PageCloud

No-code, drag & drop website builder

Destiny P.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Caring Support In A World Of Money Makers

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Every interaction I have ever had with any team member of PageCloud has been above and beyond what I have come to expect from most tech companies. Each staff member is knowledgeable, kind, and always willing to help with even the simplest of tasks. I honestly hope to be a loyal customer for years to come. Thank you PageCloud for creating an easy to use system and for growing a compassionate staff for the not so easy questions. You're all rockstars in my book!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how creative it allows you to be. The freedom PageCloud allows you with designing your website is hands down the best. I no longer need to be anywhere near a computer programmer or website genius to be able to create a beautiful website for my company.

Cons

As amazing as I believe this software is, I do wish it was a bit more comparable in price. I sometimes struggle to justify spending that much. Also, I usually end up having difficulty convincing friends and family to pay so much to try it. I just wish I could share PageCloud with the world for a better price.

Nick B.
  • Industry: Sports

Good software that's getting better every month

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

It's easy to use and allows me to create a really nice looking website without a ton of technical knowledge or the constraints of a typical drag-and-drop editor. I like the balance it strikes.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. I always receive really fast service and it's always useful. Whenever I have a problem, some one from the team sees me through to the end. I also really enjoy the interface of PageCloud. You have the option to do whatever you want with the ease of using tons of "drag and drop" type options. Plus you have ease access to the code which is always super helpful when you want specific tweaks to something.

Cons

The platform can get buggy at times when creating a lot of changes. There is also the issue of images breaking from time to time when you manipulate them different in desktop vs cell phone designing modes.

Tobias F.

Intuitive website builder with great features

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Pros

PageCloud is the most intuitive website builder I know. I've been using it since it was launched and it's a lot of fun to work with it. Over the past three years tons of new features were added and it's awesome to see it grow and develop. It's highly customisable and offers really good value for money. One other plus: the blog-feature they added this year.

And: The customer service is doing a great job as well.

Cons

The dashboard could be improved, because it doesn't show any useful information after the 10 first recommended steps were done.
There is no easy way of implementing site-wide style options, e.g. Text, buttons and Colors. A specific page in the backend would be useful for this.
It would be great if I could create templates for different sites on my website.
The documentation should be improved, especially regarding E-Commerce such as PayPal and other stores.

Markku L.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Fast and easy workflow for making awesome websites!

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Spend less time with technicalities & more time with creating content.

Pros

Super fast and super simple. Very intuitive interface. I can focus on the look instead of technicalities. Nice!

Cons

PageCloud is a little pricey. I have to go for one website only, because as a very small business I can't afford more. However, what you get with that money is downright awesome.

Great concept, Fantastic UX, Limited API and 3PA ability.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Pageclouds ability to clone an existing webpage is one of the biggest draws, it allows you to take an existing concept that you like and use it as a baseline for your project.

Cons

The lack of third-party applications and integrations made it difficult to create fully featured pages without excessive coding.

Response from PageCloud

Hey there,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it :)

When it comes to 3rd Party integrations we currently document support for 70+ integrations, and work with even more! We have a page where you can see all of the documented ones here: https://www.pagecloud.com/apps

If you had a particular 3rd party app you wanted to integrate with just let us know either through our in-app chat or by contacting [email protected]

All the best!

Guillaume L.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

PageCloud Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

The overall experience was awesome. Like I said, I was doing a Golf Course Website and when I had questions they make sure that the customer service agent was passionate about Golf. I unfortunately did not finish completely the website as the whole golf course project went away but I'll definitely reuse PageCloud for another project.

Pros

Customer service was perfect. Even thought sometimes I was speaking to different agent I always add a good service. I was doing a Golf course website and when I had questions they even give me a customer service agent that was passionate about Golf. They really care.

I also liked the ease of use of the platform and the feeling using it.

Cons

Honestly I don't see big cons about this service. I have to say that I did not try lots of competitors.

Abdiel P.
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Surprisingly easy at the time of making my own website.

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Pros

Easy to use, several tools to customize my site, support with tutorial videos for a better understanding, I am really excited by how wonderful this system is.

Cons

Maybe at the beginning it was difficult for me to set up my own page for lack of information in it, but after I gathered everything I wanted to publish it was a piece of cake.

Christopher L.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very easy to use and the support is outstanding!

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Being able to quickly build a website for the company that I work for and being able to update it simply.

Pros

Being able to build your website almost anyway you can imagine without a coding background is incredible.

Cons

Only certain forms and things will work with pagecloud, but they are expanding all the time. I wish customer support was 24/7, but they are fast and incredible during their business hours.

Byron E.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Other for 2+ years

As you wish...

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

I have used Pagecloud as a landing page for a new book. It has been a good tool, easy to maneuver.

Pros

What drew me to Pagecloud was the functionality and ease to build what I imagined.

Cons

The dashboard has always seemed a little awkward.

Sang L.

Great Website Design

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

I love that I can design my website however I want and PageCloud does all the coding for me. The customer service is also always very quick and helpful!

Cons

Since I was an early adopter, it has been a little limiting at times when certain features are not available on PageCloud yet. For example, SEO is not as robust yet.

Lea O.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

A good experience overall.

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

The interface is clean and easy to use. Drag and drop feature was simple and intuitive making website development easy! Really like the product.

Cons

Sometimes the save feature is a little funny... and I would save something only to have not properly done so... maybe its me not the program though. Overall really like the software.

Jimmy A.

Awesome features and functionality

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

Easy to learn, and if you can't figure it out, there team helps you in a timely fashion. Making your time super valuable!

Cons

What i like least about this software is that it's not free! All jokes aside, i literally have no complaints.

Simon S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

PageCloud is a fast way to deploy a simple website

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

PageCloud makes it fast and easy to create website layouts for small websites, without needing to worry about coding, hosting etc. It's relatively fast to go from concept to completion, and to play around with designs in real time.

Cons

Although fast, it's been quirky at times. I find designing for mobile to be a bit of a nightmare. It's not exactly responsive, as it only allows for one fixed desktop and one fixed mobile size - without any level of scaling between those. It also doesn't work well for highly dynamic websites that might need more advanced data management.

Ginette G.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Really

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

It ok. A bit slow on responding to chat questions

Pros

Glad I got this ! In in the ground level

Cons

I keep getting spam email from my site. No robot feature

Response from PageCloud

Hi Ginette,

Thanks for the review!

You will be happy to know that our recently updated PageCloud Forms come with Google's invisible reCAPTCHA to help reduce SPAM.

Additionally, our new Inbox feature gives you the ability to mark unwanted emails as SPAM.

Best,
PageCloud Team

Scott H.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

I love Pagecloud and its ease of use.

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

The ease of use and application/ device integrations make Pagecloud a flexible, dynamic and customizable product

Cons

Price only because my use for Pagecloud is for a nonprofit organization that's on a very tight budget; however, Pagecloud did give us a discount which was nice

John S.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Great product for our small business.

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

We're a small brewery and we use this product to easily update our menus and beer selection.

Cons

It would be better if it was possible to set colour pallets so we could more easily switch colour schemes/reuse the same colour.

Barbara M.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Great for SME

Reviewed on 2019/06/23

Pros

The design of PageCloud is fantastic, I love how easy it is to build a great page with drag and drop features

Cons

There is no much customization available in terms of additional colors and text formats

Fabio K.
  • Industry: Photography

Easy and Fast

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

Really like how easy and fast you can create a web page.

Cons

The price is a bit too much for me that I don't have too many visits on my page.

Dillan S.
  • Industry: Media Production

We love Pagecloud

Great!

Pros

Super easy to use and customer support is on target.

Cons

Wish it had some more functionality but overall very happy

Jonathan B.
  • Industry: Music

Great website building tool!

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

We have used PageCloud for a couple of our websites, and it's been a great experience overall. Good job!

Pros

PageCloud makes it very easy to build beautiful web pages and websites in a "What you see is what you get" manner. There is no need to learn coding or web design. The pricing is quite reasonable.

Cons

I don't think there is anything specific we didn't like about PageCloud.

Greg W.

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 2017/03/29

Page Cloud has opened up a new avenue for my sports network. Allow me to quickly make changes from any computer in the world. So easy to use and build your page.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great product that simplifies web design for the average user.

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

I was able to build two websites from scratch in the matter of days! This was previously unheard of in my circle. I used to use different web apps to build web pages but after coming across an Ad on Facebook I was instantly thrilled to hear the option to design via Photoshop and then send it to Pagecloud. That was absolutely brilliant.

Pros

I love the idea of being able to design my website via Photoshop then transfer those assets into a functioning website. It allows me the flexibility to create in a program that I am familiar with and reduce the amount of coding / back end knowledge that you would otherwise need to create a website.

Cons

The design mode is a bit convoluted in terms of keeping track of layers. If there were a panel that allows to you track layers similar to Photoshop that would make designing a whole lot easier. I wish there were more templates to choose from. A huge roadblock I have encountered is transferring your desktop version to the mobile version when it comes the sizing of some objects. That has been a frustrating process for me. As well as the lack of being able to have a background video automatically play for phone browsers.

Response from PageCloud

Hey there! Thank you for the kind words!

When it comes to autoplaying videos on mobile devices, this was something that was restricted by mobile operating systems until recently.

We've added in support to autoplay .MP4 videos on mobile devices! We have an answer page on how to set this up here: https://answers.pagecloud.com/help/autoplay-video-on-mobile-devices

If you have any questions reach out to support via live chat of through [email protected] and we can provide more help!

All the best

Brian T.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Breath of fresh air

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

I first heard about the site from a friend because our website was getting hacked quite often and Rogers, where we hosted before, could not really do anything for us to stop the hacking, just saying, hire a web designer. As I have always liked doing my own website for ease of uploading changes and customization to our business (training workshops for mental health professionals), I needed to find another service that would provide that ease of use with top notch security. Pagecloud, with their security partner Cloudfare, has done this. We have had zero security issues since switching. And the site looks a lot better too. I also like how easy it is to integrate other apps, like Jotforms and Paypal buttons.

Pros

I liked the fact that I did not need to know coding or html, just basic desktop design skills, so very easy to get started. Also liked that it came with secure server pages, didn't need to find that elsewhere.

Cons

I started using it 2 years ago and there were issues with setting up a nav bar easily on every page, it was a laborious process and not seamless. But this has now been corrected with a simple button for nav bars on every page. They have continuously improved the interface and things keep getting better.

Graham M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

What you see is what you get

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

PageCloud is a joy to work with. I've used Dreamweaver and CSS in the past, but this is so much easier and straightforward. Customer service is great and there seems to be someone in the chat waiting for me if I have a question. Web design became a drag after a while but PageCloud has changed that. I am in and out quickly and maintenance is easy now.

Pros

This software works like a good quality desktop publishing suite. It is easy to manipulate websites and create the vision that the mind's eye conjures. HTML code is an option but not needed for anything I am doing. New features are being added, but ultimately this is a package that does what you want in the way you want to see it, quickly and easily. A little care and the website is optimised for desktop and mobile.

Cons

I'm still trying to find the flaws. the big one for me was spamming through form filling but the introduction of Captcha has ended that.

Sarah S.

Easy to us with great features!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

I am able to quickly update my own without paying or waiting for someone else to do it

Pros

The features are very user friendly, not only for beginners but also those are more advanced in web design and development :) I love that everything is drag and drop and that you can easily undo what you've just done with a simple ctrl+z

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to ungroup something, like the buttons or form features... Also it would be nice if where a little easier to add a new font to the web pages...