Rentrax

Rental business management & sales software

4,8
4,5
Fabio M.
Industry: Sports

Yes Cycle bike rental is so happy for choosing and using their product.

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

By using Rentrax, we are saving considerable time in our daily operation and my employees are happy with it (which took a while). We got rid off pen & paper (including manual imprint of credit card), saving time on searching for customers records when they return and quickly cashing them out (which makes them happy), accepting online reservations, keeping track of our promotions, and easily switching rates between low and high seasons are some features that we are using most. Now, at any time, I can check even from home that how many and exactly which bikes are out and plan for my staff.

No need to say that Profit is a big item for any business. After using Rentrax, surprisingly our revenue went up as we don't have to punch in/out the rental cards and calculate rental duration; I noticed that we were loosing money from the human error before.

Pros

As a business owner I always have two major concerns using a new software,
1- How it's going to effect our daily operation specially in busy times as I don't want to sacrifice the level of customer service in our shop.
2- How the software is going to effect our profit or revenue.

Customer service is very important to me and I am satisfied with Rentrax team customer service. They are very knowledgeable in rental business and responsive.
Yes Cycle bike rental is so happy for choosing and using their product. The cost of software is peanut compared to its benefits and I can't imagine a day operating my business without it.

Iraj A.
Industry: Retail

Fully featured and Easy to Use Rental Software

Reviewed on 2016/12/11

We needed an easy to use rental management system to increase sales and streamline our operation from just pen and paper. The application had to be easy to use by our staff and customers. Rentrax staff met with me to discuss my needs and if it would be a good fit. We agreed to test and try it in our bike rental store. Rentrax set up a demo account for us to use. We liked what saw and decided to use it. We maintained in contact with them and they made sure everything is working well the way we needed it. The software exceeded our expectations and increased profit by around 20%.

Pros

Ability to adjust pricing based on low and high season
Ability to book online and automatically synch with our system
Monitor promotions and marketing expenses
Improved our equipment maintenance and overall reports
Staff was very easy to work with

Cons

Great features and they are working on even more stuff.

Iemke B.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Rentrax gives me a tailor made user experience at the price of a good of-the-shelf.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

The easiest way to get a rental bike into the hands of a client. For my clients and myself.

Pros

Easy customer interface - very clear for anyone. The admin side is complete and not complex. I can ask Rentrax people for adjustments and these are quite promptly executed. Usability is one of my USP's and rentrax and the professionals there understand my requirements and come up with the right solutions.

Cons

Some things would have been nice to adjust myself. On the admin side the multilingual functionality leads to mixing up languages.

Jooyul K.
Industry: Retail

Awesome

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

I use this software everyday. So I can track all revenue, customers and product's detail information easily.

Pros

I can track the customer's info also check automatically filled customer's detail with phone number.

Cons

I don't know why I can track only two weeks customer's information. I can't see all customers info on the screen.