Easy Implementation

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

The biggest reason we are using Brushfire is to help our event run more smoothly with less of our time spent on logistics. Since everything integrates so well, we are excited to be able to spend more time preparing for the event itself rather than ticketing, housing, etc.

Pros

Customer Service is top notch! They have been so helpful answering questions and helping us customize to our needs. We started with a free event to test it out and they quickly got everything setup and checked to make sure it was how we needed. I wasn’t expecting such great service for our free event.

Cons

It was a little bit clunky at first trying to navigate where everything is on the backend. There is a TON of features but it takes a bit of time to get up to speed where everything is and how to make it do what you want. There is also a cost aspect that was a little higher than what we had been using before but they give options on how you can cover this cost.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Thanks for the kind words!

Mindy V.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

We have enjoyed working with Brushfire for the past few years

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Ease in ticket sales for our annual show

Pros

The site has a clear interface; we like the options of choose your own seats or best available; the site is easy to use; prompt and friendly customer service.

Cons

Tickets are held in the cart for up to 30 minutes. This may be convenient for some, but holds seats "hostage" that may not end up being purchased.

Sherry R.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

We've been using Brushfire for 6 years and I've never considered going anywhere else.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

This software enables us to cost-effectively sell tickets to our shows while utilizing minimal staff.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and I was able to jump right in and use it with little training. We are a volunteer non-profit and it's been very easy to train others to sell tickets.

Customer service has always been available to assist in any problems that we've had.

Cons

I hate to mention this as a negative because I have not asked the Brushfire team, but I'm hoping there is a credit card swiping option. We usually just manually enter credit cards, but that process tends to be a little slow when you have a line of customers.

Cassandra V.

I am using Brushfire for the ministry that I work and It is easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Pros

That is easy to customize each event. Also that the price is very good in comparation with Eventbrite.

Cons

The Spanish translations is weak and incorrect for many concepts. This is causing confusion on our attendees.

Matthew B.
  • Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used Other for 1+ year

So easy to use and easy to issue refunds and manage details

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

We have appreciated using Brushfire for concerts, large recitals and other events. It has allowed a streamlined process to manage guests. On the rare refund times it is such a simple process our volunteers can do it very quickly keeping customer service complaints from being an issue.

Cons

We haven't had any issues with the software at all. It meets all our needs and the customer service has been great. Highly recommend!

Karen J.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Brushfire makes event planning and ticket sales so much easier for those of us wearing many...

Tracking ticket sales.

Pros

Brushfire provides a seating chart so people can select their seats. It gives a very professional appearance to our event - as it should be! They are very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or requests that we have.

Annie A.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

I have great confidence in the Brushfire team!

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Pros

Table reservations and reports that can be generated and manipulated for different purposes are the feature I like best.

Cons

Sometimes errors can't be corrected as I experienced this year - a previous year photo continues to pop up - confusing people.

Beth C.
  • Industry: Events Services

Excellent Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Brushfire has been incredible! It is our first time to use a website like this, so we had many questions... Brushfire has been quick to answer them all. They have the BEST customer service I have seen in a really long time! I am so grateful for them! They have been a godsend for this conference and have been the easiest of all companies to deal with! Thanks so much Brushfire!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the quick and easy accessibility of the customer service department if there are any issues!

Cons

I can't really say there are any cons.

Tarra O.

Very good!

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Pros

Custom features are really great. The best that we have used. Love the ease of web access. The support offered is very good.

Cons

Pricing is too high when you have mulitiple events every year it gets very expensive. Would love to have a discount for multiple events .

Tim P.

Brushfire has made our ticketing process real easy with full integration into our existing...

Reviewed on 2017/05/18

Pros

The backend is real powerful with a bunch of customizations, options, and reporting. The end user experience is our biggest positive as we had little to no complaints or problems with over 2000 tickets sold... It is easy and quick which is big. The tickets are emailed as a PDF and was customized to the event and looked very professional. Customer Support is very quick and helped with any issues we had.

Cons

Even though there are plenty of customizations available on the back end, it does not seem as user friendly especially on the ticket design and page layout. We would like to be able to create events instantly without interaction with the staff and wish there was more payment gateway options.

Alexia P.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Brushfire Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Pros

Easily customizable for our event. Ability to include add-ons and attendee questions a plus. Ability to email attendees + check in using the same software.

Cons

Reports are not easily created or reviewed.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Alexia, we're glad you were able to easily customize your event! Also, we're excited to say that reports will be completely updated in 2020!

Kim I.

Incredible customer service

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Customer service is incredible and very helpful. Their response to questions is immediate and they are willing to help set up anything that we need assistance with.

Pros

Brushfire is easy to use and has many capabilities.

Cons

It was a little difficult to initially set up events but Brushfire customer service responded immediately to any difficulties we had.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Kim, Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad that our team was able to respond right away and get your event live!

Josh S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

A must have if selling and organizing tickets to an event.

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

If you need to keep an event organized and sell tickets or seats then Brushfire is an excellent option. You can keep on top of sales and communication to create an environment of success for your event.

Pros

Brushfire allows you to have an event and then sell tickets and then keep all of that information organized for the event.

Pros:
-selling of tickets
-event branding
-assigned seating
-email marketing communication
-track attendance
-mobile and desktop flexibility

Cons

All great things come with a cost. For Brushfire you have to weight if the event is going to be successful. If you are able to charge enough per ticket for them to get their cut then this is a great investment towards your event.