hoteliga

4,9
4,8
Daphne M.
Industry: Hospitality

Very flexible system and outstanding customer support

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

All in all it's an good system and I am happy to have chosen it. Apart from it's flexibility, Hoteliga has by far the best customer support I have experienced in a software company and that is the main reason I highly recommend it.

Pros

It's flexibility and the fact that it is constantly updated with new features.

Cons

- It lacks certain functions, which I was used to using in previous off-line systems.
- There are some hitches in its integration with other online booking systems.

Stavros T.

Everything you need plus the people you need

Reviewed on 2016/03/28

To start off: Yes, you need a channel manager. When I started this little hotel, people said that maybe investing in software was unnecessary (even if it did not cost much); I'd be able to cope just fine without it. Yes, I'd have coped; if I had only advertise through a single site. But the world and the internet are vast, and locking oneself out of a huge potential market and loyal guests is not a sound business move. And even if you limit your web-presence, what about returning guests who want to bypass the third party website and 15%+ commission those sites charge?
If that wasn't enough, a good channel manager software will help you with your book keeping. Or at least hoteliga does. My accountant loves it. While other clients give bring her a folder of chaos, I have neat print-outs, allowing her to easily cross-reference all credit card charges, commissions due etc. The first time i came with my notes and explained, she did not pay too much attention, clients always talk and talk. The next time she asked: "Did you bring..." I grinned, of course I did. It takes less than a minute to do after all and makes me my accountant's favorite client. And everyone in a service orientated industry, as tourism is, quickly finds out that the interpersonal relationships are extremely important - just as you want to give the best to your clients and get those great ratings for your property, you also want to get the best out of the people you work with, and you can only achieve those things by being awesome yourself.
Which brings us to perhaps the main point on why I am sitting here writing a 5/5 star review: the people. I could write that the hoteliga team has always been there when I needed them, which they have, but such a review could backfire - after all, you could then say "I prefer a software where I wont need them in the first place." So let me rephrase this: the hoteliga team has always been there, not just when I needed them, but also when I needed someone else. When there was a problem with a partner website advertising the property, the team was there to assist me with their knowledge of the industry.
A guest left me a review saying "On top of that there's Stavros, the host, that makes you feel welcome and taken care. " I was grinning for a week. Well, now I am here to pass it on: "Hoteliga is everything you as a hotel need, and on top of that you'll get Eva & co to support you in your business."

Mathias K.
Industry: Research
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Property Management System with great UI

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Pros

Cloud-based and intelligent Property Management System (PMS). Great user interface and data presentation.

Cons

Less transparent in how data is processed internally, yet this allows simplified user interaction.

Response from Hoteliga

Thank you for your kind words Mathias.
We are happy you liked hoteliga!
All the best from hoteliga team

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Amalia T.

Couldn't be better!

Reviewed on 2016/09/16

We are a company based in Greece that manages different types of vacation rentals and hotels. We had many experiences with "similar" though old fashion programmes in the past, since we are in the hotel industry more than 15 years. We decided to change and try Hoteliga product and after two years of cooperation with Hoteliga, we definetly recommend this program for its ease of access, for the ease of the program and the customer service.
Thank you!
Highly recommended!
Amalia Thanou
Owner of Philoxenia Collection
Santoini, Greece

Pros

ease of access, ease of use, ease to control

Cons

havent thought of that :)

Cristina marcano L.

Very good experience. As a hotelier I recognize the great utility of Hoteliga.

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Saving time in the processes. Greater accuracy in information.

Pros

Represents a search engine for reservations that is linked to the hotel's website. It allows color coding the blocking of reservations to manage the distribution of reserved rooms and hotel availability. Another aspect that I like about Hotelga is that it can be applied to small, medium and large hotels

Cons

Because this reservation system is linked to the hotel website, there is a risk that due to external factors a good data synchronization will not be made, representing discrepancies at a certain time, however the same system provides the calendar tool that allows visualize said reserves.

Response from Hoteliga

Dear Christina,

thank you for the nice review!!
We are very happy that you like hoteliga!

Regarding hoteliga booking engine that can be linked to the property¿s website for direct commission- free reservations, I would like to clarify that there is almost zero risk of discrepancies. The reason for this is that hoteliga booking engine is actually the same system as hoteliga PMS, it is not an third party integrated system that synchronizes with hoteliga. In this case there are no external factors affecting good synchronization. The booking engine requests availability directly from hoteliga PMS system.
hoteliga booking engine displays prices, photos, descriptions and most importantly availability in real time, directly from hoteliga PMS.
I will be more than happy to arrange a live demo so you can see live how the booking engine for direct reservations works together with hoteliga PMS.

Best regards,
Eva

Andreas M.
Industry: Hospitality

There is always somebody there to help you

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Pros

My Hotel is in Greece and Greece has a complicated tax system, that was not a problem with HOTELIGA, all the Greek taxes was installed and if something was missing, we got it installed.
The program is easy to use and configure and the programers team always working to do it better.
The automation tools saving a lot of time and the communication with the guest is perfect when all the e-mails sent by the program at the right time. The booking engine gives us direct bookings and we save some money.

Cons

I really don’t have something to complain about the functionality and support.

Argy K.

This software has transformed the way our business works. Easy to learn, fast and flexible!

Reviewed on 2017/08/28

Pros

Very easy to use even for our novice users, instant support whenever you need it, its features get updated all the time with new things that you really need. The developers behind it are always there to listen to your needs and implement quickly all the necessary changes. I can't really think of anything to write down as a con because whenever I have a problem and discuss it with the developers they do their best to solve it

Victoria D.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRICE

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

GREAT EXPERIENCE, ALL IN ONE, CHANNEL MANAGER, BOOKING ENGINE, PMS, CALENDAR , ETC.
WORKS VERY GOOD FOR A GOOD PRICE.

Pros

CUSTOMER SERVICE, ALL IN ONE, AND GOOD PRICE

Cons

HOTELIGA DONT HAVE AN APP. MENUS ARE SOMETIMES CONFUSING. IT IS NECESSARY TO UPDATE CHANGES IN DIFFERENT PAGES OR TABS. THE TOOL IS NOT EASY TO MANAGE AT 100%.
THERE ARE TOO MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS OR MENUS TO CHANGE THE SAME THING.

Kellyn D.
Industry: Consumer Services

Useful tool to manage all reservations.

Reviewed on 2019/03/28

Pros

Very intuitive, all in the same programme and quick response from support team

Cons

It is a little less customizable than other software about add other options daily used at work (not about style)

Response from Hoteliga

Dear Kellyn,

thank you for the nice review and your trust in hoteliga!

Best regards,
hoteliga support team

A true gem!

Reviewed on 2018/09/08

Pros

We have been able to really get to know our business well with the help of this system! it has also saved on cost for us as we have evrything we need! Really have enjoed using it and would recommend to others who want to make a difference.

Cons

Nothing! eveyrthing has been great and i hope this will coninue with new enhancements in the future.

Guilherme A.
Industry: Hospitality

Simple, Cheap and Mobile, the definition of a modern day hotel management system

Reviewed on 2016/08/08

I have used hoteliga for 10 months now and I just renewed my license for the upcoming year. Needless to say we couldn't be more satisfied with the software! It has all the features you actually need manage your sales, and simplifies it to the point that anybody can become an expert in a very short amount of time. If I had to compare with other Front Office systems, I would say hoteliga is far better value for money, since it ruduces operational costs of replacements and training, by making the reception, sales and tresury's jobs far easier.

Pros

Cheap, reliable, far easier to learn and use than alternatives, good channel management and exceptional customer support through skype that goes out of its way to assist you.

Cons

Could provide some more analytics

Abdulla A.

One of the best.

Reviewed on 2016/10/02

Throughout the few years we've been working with Hoteliga we've had the best experience possible. Their costumer support is available around the clock to help us with all the technical problems we've had, their software is very user friendly and we got used to it very quickly, and most importantly they offer the lowest price in their competitors.

Pros

Great price, amazing costumer support, best value possible.

Aristotelis P.
Industry: Hospitality

great tool for reservations!

Reviewed on 2016/09/16

i have been using Hoteliga for 2 years! i'm more than statisfied with the product and the people supporting the software! Highly recommended for hotels ,villas and apartment rentals.

Pros

flexible and with zero problems , everything works as expected!
support staff always more than willing to provide assistance!

Eszter D.

Flexible and helpful

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

The biggest attraction is the price but this doesn't affect the functionality. The system is easy to use and learn but can handle complicated reservations. The support staff is always available to help during setup and operation, explaining how it works and not just sending out manuals. We found that they are very willing to do bigger development as well and minor changes if it is required, e.g. adding more payment options, reports etc.

Pros

value for money, easy to learn, mobile friendly

Cons

could be connected to more OTAs

Konstantine K.
Industry: Hospitality

It's very easy, smart and customer support is just perfect

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

I spend 10 minutes a day to manage all my bookings instead of half day before I started to use it.

Pros

Clear and user friendly interface combined with a wide range of functions and settings. I did not even need a minute to figure out how to work there. I just started to work.

Cons

Hard to say. May be some standard templates are too simplified and not enough easy adjustable. However, thanking to support team, that also was not a big issue.

Christina D.

A WELL-ROUNDED SOLUTION

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

I have been working with different hospitality programs, channel managers & back offices for years with very bad results. Most programs do not offer seamless solutions and they do not work well with other platforms. I believe Hoteliga is a very well-rounded solution for smaller or larger hoteliers with a very good customer support and a strong development team.

Pros

Ease of use, no problems with connectivity

Cons

The back office but it is constantly being developed so I do not think that would be a problem

Dimitris M.

Superb Software Experience

Reviewed on 2016/10/17

I use Hoteliga over two years now and I'm totally satisfied with the software. It's very easy to use, you don't need anything else but a browser and the channel integration is stunning! Value for money!

Pros

Easy to use, portable, plenty of reports

Klitos C.

Simply the Best Hotel Management Software!

Reviewed on 2017/08/24

Pros

You cannot imagine how easy the software is for managing all aspects of your Hotel (bookings, cleaning, scheduling etc.). We have been using this product for 2 years now and it is just excellent. Buy this software for peace of mind.

Cons

Nothing to worry about. The software is absolutely perfect, we found no flaws with the software. ...

Ismini K.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The best software we have used so far

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

Managing our reservations
Financial reports

Pros

Easy to learn and use
Great customer service and assistance 24/7
Anything we need, even if it is not provided, it will be installed after asking

Cons

Slow connection sometimes.
But overall use, is excellent

Sandy T.
Industry: Hospitality

A year of great experience with Hoteliga

Reviewed on 2016/09/30

We are a 27 room Indonesian boutique hotel with 6,000 reservations so far. We have never been happier with Hoteliga! Our 25 years of experience in several industries, we could say that, Hoteliga owns an amazing world class support and software. No question about it.

Pros

How easy it is to book a room and it's two way integration with few OTAs.

Cons

None so far

Konstantina K.

Flexible, quick, reliable!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Hoteliga is easy to use, easy to learn and practical. The support team is awesome ! Quick and effective and work to make it better day by day!

Cons

There is nothing I could say as a cons !The team is always there to listen to your needs and make all the necessary changes.

Valentina G.

Hoteliga Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Cloud based

Cons

Yield Management needs to be implemented

Maribel L.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Complete option for the management of hosting companies

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Hoteliga is a hotel management system in the cloud. Easy to use and very practical, it is not necessary to have a special knowledge to use it. Managing this management system and its reservation connection, saves time and avoids errors.

Pros

It has all the features that a hosting company needs today: booking management, interactive calendar, customer relationship management, dynamic emails, billing, all reports and statistics on financial data, sales, etc. In addition, the fact that Hoteliga is based on the web, gives the opportunity to access your data from wherever the user is. It also allows continuous supervision and management of cooperation with several booking agencies, either traditional or online (portals) such as booking.com.

Cons

Like any cloud-based management system, the data is hosted on the provider's servers, which is why it depends to a large extent on this and on the quality of the internet service.

Valentina G.

All round great PMS!

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

Pros

Online
Great customer service
Nice graphics
All in one : channel manager, booking engine & pos
Device friendly

Cons

We are waiting for a connection with a restaurant/bar software to be able to charge in rooms. Yield management would be a great add on as well as some small corrections on some reports with regards to payments on the calendar.

Yiannis T.

The small PMS, that created the Big change

Reviewed on 2017/01/10

A clean program, easy to use, that is always growing, meeting our expectations, and developing along with us! It is everything you may need in managing your reservations, creating reports, and keeping everything neat. Customer service is always there for us, assisting in every matter.
Having included more OTA's will be a plus, but it can be done by connecting with a third party PMS.