Lucky Orange Reviews

Lucky Orange

All-in-one conversion optimization suite for website owners

5/5 (17 reviews)
Kevin s. O.

User friendly heatmap application

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

Pros

I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

Cons

The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

James F.

On of the best softwares for website improvement

Reviewed on 2018/07/14

Pros

It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design.
In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

Cons

The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

Yuri K.

New way to see how customers interact with my company's website

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Pros

Until I knew this tool, I had no idea that there was something similar. Lucky Orange allowed a more careful analysis of my company's website, we began to analyze the days of major visits, heatmaps and frequency of visits, to determine the best moments to publish some sales.

Cons

At first we had difficulty to understand that we would need to disable the IP's of the internal PC's of the University, not to have "false numbers". This caused some confusion, but nothing that would hinder the use of the tool.

Marie S.

Great for Customer Support and Tracking

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Love - we've used it for our website for years. It was easy to set up and train team members to use.

Pros

I love the ability to connect our customers questions with a visual off their experience shopping on our website.

Cons

Interface is still a little bit dated and sometimes the admin area can be a little slow.

Akshay A.

Track Visitors to Site with Accuracy

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

I had to test a lot of softwares before I finally landed upon Lucky Orange, and it delivered everything I asked for. Using the real time statistics, I was able to revise the landing page and generate more leads( an increase of 45%).

Pros

1. Lets you track website visitors as per the region/device etc
2. The best feature of the Lucky Orange is that it records user sessions to help the marketing team understand what feature etc needs to be present where.
3. Similar to the second point, dynamic heatmaps provide data on the user movement on the screen(lets you design the webpage accordingly, A/B test CTA buttons) and so on
4. Keep tracks of conversion funnel and other metrics in real time

Cons

1. Because I had read up on the product long back and knew what I was looking for, it wasn't complicated for me. However, the website could use a bit of redesign to give it a more relaxed appeal.
2. Dashboard needs a little tweaking from UI/UX perspective

Dagmaris R.

Great way to track your audience and find flaws within your website

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

I love Lucky Orange. I think it's one of the best investments we've made.

Pros

I love it that I can track where users go and this helps me fix troublesome areas in the website where users are not interested in viewing.

Cons

I really don't have any cons in my experience with Lucky Orange. Maybe I need more time using it to see if I find any cons but so far, I don't have any cons.

Courtney M.

It was helpful to see what our customers interests and habits are.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Getting to see a huge never seen before behind the scenes view of what our customers are doing.

Pros

That you can go behind the scenes and see things otherwise business owners just have to imagine about. A whole new dimension of seeing what your customers are interested in.

Cons

The live function does not seem to always work properly, and when there's a ton of visitors it's hard to see all the videos all in the same location.

Michael L.

Lucky Orange - Use with Care

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

The software allows tracking to determine the 'hot' spots on your website. We have watched video of a visitors movements through the site to help us determine issues with our marketing presentation on specific products. As we watch some of the screen video, we can make informed decisions about what customers struggle with while navigating through the site. This is easy to implement on a WordPress website with their plugin.

Cons

Sometimes we wonder if there are some privacy issues that we should be concerned about. While Lucky Orange does a good job of masking form inputs so we can't see credit card entry, etc., we think people should be made more aware that their action on the site is being watched after they are done.

7.0/10

A real eye opener

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Pros

Lucky Orange is simply amazing, especially for new businesses, it just helps you look at your business from different angles and perspectives, the detailed analysis of how the customers' would interact with your website and lets you see what is missing/what can be improved

Cons

Sometimes it gets a little bit laggy but that's nothing compared to the pros it offers in my opinion

Prime for optimization

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/10/16

After using other websites for heat maps, lucky orange was by far the best that would find and helped us optimize the entire flow of the landing page to checkout process for a campaign.

Pros

The videos and heat maps helped so much for optimization of landing pages and campaigns. We were able to see exactly where our users were going and where they "got stuck" so that we could optimize again for the future. All of the data is there, which was beyond helpful.

Cons

When an action was taken on the first page affected the checkout page - it made locating and creating the heat maps for the checkout page a little bit tricky, not impossible but rather an additional step that should have been more prominently placed so that it was known before any data was lost.

Dimitris B.

heatmaps visual

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Pros

i liked it a lot cause i can see the traffic and information of traffic

Cons

its a little bit difficult to learn but as all applications you can learn it

Tom K.

Awesome product

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Great product, awesome support, easy to setup/configure and helping on my ecomm stores already.

Pros

Easy to install, feature packed, very affordable

Cons

None yet, love it! Takes a little time to setup and configure to get the full benefit, but super simple to configure and support is great.

Ian S.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/06

I have been able to see what areas of my website are worth investing in, what needs to be tweaked and how to hold visitors where I want them for longer

Pros

The software really helped me gain an insight into what is happening on my website and was super easy to use. The support team helped in setting me up so much as well.

Cons

I dont really have anything to say negatively. Ive found it very useful

LuckyOrange helps track website visitors and how they interact on your page

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/11/27

LuckyOrange was one of our first website visitor tracking tools that allowed us to see how visitors interacted with the content on our pages. This really helped us understand our audience better.

Pros

Interpreting the data and statistics reported by LuckyOrange was a breeze and very simple to understand. It definitely makes things a lot easier.

Cons

There didn't seem to be as much sophistication in the feature-set that a tool like HotJar had.

Legit platform

Reviewed on 2018/10/07

Solid.

Pros

helped me spot some counter-intuitive steps that were killing conversions.

Cons

If recordings opened in a new tab. If tags could be applied retroactively. If

Craig M.

Used them for conversion optimization for over 10 clients

Reviewed on 2016/04/13

Lucky Orange is my go to for hooking new clients for our web optimization firm!

Features we Love:
- Visitor Recordings: to see how people use the sites and where they drop off

- Conversion Funnels: To see the flow of how users navigate and identiy abandonment

- Form Analytics: To see which parts of my client's forms need to be optimized

- Chat: having the abilityt o speak directly to customers for our clients is SO HUGE!

Pretty good tool!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

The session recordings provide a detailed playbacks on how people use the website.

Cons

Doesn't let you delete unnecessary recordings.