emfluence

Marketing automation software built by our email community.

4,7
4,7
4,4
4,5
4,9
Sara T.

emfluence is the most underrated marketing platform out there

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

Every feature and update is driven by a combination of customer feedback/requests and smart integrations with tools like Litmus and Yext. I personally know the development team behind this tool and they think of everything, down to the smallest detail, when building and expanding the tool set. I left emfluence a little over a year ago to move into an agency strategy role, but I've used the emfluence Platform at my current agency since that time, and I continue to compare all other ESPs and MAPs to emfluence for breadth of features and ease of use.

As an agency, I love being able to generate PDF reports with thorough and nicely formatted charts and graphs of really relevant campaign metrics. It makes monthly and ad hoc reporting to my clients extremely easy. And being able to manage email, customer journey automations, lead scoring, forms, surveys, and social media, all from ONE place is such a time saver.

Composing emails and creating custom email templates in emfluence is great. It's simple enough for a beginner or a non-coder who wants a really easy WYSIWYG editor, but has options for customizing html and CSS for those more advanced email coders.

Cons

I wish the system had more website tracking integrations for on-site behavior retargeting, but they announced that this feature is coming out soon at the last User Conference, so I'm excited to see what that tool looks like!

I use the platform daily and it is such an easy tool that helps with our marketing needs.

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Pros

This platform is easy to use. I like the recent updates to the email section that makes it a lot easier to move sections of copy around within an email. Emfluence cares about what the users want and implement changes according to what the clients want. Customer service is amazing. I always hear back within 24 hours and usually it's within the hour. I've been to their office many times and know a lot of the staff. They have a great team who care about even the small nonprofit organizations. The social media section of the platform allows us to schedule posts months in advance freeing up our staff during the busy times of the year. The campaign section allows us to quickly assemble data to share with our sponsors when we need to give them a year-end report. I like the website popup component in the pages/modules section. We change that up constantly.

Their seminars are well worth the money. Always top speakers with cutting edge information. Their platform certification seminars are intense but very informative.

Cons

The least thing I like about the platform is more about our usage. We have not taken the time set up an email campaign to send emails to people in a series. We are still trying to figure out how to incorporate that into our needs.

It does the job

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Pros

It's visually appealing, and does the job efficiently

Cons

It is not user friendly or intuitive - there are a lot of things to learn which takes longer than expected

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Kent S.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Solved unique problems for our company

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

They are exceptional in the email marketing space and have been a major problem for our company. We generate business at a higher level thanks to emfluence.

Pros

emfluence allowed us to solve email marketing problems with technical constraints that few were willing to help us tackle. Our ability to share and organize data is restricted, and emfluence came up with a custom solution for us to be able to send emails consistently. They provide excellent customer service, education and make it easy for to build campaigns in a restricted environment.

Cons

I have no qualms with this platform. They've made my life so much easier with the solutions they provided that I can't complain in the slightest.

Kristen M.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Frequent Email and Survey User

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Pros

Overall it is a very easy user interface to use. Most things are intuitive and questions can be answered on their own. If you do have a question, Emfluence has excellent customer service that answers questions very quickly.

They also developed better logic for their survey builder that has been very helpful for us. It now gives us the ability to create skip logic and different user journeys.

Cons

While the User Interface is easy to use, it has its quirks where it is very particular about how you set-up templates in order for it to work across all platforms.

Industry: Wholesale
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

emfluence Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Sending/scheduling email campaigns is a big part of what I do, this platform has been the best sidekick throughout the process, hands down.

Pros

I like being able to get a snapshot of how each of my accounts are performing, in one area. Being able to take a quick look at the overall effectiveness of my campaigns is extremely helpful.

Cons

At one point I was setting up a new account and getting my templates ready to go was semi-confusing. The software was and is very intuitive, my own ability was mostly to blame.

Hannah E.
Industry: Building Materials

ER Marketing Emfluence Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

It is very easy to use. There are a few feature that other email platforms provide that we have requested. The customer services is great and very responsive.

Pros

I like how user friendly and easy to use it is.

Cons

There are a few feature that other email platforms provide that we have requested (these have been requested, though).

Dioshai G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

with eemfluence Marketing Platform manages your digital marketing professionally

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

emfluence Marketing Platform helps me automate all processes in my online marketing strategy

Pros

everything I need in a single program, thanks to emfluence Marketing Platform, among the functions that I like the most are email marketing and tracking visitors to our website that helps us to do personalized retargeting to make successful campaigns.

Cons

I do not think of something that I do not like about this program, but it was annoying when integrating with my CMS (WordPress), but it was resolved in minutes.

Erin M.
Industry: Paper & Forest Products
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Short learning curve for a robust suite of capabilities.

Reviewed on 2018/02/19

Pros

It's easy to use and the support is second to none. It allows us to automate external and internal communications seamlessly.

Cons

I'd like to see some more streamlined ways to post across different social media platforms. Right now, I'm required to set up each post one at a time on our 9 channels vs. selecting all channels within one post.

Karen L.
Industry: Paper & Forest Products
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

We are able to elevate our b2b marketing efforts by using the emfluence platform.

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

The ease of use - very intuitive. And anything we don't understand, we are able to get a quick and easy explanation.

Cons

The software meets all our needs as a B2B company. In the future, I would like to see more customizable dashboards.

Karen L.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to use, great value

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

The emfluence team is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Pros

Its simplicity. It’s so easy to use and design emails.

Cons

Dashboard is just ok. The dashboard is not currently customizable.

Missy B.
Company size: Self Employed

Ease of use for new marketers

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

I've used the platform on the client and the agency side. I recommend it to everyone I work with - it's easy to use and there is a great support group to help if you struggle. Mostly used for onboarding and customer retention communications.

Pros

Even if you're just starting out in emarketing communications this is an easy platform to learn and navigate. Love the drag and drop feature in composing emails. The archiving of social media posts is perfect for the financial services industry that has annual audits/exams of marketing communications.

Cons

Every time I've suggested improvements or shown concern about some functionality it's been fixed or improved. I can't think of anything I don't like right now!

Todd S.
Industry: Consumer Goods

15+ Years of continued growth and success!

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

Pros

We utilize all the data and tracking that the system does automatically. We've been fortunate to have such a great marketing partner with emfluence. The marketing platform has given us great flexibility to grow our business. The beautiful part for us is that emfluence keeps making the system better and better. We use social media planning, landing pages, surveys, google tracking, list scoring, modals, and personalization. All of which was not available when we started many years ago. Having all of this in one places saves us a great amount of time.

The system is very user-friendly and intuitive. They always welcome suggestions for improvements and actually act on many of them.

Cons

There is really nothing that we don't like. We would like to see a way to target by zip code radius vs just range. But that is a minor issue.

Cara M.
Industry: Wholesale
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great program & support

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Great platform if you have a ton of users, but want to control what they do and see. Scheduling options and workflow keep me organized.

Pros

Lots of useful features, plus they are always updating the platform to keep up with new trends. Great support team as well if you ever have any questions.

Cons

I have no knowledge of html, so a few of the advanced features were a little difficult for me to master. Luckily they have a training course so you can learn how to use them.

Scott L.

Switched from Constant Contact years ago and have never regretted it- emfluence is MUCH more robust.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Pros

Automation, Form design, Landing page design, Survey design, reporting... there's so much to like. THe social media component (scheduling) is also great.

Cons

I really can't think of anything, but I guess the product can do so much, that you'll sometimes need to ask for help. They're always very responsive, though, and offer training classes several times a year.

Robin K.
Industry: Insurance

Satisfied

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

The platform allows me to offer a valuable service to internal clients.

Pros

When I have a question I can call and talk to a smart person who fully understands the platform and who has a team of developers supporting him who can answer any question I could ever ask.

Cons

It overwrites your code without telling you what it changed.

Fraser D.
Industry: Computer Software

brilliant platform that is easy to use and does everything we need it to

Reviewed on 2018/08/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

- emfluence is so easy to use, it only takes 10 minutes to master.
- the customer service is second to none
- the design of the software, from landing page creation to form designs are excellent

Cons

- there are very few faults in the software, but if i was to be hypercritical, i would say that we don't use every single aspect of the program, so having a more condensed version with less features unlocked may be more useful to smaller companies

Jennifer D.
Industry: Insurance
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great marketing automation platform!

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Pros

First of all, support from the emfluence team is invaluable. I've worked with other platforms in the past, and have been blown away by the level of support that emfluence offers users. Not only that, they hear their customers and take feedback to heart when developing the platform. Overall, the platform is very user friendly and has all the features I've needed and then some.

Cons

Sending to large groups is a little clunky but manageable. Also, it is a bit difficult to keep emails and other content organized without the ability to create folders for them.

Sean K.

Love the platform

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Pros

I like how easy it makes my job to create and schedule multiple emails, and jumps between different accounts. All of the things you can do beyond email is what sets emfluence apart.

Cons

I wish there were more size and type face options.

Diego B.
Industry: Restaurants

Platform Fit For Marketing

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Overall, our brand enjoyed workign with Emfluence and trying to tackle as much as possible on one platform. While there are a few items we would prefer to use, overall it was a positive experience.

Pros

Email was simple to create and oversee all while enhancing the quality of what is being sent. With the help of the Emfluence team, we were even able to target each individual market effectively and efficiently. To top it off, we were able to tackle social media through this platform which made it simple to have both social and email calendars in one location.

Cons

While the tracking was accurate, I would have prefered if it was far more visual for those that need to view it quickly rather than go through an excel sheet. Other than that, the setup was a bit of a hassle and time consuming though it was worth it after that.

Sean K.

Create professional emails easily. The reports are great as well.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Pros

It is easy to recreate emails. Targeting specific groups is easy as well. All of the things you can do beyond email is what puts emfluence over the top.

Cons

Uploading images is a hassle. The image library can be clunky. It doesn't feel as up to date as the rest of the platform.

Simple yet very buttoned up and professional.

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

Ease of use: This platform is built with smooth and logical user experience in mind. Value: there is a lot of competition in this space, but few solutions manage to find the sweet spot of Features and Functionality for a sensible price...emfluence does just that.

Cons

Built-in data connectors, though this issue is mostly addressed via Zapier where emfluence's Zap allows you to connect with dozens of other digital platforms.

Lauren M.
Industry: Food & Beverages

User Friendly & Effective

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Pros

I love how user friendly this platform is. It's extremely intuitive and if you can't figure something out, there is an extensive help section that you can almost always find your answer. Their customer service is top notch too.

Cons

The ability to edit content (specifically photos) in emails isn't the easiest. But they've begun adding features to make this a bit easier.

Stephen S.

Excellent Email Mgmt Platform

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Pros

Emfluence is a great email management and social platform for both new and power users. Excellent team for customer support. They're truly engaged and care about their clients.

Cons

Minimal cons. It's easy to get acquainted with the platform, and support is quick to help with any questions/challenges.

Austin M.
Industry: Construction

Quality Platform, friendly people

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Pros

I like how easy to use the software is. It really takes the shotgun approach and has quite a bit of functionality for the package.

Cons

General bolt on approach internally. This is how we do email not a full-on CRM and digital tools platform.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10