Intergy

4,1
4,1
Rohan D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Intergy works well for us

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Intergy PM has helped grow our business, increase efficiencies, and help ro reduce overhead.

Pros

The Intergy PM and Practice Analytics reporting system are great for our business. The ease of claims entry and transmission has helped streamline our processes.

Cons

Some of the Enterprise functions are meant for a large multi-specialty practice and not a RCM/billing company like ours. But it does not hamper our use of Intergy.

Cindy K.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Intergy PM Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

It has been great. Our PM set-up phase and go-live went great. We were prepared and ready to go. Our billing did not miss a beat.

Pros

The billing set-up/features are easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons

I would like to see some more built in reports with filters. We can always run/write reports in Practice Analytics - but not all users have PA access. Some additional Finance and A/R reports would be great.

Andrew S.

Intergy EHR - Don't Waste Your Money

Reviewed on 2019/09/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

They are effectively the source of our business issues.

Pros

I do not like any aspect of the EHR. Its capabilities were grossly oversold. Lack of training and resources is a major issue.

Cons

Lack of support. Lack of training prior to Go-Live. We were told to watch videos for training. We watched the videos and still do not know how to properly bill. Complete and utter waste of money. No help from our incompetent project manager.

Response from Greenway Health

Hi Andrew,

We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Greenway. Intergy is typically commended for its ease-of-use, customer support, and ability to meet the entirety of a practice's needs. Our team takes great care to deliver quality training, support, and consultation. Additionally, our Customer Support teams are here to assist with the daily issues affecting your practice and provide guidance to handle any challenges that may surface. We're committed to working with your practice to ensure your success, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Michael P.

Intergy EMR

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

This system has met all of the expectations of our clients. We have been able to customize the system to meet all our needs.

Pros

This software is comprehensive and flexible for multi-specialty practices. The reporting capabilties are second to none.

Cons

The user interface could use a refresh. We have had to use a 3rd party integrated product for digital signature capture

Chris D.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Intergy is very user friendly. All the information I need is right at my fingertips.

Reviewed on 2017/09/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I would highly recommend Intergy. All information is easily obtained. All information can be seen on one screen, no jumping back and forth from screen to screen. When and if support is needed the calls is answered promptly, by a live person and is rectified quickly. Love Intergy & Greenway!

Pros

Intergy offers the information I need all on one screen. All icons are clearly labeled. I am able to customize Intergy to my specific job duties, so there is no clutter and/or information that is not relevant to me. Help buttons are available on every screen. I love that it tracks my movements so I can easily return to a specific patient by just looking at my history. Most importantly, if I do need to contact customer service for support the phone is always answered by a live representative who has always been able to answer my questions with just one short phone call and more often than not, I end up learning additional tips/tricks that make my job easier.

Cons

I wish DK letters can be reproduced if accidentally not printed. I have Intergy set up to search for patients by account #, it would be nice once we switch the search mode to patient name instead, if the cursor automatically went to the field where you enter the patient name. Neither of these are a problem, but it's all I can think of as a negative.

Great EHR

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

reenway has always provided us with a subject matter expert in the areas or modules that we need or may have overlooked. So at a moment I can pick up the phone or email a SME to get direct insight on how the system was designed to work vs how we were using it.

It's important to note after going live the support turnaround & follow through have been great. Chat, Calls, Email.

Pros

User customization, Practice customization.

Cons

ome key points I'd like to highlight are:
The sales teams, I really hate to use that term because of the typical cliché of a sales guy. I've had the opportunity of spending time with these teams at the conferences and truly believe they want to do well by the community and not just sell a product and move on.

That being said, every implementation that we've had, we were always provided a robust road map that outlined the entire process from assessment, discovery, plan and design, training, communications to entire organization, adjusting or recommend workflow changes, and continuing support. Throughout that process of not just developing the road map but following through, we were always in control and felt that Greenway's actions were directed towards our goals.

Jennifer D.

Great choice!

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Pros

We love Greenway! We have been using it for just over one year. We put lots of work into the templates and this makes the doctors work so much easier. Everyone knows if the Doctor is happy then everyone is happy! The staff has to put in a bit more work in this system but we are able to get things ordered and done quickly. We love the completed notes. They are very detailed now that the templates are completed. We would suggest Greenway to anyone looking for a streamlined system.

Cons

We don't love this system for vaccines. Its almost impossible to see what a patient is due for.

Sarah M.

Sarah's review

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

I been working w/Intergy PM for 11 years. I dabble w/other systems because of the nature of our company. Intergy PM has a good layout and the tabs are grouped for efficient work flow.

Pros

I'm over several different areas from precert to refunds, and the departmens in between. Claim control and ERAs made working the denied claims more efficient.

Cons

The collection module for patient accounts. The information is displayed differently then the normal view. It takes time to adjust to the different areas of the box the information is located or even omitted.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Excellent for billing

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Pros

Best billing software in the industry! It speaks continuously with the EHR. The data analytics tool can simultaneously pull data from PM and EHR.

Cons

Expensive product, especially when you add on the EHR, analytics tool, interfaces, and other modules (like immunization registry)

Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

System administrator

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

The practice management for greenway is very easy to use. Most users can learn their day to day tasks within a few hours of training.

Cons

The system lacks integration with other systems that could make our life easier. Insurance verification is also not what we need.

Mike S.

A great EHR!

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

For us, the fact that it is SO CUSTOMIZABLE is the best. Our Medical Director/CMIO can make changes to the Provider Encounter Forms and have it saved before the other providers get back to seeing patients after lunch. It has everything you need out of an EHR for CEHRT compliance, and more. Having the ability to query, bi-directionally, State Immunization Registries is a great recent addition to the product which cuts down on time.

Cons

Health Reminders (Clinical Decision Support tools) and Immunization Schedules don't have the flexibility or logic needed for actual humans. If a patient receives a vaccine late on a series, the schedule needs to recalculate itself. Similar with health reminders - take Colorectal Cancer Screenings for example. We cannot have one reminder satisfied by various tests and various timelines based on those tests (FOBT/FIT Test = 1 year, Colonoscopy = 1/3/5/10 years). Also, results of the tests cannot be taken into account.

Jenny W.

Best Integration

Reviewed on 2017/06/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This support team is fantastic. Most support teams do not give "Use of Product" information; the support is simply for issues or problems, but Greenway actually gives out information on how to use the system and best of all, it is in chat format so no loss of time trying to reach someone by phone.

Pros

Of all 5 of the systems I have used, this is by far the best integrated system of all of them. This is the first truly integrated PM and EHR I have ever experienced although most systems tell you they are integrated. All set up is in PM. Critical information is automatically shared in both PM and EHR (example: tasks). Not only is the Billing/Scheduling system an integral part of EHR (and vice versa), but the analytics system matches perfectly or can be updated to match in unusual circumstances. And now, we have a new Portal which is also integrated!! Communicating with the patient is simply a part of staff and provider daily tasks. It is really well thought out!

Cons

The forms design is a little too simplistic. We need more control over the wording and order of the documentation from the note form but, having said that, it is possible to accomplish that with a little more effort. Being able to design our own forms allows us to innovate and create new workflows and problem solutions.

Stephanie P.

Intergy PM user since 2005

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

We used Medical Manager prior to switching to Intergy in 2005. This really didn't change our workflow because they were basically the same. Intergy's upgrades over the last several years have brought about several changes that have made the software work better and we love the fact that you can suggest enhancements and vote for them.
The best thing about Intergy though, in my opinion, is their support. Product support has never let me down! Whether it is just a how to question or a problem, they are always prompt and helpful.

Pros

All of the aspects we use daily are very easy to learn and use.
Minimal training needed for new staff to perform scheduling duties.
Scheduling templates completely able to be customized to your needs.
Able to see financial and demographic information on each patient easily.

Cons

When using this software on the cloud there is sometimes a lag that allows for scheduling multiple patients in the same time slot.

Brette W.

Longterm Intergy User

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/06/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I've been using Medical Manager ..... Intergy.... Greenway for over 25 years. I have worked on Allscrpts, Athena, Kareo, and more - this is my preferred PM and the combined full Suite for EHR is excellent as well. It is very flexible for docs who don't like radio buttons and makes posting charges a reasonably manageable process.

Pros

I have used several PM systems in my over 25 years in this industry. I like the ease of use and the willingness to address shortcomings (because ALL PM/EMR systems have them). Really what makes Greenway/Intergy the best is its PEOPLE. The Chat help, ability to call in at any time for assistance, relationships developed with sales, support, and integration teams are all top notch with Greenway.

Cons

I wish reports could be exported into Excel, but you can purchase the add-on Practice Analytics and that addresses that although there are some fields of data in intergy that cannot be mined. I also REALLY wish there was a way to change font and/or font size in the intergy windows as when working in intergy no matter what you do the actual data you are managing (patient demographics, a scheduling module, etc) only gets as big as about 1/3 of your screen. For us old ladies that is problematic. That is one thing I wish they'd make a priority to fix.

Charlotte R.

Why I like Intergy

Reviewed on 2019/03/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have been using Intergy / EHR /PA since 2008. It has made integrating clinical data with the practice management side a whole lot simpler. It also allows us easy access to attest for our government measures. Like with any software there are drawbacks but overall it is a great product.

Pros

Intergy is easy to use and to teach new staff how to use. It is a powerful software if all the parts and pieces are used to the fullest. It can integrate with outside programs. We are able to customize a lot of our EHR forms for the way our providers care for our patients. There is online training for every piece of it and a great support staff just a call or chat away!

Cons

The reporting system. You can't run reports from Intergy as excel reports and trying to run the same report in PA is not always an option.

Suzanne C.

iNTERGY by GREENWAY HEALTH

Reviewed on 2018/02/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Wonderful EMR and PM; once you know how to make her do what she can do, it's GREAT! User friendly training video's that give overview functionality of system to a new user; more in depth use is necessary to maximize the system features; software constantly updating and growing with user suggestions to improve.

Cons

Dont have enough training video's that explain the practical application of the software and what functions can be utilized. Customer Support training is limited and Customer Service department will only answer specific questions when asked by the client; very challenging to know how all of the functions and features may be applied to the daily use at the practice.

Brette W.

Like an old friend

Reviewed on 2019/05/02
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have enjoyed Intergy/Greenway as a partner in more than five practices- all different specialist and different sizes as a Staffer, manager, and Administrator. It is my preferred PM/EHR software.

Pros

I have used Medical Manager, Allscripts, Amaxing Charts, Therapy Source, Athena, Phoenix, Kareo, and more. Intergy's EHR/PM combo remains my favorite and the most sensitive to the Practice Management needs of any practice.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit restrictive - more should be available to dump into Excel straight from Intergy rather than having to learn Practice Analytics, but I still find that Intergy makes some of the most actual SENSE for the staff in the trenches so worth that caveat.

Lance B.
Industry: Medical Practice

I feel like I'm in bizarro world

Reviewed on 2020/01/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are a small practice and have sunk too much into changing so now we feel trapped. We have longtime employees talking of quitting because this system is such a frustrating mess. Supposedly there is an update "in the spring" that we are hoping at least makes the software useable.

Pros

We switched over from Primesuite early because Greenway told us if we did so there would be no extra charge for the new software and Primesuite was no longer being supported.

Cons

Where to begin? This software has literally brought our thriving practice to its knees. That in and of itself says it all. I have 2 partners in their later careers talking imminent retirement due to this system. I've been in practice 10 years and have found myself looking at other options solely due to the Intergy switch.

We were happy using Greenway Primesuite. Like all EMRs, it sucked but at least didn't get in the way of providing patient care. We were told Greenway would no longer be supporting Primesuite and so we assumed (wrongly it turns out) that at the very least we'd get an upgraded version of Primesuite. We couldn't have been more wrong. I feel like I've stepped back 15 years and cannot think of 1 improvement from the old software.

Customer Support has been abysmal. Greenway sent trainers to help us when we went live. Problem was they didn't really know how to use the system. Then on day 3 of going live there was an "update" that completely changed to look of the system and which the trainers had not received any training on. At that point they could no longer answer any of our questions and were learning along with us. The one bit of help in this whole mess was when our trainer admitted this EMR was crap but that they're all crap. Appreciated the honesty in a mess of lies.

Response from Greenway Health

Lance, we are sorry to hear of the difficulties you've encountered. We have escalated the matter on our end. You can expect to hear from a representative who can address your concerns and connect you with the training, support, and answers you need.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Madonna D.
Industry: Medical Practice

A great product that has evolved along with technology.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

My practice has been faithful to the ever evolving Greenway company. They strive to create a very satisfied customer.

Pros

I currently use Intergy Practice Management and Practice Analytics in my job daily. My practice has utilized all 3 products for many years. It affords us a one stop shop to manage the practice, esp. the business end. Reports are very informative and functional for managing the every day business of medicine.

Cons

Introduction of new product lines can be overwhelming at times. Which do you choose for your practice? What will enhance your bottom line?

Melissa G.

This is EHR program is user-friendly and has many features that you can choose to incorporate.

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

Pros

The one thing that I like the most about Greenway EHR program is the fact that each person that uses their personal sign on can change the format of what their page looks like. Each person will have the same options on their page but they could be in different locations and you can do this just by a click of a button.

Cons

I personally feel that inputting patient medications could be done in a much more user-friendly way. The user should be able to click through medications in a much less time-consuming manner than it is currently.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Colleen C.
Industry: Medical Practice

Customer Support went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 2018/06/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am new to this practice and have never used this program before. The online training modules were very helpful. Customer service has always been extremely helpful in assisting me with issues I may be having. On my last call,Team was so helpful in helping me and providing assistance on how to solve a problem. They checked out every avenue and knew in order to rectify the problem, even when we determined that, at the end, it was not an Intergy issue but instead was a issue with the biller. I am thankful!

Pros

Intergy allows our practice to keep updated information on our patients, keep our doctors organized and to provide the best experience all around.

Cons

Using the same version of Intergy for two separate entities at my office can get a bit confusing and the ability to modify colors of the background could help ease this as well as offer a fresh look to screens we spend so much time in every day.

Bob C.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Decent product

Reviewed on 2018/05/29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Intergy is a good product but to have it be "robust" you also need to purchase the Practice Analytic (PA) software package with it in order to perform data analytics. PA is an excellent package that Greenway should incorporate into their other EMR systems.

Cons

Intergy is not a very user friendly product as you have to perform multiple clicks in order to either get to where you want to go or need to do - Keep It Simple.

Sara O.

Intergy PM Billing Review

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Pros

I love the fact when I am using this software, as I am looking at the insurance screen, I can see a copy of the insurance cards also. This makes it very handy when reviewing claims and speaking with a patient about insurance information!

Cons

I dislike the fact as I am looking at the charges screen, when I click on a line item it does not give me all the information I need. I need to look at the view/edit screen.

Ethan B.

Time Tested Product

Reviewed on 2019/03/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have enjoyed working on Intergy for nearly 10 years. A few times we looked at other products (more out of curiousity than need) and found that it gets the job done as good as or better than other systems. It would be very tough to be convinced to switch programs at this point.

Pros

Assurance of little to no downtime
Years worth of upgrades ensure high value workflows
Customer support is incredible

Cons

Slower to offer cutting edge features than competitors, at times

Kenneth A.
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Overall we have had a positive experience with Intergy and Greenway

Reviewed on 2017/04/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We look forward to moving into Greenway Community for population health

Pros

The practice analytics is easy to use
The new EHR is a great improvement
The Rx system is easy to navigate

Cons

We would like to see more interfacing capabilities.
We would like to see interfacing easier to implement and less costly
We would like to see more video training that we can access when needed.
Would like the patient portal to be easier to use