AllSeated

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Efficient Diagram Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

It was an easy process to setup. We supplied a room diagram and an appropriate scale and they did the rest. It's now an everyday tool for our staff and helps us achieve our goals. We do not utilize all components of the software, but I do find it impressive that 3D modeling and seating assignments could also help us if we ever chose to do so.

Pros

We utilize AllSeated as a tool to help us diagram room set-up plans for our clients. It's easy to use and certainly helps our customers better visualize the space. It also ensures that we can safely manage the space for both guests and staff.

Cons

The interface does what you need it to do, but as it is completely web-based, I have encountered several glitches. It may not always copy and paste effectively or it may shuffle the arrangement of tables/labels. This is nothing that should deter anyone from making a purchasing decision, it's just a frustration occasionally.

Melissa D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

I recommend the use of Allseated for beginners to Advanced users

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

I found the service to have quick responses and very helpful, they offer great webinars to industry professionals, and many other suggestions to increase your business.

Pros

The options for making detailed floorplans to scale and having a 3D rendition makes our business look more professional and ease of setup with our staff.

Cons

I couldn't find any dislikes with this software.

Carolyn O.

Game Changer!

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

I don’t know how I would be as effective in my event planning business without this software to create floorplans that indicate where rentals and catering should be and ensure that all elements fit into a confined area.

Pros

This product is one of the most useful items for my company. Not only does it enable me to provide clients with accurate floorplans it enables me to share them real time with vendors. Knowing everything fits together is instrumental to the success of every event I create.

Cons

The only frustration I have with this software is that if I am not in the list page And I am idle for a duration it kicks me out of the software and I must re-login.

Daniela G.
  • Industry: Events Services

AllSeated is an invaluable resource that helps me do my job better.

Reviewed on 2018/04/14

It's a resource I can use and offer my clients for the digital floor plans but also to keep track of guests lists, which tends to be a significant pain point for them. It gives me accurate diagrams and lets me paint an exact picture of what we have planned so that all details are accounted for before we get to the point of production and execution.

Pros

Hard to narrow it down to just one thing I like most. It creates floor plans to scale so we can accurately plan intricate events without hesitation of last minute spacing issues. It's user friendly and easy to navigate. The fact that I can invite my clients and whole event team into it gives me peace of mind that everyone will be on the same page and nothing will fall through the cracks. It's a resource that adds value to my own service and makes me look like a rockstar to my partners and clients.

Cons

It's pretty intuitive to what I need (probably because they always take user feedback to heart) so it's hard to say what I like least, and although not directly about the software, I would say the fact that there are still a few venues out there that don't use it! All venues should be utilizing this software asap.

Lisa E.

Sandy and her team are the best in the industry!!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/15

Pros

Ease of use technology of the future
Very useful in the events industry
A company that wants to guide the future for the industry

Cons

No cons that we have encountered as of now. I feel if there were any cons they would correct it immediately

Robin S.

Changed our world!

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

User friendly, intuitive, brilliant platform that has made our job so much easier! Best customer service!

Cons

Honestly there are none! They are constantly innovating and introducing new and improved ways to improve the user experience.

Josh G.

Easy and stress free!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

AllSeated has been an amazing tool for our production company. We have saved hrs of time and show professional diagram to scale and we just love the 3D tool. We are excited about the 360 and VR that is coming! The company is great to work with .

Cons

I can say that I really don't have any negative things to say at all, and it would be a stretch to write any down.

James M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

AllSeated is an up and coming tool for event planner that you need to use

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

We're using AllSeated more and more with our wedding clients, they like the level of detail we can show them for their event and it's very detailed. The software could use some polishing, but the staff are all very friendly and helpful if you get stuck. Definitely recommend this to anyone in the event industry.

Pros

It's allows you to create very detailed, very useful diagrams and layouts for your events. It's tailored to each type of user (planner, venue, etc) which is great because you don't focus too much on things you don't normally worry about.

Cons

The features and software seems like it could be developed a bit further. Some interfaces aren't very intuitive and can take some time to really understand.

Kate P.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

The best software available!

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

I haven't yet found any cons to this program - it's almost too easy to use! It's very intuitive and functional.

Pros

I love how easy this is to use and how it really brings events to life for clients to see the space fully designed. Great tool for upselling and getting early buy-in from clients.

David M.
  • Industry: Events Services

AllSeated's software is so easy to use and is accurate down to the inch.

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

This is making our design team more efficients, more productive and is giving quality images to our clients for visualization!

Pros

From the moment I was working with this software, it was user friendly. The more I work with it, the easier it gets. The best part of this is that it is an amazing tool for showing our client's exactly how it will look and feel in the space with its amazing 3D technology!

Cons

Since it is new, the designer inventory is smaller than I would like. The good news is ALL the basic equipment is in there, and if there is special pieces, you can always have them rendered for your private inventory pictures.

Fausto P.

AllSeated has transformed how we use floor plans with our customers and colleagues.

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

We love being able to share and collaborate with the vendor team and clients on one easy working floor plan document. Having a working document in the cloud that clients can get in and make changes to opens up a whole new world of possibilities. The professional layout and tools available make us all look good, too.

Cons

There isn't really anything that I DON'T like about AllSeated! Updates are always fun, and I love the new virtual reality features. If we ever run into a question, the customer service representatives are always fantastic and can walk my team members through things easily and quickly.

• Industry: Hospitality

AllSeated is the best Floorplan App!

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

Allseated allows me to create floorplans for my customers. They love the results, and it is as much a pleasure to create them as can be hoped for.

Pros

The User Interface is ideal. It's a perfect combination of usefulness and simplicity. The functions are great. The renderings of the rooms are perfect. The ability to select a room or location are great. This is a wonderful application for floorplans.

Cons

I've tried very hard to think of any complaints to have about this application, but I have nothing negative to say.

• Industry: Hospitality

AllSeated is a very easy and usefull tool for event planner

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

AllSeated is very simple and easy to use. Their design is pretty modern and elegant and some features are appreciated for both the event planners and the customers. You can easily invite your customer to plug in their guests list and RSVP and still manage the diagram.

Cons

AllSeated could certainly use a little bit more functionalities and features. Overall very happy with the software

• Industry: Restaurants

Great - but now pricey!

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Good product, but poor communication and approach around their transition to being a a paid product.

Pros

AllSeated makes it very easy to create a custom events layout, including options to upload your own background and drop in common items, like tables of a certain size.

Cons

When AllSeated converted to a paid model, their price was fairly astronomical for the basic service provided, they offered no flexibility to negotiate, and essentially held our existing work hostage.

Harris L.

All Seated is the best software on the market! Amazing technology and user friendly!

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

All Seated is by far the best program on the market. This technology allows users and their vendors to design floor flans, organize guest lists and a multitude of other user friendly features. I recommend this program highly for anyone planning a special event. A must see!!!!

Cons

There are no cons with this program. You must check it out ASAP! I've been using it since its inception.

Joe L.

YES, YES, YES! Best software for event planning!

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

I love it! In fact others in the office now use it as well.

Pros

I stumbled upon this site when looking for software to set up a room for a lecture. Little did we know, our organizations buildings were all ready in there! This was awesome! I have been using this software when designing rooms for talks, parties and more. It allows you to plan the event, set up the room with various tables and chairs that are to dimension and more! This is by fare the easiest and best software I have found for what I need.

Cons

There really is not con. This software is free up fronts, so what is there to say that is negative! It is just an AWESOME software!

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Plan your event using this software

Reviewed on 2020/05/23

I used it for an event at the company, everything was good, but some invited bring others people unexpected.

Pros

You can plan all table, seat, plate for all people are going to your event. It can be a wedding, business event, birthday.

Cons

Not bad about this software, I had problem because go to event that I organized people bring others not invited.

• Industry: Museums & Institutions

AllSeated Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/15

Overall my expereince with this program has been fair. It may require you to use some patience if you are using other objects rather than just chairs and tables.

Pros

This software is great when it comes to creating an accurate floor plan for reference that can be shared with many users. It is very useful and allows you to upload a blueprint for reference.

Cons

You can not create and save objects within the software. This is very frustrating when you are utilizing a unique object within multiple floor plans.

• Industry: Hospitality

Great for event planning on a budget!

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Enjoyed using it and will recommend it to clients.

Pros

Offers a limited number of floor plans and uses without a fee - great for private event planning.

Cons

When the program opened for new users, it was free and ad based. I enjoyed this version and entertained making the switch until they released pricing.

Brent M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Powerful tool that is easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

I am overall extremely satisfied with All Seated! It is a wonderful program that allows me to provide my clients with exceptional events.

Pros

All Seated provides an easy to use, what you see is what you get, way to create to-scale floor plans for events. As an event professional, I use All Seated daily to create floor plans and diagrams for clients, team members and vendors. It is easy to use, has a robust library of industry standard event items such as tables, chairs and furniture, and allows me to export my creations easily.

Cons

If I had to pick on thing that I like least would be that the program times out too quickly, in my opinion. I find myself logging back in to the site often when I have been pulled away to answer a question or take a phone call.

• Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great Seating Planning Software

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

Overall, I love using AllSeated. I started in my role less than a year ago. It has been easy to pick up and has really helped me get a better understanding of the space I am working in and what I can do with it. I know I don't use all of the features available to us and if we did, it would move our business with our clients forward event further. It is a great tool for event planners.

Pros

AllSeated allows me to see the physical layout of a space when I am working with a client to plan their event. I am able to show them how all the items will fit in the room to scale. This visual depiction is very important and helpful for my clients and I to make sure we are on the same page. AllSeated allows me to do that very quickly and easily.

Cons

This is very minute, but I don't like that I can't save a custom chair dimension as my default chair. Every time I place chairs, I have to change the chair size to a custom size. It would be easier and save time if I could have my default chair size be the custom size I select.

Beth L.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Very Helpful for Event Layout

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

The thing that I really liked about AllSeated was they offered training seminars on how to use their software. They were very good about providing answers to my questions and also gave me links to YouTube videos so that I could learn more about how to use the software at my own pace.

Pros

This software offered floor plan layouts with multiple sizes and shapes of tables, and was super easy to swap out chairs to customize tables for various amounts of guests. It also offered an easy way to track guest invitations and place them at tables.

Cons

Overall I had no negative issues with using this software. For popular venues they had the floor plans already designed but in my case I had to take measurements and create myself.

Adam L.
  • Industry: Events Services

Hands down best app/software for event industry!

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Makes me look like a rock star to every client that I work with as I can create layouts before their eyes and include them in the event setup experience and collaborate easily with all partner vendors.

Pros

The intuitive features that are as practical as they are ingenious to create a seamless event management experience for a venue, planner or vendor of any type in the industry - there simply isn't a better product to be found - they are a leader in the field.

Cons

Cant think of anything negative to say - everytime I had a suggestion or inquiry on how to make 'something better' - they implemented it expediently and without fail.

Joann R.
  • Industry: Events Services

This product is perfect for our needs. all of our staff love having it available.

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

is a huge time saver and is very user friendly and the support is great. this company is a winner!

Pros

it is user friendly and applies to just about all of our projects. a real time saver and clients love it too.

Cons

i had to take the time to learn how to use it. our employees picked it up very quickly, took me a little longer.

Terrica S.

Broke the Mold

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Great experience. Our whole team loves it!

Pros

All Seated is a pioneer with event layouts. It makes even design tremendously easy and efficient. It’s wide library of resources keeps the process not only creative but also realistic. Now with more table to design options, it has gotten even better!

Cons

None— this is truly a great program that has been well thought out.