InvolveSoft Reviews

InvolveSoft

We make company information accessible.

4.3/5 (11 reviews)
Monica G.

User/Admin Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Overall, I am thrilled that a program like this is offered! I love the 'social media' look and the several opportunities for employee engagement! I highly wish Admins had more access to customize the platform as this would allow necessary updates/changes in a timely manner rather than having to contact your IT or Support Department and waiting several days or weeks, thus causing delays with our own processes. On that note.....kudos for allowing the Admin to customize email templates! But I do also wish we could create new email templates as our company needs change.

Pros

Areas that I liked about InvolveSoft are:
- Ease of changing from User to Admin and vice versa
- Ability to manage all aspects of our volunteer projects in one place!
- Ability to customize email templates
- Ability to upload photos

Cons

Areas I had concerns with:
- No option for the Admin to customize CRA questions and fields (e.g. mutl. choice, text, etc.).
- No option to pull survey results (e.g. CRA survey for Board/Committee Involvement details) into one report that provides each individuals responses for customizable reporting.
- Icons/Pictures on the Home Page are a bit too large. I'd like to view several events on one page for faster glancing rather than having only 3-6 appear at a time....too much scrolling.
- No option to bypass uploading photo when creating an event. Would be nice to provide option for employee to 'type' in a cover title of organization or event as I have found it challenging to spend time searching for an appropriate cover photo only for it to not fit the required dimensions.

Kelsey H.

It's good but needs improvements!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Overall, it is a good product and necessary but it needs improvements!

Pros

- I think it is very user friendly
- I love that you can upload photos
- Customer service is excellent! If I have an issue they are always quick to reply, even if they cannot resolve the issue right away
- I like that it tracks the amount of hours by department as we need this reporting functionality

Cons

- I don't like that when anyone creates an event, it emails the entire company. We encourage people to set up team events and other teams cannot attend, so it makes it confusing and I feel like it "spams" people
- I don't like that you ONLY have to upload a spreadsheet of people to "auto RSVP". I think there should also be an option to check mark them just as there is to "invite" them
- The system is just sometimes slow when trying to process with the amount of people we have and inviting them all
- When I did a bulk upload of our corporate giving day, it put it all under "admin" rather than each department but we are working to get that fixed.

7.0/10
Janet T.

Best Volunteer and CRA Management Platform

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

We now have one platform where our employees can go to sign up for events, log hours, receive reminders, upload pictures, share their wins and more. The fact that CRA is also a part of this platform, is a huge win. We can now report all OCC required information with accuracy. We have one source to collect information instead of 3 or 4. The manual process of pulling percentage of involvement will no longer be a manual process nightmare. Qualitative and quantitative metrics (both impact and engagement) will be available after every volunteering opportunity for compliance reporting and program management.

Pros

The software is user friendly and easy to maneuver through.

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike about the software yet.

Response from InvolveSoft

Thank you Janet for the very kind review. We're happy we have been able to meet your organization's needs in a volunteering platform. We are also very glad to hear that you find the CRA functionality so useful!

We look forward to continuing our great relationship!

Best,
Involvesoft

Navneet B.

Great product, team and value for money

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Pros

- The team is great and easy to work with.
- Implementation support.
- Dedicated Customer Support Manager & Support team.
- UI/UX is great.

Cons

- It's a pain to upload employees.
- The product team says they have integration to single sign-on which we haven't utilized yet.

Involvesoft

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Overall, I really enjoy using the software. It is a very easy way to locate volunteer opportunities and share our wins with the entire company.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Many different features and functionalities
- As an administrator, I am able to help all employees with any issue that they cannot complete themselves

Cons

- Reporting style and validity (Unfortunantly, when I attempt to look up all of the employees hours, they are not correct. Some of the hours are from last year and it doesn't put the correct amount of hours for each event, it gives one cumulative amount of hours which isn't helpful.

Response from InvolveSoft

Thanks so much for your comments. We'll dig into your comments about the hours and see how we can improve on that!

Yvonne B.

Great launch and user experience

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

we have not experienced any problems with InvolveSoft - quite the opposite in fact. The InvolveSoft team are very flexible, willing to help and take on new suggestions to improve.

Pros

I love the reminder emails and the follow-up emails after a volunteer event. We are experiencing great follow thru from our employees because of the reminder and follow-up features.

Cons

I would like to see a tally of total hours volunteered by our employees on the page when I open the platform so it is visible to everyone.

Response from InvolveSoft

Hi Yvonne, Thank you for providing such a great review! I'm happy to hear you love the reminder emails. Be on the lookout for even more improvements around your ability to customize the emails you receive from us. In regards to your input around a total volunteer hours tally, we also have some big improvements coming around the information that is displayed on the homepage. These improvements should provide more cross-company visibility and engagement for your employees on the platform, which is right in line with your idea! We look forward to continuing our successful partnership. Thanks, Johnny

Up-and-coming and keeps on getting better!

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/06

It was a growing and learning period for both InvolveSoft and our use of it last year. However, they are incredibly responsive and have some really excellent ideas in the future for making it more seamless between our employees and everyday work. I really, really like the ambition, drive, and enthusiasm of the people I have been in contact with and look forward to working with them more.

Pros

I like how FANTASTIC the customer service is. Very responsive, and their responses to any requests, critiques, and suggestions are incredibly warm and enthusiastic.

Cons

I've spoken with them before, but as an Admin, the functions for tracking community events and their history of events is very limited. The hours tracking is nice, but doesn't quite have a good model for donation drives. I wish that our Ambassadors, one assigned to each market, would have limited Admin privileges so they or I can edit and update an event after it has occurred so we can upload final pictures and comments about how it went.

Kimberly B.

Good Intent. Needs better execution

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/01/29

The platforms needs better search and filter features for individual employee to adopt and use this in a VTO program. It is too difficult to find and sign up for an opportunity in 10/15 min. If takes any longer than that, the employee will give up and not return to the platform. Opportunities need to be easier to find.

Pros

This software offers a selection of opportunities our company would have not otherwise know about. The analytics and tracking are adequate.

Cons

It is very difficult to filter opportunities. There is no calendar overview of what events are available on certain days, which makes it difficult for the individual employee to use the platform to find events. Even as an administrator I find it difficult to find activities for our team events without working with a customer service rep.

4.0/10
Jamie M.

5 Stars

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/06

We are getting more employees to volunteer under this platform

Pros

The simplicity of using the software, user friendly

Cons

Finding events that match our office interests and hours

Jenny C.

Good concept for platform, still has bugs that need to be fixed

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Pros

Good concept to make volunteering easier at a larger organization.

Cons

This software still has many bugs that need to be fixed

5.0/10
Doris C.

New Customer

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

We just signed on and in the beginning stage therefore can't rate the highest score until we are completely comfortable using the software.

Pros

User friendly software that is easy to use

Cons

Too early to tell for the moment the training received has been helpful

6.0/10