Salesforce Essentials

Parker N.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

SalesForce Essentials - The answer for startup CRM

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

We're a young technology and management consulting company and have used Salesforce and been a systems integrator at other firms. This was the perfect solution (and cost effective) for us to immediately begin tracking and tackling our pipeline and contacts to stay on track with everyting.

Pros

-Out of the box it's ready to go
-Intuitive interface
-Ability to customize and add modules as needed
-Collaboration for transparency on deal flow and pipeline as well as activities

Cons

There's nothing in particular I dislike about Salesforce Essentials

• Industry: Consumer Electronics

Salesforce IQ is a great add on to Salesforce

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

Creating leads and contacts in Salesforce is a breeze with this tool. I love that I can instantly add a customer and log their email in Salesforce. I love the ability to add meeting invites or email templates to an email with a couple of clicks. Salesforce IQ has saved me hours of data entry into Salesforce. I don't know what I would do without this tool now that I have used it for close to two years.

Cons

In the last few months something changed in the way that it pulls the data when you go to add a contact. The previous version use to pull all of the information automatically and now I have to manually add a lot of the information. It is still quicker than adding new contacts into Salesforce but it does require a few more steps. I also wish there was more insight into who opened an email or web link when you include multiple people on an email.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Latest innovation in CRM

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

Pros

Everything is contained in one spot. I have the ability to manage my pipeline, create my calendar and add new contacts.

Cons

Not all the same functions exist on the ap that exist on the desk top feature. Also, you cannot run excel reports out of Salesforce

Keep your customers happy with Desk.com

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Collect, track and manage all your support tickets in one spot. Our company uses Desk.com for our customer support tickets. It keeps us organized and on-top of our customers needs.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about desk.com. The software meets all of our customer support needs.

Nasir Q.
  • Industry: Insurance

salesforce in health sciences

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

most comprehensive crm out there
pretty much has solution for any business problem easy to scale and develop

Cons

learning curve
expensive licensing
need some sophostication in customization
license per user and has some limits of what u csn do overall

Ido A.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Really useful

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

I would recommend it as it's very useful for daily use but I would say that it would take time to understand how to use all of the features

Pros

Very useful applications, it has an extensive variety of features

Cons

It takes time to learn how to use it, and in the beginning it wasn't easy to use until I've learned it fully

Lester M.

Very helpful and friendly software, the interaction between customer and the company is great.

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

When you have an interaction with the Client you receive an email, that help you a lot because your answer to the client at the same time they sent you the message

Pros

The way it use the the replies to the customers it's amazing, it is clear and the actions are correct. You have your inbox when you have the interaction with the client.

Philip D.

Amazingly robust product. However, need to have significant technological knowhow to implement...

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

Amazingly robust product. Can do almost anything we could imagine. The best program I have found for managing sales.

Cons

However, not the most intuitive system. Need professional technological know-how to implement properly.

Integrations Galore

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Good starter tool, but lacking a user experience that makes you "want" to use it.

Pros

Open API that allows you to connect to other tools that you're using to run your business. We have our tool connected to SalesForce, Talkdesk, Google Docs, etc.

Cons

The platform has gone down a few times, leaving us to figure out how to communicate with our customers. The UI/UX isn't the best.

Ben M.

Powerful tools for delighting your customers

Reviewed on 2015/11/16

We've used Desk.com for over 4 years now, and the most powerful features revolve around the relationship with your customer. Being able to build and develop a rich relationship with the people you interact with is critical for exceptional support, and Desk makes it as easy as possible. Customer information, Company information (if you do B2B), and especially Customer History.

I can easily see previous interactions with the customer, and tie in critical information through integrations with our internal CRM and also with platforms like Salesforce. The integrations are powerful, allowing us to utilize multiple external services all fueling the Desk.com platform.

Lastly, the Business Insights keeps you tied into how your support team and customers are doing. Building reports couldn't be easier, so you have no excuse to be in the dark anymore!

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Switched from Desk.com from Zendesk and migrated back after one year

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

Tight integration with Salesforce. This allows you to bypass API cost restrictions imposed by Salesforce.
Fairly easy setup

Cons

Only one person can work on at a ticket at a time. This results in someone looking at a ticket, walking away from their desk, and no one else can work on that ticket. This is an absurd limitation for ticketing system designed for enterprises.
You are limited to 25 triggers. During our initial implementation and migration from Zendesk, we used 23 of them.
During our one year, we also had 3-4 incidents of fairly-extended downtime that WE noticed (we were not notified by Desk.com).

• Used Other for Free Trial

Works well, depending on your needs

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

In depth analysis, easy to understand, great for planning for the long term or getting another view.

Cons

Doesn't really work for a business that requires a lot of personal interaction or quick decision making

Judette P.

Great customer service for a customer service software

Reviewed on 2015/11/13

I've been a customer of desk.com over 2 companies now and for straight-up end user support, it's a great product. If there is a growth potential and/or the sales team is already using Salesforce, it's a no brainer to sign up for desk.com.

Paul M.

go go salesforce

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

it just works . gives me what i need when I need it. not anything special though. what else do I say?
this is just a quick review and I don't want to say any more right now

Chetan A.

Nice product, quite and inncovative product. easy interface, confiurabele and providesgood...

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

I have not used it thorouhly my self but the over all feedback is that the tool is awesome and has its unique configurable option . salesforce as a platform is the most amam

Cindy M.

Desk Review

Reviewed on 2016/12/13

This is needed when your company is getting too busy and cannot keep up with your self. Truly enjoy this program for my business.

Rahul B.

Cool product and easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

it has been easy to use. we can capture all the cases and segregate it. It can be handy to integrate too

Rob A.

Desk.com is GREAT!

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

I started using this tool as a ticketing system. Have found zero issues thusfar, with incredible ease of use!

Erika A.

SALESFORCE

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

We used salesforce in our company for the sales products of our company. And we make an integrations with other softwares

Sairam B.

Working on platform

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

The application is a good for speed and quick decisions and thus we can make the decisions so spped and accurate.

Rushitaa G.

Awesome service

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

satisfactory help from the salesforce help desk at dreamforce today. They have great customer service.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great program with Easy to Use Interface

Reviewed on 2014/04/23

This program truly adds value that would otherwise be lost. The interface is easy to use and allows you to get up and running quickly.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 2014/04/23

I enjoyed my experience from start to finish... keeps me organized and on task throughout the day!

Pros

Organization.

Cons

None

Tanya j. M.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 2019/02/03

Ilse yolanda R.

It is really easy to keep an eye on what your community are doing.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

The benefits I get from using salesforce are exceptional. I am able to check on my days off what I need to look into when I get to work. I can see if a client has replied to my inquiry or if they are still getting more information for me.

Pros

Sharing information with my co workers is helpful, also traking what is going on as events. We can keep in touch longer.

Cons

Mobile interface is kind of deficent. The access is limited because interface is not bog enough to support cellphones or tablets.