Rindle Reviews

Rindle

Task and project management automation for business teams

4.9/5 (11 reviews)
Marty B.

Great application! Great team! Great value!

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

Pros

If you are tired of app hopping from one task management tool to another, then stop and take some time with Rindle. If you are a checklist junkie, then Rindle is worth your investment of time and energy to learn. The integrations with Gmail are slick. The dashboard is one of the most well built out of the gate. The flow of tasking, delegations, tracking your delegations of simple tasks, and the detail you can add quickly all make Rindle stand out among the other tools for tasks.

Now, from a total geek in the tech industry, I'm going to nerd it up a bit. Rindle's development team is on point. I have had the pleasure of getting the demos, and the pleasure of working with their support...that's right...I said pleasure working with support. They are responsive to any troubleshooting even when it was totally something that I had overlooked, and they are fast on their development cycle. New features are well thought out, well coded, and delivered as expected and when they say it will be ready. Even as a young company the Rindle team performs like seasoned professionals and experiencing Rindle proves they are skilled, they understand quality UI/UX and they take their craft seriously.

I believe Rindle will become a powerful player in the tasking space, and that they have the capacity to deliver.

Cons

Like all tools that help with digital maintenance of your life it requires you build a digital habit around its use. However, I believe this is a general "con" of the industry. The team at Rindle has put together documentation and is actively working to help you onboard quick so that you can build a habit around using it easily.

Claire S.

The functionality I wasn't finding in Trello + more customization than I could get from Asana.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

I'm no stranger to PM tools - I've been on the lookout for a balance of simplicity + customization for a long time. Trello wasn't quite advanced enough for complex projects, and while I love Asana, I've found it very limiting when I'm partway through a project and realize the project would be easier managed with a different layout (Asana doesn't allow users to change a project's structure once it's been set up).

Rindle provides the complexity that Trello lacked, AND the customization that Asana lacks. On top of that, I've found Rindle's "Workflow Automations" to be a HUGE timesaver. Essentially, workflow automations auto-complete pieces of my PM process, like assigning certain types of task to the person who's always responsible for them, or notifying relevant team members when a task is moved to a particular board.

Cons

There are a few more features I'd REALLY appreciate - e.g., a calendar view, to help me better visualize my / my team's workflow in the coming weeks and months.

While these don't exist in Rindle yet, the product team has been very responsive and open to user input - and it sounds like they have *many* additional features (like calendar view) lined up on the roadmap.

Sarah L.

Cool product + excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

I really love how automations have streamlined many repeating and routine tasks, freeing up more time to get the important work done! I also really appreciate the stellar support from the team, especially the cofounders. Not only do they help us move through any problems we encounter with Rindle, they also are extremely open to feedback and suggestions. It's exciting to see some of my feedback make it's way into the product!

Pros

- Brilliant features, such as mirroring tasks and tons of automation
- Super support from customer service. Always responsive and listen to opinions, feedback, and problems
- I like the option of viewing a board by multiple views (calendar, gantt, column, etc)
- Slack integration that creates tasks from Slack posts
- SUPER easy transition from our former project management software

Cons

I would love to see a mobile app in the future!

Alisha J.

Finally, a project management tool that actually makes our lives easier!

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Pros

As a Project Manager, I need to be able to see the tasks and progress across all projects at any given moment. Rindle lets me easily scroll between project boards, and filter based on team, due date, priority level and more. My individual team members can easily click through their tasks, attach notes and files, and move tasks through the workflow. No more emailing back and forth to communicate a job status – anyone can view the progress at any time.

The Rindle Team (who we’ve nicknames “The Rind-dudes) are phenomenal and incredibly responsive. They’ve offered an unrivaled amount of support and have been very receptive to our feedback and requests.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of any issues that the Rindle Team has not addressed with us. The free trial helped us to understand their software and be sure it would be a good fit for our business model before we took the plunge. Now that we’ve been using it for several months, they’re still always just a phone call or email away when we have questions.

Alexandra P.

Rindle has been instrumental in helping streamline our project work and manage day to day tasks.

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

All of personal tasks and team projects live in one place. It has helped me and my team get organized and provided us with one place to work from and collaborate. And I love that integrates with the tools that my company already uses.

It's a perfect fit for our needs and exactly what we were looking for in a Task management/Project Management tool.

Pros

As a Manager of a new Customer Success Team, Rindle has helped our team get organized, collaborate on team projects and streamline our on-boarding process. As I manager I love being able to see a bird's eye view of what my team is working on and the ability to collaborate on internal projects with shared resources. We have also used Rindle to streamline our on-boarding process and easily share information and next steps with the implementation team. Using Rindle's unique Automation functionality allows us to easily set up rules to automatically move cards through a workflow without having to remember to do it manually. I also love Rindle's clean, easy to use interface. It's an incredibly powerful tool but easy to use.

Emily W.

Powerful Features and Amazing Support!

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Rindle is combining automations and task management software in such a cool way. They are very nimble and releasing new features all the time. You'll get fantastic support and will find that Rindle helps your team stay on track.

Pros

Rindle has some really cool automation features and the ability to 'mirror' tasks to multiple boards. The mirroring feature allows us to see all work by client, but then also see all work by team (example: our creative team can see all their work across multiple clients on a single board...while at the same time...those exact tasks also exist on each client board.)

Cons

The setup hurdle is pretty significant, especially because we had to change our work flows and processes in order to truly take advantage of all the features. There have also been some bugginess issues that caused frustration with our team. The Rindle support team is super responsive though and very committed to fixing issues as they arise.

Asia M.

Get it done with Rindle

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Pros

The automation rules alone are insane. You can create rules to automagically move cards, complete them, auto-assign tasks, notify Slack, and so much more. It keeps you from having to manage the project management tool itself (which is brilliant) and from having to do a lot of manual follow-up. I love it!

Sub-cards are also a game-changer for me. Some sub-tasks are just too big and complex to exist as a task - it really needs to be a card, but they need to be attached. Rindle can handle this easy-peasy.

The team behind Rindle is another huge plus. They're incredibly down-to-earth, accessible, and 100% committed to building features into the platform that you'll actually use.

Cons

This might actually exist and I'm just missing it, but I wish there was a way to see a calendar of all of the tasks I have due across all boards. That would be amazing.

Kelly D.

Great affordable Product!

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

Rindle is great- I enjoy using it!

Pros

Rindle has been great for us as a small company, needing to stay organized across many different areas, but with a small budget. The customer service is fantastic, any time we have questions we get a response almost immediately.

Cons

Can be a little buggy, need to refresh often. They're still working on the Dashboard which will be very helpful. I also wish there was a bit more control as an admin to have boards be the same and be able to see everything at a higher level.

Allan S.

My thoughts on Rindle

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Also, the best thing is that these guys are customer service driven and will jump on a call and actually talk to you which is rare in today's world.

Pros

I like this product for agile processes because its clean and simple which actually helps people stay engaged. We worked with much higher priced and more complicated systems before this one and our team just lost interest and focus.

Cons

do not have any cons - the only thing I requested was a universal search which they said they are working on

Alva G.

I absolutely love Rindle

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

Pros

\As an ‘unofficial PM,’ I find Rindle’s interface incredibly intuitive and easy to use – it is a DREAM. I've used other project management tools in the past, but found all of them overly complicated and lacking in customization capabilities. Rindle is the complete opposite – it has a logical learning curve and offers all the necessary customization options.

Cons

Because of the changes, sometimes you have to refresh the program frequently.

Excellent customizable application

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Pros

I'm a longtime Trello user, but found Rindle to be an excellent alternative task management tool. Its customizability, Gmail integration, and automation features are all extremely helpful in streamlining my workflow.

Cons

The cost...I do wish they had a free version like Trello does. We're a very small organization trying to minimize costs, so a scaled-back free version might be a nice way for them to build their user base.