AllSeated Reviews

AllSeated

Event planning platform with virtual reality & 3D diagrams

4.9/5 (21 reviews)
Fausto P.

AllSeated has transformed how we use floor plans with our customers and colleagues.

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

We love being able to share and collaborate with the vendor team and clients on one easy working floor plan document. Having a working document in the cloud that clients can get in and make changes to opens up a whole new world of possibilities. The professional layout and tools available make us all look good, too.

Cons

There isn't really anything that I DON'T like about AllSeated! Updates are always fun, and I love the new virtual reality features. If we ever run into a question, the customer service representatives are always fantastic and can walk my team members through things easily and quickly.

Daniela G.

AllSeated is an invaluable resource that helps me do my job better.

Reviewed on 2018/04/14

It's a resource I can use and offer my clients for the digital floor plans but also to keep track of guests lists, which tends to be a significant pain point for them. It gives me accurate diagrams and lets me paint an exact picture of what we have planned so that all details are accounted for before we get to the point of production and execution.

Pros

Hard to narrow it down to just one thing I like most. It creates floor plans to scale so we can accurately plan intricate events without hesitation of last minute spacing issues. It's user friendly and easy to navigate. The fact that I can invite my clients and whole event team into it gives me peace of mind that everyone will be on the same page and nothing will fall through the cracks. It's a resource that adds value to my own service and makes me look like a rockstar to my partners and clients.

Cons

It's pretty intuitive to what I need (probably because they always take user feedback to heart) so it's hard to say what I like least, and although not directly about the software, I would say the fact that there are still a few venues out there that don't use it! All venues should be utilizing this software asap.

Harris L.

All Seated is the best software on the market! Amazing technology and user friendly!

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

All Seated is by far the best program on the market. This technology allows users and their vendors to design floor flans, organize guest lists and a multitude of other user friendly features. I recommend this program highly for anyone planning a special event. A must see!!!!

Cons

There are no cons with this program. You must check it out ASAP! I've been using it since its inception.

AllSeated is the best Floorplan App!

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

Allseated allows me to create floorplans for my customers. They love the results, and it is as much a pleasure to create them as can be hoped for.

Pros

The User Interface is ideal. It's a perfect combination of usefulness and simplicity. The functions are great. The renderings of the rooms are perfect. The ability to select a room or location are great. This is a wonderful application for floorplans.

Cons

I've tried very hard to think of any complaints to have about this application, but I have nothing negative to say.

David M.

AllSeated's software is so easy to use and is accurate down to the inch.

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

This is making our design team more efficients, more productive and is giving quality images to our clients for visualization!

Pros

From the moment I was working with this software, it was user friendly. The more I work with it, the easier it gets. The best part of this is that it is an amazing tool for showing our client's exactly how it will look and feel in the space with its amazing 3D technology!

Cons

Since it is new, the designer inventory is smaller than I would like. The good news is ALL the basic equipment is in there, and if there is special pieces, you can always have them rendered for your private inventory pictures.

Lisa E.

Sandy and her team are the best in the industry!!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/15

Pros

Ease of use technology of the future
Very useful in the events industry
A company that wants to guide the future for the industry

Cons

No cons that we have encountered as of now. I feel if there were any cons they would correct it immediately

AllSeated is a very easy and usefull tool for event planner

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

AllSeated is very simple and easy to use. Their design is pretty modern and elegant and some features are appreciated for both the event planners and the customers. You can easily invite your customer to plug in their guests list and RSVP and still manage the diagram.

Cons

AllSeated could certainly use a little bit more functionalities and features. Overall very happy with the software

Terrica S.

Broke the Mold

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Great experience. Our whole team loves it!

Pros

All Seated is a pioneer with event layouts. It makes even design tremendously easy and efficient. It’s wide library of resources keeps the process not only creative but also realistic. Now with more table to design options, it has gotten even better!

Cons

None— this is truly a great program that has been well thought out.

Beth L.

Very Helpful for Event Layout

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/13

The thing that I really liked about AllSeated was they offered training seminars on how to use their software. They were very good about providing answers to my questions and also gave me links to YouTube videos so that I could learn more about how to use the software at my own pace.

Pros

This software offered floor plan layouts with multiple sizes and shapes of tables, and was super easy to swap out chairs to customize tables for various amounts of guests. It also offered an easy way to track guest invitations and place them at tables.

Cons

Overall I had no negative issues with using this software. For popular venues they had the floor plans already designed but in my case I had to take measurements and create myself.

Adam L.

Hands down best app/software for event industry!

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Makes me look like a rock star to every client that I work with as I can create layouts before their eyes and include them in the event setup experience and collaborate easily with all partner vendors.

Pros

The intuitive features that are as practical as they are ingenious to create a seamless event management experience for a venue, planner or vendor of any type in the industry - there simply isn't a better product to be found - they are a leader in the field.

Cons

Cant think of anything negative to say - everytime I had a suggestion or inquiry on how to make 'something better' - they implemented it expediently and without fail.

Robin S.

Changed our world!

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

User friendly, intuitive, brilliant platform that has made our job so much easier! Best customer service!

Cons

Honestly there are none! They are constantly innovating and introducing new and improved ways to improve the user experience.

Joann R.

This product is perfect for our needs. all of our staff love having it available.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/11

is a huge time saver and is very user friendly and the support is great. this company is a winner!

Pros

it is user friendly and applies to just about all of our projects. a real time saver and clients love it too.

Cons

i had to take the time to learn how to use it. our employees picked it up very quickly, took me a little longer.

Josh G.

Easy and stress free!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

AllSeated has been an amazing tool for our production company. We have saved hrs of time and show professional diagram to scale and we just love the 3D tool. We are excited about the 360 and VR that is coming! The company is great to work with .

Cons

I can say that I really don't have any negative things to say at all, and it would be a stretch to write any down.

James M.

AllSeated is an up and coming tool for event planner that you need to use

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

We're using AllSeated more and more with our wedding clients, they like the level of detail we can show them for their event and it's very detailed. The software could use some polishing, but the staff are all very friendly and helpful if you get stuck. Definitely recommend this to anyone in the event industry.

Pros

It's allows you to create very detailed, very useful diagrams and layouts for your events. It's tailored to each type of user (planner, venue, etc) which is great because you don't focus too much on things you don't normally worry about.

Cons

The features and software seems like it could be developed a bit further. Some interfaces aren't very intuitive and can take some time to really understand.

Joe L.

YES, YES, YES! Best software for event planning!

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

I love it! In fact others in the office now use it as well.

Pros

I stumbled upon this site when looking for software to set up a room for a lecture. Little did we know, our organizations buildings were all ready in there! This was awesome! I have been using this software when designing rooms for talks, parties and more. It allows you to plan the event, set up the room with various tables and chairs that are to dimension and more! This is by fare the easiest and best software I have found for what I need.

Cons

There really is not con. This software is free up fronts, so what is there to say that is negative! It is just an AWESOME software!

Melissa L.

Great Tool to Sell Event Space

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

It is a really well-built website with lots of options and customization ability.

Pros

This site was super user friendly and easy to use. It's great to be able to play with venue furniture placement to know how to best design a party setup. I also really like that they have so many "Furniture" features built into the product so I don't have to make my own when making room layouts. Also, the 3-D walk though feature is always a crowd pleaser when showing off the space.

Cons

Getting the dimension loaded onto the platform was a little bit of an issue at first, but the customer service was helpful and worked with me to get the kinks worked out.

Kate P.

The best software available!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/11

I haven't yet found any cons to this program - it's almost too easy to use! It's very intuitive and functional.

Pros

I love how easy this is to use and how it really brings events to life for clients to see the space fully designed. Great tool for upselling and getting early buy-in from clients.

The best possible tool for event creatives

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

Pros

Amazing and robust tool for event production. Crazy valuable throughout the entire production process

Cons

It's super annoying to not be able to have multiple people editing at the same time, moving items can be a bit frustrating

Groundbreaking game changer in the event industry

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

AllSeated has officially changed the way I look at events- I'll never go back to the way things were. The cutting edge technology instantly upgrades the client experience, and in a market where referrals rule, this is essential. The learning curve is minimal and it's extremely user friendly. In this saturated industry, it's been a great way to stand out from competitors as well.

Cons

I can't think of a thing- honestly, if I ever run into any issues, the customer service team is always at the ready to assist.

AllSeated Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/15

Overall my expereince with this program has been fair. It may require you to use some patience if you are using other objects rather than just chairs and tables.

Pros

This software is great when it comes to creating an accurate floor plan for reference that can be shared with many users. It is very useful and allows you to upload a blueprint for reference.

Cons

You can not create and save objects within the software. This is very frustrating when you are utilizing a unique object within multiple floor plans.

7.0/10

Great for event planning on a budget!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Enjoyed using it and will recommend it to clients.

Pros

Offers a limited number of floor plans and uses without a fee - great for private event planning.

Cons

When the program opened for new users, it was free and ad based. I enjoyed this version and entertained making the switch until they released pricing.