Fibo

Mobile job management software for field teams

5 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!
Paul H.

A totally useful and positive experience; helped us affirm our most useful field practices and more

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Stated in review

Pros

What I like most about the Fibo app, is both its ease of use and the dynamic benefit of having our working client schedule/job board, work orders--past, present and future all searchable and usable by multiple team members, across multiple platforms at the same time.

The software's scalability and the responsiveness of the developer team, has made it easy to integrate with our existing essential business systems; all helping our successful 30 year operation, step into the future with a smart, responsive and dynamic tool that supports and improves our service capabilities by benefiting our field operation and office operations alike.

Cons

It's hard to find any down sides or negatives with this software. This is a fast learning tool with a responsive developer team, updates and improvements are frequently published, and real solutions are usually just around the corner.

Nathane V.

Works great! Simple! Diverse!

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Makes my job much easier & saves me massive amounts of time!

Pros

Ease of use. Quick to log in. Very simple. Price effective. I also like the auto address add on the work orders. I do really like using it seems to work out very well for my business! I’ve used many other platforms and this one is my number 1. Thanks Fibo

Cons

Not many to mention at all! If I have to write about a con it would be that this software is always growing and making new features. When the development is complete things will be a little smother for me personally. Great software

Response from Fibo

Hi Nathane! We are pleased to announce that a Customer List feature has been released (along with estimates and invoices)! I will contact you with more information :)

Corinna H.

Cutting edge mobile technology for an underserved industry

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

I like that there are no gaps of information communicated from the office to the field and back. The app is hyper intuitive.

Cons

They are working on some integrations for us now, but we can still use it! We are waiting for a CRM integration that will create jobs for us.