Guard Center Reviews

Guard Center

Cloud-based security workforce management software

4.9/5 (8 reviews)
Martin P.

My experience

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

My overall experience of Guard Center id a very positive one, I would recommend this software to anyone that is looking for such a program.

Pros

The software is very easy to use so user friendly. it assists in helping produce the time sheets and gives the client a transparent view of the daily activities.

Cons

there are a few features I believe could be added,
1, being a notification per email to the client to inform them of a Incident report, the client can not be expected to monitor the portal constantly, this addition would help tremendously in keeping them up to date with things of imperative importance.
2. the app for Iphone, I understand this will be happening soon which I myself am looking forward to.

Leon H.

This system only keeps the good and hard working employees and bad ones just quit.

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

Pros

Guard Center provide excellent customer service and support, received the quick response to my questions. Guard Center software design to automate security operations.

Cons

As a security team, we didn't have any issues that we have found yet. Everything we use in Guard Center works perfectly for our Security department.

Michael C.

The software really works good

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

More proactive patrols from my officers.

Pros

I like tha fact that my guards became more punctual and also a good presentation to the clientele. Most clients like the fact that they can see the actual area patrolled in real time.

Cons

That i always need internet access to use it. Here in British Columbia we have a lot of remote areas to patrol that do not get internet so this product cannot be use. If so possible to hit the tags to record to the cellphone then will transfer to system once internet is available.

Ricky B.

Great service

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/19

It help me keep track of my employee's, you can log in all of there information and at a great price.

Pros

Everything it is so easy to use, for me and my employee's to understand.

Cons

I can barely see it on my cell phone. If you guys can improve on that it would be great.

Robert P.

We are very happy with our choice in guard management software from Guard Center

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

The ease of real time management

Pros

The software has everything , we could have asked. As our clients are broad, hard to find what will work with various clients needs. With the features for our staff and clients , getting the real time information is impressed.

Clinton D.

it serves our needs very well

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Pros

Guard Center has been a great sales tool. it differentiates your company from others. it is cleaner and esier than paper and my guards can not cllock in from home.

Michael D.

Very poweful Software

Reviewed on 2015/05/13

This Solution is a all in one system that works. It gives the operators and clients the power of information and also ensure all guards are doing their jobs. This is an extremely powerful Solution that gives the users real time reliable information. Beyond the actual product, the companies service is great. You really cannot ask for anything more.

Peter S.

Nice software. I have experience with this software in my second job.

Reviewed on 2015/05/13

Nice design. A lot of languages. Easy to use.