GetMoreReviews Reviews

GetMoreReviews

Review generation & reputation monitoring tool

4.8/5 (73 reviews)
Lisa D.

Love Get More Reviews

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

I researched all the different programs in this genre-Review Trackers, Birdeye etc. I had my top three and they pretty much all did the same things. It’s just that Get More Reviews was at least half or more of the cost of the other review software. That was it for me. To get everything that I want and need for half the price, Get More Reviews was my choice and I haven’t regretted it for a second. We’re a start up company, so our budget is tight. I have to choose very carefully what we spend our money on, and to me online reviews is the key to success. With online reviews on sites that you can’t advertise on, for example, Nextdoor, you are getting business/leads for free. We got a call yesterday, and the man said that he chose us off of Nextdoor because we had more reviews than anyone else. The money we spend on Get More Reviews will pay off exponentially in the future and it will get us to the top of search engines and this will all translate to higher sales. Try Get More Reviews. It’s simple and inexpensive and it WILL pay off!

Pros

I like that all of my reviews are in one spot, so that I can easily see them and respond to each review quickly. I love that it sends out requests for reviews. This is a huge timesaver for me. I was emailing each one of my customers manually and it would take forever. Also, I would only send one request to a customer. GET MORE REVIEWS sends 3 out and also sends text messsages, as well. The amount of reviews that we have received has tripled in the short time we have been using this program. I think it will get even better over time. I appreciate that their sales department set up a dedicated training session to teach us everything about their program. They were only supposed to spend 45 minutes with us, but we ended up working for about an hour and a half. I was having trouble with my Internet and they were patient and helped me through getting everything up and running. They have a bot on their site, so if you need help at anytime during the day, you don’t have to send an email and wait a day for a response or sit on hold making a phone call. You just ask it a question, and get an immediate response.

Cons

I haven’t found anything so far that I don’t like. It is user friendly and does everything I was hoping for and then some. I wish I had some constructive criticism for you, but really I haven’t found anything wrong with Get More Reviews.

Joshua B.

Hidden Gem of a service, and wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

I am getting online reviews almost daily from my actual patients. It is so wonderful to see what my patients think about their experiences in my dental office, and even more so when they post them online. This helps a lot in our marketing, and in our online reputation. I have more and more patients commenting how they found so many good reviews about our office, and I even have people applying for jobs at our office because of the reviews they found about us online. And my time investment has been minimal. So I'm a very happy user/customer.

Pros

I have been using this company for over a year now, and they have delivered more than promised and charged less than I expected. To be blunt, I have recommended them to anyone and everyone interested in online reviews. I am a total fan of this team and service. the price would be hard to beat, and the service is fantastic. They've helped my business tremendously and helped me to attract more patients to my dental office. If it weren't for their services I would still have less than 100 reviews online, and now I have almost 300, and all of that in about a year of working with them.

I was very skeptical at first. They seemed like a smaller company at first and I'm used to working with larger nationally known companies. But I must say they have had NO problems with me, and I've been very happy with their service. Any skepticism I had was completely removed.

Thank you to the whole team at Get More Reviews!

Cons

There is not a lot that I can say about negatives for this group. They have helped me and my company a lot. If I were to say anything negative about these guys, I'd say that they probably need to do more marketing. I wish I would have found them sooner, and if they had been more out there, I probably would have!

Adam H.

Good not Great

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

It didn't help with any of my goals to obtain reviews for a large thriving business in South Carolina. From the problems I listed in the "cons" section of this review, I decided to search for a system that doesn't require a client to login to a google/facebook/etc account to leave a review, because with older populations you can't expect them to create an account to leave a review. In order to do this you need a third party system and I chose "Trustpilot" it has a lot higher conversion rate because there are less steps to convert, the problem with them is they do not have a "text" option which means you have to have a texting marketing service to do this. Texting does get more activity very quickly vs. email request for reviews.

Pros

To be honest, getmorereviews is a really good at sending out review requests. It allows you to send phone (text) and emails. This is a great feature. It will also stop negative reviews... Again awesome feature. It is also easy to use.

Cons

The biggest problem with getmorereviews is when a request is sent to some one, sends them to a landing page that has a star rating then sends them to the companies review page. This is a problem because it doesn't convert the request to an actual review. The recipient thinks by clicking one of the stars, they are leaving a review. Then when they are sent from that landing page to the actual company google, facebook, or other platform they don't want to sign in or they ignore it because, again, they think they left the review already by selecting the star. If the review doesn't convert it's not worth any money you pay for it.

6.0/10
Nikki L.

Great investment

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

We have been able to get online reviews daily since we added this service increasing our online visibility.

Pros

It makes it simple for clients to share their positive feedback and write a review. We have had tons of customers over the years write us thank you notes and emails but very few online reviews because of the effort involved in remembering to log on and do so.

Cons

I don't like the fact that when they get a thumbs down there is still small print to show there where to share feedback online though it has been explained to me why this is added.

Jim V.

The Best

Reviewed on 2018/12/16

Start today what was door today get more reviews to help our clients still others about our award-winning customer service. It has dramatically are efficiency and getting clients to tell others about their experience with our Law Firm

Pros

So easy to use. The software make is east to incorporate into your website

Cons

No software is perfect. The generally I don't have any complaints about my experience with get more reviews.

Joe K.

A good fit, but not for all businesses

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Overall we have had a good experience with the GetMoreReviews program, however it hasn't increased our online reviews as much as we have hoped. After several months of using it, we have only received a handful of reviews from the 100+ invoices we have sent out. It did help block a couple of negative reviews from being posted, which gave us the opportunity to address the client's issues and make them happy.

Pros

It's professional, easy to use, and affordable.

Cons

I'm not unhappy with the software. It is user friendly and straightforward.

5.0/10
Shane L.

Certainly did "get more reviews"

Reviewed on 2019/05/12

Excellent experience, easy to set up and the staff at "get more reviews" were friendly and helpful.

Pros

it worked! it certainly did what it says "get more reviews". Immediately we got heaps of great reviews.
I was surprised at how effective it was. I had been trying my own way, for several years, to get reviews or feedback with limited success. I am not sure why 'get more reviews' works so well, It may be the ease of leaving a review, as it is a much simpler process to just click a few buttons and be taken straight to a review site. Or it may be that 'get more reviews" automatically send reminders.

Cons

It is probably best suited for companies that have at least several customers per week, otherwise, it may be expensive to just collect the occasional review.

Anthony C.

Definitely got more reviews

Reviewed on 2019/05/04

You type in there name and cell number and hit send. So quick. Also 90% of the time you get a review response. Excellent. Also other companies wanted 279.00 a month for the same thing. So glad I found this company.

Pros

It makes it simple and fast for customers to write a review. If not for this software I would only get 3 or 4 reviews a month. Now i average 12 or more per month.

Cons

Honestly can’t think of any. You get billed 99.00 once a month.

Zaur G.

Already did . See above

Pros

Possibility to send texts to customers and adding widget to website

Cons

It doesnt allow you to select reviews you want to show on website.
Customers who gets review request shoul log in in their account to post a reviw even though they are logged in. I have tested it sending request to myself.
I think this is the main reason of refuses to review writing.

Thomas R.

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Our firm was very concerned about the lack of reviews we had been receiving so we began to look into the various software packages offered by companies. We found Get More Reviews to be very user friendly for our firm and our clients, but also offered the most bang for the buck. Our reviews have improved steadily and we are very pleased with the results Get More Reviews has produced.

Pros

The dashboard is very user friendly. We are able to input our clients e-mail information and the program handles the rest. We also like being able to provide review options, such as Google and BBB, to our clients.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't experienced any difficulties with the software to this point. This program is very easy to use and does it all.

Tari H.

Great Program

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Pros

This software is so easy to use and the results we have received have been amazing!! I love the feature that notifies you when you get a thumbs down, it has given us the opportunity to contact patients and remedy any issues they have before it posts a bad review. Customer service is on hand if you need them and very helpful. Definitely worth the cost.

Cons

The only thing that is annoying is every time I enter an email I have to click email. seems like if you are entering them and you start with email, it should automatically just select it for the following entries.

Tyler S.

Awesome software that helps!

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

It is great! Text reviews are something that we love to use. This software is perfect to get reviews from customers from either text or email!

Cons

None. We use it for texts/email review only so we are highly satisfied.

Jason W.

Great Product & Service - Give Them A Try

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

Setup was easy and quick. The tracking options are good features. Social Media links are a definite bonus. Compared to other companies, GMR is a great product for the price!!

Cons

Phone support would make understanding the dashboard and all the options much quicker and simpler. a cell phone app would be recommended for the future.

Awogor M.

I used the Free trial to get 5 reviews on a product

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/02/01

I have only used the free trial and I like it very much and will recommend

Pros

After hearing about GetMoreReviews on YouTube, I decided to give it a trial and trust me, I loved every part of the product.
I converted happy customers to more happier customers.

Cons

The price is too expensive for upcoming business owners. but the product is ok

Matthew L.

Great Job Guys!

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

They enable us to make the most of our satisfied customers in order to get more business.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Bryson B.

Mission Pet Mart Review of "GetMoreReviews"

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

We have gone from a 2.3 to a 4.1 overall rating in a years time. I directly attribute this change to GetMoreReviews and my staff

Pros

Very fluid usage. Any of my staff can convert a customer experience into a review on google in seconds.

Cons

no option to directly connect with a customer that has posted a negative review without paying more for it.

Elizabeth C.

LOVE GET MORE REVIEWS

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

how easy this program is to for everyone!

Cons

You can not send a request to more than one person with in six months

Kurt S.

Seamless way to prompt customers for reviews

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

I like the program. It's nice, and it boosts our reviews, which are extremely important in today's market of internet browsing to determine who you want to do business with.

Pros

This software is nice because I only have to enter 2 or 3 pieces of information. An email or phone number, and the first name of the customer. The software does the rest, including reminding them that the review request is still waiting.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative to report.

Lauren C.

Great Product with Great results

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

As a reseller, we really liked how easy it is to set our clients up. The ease of use is a huge benefit for us and makes it easy to onboard our clients. We hear great things from our clients, meaning the tool actually works and brings great results.

Cons

There are some tools on there we do not use, so maybe converting them to be more functional and beneficial would be the only thing I would change.

It works!

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

GetMoreReviews has helped our company get better "internet karma" and stops bad and angry reviews before they're put up. It's been invaluable in improving our service and retaining customers!

Cons

It can be difficult to learn how to use it.

Nathan V.

Fantastic Platform!

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

We have received valuable insight from our customers using this platform. Additionally, our Google Reviews have continued to increase.

Pros

The process of uploading our customer information is quick and easy. I don't have to set daily reminders for myself to send out review emails, as the system does all the hard work for me.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

GetMoreReviews

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

We are busy selling real estate and even though it is important now to have reviews online, it just wasn't getting done. This program makes it quick and easy.

Pros

Simplicity. We enter in the info after a closing and the reviews are automatically sent out and posted once they are completed

Cons

Nothing. It automates the system so at least, the request for a review goes out every time.

Zachary O.

Comparison Vs. Competition

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Good, helpful tool & good that we can white label. A big plus.

Pros

Well priced against competition like Podium.
Dashboard and UI not as nice.

Cons

No MMS Functionality like your competition has (PODIUM)

Awesome service that worked way better than any other platform I tried!

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

Auto social posting, automated reporting, review reminders, and the bad review blocker just to name a few of the great features. It's also super intuitive and easy to set up. Not to mention cheaper than the other guys.

Cons

The user interface isn't exactly my taste but it definitely doesn't detract from the overall experience.

Mary beth W.

This program is a God Send!

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Pros

I love the ease of access and the great customer support. I signed up and in less than a day I was on my way. I now have a better grasp of customer service management. I am also able to immediately communicate with my clients to help me serve them better!

Cons

It can be expensive but the service is worth it.