Nectar Desk

Call center software in the cloud

4 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Kathie G.

Way better than expected

Reviewed on 2016/02/09

Altogether I am happy that I found these guys. I've been burned before but they knew what they were doing and helped me through the process. At first it was a little bit hard for me to figure out and I had some issues but the support I got from these guys was second to none. Within minutes I was talking to a human and they actually solved my issue without making me feel stupid. I would recommend checking them out to anyone.

Response from Nectar Desk

Thanks Kathie for your review. We appreciate your business :)

Damaris L.

Awful experience

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Horrible 1.We are unable to contact each other internally, we receive busy signals, when we try from outside numbers we cant get through. We tested this many times standing next to users that were not on calls. When this is reported they cant come up with solutions.
2.Support cant figure out what causes any of the technical issues. Sadly, they blame connectivity issues on all our users regardless of office, home locations and despite having different internet providers.
3.They don't offer refunds, the first 2 months we had more connectivity issues than ever, regardless of us being unable to successfully use their service and it affecting our business greatly.
4.When you call they only transfer you to the sales agent, if he/she isn't available no one helped, I had to wait for call backs.
5.They begged us to transfer our toll free number, they promised to match the Vonage price of $20.00 unlimited toll free a month. We agreed with this condition. Then they charged us over $500.00 dollars a month! We had to go through the trouble of porting it just to port it out again. When we asked why they unexpectedly did this they just repeated "why do you have problem, its in the agreement", after our phone and email conversations?!
6.They are charging over $500.00 to give us our call recordings in one download.

Pros

The sign up transition was fairly easy. They are quick at communicating. Afterwords its a nightmare. Their support team attempts to help resolve the issues, however they don't provide solutions.

Cons

Their VOIP system times out every 5 seconds, even during calls therefore dropping ours calls. When trying to make the next call we have to refresh their website. Callers cant reach you, we have to constantly refresh the website every 5 seconds, daily. The connectivity is very bad, at times we cant hear the callers or they cant hear us. There are days are unable to use their service, the calls drop one after another when we try to make outbound calls.

Nazar M.

A great platform for outbound call and SMS campaigns

Reviewed on 2021/03/29

We have been using Nectar desk for a few months already, most of all preview dialer, automated campaigns and SMS campaigns. The system is really user friendly and works well for our outbound campaigns. Customer service team is doing a great job, they set us up and did training sessions, our agents felt comfortable using the system. I truly recomment Nectar Desk, as besides the advanced functionality and good support, it's cheap enough.

Pros

- has a lot of cool automations and options
- user friendly
- great support

Cons

no cons, but integration with HubSpot would be great

Nikos D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The best call center software I have ever used

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Pros

I can easily set working hours, separate queues and music tones. The environment is intuitive and easy to use and make adjustments. Also, the prices are affordable.

Cons

There is nothing negative for this great software according my opinion.

Yuri S.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Using NectarDesk to call our clients from overseas has been a fantastic experience to us!

Reviewed on 2018/05/05

Pros

It's very user-friendly and very efficient. Calls are all recorded so you have the ability to review and listen to them for quality purposes.

Cons

Nothing significant at the moment. Area of improvement: Maybe a little longer period of time to be set in the system before the user interface page gets expired when the user is idle? Just my thought. :)