All employee information in one place and digitized: wages, contracts, holidays, contact information... etc.
Factorial team helped me a lot during the beginning in order to have everything updated.
Both managers and employees perceived its benefits very quickly and it was very easy to change the way we managed HR stuff.
It helps me to ease communication.
Everything I need related to HR in one place, easy for both employees and management in order to centralize HR information for both sides.
My labor advisor must be confortable with the software so that the whole flow makes sense, and sometimes is not that simple for him.
I like how "easy to use"is the system, very clear and covers all the functionalities that we need for a HR system. Also we valuate a lot the team abscenses calendar.
The benefits side is a bit unclear, sometimes we have problems to contract health insurance.
It's free so that's good. You can do holiday mgmt, benefits and upload docs in one place, that separates them from other free tools
Very limited, as the reporting is very limited as well as the features. Can't do much once your company starts scaling.
This software is easy to get started and is great for getting teams organized.
This software is great for getting HR setup and organized. It is easy to use and covers all of the basics and then some.
The one thing I would have liked is a page for Notes or personal remarks. Also a portion for performance reviews and/or appraisals.
It's a free software so I guess it does just enough for companies that can't afford a more robust solution. That said, I don't think there's anything better for free.
Being able to easily upload pay stubs, work and birthday anniversary notifications on the feed. Ability to set up different time-off types.
- impossible to integrate with other apps.
- reports are very very limited, which makes the process of salary reviews or any other kind of review very difficult and impractical.
- impossible to pull historical reports
- impossible to customise reports
- managers can't easily see their direct reports unless you set up teams
- the process of terminating an employee and "re-hiring" them in the future is clunky (tenure adds up and vacation time accrues)