StandardFusion Reviews

StandardFusion

Risk, audit, and compliance SaaS solution

5/5 (3 reviews)

StandardFusion is an essential tool for anyone running a compliance program

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 4/7/2018

Pros

GT.net runs a SOC 2 program and undergoes regular audits. We adopted StandardFusion two years ago to get a better handle on managing our controls, organizing policies, streamlining audits and ensuring we are meeting our commitments to our customers.

StandardFusion has been great for us:

* No more tracking things in spreadsheets, StandardFusion has become the central resource that everyone can use for policies, risk analysis, controls and more.

* Easy to use interface makes working with hundreds of controls simple and fast. Simplifies the audit process with external auditors as everything is easily located and tracked.

* The StandardFusion support team have been amazing, and onboarding was great. They helped load and setup the system based on our existing SOC 2 reports. We were able to get up and going really quickly.

* The software is constantly improving, and the team is very responsive to feature requests and changes. Audits have gotten easier every year.

I'd highly recommend the product to anyone running a compliance program.

Cons

We haven't really had any negative experiences. Any issues with the software we have found have quickly been addressed by Standard Fusion and not stopped us from using it.

Compliance tracking simplified. Great customer experience.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 4/20/2018

Simpler compliance and internal audit.

Pros

Working with the SF team has been great. The product has helped several clients simplify their ISMS and audit processes.

I now recommend this product with every ISO 27001 and SOC2 implementation

Cons

Nothing! Our clients are very happy with the product. Any time we've found something that wasn't quite right, the team has resolved the issue very quickly.

This is a great, detailed and easy to follow GRC package

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 4/12/2018

Pros

That it guides you through every step of your compliance requirements. If you are not very familiar with each and every item in the requirements, the software shows you how to get there and don't miss requirements.

Cons

I really like all the features, there is really nothing that I don't like. I guess I wished I could have access to it earlier than I did