QuickScore Reviews

QuickScore

Scorecard builder based on the balanced scorecard method

4.6/5 (17 reviews)

One of the simplest, but just right, balanced scorecard tools

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Very happy with the software, which was very intuitive to pick up by my users

Pros

So easy to setup and use, and already wired for the balanced scorecard (and other scorecards) very well.

Cons

Almost simplistic, with not enough calculation capabilities and needs better integration with other systems and data sources

Othman A.

Saudi Private Aviation Review

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/07/18

We did not have a system to measure our performance nor to measure our balance score cards. Something like all in one place for all our performance measures.

Pros

Easy to use (user friendly), efficient and cost effective.

Cons

I know some would not consider this as cons but I feel we can take this program one step further and create daily performance measures. I know this is not what the system is designed for which is balance score card but for me I think this would add more value to the program.

Kerry H.

Review of Quickscore software

Reviewed on 2015/10/22

We have been using the Quickscore software for a few months now and I would rate it as an excellent system. Setting up our Balanced Scorecard was relatively easy and Clive was very supportive and always on hand to help when we needed it. The software makes our BSC look even more professional and it is easy to navigate and gives users the ability to drill down and get behind the numbers, which is a big advantage for us. We are still getting used to using it as a business, however I can already see what a valuable management tool it will be going forward. I have been very impressed with the customer service side as well as the software itself and would happily recommend to others.

Christos G.

It is an excellent tools to monitor and report on the execution of your strategy

Reviewed on 2015/10/20

I have used the QuickScore software to monitor and report on the execution of our strategy which is based on the balanced scorecard methodology and I have found Quickscore very easy to use and implement the strategic objectives and their key performance indicators (KPIs) but also align them with the initiatives needed to make them happen. It is a great tool (fully web based) for all level of staff (Board members, Senior Management, middle level management and staff) to view/monitor and get reports on how well you are doing in executing your strategy and it can help staff to align their work and initiatives to meet their strategic objectives.

Peter H.

Great for Balanced Scorecards. Great costomer service.

Reviewed on 2016/06/08

I use this to create balanced scorecards with KPIs/Metrics for our organization

* Dashboards are easy to use and provide great overviews
Costumer support is very good - and it is easy to help with your issues.
* Program is evolving - and many new features have been introduced - and some minor bugs I have pointed out have been addressed in the updates.
* Connect web-application makes importing Balanced Scorecard - and the data. I use it to keep a backup to re-upload as metrics and KPIs develop.
* It takes a while to get into - some of the details and features - but the training videos are very helpful.

Chris B.

Excellent and simple Scorecard system

Reviewed on 2016/06/08

QuickScore Balanced Scorecard is a straightforward and easy to use piece of software (as a service) and can by quickly configured to capture the strategic goals of a company and the metrics feeding into those objectives.

The reports available from stock are very useful and a report writer can be used to generate custom reports.

Ideally I'd like to see a flatter, more modern look to the graphics (but this is subjective) and a mobile app would be particularly useful.

Peter W.

Simple, smart, easy to manage Reporting tool

Reviewed on 2015/10/26

Scoreboard, for Sun Life Financial of Canada, has greatly helped us bring together all of our company-wide Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) into a single place. With clear ownership across each specific metric, it has allowed us to improve our monthly reporting of company wide data, which is on a tight schedule. It's standard framework and ease of use has helped keep dashboards at the right level saying much more by showing much less

Bill P.

We adapted it as a benchmarking system for our sector.

Reviewed on 2015/10/21

Easy to understand, easy to adapt, easy to use. Our adaption is unique i.e. no one else in our sector (Franchise consultancy) is using similar software or providing a similar service and I suspect we are using it slightly differently to most people, but it was easy to adapt and the only thing in the market that I could find that provided the basis for a business improvement / benchmarking system.

Chris T.

Phenomenal value for money

Reviewed on 2015/10/20

We've been using QuickScore for over a year now and are continually impressed with the depth of functionality we get for the low license fee, it's extremely easy to adopt (we simply used the extensive help available on the Intrafocus website to self educate) and very easy to use. It has without doubt transformed our approach to managing our business unit and at a remarkably cost.

Giedre V.

Excellent Startegic Performance Management Tool!!

Reviewed on 2015/11/05

We have implemented Quickscore software system 4 years ago and we are extremely happy with it. The system is very intuitive, easy to set-up, upload KPI spreadsheets, generate reports and view dashboards. It is also very good value and customer service is superb. We would highly recommend Quickscore for any organization that is implementing Strategic Performance Management system.

Emad A.

Excellent Software for KPI and PMS Management

Reviewed on 2014/09/11

My first impression on QuickScore is that you can tell it's made by engineers with a strategy mindset. Unlike many other tools, this tool follows simple human logic and sequence in planning, target setting, and monitoring. For me, it was an exciting experience to select and use this software. While it wasn't the cheapest in the market, it's an investment well spent.

Clive B.

Easy to use and configure, fast ROI and value

Reviewed on 2015/10/21

Software is rich in features, provides all the required attributes of a balanced scorecard and performance management solution. Greatly assist with digitising your organisations performance measures, associated tracking, collaboration and reporting.

Isar G.

I find it challenging to build your balanced scorecard without software; QuickScore is a very helpfu

Reviewed on 2015/10/26

As a Quality Specialist one of my responsibilities is building and monitoring strategy execution, QuickScore is a very helpful tool in doing so, I believe it is worthwhile investment for companies that are committed to apply Balanced Scorecard.

Shahad A.

Quickscore

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/07/26

overall satisfied with the system services , it would be great if there was a possibility of creating new year KPIs for same department without overwriting previous KPIs

Artyom C.

We are first useres of this software in Russia.

Very user-oriented customer support
Rich functionality - every tool is there, where you need it
Low price of software and easy install and configuration procedure

Hemant P.

Intuitively easy to use.

Reviewed on 2015/10/21

I like the ability to see a performance snapshot. In the healthcare industry finding meaningful metrics is a challenge.

Ma. rhea E.

QuickScore review

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2016/06/13

good provider and system measurement ability. A lot of improvements can still be updated on the system as this was a great platform.