Intergy Reviews

Intergy

Enterprise EHR & practice management with mobile app support

4.6/5 (55 reviews)
Chris D.

Intergy is very user friendly. All the information I need is right at my fingertips.

Reviewed on 2017/09/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I would highly recommend Intergy. All information is easily obtained. All information can be seen on one screen, no jumping back and forth from screen to screen. When and if support is needed the calls is answered promptly, by a live person and is rectified quickly. Love Intergy & Greenway!

Pros

Intergy offers the information I need all on one screen. All icons are clearly labeled. I am able to customize Intergy to my specific job duties, so there is no clutter and/or information that is not relevant to me. Help buttons are available on every screen. I love that it tracks my movements so I can easily return to a specific patient by just looking at my history. Most importantly, if I do need to contact customer service for support the phone is always answered by a live representative who has always been able to answer my questions with just one short phone call and more often than not, I end up learning additional tips/tricks that make my job easier.

Cons

I wish DK letters can be reproduced if accidentally not printed. I have Intergy set up to search for patients by account #, it would be nice once we switch the search mode to patient name instead, if the cursor automatically went to the field where you enter the patient name. Neither of these are a problem, but it's all I can think of as a negative.

Great EHR

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

reenway has always provided us with a subject matter expert in the areas or modules that we need or may have overlooked. So at a moment I can pick up the phone or email a SME to get direct insight on how the system was designed to work vs how we were using it.

It's important to note after going live the support turnaround & follow through have been great. Chat, Calls, Email.

Pros

User customization, Practice customization.

Cons

ome key points I'd like to highlight are:
The sales teams, I really hate to use that term because of the typical cliché of a sales guy. I've had the opportunity of spending time with these teams at the conferences and truly believe they want to do well by the community and not just sell a product and move on.

That being said, every implementation that we've had, we were always provided a robust road map that outlined the entire process from assessment, discovery, plan and design, training, communications to entire organization, adjusting or recommend workflow changes, and continuing support. Throughout that process of not just developing the road map but following through, we were always in control and felt that Greenway's actions were directed towards our goals.

Jenny W.

Best Integration

Reviewed on 2017/06/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This support team is fantastic. Most support teams do not give "Use of Product" information; the support is simply for issues or problems, but Greenway actually gives out information on how to use the system and best of all, it is in chat format so no loss of time trying to reach someone by phone.

Pros

Of all 5 of the systems I have used, this is by far the best integrated system of all of them. This is the first truly integrated PM and EHR I have ever experienced although most systems tell you they are integrated. All set up is in PM. Critical information is automatically shared in both PM and EHR (example: tasks). Not only is the Billing/Scheduling system an integral part of EHR (and vice versa), but the analytics system matches perfectly or can be updated to match in unusual circumstances. And now, we have a new Portal which is also integrated!! Communicating with the patient is simply a part of staff and provider daily tasks. It is really well thought out!

Cons

The forms design is a little too simplistic. We need more control over the wording and order of the documentation from the note form but, having said that, it is possible to accomplish that with a little more effort. Being able to design our own forms allows us to innovate and create new workflows and problem solutions.

Stephanie P.

Intergy PM user since 2005

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

We used Medical Manager prior to switching to Intergy in 2005. This really didn't change our workflow because they were basically the same. Intergy's upgrades over the last several years have brought about several changes that have made the software work better and we love the fact that you can suggest enhancements and vote for them.
The best thing about Intergy though, in my opinion, is their support. Product support has never let me down! Whether it is just a how to question or a problem, they are always prompt and helpful.

Pros

All of the aspects we use daily are very easy to learn and use.
Minimal training needed for new staff to perform scheduling duties.
Scheduling templates completely able to be customized to your needs.
Able to see financial and demographic information on each patient easily.

Cons

When using this software on the cloud there is sometimes a lag that allows for scheduling multiple patients in the same time slot.

Brette W.

Longterm Intergy User

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/06/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I've been using Medical Manager ..... Intergy.... Greenway for over 25 years. I have worked on Allscrpts, Athena, Kareo, and more - this is my preferred PM and the combined full Suite for EHR is excellent as well. It is very flexible for docs who don't like radio buttons and makes posting charges a reasonably manageable process.

Pros

I have used several PM systems in my over 25 years in this industry. I like the ease of use and the willingness to address shortcomings (because ALL PM/EMR systems have them). Really what makes Greenway/Intergy the best is its PEOPLE. The Chat help, ability to call in at any time for assistance, relationships developed with sales, support, and integration teams are all top notch with Greenway.

Cons

I wish reports could be exported into Excel, but you can purchase the add-on Practice Analytics and that addresses that although there are some fields of data in intergy that cannot be mined. I also REALLY wish there was a way to change font and/or font size in the intergy windows as when working in intergy no matter what you do the actual data you are managing (patient demographics, a scheduling module, etc) only gets as big as about 1/3 of your screen. For us old ladies that is problematic. That is one thing I wish they'd make a priority to fix.

Charlotte R.

Why I like Intergy

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have been using Intergy / EHR /PA since 2008. It has made integrating clinical data with the practice management side a whole lot simpler. It also allows us easy access to attest for our government measures. Like with any software there are drawbacks but overall it is a great product.

Pros

Intergy is easy to use and to teach new staff how to use. It is a powerful software if all the parts and pieces are used to the fullest. It can integrate with outside programs. We are able to customize a lot of our EHR forms for the way our providers care for our patients. There is online training for every piece of it and a great support staff just a call or chat away!

Cons

The reporting system. You can't run reports from Intergy as excel reports and trying to run the same report in PA is not always an option.

Suzanne C.

iNTERGY by GREENWAY HEALTH

Reviewed on 2018/02/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Wonderful EMR and PM; once you know how to make her do what she can do, it's GREAT! User friendly training video's that give overview functionality of system to a new user; more in depth use is necessary to maximize the system features; software constantly updating and growing with user suggestions to improve.

Cons

Dont have enough training video's that explain the practical application of the software and what functions can be utilized. Customer Support training is limited and Customer Service department will only answer specific questions when asked by the client; very challenging to know how all of the functions and features may be applied to the daily use at the practice.

Brette W.

Like an old friend

Reviewed on 2019/05/02
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have enjoyed Intergy/Greenway as a partner in more than five practices- all different specialist and different sizes as a Staffer, manager, and Administrator. It is my preferred PM/EHR software.

Pros

I have used Medical Manager, Allscripts, Amaxing Charts, Therapy Source, Athena, Phoenix, Kareo, and more. Intergy's EHR/PM combo remains my favorite and the most sensitive to the Practice Management needs of any practice.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit restrictive - more should be available to dump into Excel straight from Intergy rather than having to learn Practice Analytics, but I still find that Intergy makes some of the most actual SENSE for the staff in the trenches so worth that caveat.

Michael P.

Greenway Intergy practice management and electronic health record

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

The practice management functionality of Intergy is rock solid. From posting charges through payments, Intergy makes financial tracking a breeze.

Pros

I have used this software in over 100 practices nationwide for the past 13 years. Intergy has a very stable platform that handles practices ranging in size from a solo to hundreds of providers. The key advantages of this system over others we have worked with is the flexibility to handle different workflows and the best reporting tool available.

Cons

Intergy has fallen behind the competition in development of cutting edge features such as: digital signature, inventory, and workflow.

Madonna D.

A great product that has evolved along with technology.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

My practice has been faithful to the ever evolving Greenway company. They strive to create a very satisfied customer.

Pros

I currently use Intergy Practice Management and Practice Analytics in my job daily. My practice has utilized all 3 products for many years. It affords us a one stop shop to manage the practice, esp. the business end. Reports are very informative and functional for managing the every day business of medicine.

Cons

Introduction of new product lines can be overwhelming at times. Which do you choose for your practice? What will enhance your bottom line?

Colleen C.

Customer Support went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 2018/06/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am new to this practice and have never used this program before. The online training modules were very helpful. Customer service has always been extremely helpful in assisting me with issues I may be having. On my last call,Team was so helpful in helping me and providing assistance on how to solve a problem. They checked out every avenue and knew in order to rectify the problem, even when we determined that, at the end, it was not an Intergy issue but instead was a issue with the biller. I am thankful!

Pros

Intergy allows our practice to keep updated information on our patients, keep our doctors organized and to provide the best experience all around.

Cons

Using the same version of Intergy for two separate entities at my office can get a bit confusing and the ability to modify colors of the background could help ease this as well as offer a fresh look to screens we spend so much time in every day.

Mike S.

Solid Practice Management system

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

It does exactly what a Practice Management system should do. Easily schedule, check patients in, collect copays, post charges, etc..

Cons

Not having the ability to export reports to anything other than TXT or PDF. We want to be able to generate a report and slice/dice it in a Spreadsheet format. We do have their reporting software, which allows this feature, but it'd be nice to have the canned reports have this capability in PM.

Bob C.

Decent product

Reviewed on 2018/05/29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Intergy is a good product but to have it be "robust" you also need to purchase the Practice Analytic (PA) software package with it in order to perform data analytics. PA is an excellent package that Greenway should incorporate into their other EMR systems.

Cons

Intergy is not a very user friendly product as you have to perform multiple clicks in order to either get to where you want to go or need to do - Keep It Simple.

Sara O.

Intergy PM Billing Review

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Pros

I love the fact when I am using this software, as I am looking at the insurance screen, I can see a copy of the insurance cards also. This makes it very handy when reviewing claims and speaking with a patient about insurance information!

Cons

I dislike the fact as I am looking at the charges screen, when I click on a line item it does not give me all the information I need. I need to look at the view/edit screen.

Ethan B.

Time Tested Product

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have enjoyed working on Intergy for nearly 10 years. A few times we looked at other products (more out of curiousity than need) and found that it gets the job done as good as or better than other systems. It would be very tough to be convinced to switch programs at this point.

Pros

Assurance of little to no downtime
Years worth of upgrades ensure high value workflows
Customer support is incredible

Cons

Slower to offer cutting edge features than competitors, at times

Kenneth A.

Overall we have had a positive experience with Intergy and Greenway

Reviewed on 2017/04/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We look forward to moving into Greenway Community for population health

Pros

The practice analytics is easy to use
The new EHR is a great improvement
The Rx system is easy to navigate

Cons

We would like to see more interfacing capabilities.
We would like to see interfacing easier to implement and less costly
We would like to see more video training that we can access when needed.
Would like the patient portal to be easier to use

Joyce P.

Support is always friendly and willing to work out my issues in a timely manner

Reviewed on 2019/01/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Keep up the good work with your product

Pros

Ease of getting around/I am on a new system with a new job, and Greenway has it beat all the way. Customer support, Hardware Support, it is all around a great system, ITIVITY, I live it when they ask if I have it.

Cons

Fixing remittance that do not balance, no coverage on the weekends, printing itemized statements, can't get exactly what I need

Lucie W.

Dependable and Reliable

Reviewed on 2018/12/03
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have been very pleased with Greenway--Most pleased with customer service--Efficient and courteous!!!

Pros

Ease of functions and help features are easy to follow. So many of the functions are almost self-explanatory.

Cons

Don't have any--.We have been most fortunate with input issues from the beginning. Only con is that we can't integrate information to other facilities--no that is not far away.

Vicki F.

Best on the Market

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Our physicians actually LOVE the EHR. As far as the rest of the staff, it is user-friendly and there are many improvements to the software- the developers listen.

Pros

Flexibility! You as a user can do SO much to change things you might not like. No calling the vendor for every little thing, no hidden charges. What you see is what you get.

Cons

The upgrades, which are included, are frequent.

Kris H.

Intergy makes my day productive!

Reviewed on 2017/09/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Intergy is easy to use. Upgrades are constantly made. I feel as though support is easy to work with and they take suggestions for possible upgrades in the future.

Cons

I do not think this product is Pediatric specific and there are a few things that we need to modify as a result, however, support has listened to our challenges and worked with us to find resolution.

Roxanne I.

Partnering with UpDox

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The support team is timely and responsive. Greenway keeps you informed of upcoming developments and changes. The reps make an effort to personalize your experience with them. Trainers are knowledgeable and patient. Local meetings are available to network with other users of Intergy. Greenway partners with other vendors to enhance practice workflow.

Pros

Training and initializing the software was simple and straight forward. Permits our practice to adjust assignments throughout the 5 site practice to address incoming digital faxes, archives in the chart. Permits HIPAA compliant transmission of records to legal entities.

Cons

Has intermittent periods of down periods but are generally resolved quickly once we notify the UpDox team.

Heather V.

Love this software

Reviewed on 2017/04/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have to use this program for multiple different things with my clinic. I use it for medical records, billing, and shot record print outs. It is very easy to access all of these.

Pros

It is very user friendly. It is easy to fix any mistake you make in the billing department.

Cons

When scanning medical records if you scan in the wrong chart side you can not edit it and switch it over. You must delete and rescan.

Luther O.

Physician/owner

Reviewed on 2018/10/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am reporting the company to the BBB and hiring an attorney. I can only hope that my businesses survive going with Greenway. Huge mistake!!! The billing company is about to cause my clinic to go out of business. After being with the company for 5 months we have posted nearly $4 million in charges and only received $250,000. Customer service takes 2-3 days to return a call. We have been trying to understand our bill since day one and not a single person at Greenway can explain what we are been charged for. We do not have a "go-to" person. Each branch of the company is separate so it takes multiple calls and weeks to get to the bottom of an issue. When a medication is prescribed through the system the number of tablets written/amount dispensed does not show up in the chart. Tons of problems with this company/EHR

Pros

Multiple features
Nice favorites list
Can use on the go and at home
Customizable templates and notes

Cons

Poor customer service
The billing company is worthless
Multiple issues that are patient safety related

Response from Anna

Hi Luther,

We are sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience with Greenway, and thank you for letting us know. First and foremost, we take potential patient safety issues very seriously. For that reason, we looked into the medication prescription issue you identified and determined that it does not impact patient safety. We are happy to discuss our rationale with you directly.

Additionally, our top-rated revenue cycle management team believes that personally investing in the success of each practice is paramount to helping our customers achieve further financial success. Similarly, our customer success team has an average response time of 11 hours, is currently at a 98% satisfaction rate based on cases closed, and offers designated points of contact for certain practices. For any ideas your practice may have on software functionality, we recommend that you use the Ideas page on My Greenway, where our customers can list requested items and provide feedback on requests from other customers in the Greenway family. If you’d like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] Thank you.

Maggie B.

Intergy Practice Management System

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/04/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have been using this program since 2004 and it has advanced along with the medical industry and is as great today as it was when purchased. It is one of the most user friendly programs that I have ever used.

Pros

New employee training is reduced because of the ease of use. I have found that employees enjoy the icon selections because with one click they can find what they need. We are a large Dermatology practice with 4 locations and we can use this program at all locations and from home if needed. We use PC's, Lap tops, IPADS. The collections module keeps our A/R up to date. The prebill function is a perfect way to correct any errors before the claim reaches the clearing house.

Cons

We wish that Intergy had a module for EHR that would meet our Dermatology needs.

Carla F.

Small Clinic

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

There were bumps in the road at the beginning, every one likes things done the way they are used to. The upside to this downfall was that GRS was willing to work with me as the billing manager to get what I needed to keep our current workflow running smoothly with as little hiccups as possible

Pros

Once learned it is easy to use, something new is always a bit difficult, but support is always there to help with any questions you might have and walk you through step by step

Cons

That it is not cloud based. Most of the time I don't really need to print something but because I can't download it to my work station it must be printed. Cloud based would be so much more cost effective and efficient for me.