Showing 6 reviews of 3

• Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

My Manage Petro Review as a previous user

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

It was easy to learn and saved time dispatching so so had more time for other tasks. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team did not leave until everything was understood and all kinks were ironed out. ­čĹŹ­čĆ╝

Pros

Great customer service! The Manage Petro team was able to make changes to fit the northern industry. Dispatching the drivers was easy and quick.

Cons

None that I can think of. If I had a problem I would let the Manage Petro team know and it would be fixed to fit our needs.

Josef T.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

MANAGE PETRO EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 2020/12/23

Overall, I'd have to say I am very happy with the results we've gotten, they were able to do some customization at the beginning to suit our company's needs, the easy set up with the trucks and I pad's was also impressive. Once the dashboard is all set up, it's just managing your customers and the pricing at that point.

Pros

The best thing about this software is the dispatching, using recurring orders and setting up call ins with great ease. Made my dispatching so much more streamlined with more control over the drivers and their day to day deliveries.

Cons

I would like to see a 24 hr tech support line. Sometimes after updates there's glitches, and getting through to the right person quickly when my drivers are out in the field is important, especially in the middle of the night or early mornings.

Sean K.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

Very positive, highly recommend to any user looking to automate fuel delivery management, get real time access to data, see live what is going on in the operation, and provide detailed audit info for data that relates to your business.

Pros

The software has the capability for us to monitor all aspects of our business which includes but is not limited to, ad-hoc & recurring orders, heating fuel distribution, bulk fuel distribution, 3rd party fuel (non-owned) fuel distribution & trucking, automated invoicing & payment gateway, fuel tax reporting, and customer pricing automation. We also operate our own trucking and card-lock business units that Manage Petro integrated with our on-board ELD devices and our card-lock dispensing software for tracking & automation purposes. The largest benefit for us is the fact the company is based in Canada, with all developer, implementation, customer service, and IT support within the same country. They can remote monitor our program (cloud and app base) and provide real time support. Another key item for us is the data lives completely in the cloud, and is completely compatible with truck hardware to communicate to our fuel dispensing equipment, and only requiring our drivers to have an iPad. We saw the large benefit of cloud & iPad base due to the fact that it does not require any hardware upgrade (server wise) and all updates are performed no different than any other apple app update.

Cons

No major drawbacks observed to date, all offered integration and any 3rd party custom development has been performed with extra cost but that is to be expected of any software or IT development. All upgrades/updates are at no cost unless it is specific custom development (no criticism, but important you understand the scope of what system you require before proceeding based on your company needs).