Intergy

Enterprise EHR & practice management with mobile app support

Greg Z.

Intergy Review

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Overall, the daily operations in the clinical and financial sides are amazing and rival Epic, Cerner, etc. in their efficiency.

Pros

The customization for the software is intuitive when changes are needed to be made. The favorites for diagnosis for providers are a nice feature as that guides them to selecting good ICD-10 codes. Customization on the back end is easy to utilize as well. The GUI provides most of the information at a glance.

Cons

Reports are not easily exportable to an Excel Spreadsheet which is disappointing and why i ranked as n 8.

Excellent for billing

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Pros

Best billing software in the industry! It speaks continuously with the EHR. The data analytics tool can simultaneously pull data from PM and EHR.

Cons

Expensive product, especially when you add on the EHR, analytics tool, interfaces, and other modules (like immunization registry)

Melissa G.

This is EHR program is user-friendly and has many features that you can choose to incorporate.

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

Pros

The one thing that I like the most about Greenway EHR program is the fact that each person that uses their personal sign on can change the format of what their page looks like. Each person will have the same options on their page but they could be in different locations and you can do this just by a click of a button.

Cons

I personally feel that inputting patient medications could be done in a much more user-friendly way. The user should be able to click through medications in a much less time-consuming manner than it is currently.

Colleen C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Customer Support went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

I am new to this practice and have never used this program before. The online training modules were very helpful. Customer service has always been extremely helpful in assisting me with issues I may be having. On my last call,Team was so helpful in helping me and providing assistance on how to solve a problem. They checked out every avenue and knew in order to rectify the problem, even when we determined that, at the end, it was not an Intergy issue but instead was a issue with the biller. I am thankful!

Pros

Intergy allows our practice to keep updated information on our patients, keep our doctors organized and to provide the best experience all around.

Cons

Using the same version of Intergy for two separate entities at my office can get a bit confusing and the ability to modify colors of the background could help ease this as well as offer a fresh look to screens we spend so much time in every day.

Ethan B.

Time Tested Product

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

We have enjoyed working on Intergy for nearly 10 years. A few times we looked at other products (more out of curiousity than need) and found that it gets the job done as good as or better than other systems. It would be very tough to be convinced to switch programs at this point.

Pros

Assurance of little to no downtime
Years worth of upgrades ensure high value workflows
Customer support is incredible

Cons

Slower to offer cutting edge features than competitors, at times

Vicki F.

Best on the Market

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Our physicians actually LOVE the EHR. As far as the rest of the staff, it is user-friendly and there are many improvements to the software- the developers listen.

Pros

Flexibility! You as a user can do SO much to change things you might not like. No calling the vendor for every little thing, no hidden charges. What you see is what you get.

Cons

The upgrades, which are included, are frequent.

Ryan E.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Overall good for multi specialty companies.

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Pros

Everything integrates well. Overall the software is very powerful. The built in electonic prescribing works well as does the greenway patient portal.

Cons

Intergy is written in an older programming language. The encounter note functionality can be vastly improved.

Dan D.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Intergy for Medical Billing

Reviewed on 2017/09/12

Pros

We have used Intergy for many years and have found it to be a very easy system to use that has great consumer support.

Cons

The product is somewhat expensive, however you do get all of the services you need when utilizing the software.

Mary F.

My overall thoughts

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Pros

It's easy to use and it's not difficult to create and customize your own forms.

Cons

Not being able to pause what you are doing if interupted.

Kris H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

I am very happy with Intergy

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

Intergy is very user friendly. It allows our office to be very efficient.

Cons

It is not specifically pediatrics friendly but we make it work.

Bridgette L.

Greenway Intergy

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

I have been using Intergy for over 10 years. It is easy to use. The enhancement request process is good and customer service is knowledgeable and dedicated to resolving issues.

Cons

Most forms, notes, etc. are built with primary specialty in mind. Has less diversity for more specific specialties

Amber W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Employee Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/17

Pros

I liked the different ways you can search for patients. I liked the physician database.

Cons

That I had to use two separate systems to send referrals, etc.

Intergy Outdated

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

I am glad we upgraded to WebPT and Kareo.

Pros

The capability of automatically applying patient payments.

Cons

Most everything has to be done manually, not many bells and whistles or claim scrubbing features.

Matt A.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Pros

Extremely easy to pick up the program and great for scheduling patients.

Cons

There isn't much to not like about EHR, but it would be nice to customize the background.

Michael R.

Our experience seems typical

Reviewed on 2014/08/09

We've been using the software for approximately two years, and our experience has been generally poor. Our setup has consistently been done incorrectly by Vitera, and every turn results in more high cost support add ons. The software has never functioned correctly, from LOINC codes not being installed, to HL7 interfaces not set up correctly. The total cost of ownership has been so high, that when I complained to our customer service rep about it, he jokingly stated that internally they refer to the software as "Greenbacks Intergy".

We have talked to other customers, who while they have had more success with the software, they have had similar experiences.

My advice: stay away.

Cindy K.

Intergy PM Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

It has been great. Our PM set-up phase and go-live went great. We were prepared and ready to go. Our billing did not miss a beat.

Pros

The billing set-up/features are easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons

I would like to see some more built in reports with filters. We can always run/write reports in Practice Analytics - but not all users have PA access. Some additional Finance and A/R reports would be great.

Michael P.

Intergy EMR

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

This system has met all of the expectations of our clients. We have been able to customize the system to meet all our needs.

Pros

This software is comprehensive and flexible for multi-specialty practices. The reporting capabilties are second to none.

Cons

The user interface could use a refresh. We have had to use a 3rd party integrated product for digital signature capture

Great EHR

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

reenway has always provided us with a subject matter expert in the areas or modules that we need or may have overlooked. So at a moment I can pick up the phone or email a SME to get direct insight on how the system was designed to work vs how we were using it.

It's important to note after going live the support turnaround & follow through have been great. Chat, Calls, Email.

Pros

User customization, Practice customization.

Cons

ome key points I'd like to highlight are:
The sales teams, I really hate to use that term because of the typical cliché of a sales guy. I've had the opportunity of spending time with these teams at the conferences and truly believe they want to do well by the community and not just sell a product and move on.

That being said, every implementation that we've had, we were always provided a robust road map that outlined the entire process from assessment, discovery, plan and design, training, communications to entire organization, adjusting or recommend workflow changes, and continuing support. Throughout that process of not just developing the road map but following through, we were always in control and felt that Greenway's actions were directed towards our goals.

Sarah M.

Sarah's review

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

I been working w/Intergy PM for 11 years. I dabble w/other systems because of the nature of our company. Intergy PM has a good layout and the tabs are grouped for efficient work flow.

Pros

I'm over several different areas from precert to refunds, and the departmens in between. Claim control and ERAs made working the denied claims more efficient.

Cons

The collection module for patient accounts. The information is displayed differently then the normal view. It takes time to adjust to the different areas of the box the information is located or even omitted.

Jenny W.

Best Integration

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

This support team is fantastic. Most support teams do not give "Use of Product" information; the support is simply for issues or problems, but Greenway actually gives out information on how to use the system and best of all, it is in chat format so no loss of time trying to reach someone by phone.

Pros

Of all 5 of the systems I have used, this is by far the best integrated system of all of them. This is the first truly integrated PM and EHR I have ever experienced although most systems tell you they are integrated. All set up is in PM. Critical information is automatically shared in both PM and EHR (example: tasks). Not only is the Billing/Scheduling system an integral part of EHR (and vice versa), but the analytics system matches perfectly or can be updated to match in unusual circumstances. And now, we have a new Portal which is also integrated!! Communicating with the patient is simply a part of staff and provider daily tasks. It is really well thought out!

Cons

The forms design is a little too simplistic. We need more control over the wording and order of the documentation from the note form but, having said that, it is possible to accomplish that with a little more effort. Being able to design our own forms allows us to innovate and create new workflows and problem solutions.

Brette W.

Longterm Intergy User

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

I've been using Medical Manager ..... Intergy.... Greenway for over 25 years. I have worked on Allscrpts, Athena, Kareo, and more - this is my preferred PM and the combined full Suite for EHR is excellent as well. It is very flexible for docs who don't like radio buttons and makes posting charges a reasonably manageable process.

Pros

I have used several PM systems in my over 25 years in this industry. I like the ease of use and the willingness to address shortcomings (because ALL PM/EMR systems have them). Really what makes Greenway/Intergy the best is its PEOPLE. The Chat help, ability to call in at any time for assistance, relationships developed with sales, support, and integration teams are all top notch with Greenway.

Cons

I wish reports could be exported into Excel, but you can purchase the add-on Practice Analytics and that addresses that although there are some fields of data in intergy that cannot be mined. I also REALLY wish there was a way to change font and/or font size in the intergy windows as when working in intergy no matter what you do the actual data you are managing (patient demographics, a scheduling module, etc) only gets as big as about 1/3 of your screen. For us old ladies that is problematic. That is one thing I wish they'd make a priority to fix.

Brette W.

Like an old friend

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

I have enjoyed Intergy/Greenway as a partner in more than five practices- all different specialist and different sizes as a Staffer, manager, and Administrator. It is my preferred PM/EHR software.

Pros

I have used Medical Manager, Allscripts, Amaxing Charts, Therapy Source, Athena, Phoenix, Kareo, and more. Intergy's EHR/PM combo remains my favorite and the most sensitive to the Practice Management needs of any practice.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit restrictive - more should be available to dump into Excel straight from Intergy rather than having to learn Practice Analytics, but I still find that Intergy makes some of the most actual SENSE for the staff in the trenches so worth that caveat.

Suzanne C.

iNTERGY by GREENWAY HEALTH

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

Wonderful EMR and PM; once you know how to make her do what she can do, it's GREAT! User friendly training video's that give overview functionality of system to a new user; more in depth use is necessary to maximize the system features; software constantly updating and growing with user suggestions to improve.

Cons

Dont have enough training video's that explain the practical application of the software and what functions can be utilized. Customer Support training is limited and Customer Service department will only answer specific questions when asked by the client; very challenging to know how all of the functions and features may be applied to the daily use at the practice.

Madonna D.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

A great product that has evolved along with technology.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

My practice has been faithful to the ever evolving Greenway company. They strive to create a very satisfied customer.

Pros

I currently use Intergy Practice Management and Practice Analytics in my job daily. My practice has utilized all 3 products for many years. It affords us a one stop shop to manage the practice, esp. the business end. Reports are very informative and functional for managing the every day business of medicine.

Cons

Introduction of new product lines can be overwhelming at times. Which do you choose for your practice? What will enhance your bottom line?

Roxanne I.

Partnering with UpDox

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

The support team is timely and responsive. Greenway keeps you informed of upcoming developments and changes. The reps make an effort to personalize your experience with them. Trainers are knowledgeable and patient. Local meetings are available to network with other users of Intergy. Greenway partners with other vendors to enhance practice workflow.

Pros

Training and initializing the software was simple and straight forward. Permits our practice to adjust assignments throughout the 5 site practice to address incoming digital faxes, archives in the chart. Permits HIPAA compliant transmission of records to legal entities.

Cons

Has intermittent periods of down periods but are generally resolved quickly once we notify the UpDox team.