Startegy Reviews

Startegy

Data visualization for business finances

4.8/5 (6 reviews)
Jared S.

Took Me From Barely Making Money After Taxes To Superbly Profitable

Reviewed on 2017/01/06

Being in a competitive industry, I thought that I could just break through and defy the odds because I work hard and am reasonably smart. The thing is, an entrepreneur needs more than 24 hours each day to develop all of their ideas.

Startegy helps you get all of your info into one place and then takes you from 0 to 60 without the sweat and agony of doing all of that on your own. I try to limit my subscription services, but this is one that I cannot live without. It pays for itself easily each month and eliminates the need for me to hire and train someone to do most of what it does for me.

This is no sales pitch, but if you are serious about reaching your goals, you can reinvent the wheel or you can buy some tires from Startegy and get moving down the road to success and freedom.

Pros

The integration is tops. The data is at my fingertips and I am able to see the many aspects of my business in a quick 5 minute review.

Cons

On one of my devices I have issues getting the pages to load in the proper format, but I actually believe that that is an issue with my device and not Startegy.

Richard R.

Best dashboard experience ever!

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Daily understanding of cashflow and cash forecasting!

Pros

I get a complete snapshot of all of the money in my business. No other software gives me the detail I need in an easy to read format. I can also set company goals, both short term and long term.

Cons

Nothing!!! Everything about the software is great. I have used the software for many months and the additions that are made (very regular updates) are thoughtful and insightful. Keep growing, Startegy!!!

John B.

This product provides a much needed visual of what is going on in the financials!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I like that my clients who don't really love getting into their numbers can now see with visuals what is going on. They are paying more attention to those key factors now that this product makes it easy to do.

Cons

I can't think of anything. It's easy to use. They keep adding more metrics that an owner can track. I don't have anything negative to say.

Really fun to use! Very Happy with it!

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

I can quickly see how my business is doing without getting distracted by invoices and normal QB functionality, keeps the convo focused on goals and results.

Cons

We had trouble logging in the first couple times with QB, but they've since fixed it. This isn't a complete financial report but keep our conversations focused in our board meetings.

Jim T.

Great software that is getting better every day

Reviewed on 2016/12/31

Clean, easy to sign up and definitely affordable! I am a CPA and am required to do this kind of forecasting all the time. For business owners that like to do this themselves, Strategy is amazing.

Hannah D.

Great customer service and implements items asked for

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

It connects easily to QBO, its free and provides valuable insight to my clients books, the interface is pretty and easy to follow

Cons

Wish I could run the reports in Cash basis, would like to be able to print the information to report form