NinjaCat

PPC & SEO reporting platform for agencies

Great reporting tool for digital marketers

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Pros

My clients always want to see all information in a single, easy to read report. NinjaCat offers exactly that. I can set up all of my paid campaigns (PPC, Facebook, Linkedin, etc) in a single report to send to my clients with ease and information transparency.

Cons

Onboarding is time consuming, and quite a big expense of time - three 1-hour sessions to get fully onboarded. There are a lot of features and great functionality, but I typically prefer a tool that I can log in and play around with, rather than doing 2 workshops to get my team set up. It's nice that exists, but it is time consuming, would be better as a 1 hour webinar.

Leni K.

Fast, Easy AdWords Data

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

NinjaCat is an essential piece of our ppc management. The budget trending gives us a quick easy overview of the accounts at a glance which is an invaluable time saver.
The ability to provide white label dashboards is super easy, it's simple to give clients access, and see their dashboards as they do.

Support is on the ball. The level of support is kick butt. We aren't left hanging for days, and we're able to service our clients, which is essential to the success of the platform.

One criticism is we've asked for a KPI tracker for ages (and are hoping to see it in the upcoming release.)

Pros

The ease of use, the easy to read and appealing interface.

Cons

If we could integrate more KPIs it would be great.

Ryan F.

Consolidating our analytical needs for client reporting is a HUGE time saver!

Reviewed on 2018/01/15

The biggest benefit is saving time running large reports from different departments of the company. Giving our clients a professional, well rounded report that gives them the answers to 99% of their questions makes us very happy to have selected this software.

Pros

Once set up properly, with the help of their fantastic customer service, it's as easy as clicking a button for a very professional report to edit and export.
There is virtually no limit to the amount of detail and customization you can have in these reports.
Consolidating multiple different data sources, for one client, into a single report, couldn't be easier to set up and has saved our team many hours of valuable time.
The NinjaCat team is constantly pushing out new features and updating it's users along the way. Their support forum is regularly checked and if someone has a recommendation, their team updates that thread as soon as they can which is VERY helpful and appreciated.

Cons

The tedious part is getting the template exactly the way you need it before running. After running, you are able to edit the report's wording and add notes. But if you need to change a data statistic or edit a graph's timeline, you need to go back to the template, edit, and then run the report again.

• Industry: Automotive

Great platform for your typical paid media stats. Helps scale reporting efforts for many...

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

The report templates have a ton of flexibility and customizable options so no 2 reports look the same. Can be completely white labeled for your company or agency with logos and colors.

Cons

Account maintenance en mass (i.e. account manager changes / account group changes / account media channels) requires a custom solution/service vs. out of the box mass update functionality. No ability to view double click display ad images yet.

Very proficient

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

The flexibility is great, I do really enjoy working with the platform as it has helped us overcome a lot of struggles with reporting.

Cons

It can really quickly be hard to navigate between reports & templates, could use a tagging system.

Mariam F.

very easy to use and great functionality

Reviewed on 2017/05/30

Great data info. Love showing it off to clients.

Pros

The ease of making sure all of my information is in monthly reports. I'm really able to dive into data.

Cons

It doesnt auto-save so I've had internet go down half way through writing notes in my reports and I lose all of my writing.

Tim S.

This is a great, easy to use tool.

Reviewed on 2017/05/14

Pros

Annotating what would be complex analytics reports for my clients so they can better understand them.

Cons

Haven't found anything that I don't like yet. When I do, I will be sure to let them know so they can fix it :)

Justin C.

The perfect solution to creating professional reports for our clients.

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Hassle free reporting and increased customer retention

Pros

Integrations - Links to every ad platform we use
Ease of Use - Reports are auto generated and ready to go when you need them!
Detail of Reports - Enough data to confuse even our own analysts!
Customization - Sky is the limit with report styles and dashboard
NinjaTrack - the ultimate no hassle integrated call tracking solution!

Cons

Learning Curve with the updated new look is slightly confusing and takes time to learn where things are (especially billing & invoices)

Can be slow to load and switch between pages

Initial setup can be time consuming, but NinjaCat has a "white glove" service that really helps out with this process.

Some of our team is color blind. That paired with average quality monitors makes the light blue buttons invisible! This leads to some frustration and laughter in the office.

Richard E.

I've been using Ninjacat for over 2 years now and the time it's saved me untold hours reporting

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

Ninjacat never stops looking to improve their offering. The customer support is very good, from the support centre or through your account manager, they all understand exactly what you want and will go out of their way to find a solution.

Cons

I've had some issues in rolling up reports before, having multiple accounts within the same report.
I found this very difficult to implement, however with the support team recording videos for me, I was able to fix

Chad H.

Making Reporting Easier with NinjaCat

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

Reporting has gotten much more streamlined and facilitated with the introduction of automatically run reports from NinjaCat. Reporting would be a true hassle if it weren't for the great integrations allowed in NinjaCat

Pros

I really like the fact that you can schedule Reports to run with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Sheets, FB Ads, and other analytic software integrations, where they appear as charts, graphs, and data tables to easily present information. I also like the fact that you can make changes to the template and re-run the report, and then use "add notes" to make small changes and analyses. Lastly, I like the monitoring function on NinjaCat that can give snapshots of various analytic software.

Cons

The biggest issue I have with NinjaCat is that sometimes it takes forever to run the report after you've made changes to the template and need them to take effect. I've had reports run for more than 2 hours for reasons that are unknown to me.

John S.

industry standard in search marketing reporting

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use, Fully Customizable. Upon submitting to a client we have no doubt that the layout ' depth of information provided can stand up in a Fortune 500 Boardroom Marketing Meeting. This product is top of it's class. Simply put, Ninja Cat is outstanding.

Pros

perfect solution for agency reporting. we're able to place, what i would refer to as, Fortune 500 Boardroom Reports in the hands of our clients on a weekly/monthly basis (or as often as needed) The system is fully customizable. We consider our Ninja Cat account as a critical element for Client engagement.
One more point, Ninja Cat support team is OUTSTANDING!

Daryl J.

Ninjacat is a FANTASTIC reporting tool

Reviewed on 2017/04/12

I've used Ninja Cat for a few years now, and its reporting is awesome. Every client I have loves their report and dashboard. It keeps them connected to me, which is great.

Pros

Software is great..reporting is easy to replicate and roll-out for new customers

Cons

Dashboard has less functionality that can be customized.

Mitch L.

Awesome Reporting

Reviewed on 2017/03/07

I really like their reporting. It's affordable and meets our needs. The support has been awesome so far as well.

Pros

Easy to use and affordable.

Cons

Would like improved Facebook and SEO reporting.

Michael W.

Favorite aspects of NinjaCat have been customization of the product and the customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Fully customizable reporting software, white-labled dashboards and regular updates that are curated from user suggestions have been wonderful.

Pros

Customization capabilities. We can truly make it all our own. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive.

Cons

Setting up new templates from scratch can be a tedious process. Maybe having a more robust set of user-generated templates for use could help save time. Pricing is not bad in comparison to competitors, however Google is starting to release comparable products that are free.

Eric H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Responsive support and very flexible tool

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Really fast and convenient access to advertising data across all platforms in one place, making reporting and visualization easy for any non-technical user to access.

Pros

The tool has given me much faster access to advertising data across all our platforms, making reporting and analysis much easier. Our primary use case is to access the data via Ninjacat's new API and store it in our data warehouse for integration and deeper analysis purposes.

Cons

The API authentication process is quite cumbersome and difficult to adapt to. While it might be a more secure method, it slowed down our onboarding experience quite a bit.

Melissa L.

Wanted a more dynamic and visual reporting platform and we got it!

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

efficiency and improved viewing/reporting experience for clients

Pros

Look and feel of reports is great. Ability to customize is great. Love that we can isolate metrics that we need to report without taking a catch-all approach to data measurement.

Cons

No undo button. Is very very tedious to set up. The UI could have many more efficiencies built in (i.e. keyboard shortcuts, undo button) and there are occasional issues with bugs and changes not being captured right away. Improvements to UI, keyboard shortcuts, and the ability to group changes to create efficiencies would really improve abilities.

We started using Ninjacat after being fed up with the process of creating reports manually.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

The platform is fairly customizable to any needs we or a client may have. Templates are easy to create and it's helpful to be able to use one template for multiple clients/reports just by toggling between them. The integrations work seamlessly and there are plenty of metrics and dimensions to choose from. If a particular dimension is not available, it's helpful to calculate custom dimensions. If you have a basic understanding in the platforms you're integrating, Ninjacat should be fairly easy to understand.

Cons

The process of scheduling reports is a little more complicated than I would like. Therefore we haven't used that feature much. It would also be helpful if the interactive dashboard had the ability to compare metrics to prior period/year. This feature is still in beta at the time of this review so hopefully that function will be available in the future.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Ninja Cat

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

NinjaCat is great for businesses.

Pros

I love how it provides one interface for everything I need with easy access.

Cons

I have found nothing I do not like about this software.

Alex P.

Great Reporting Software!

Reviewed on 2017/03/14

The digital agency I work for relies on Ninja Cat reports for most of our SMB and Enterprise level clients. Ninja Cat is easy to use, looks great, highly detailed, and has great customer service/support.

Pros

User friendly, reliable.

Cons

Social reporting could be improved, but I understand that Facebook interface is hard to work with.

Sam K.

Pretty good piece of reporting software especially on multi-platform reporting

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

Multiple platform reporting - I like you can incorporate Bing and Other 3rd party Call Metrics. API development could be improved for UK/EU market

Cons

Limited Reports - need something along the lines of a Custom report similar to that available on Analytics - where you can specify specific dimensions and metrics

Carla D.

Report with ease!

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

This product links with google drive and that makes my life so much easier! It is very functional and reporting is easy.

Cons

The extra fees can be cumbersome and tracking costs can be a laborious task, but it is worth it in the end.

Solid reporting platform. Very customizable.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

One report that integrates all our data sources.

Pros

Flexibility to integrate with virtually any data source we have (except SnapChat - get with it SnapChat!). New features rolling out monthly.

Cons

Some features discussed in our original sales call with them have yet to become actual live features. It wasn't 100% transparent what was still in development which has caused us some issues thus far.

Also the templated reports are kinda limited so to get your full value you definitely want to create your own templates. This might be a daunting task for those not interested in analytics and math.

Krystal L.

Excellent Customer Service & Reports

Reviewed on 2017/03/22

Our company has been using NinjaCat for a little over a year now. Our experience is nothing less than amazing. They are always very helpful, and very punctual when it comes to HELP!! If they don't have the answer right off hand, it is in no time that they find the answer and get back to us quickly. Customer support representative
has a great personality and very knowledgeable, which makes it super easy to call for help when needed! I would recommend NinjaCat to any business looking for amazing reports and great service!

• Used Other for 1+ year

We tried to use Ninjacat for automated reporting. It did not work for us despite months of...

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

We had a few reports working automated from it that sent to our clients, but they were not better than the reports we were manually making ourselves.

Pros

I felt like it had a lot of power behind it, to pull in data from different APIs and present it in a customizable way. Support was very responsive and helpful.

Cons

But the interface was a bit clunky, setting up new reports took a long time, it couldn't pull in data from all the sources we needed.

Gregg Q.

A seamless and useful platform with a digestible format

Reviewed on 2017/05/30

Pros

I feel that it is scalable and helpful. I think there are a number of great features that help clients.

Cons

There could be more dynamic visual graphics and intuitive synthesis. I think that the reporting on SpyFu.com is a good comparative too for your programmers to use as a litmus test.