honeybeeBase

Tasks, Time, Attendance & Scheduling Management Solution

Cory C.

Great Tracking!

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

We have been able to drastically reduce out absenteeism and tardiness, the employees are held accountable for their actions and can see it in one dashboard. Prior to this we did not have a time clock, and had tons of late employees as well as tardy employees. the point system for absences was a great way for the employees to realize the amount of call offs they made

Pros

The ease of seeing all reporting employees in one location

Cons

I had some issues when attempting to export the reports for payroll records

Holly S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Easy to Train - Easy to Use - Easy to Track

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

We have been very pleased with the experience and support.

Pros

We feel very fortunate that we found HoneybeeBase. It has made our time tracking so much easier. We have employees in the field and in house and it has brought all that tracking into 1 very functional and easy to use program.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to delete notifications individually without opening them. I only have the ability to delete all of them.

Brian W.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Awesome tool

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Very easy setup and any questions or concerns are addressed immediately

Pros

This is a great way to communicate in house with only certain people seeing it and acknowledging they Baden it

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes about the software

Jj T.
  • Industry: Building Materials

honeybeeBase keeps track for me

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Pros

Easy to use and keep track of multiple employees at multiple job sites.

Cons

Can not stay logged in on website without full username and password. Must use the app to input 4 digit login code.

Jason B.

Easy

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Has not let me down so far. Much easier to track punch times.

Pros

Easy to use software. Great weekly time recording with pto times. They make it even easier with their cell phone app that allows mobile punches in and out.

Cons

Nothing so far. Service and software has performed as promised.

Kathlene C.

Great Dev Side - Maybe Some UI improvements

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

Solid. Easy for my managers to communicate, easy for clocking in and out, the application itself is quick. 9/10 just a bit too dated on the HTML/CSS/ JS side.

Pros

Well, it works. Buttons go where you need them to. Clocking in and out is the main point and it's easy to do. I've never had any api call or server errors. Everything seems up to speed.

Cons

It's a bit of an eyesore. I like the idea of a top nav with icons, but I'm not always sure which one to click on. I don't think you should have to think about a nav bar. Also, there's a lot of extra stuff on my home dashboard that I just don't need. I just need the clock in/out / break section, and the number of hours ive worked that week. The notifications on the left usually aren't that useful to me, but I can see why they're there. Beyond that, I rarely scroll to the bottom. Also the icons throughout look extremely outdated. Maybe it's the combination with the color palette? Maybe white icons? I get the honeybee idea, but I'm not sure all of the icons need to be black or with such heavy line weights.

Stephanie R.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Easy, Inexpensive, and just what we needed!

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

We were using call logs previously to track our employee hours, time off, etc. It was SO much work. Once we implemented Honeybee, it went SO much more smoothly. And the integration with QuickBooks is an added bonus!

Pros

I love the ease of use for the employees clocking in and out, sending notes to their supervisors, and overall time-tracking.

Cons

It took me just a little bit to figure out some of the in-depth settings, like locking it to a specific terminal, but with the help of their Customer Support, we got it figured out pretty quickly.

Sunny M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Newby

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

I transferred to this in accordance to Crosstown Courier that I have my contract with

Pros

Uploading a photo ability to log vacation hrs

Cons

It doesn't matter what I do the same icons&tools displayed on the help screens for both the mobile and the desktop sites aren't the same as what I have available to me it's very frustrating and I still don't know if I was able to approve my hours so in the back of my head all I can think about is not getting paid

Response from honeybeeBase

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble navigating the system. While some of your questions may need to be answered by your administrator based on the policies they have put in place, our support staff is available by email [email protected]base.com or by phone 234-262-0005. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have!

Jenny A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I love it

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

I love using the app and would recommend to other companies!

Pros

It’s very easy to understand and move throughout the app!

Cons

I haven’t found anything! I enjoy using it!

Danielle W.
  • Industry: Law Practice

honeybee review

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Pros

I like that its easy to access by having an app on my phone.

Cons

Sometimes the app will freeze or not accept the clock in or out, so the time has to be fixed by an administrator which requires extra paperwork in our office.

Charles L.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Honeybee Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

Pros

Able to clock in off-site. Keeps track of my vacation, sick time, and overtime.

Cons

sometimes scrolling on the application on my cell phone accidentally clocks me in or out without me knowing it

Bert B.

Quick and Easy!

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Pros

I like how quick it is to sign in, and how easy it is to post information.

Cons

I don't see any "cons" with this software. It's really easy to use.

Regina R.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Why I don't care for HoneybeeBase

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

I miss our old system where I could tell when my coworkers where out of the office or easily tell how many hours I'd work or how many vacation days I had left and didn't mysteriously malfunction so it looks like I worked all night or never returned from my lunch break. Now I don't even like bees.

Pros

I am straining to find anything I enjoy about HoneybeeBase except for bees. I like bees.

Cons

This software is cumbersome and frequently logs me out or in.

Elham J.
  • Industry: Accounting

Honeybee Use

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

Pros

It is easy to set up employees and delete them and restrict their use of the software

Cons

the navigation. It is hard sometimes to go to a employee's time sheet if they are not working and then editing the time sheet is hard. I either have to wait for them to clock out or delete and re-enter their time from scratch.

Shannon S.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

very good

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Pros

The honeybee base is very user friendly. I specially like the email notification.

Cons

Summary of all of the out of office days is not very clear.

Oluwatosin O.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Manageable

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Realisation of data usage.
And you can integrate with any application used.

Pros

You earn while using the software and also it help in managing one's data usage.

Cons

You can login easily.
Prompt response on your dashboard,
Activities on going in as much your data is on.

Charles D.

Former worker at Happy Socks

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

Pros

It was very fast to log in, so I was sure it was clocking me in without wasting time.

Cons

It sometimes was difficult to navigate when another employee was logged in.

Anthony M.

honeybeeBase Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly. It will help when looking for new employees.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great tool to approve hours!

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

It is easy to approve hours each week and see totals worked. You can also easily add when shifts were missed so you can remember why hours were lower during a certain period.

Cons

I find it difficult to get to the actual area where I approve hours for my students. There are a lot of clicks and menus to get through before actually being able to click approve, but overall the tool works well.

John T.

MSXI Warranty Project

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

This software has proved crucial in implementing accurate performance management processes.

Pros

I am impressed with the ease to update the features within this software. The technical support team and knowledge base is also extremely impressive.

Cons

There are many methods to accomplish a single task. Although this can be perceived as a benefit to some, many find this cumbersome.

Thomas H.

Overall, Great!

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Currently rolling out to the entire team, but it has made the vacation request & tracking extremely efficient as well as the time clock feature giving direct responsibility back to the employees.

Pros

Ease of adding employees, constantly adding updates and great customer support.

Cons

You can tell this tool is oriented towards smaller groups. For example, doing mass updates is not possible with vacation allowances or locations access. I had to manually modify the location for 67 employees 1 by 1.

When mass updating it would be a god send to be able to input hire date and employee number instead of one by one later.

While the knowledge section is a great starter, there is much left that's needed, specifically for managers , supervisors, and the account owners. There are several aspects that are missing from the tool, for example the absent function. When searching for it in the knowledge base, no results returned. How is it intended to be used?What can it be used for?

Is there a way to set specific holidays? I'm not sure at this point still. I'd hate to have to add it for 130 agents, or even add 6 different accruement policies.

Crystal G.
  • Industry: Insurance

Honeybee Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

I feel that this has eased a burden on my employer for helping track time. I know that it is frustrating and time consuming on the bosses when an employees forgets to clock in.

Pros

Accessibility, ease of using the phone app. We have a lot of agents in the field, and that travel for work after hours. This program helps track their work time and helps alleviate our Workers Compensation concerns when they are not in the office. I am sure that most companies do not think about from that perspective.

Cons

The bugs in the software, when it freezes, or throws an error, which I understand sometimes is operator error.

Cathy B.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Overall I am very happy with the product. The customer service is exceptional. I cannot rave enough on that. I always get a response almost immediately and that in itself makes this an awesome product.

Pros

It's very easy to use and implement. The customer service is awesome.

Cons

I cannot enter our holidays across the board for all employees. I have to enter each holiday for each employee individually which is very time consuming. Also wish there was a way to make a group punch, such as when we were closed due to power outage or because of a hurricane evacuation, etc..... and employees received admin leave with pay. I had to enter each one individually. Our employees are not allowed to enter or make adjustments on their time sheets. They can only clock in and out.

Renee C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Easy to Access and Use. Very Intuitive software

Pros

I do like the Ease of Access of the software

Cons

I don't like the Loading Time of the software

Barbara S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Time saving

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

I love that each supervisor doesn't have to keep track of all the time sheets in the building and email or fax them to the bookkeeper once every two weeks.

Pros

I love that there is an app that is available because I usually start work long before I step foot on the property so I can log in and not worry about forgetting to log in when I get there.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches or doesn't log me when I thought it did