PageTiger

Content creation and management software for non-designers

Andrea

Easy to teach yourself how to use, great interactivity options, value for money

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

I really enjoy that the design and interactivity features are now both in the same place. It makes using the software more efficient and takes less time to create new publications.

Cons

I think the reporting could be more specific to each client and the needs they may have. We use employee number, but having to type in the number and then the 'fake' email address in the search bar just adds more work. It would be great if the search bar could search for anything within the employee number, not just exact. Ability to change the name of a publication group, we created one, but during the design the name changed. You do not have the ability to change the publication group name at this time. The navigation has improved, but I feel there are still improvements to be made. For example, when I go into an issue to see a report, when I hit back it brings into an area with graphs, but I have to go back to the home page to get into a different issue within the publication.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a positive response.

We're so glad to hear you're enjoying using our software and that you find it good value for money. Thank you for the valid feedback on our reporting tool. We are working on improvements here to make our analytics even more insightful. We will keep you posted!

Finally, we do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Judith
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

I absolutely love Pagetiger and it one of the best tools I have ever worked with.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Most of it is so easy to handle, even without any design background you can do stunning pieces. I don't even know where to start with all the positive. More important is my comment in the Cons field, where I have feedback regarding resource management.

Cons

The only thing that definitely needs to be improved is the resource management (especially images) for interactive windows. The upload is not the problem, but when you use loads of images in one Pagetiger, the list of images gets very long, the images don't follow any order and you always have to copy/paste the link when you want to implement into your design. I used over 50 images in my last issue and it was a nightmare to go through the list all the time to find the image I needed. The edit field for additional information boxes e.g. don't follow any logic when it comes to formatting and are really troublesome. So this is the only area where I see huge room for improvement and I hope that Pagetiger will do something about it to make users' lives easier.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Judith,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such superb feedback!

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so we really do value your feedback about the resource manager and the editor in the more information module. Have you seen our new shortcut for copying and pasting from the resource manager (the small rectangular icon next to each URL)?

Also, please don't forget the very helpful user guide (under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account) and our online support.

We will most definitely take your feedback on board and hope you continue to have such a great experience of using PageTiger.

• Industry: Banking

Page tiger

Reviewed on 2023/07/24

Pros

That I got so much help from the support.

Cons

Not able to edit the templates…that was frustrating

Emma
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

I really enjoy using the pagetiger software to create interactive, engaging content

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Increased engagement, easily editable brochures, time saved by including formstack.

Pros

It's intuitive, and there is fantastic support. If you're like me and are self-teaching how to use the software and can't find the answer to your query in the extensive library, you can contact support or your account manager and they will always help.
It's easy to make things that look professional (especially using the layout library) and is also easy enough to use that you can even design using a blank template with very little experience.
The ability to use the layout library and have your own theme created is extremely helpful, as is the extensive library of stock photos that you can purchase.
Free training sessions and webinars are offered regularly, particularly when new elements are introduced.

Cons

Sometimes it's not very obvious where to find a certain feature, although this has improved since interactivity and design have been merged together (as descriptions have been added when you roll over).
A few additional features (themes etc) require extra cost on top of the subscription fee - this isn't to say it's not worth paying extra for these, but it can be frustrating if you have a limited budget!

Response from PageTiger

Dear Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such fantastic feedback.

We are delighted that you are enjoying using our platform and we do hope this continues.

Hope to see you at a TigerEvent soon!

Nicola
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

HR Manager

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Very good, the online support is exceptional. The free workshops that are carried out are great to keep up to date with the system and learn more about it.
We have used page tiger for recruitment on boarding and it has been very well received. We are now expanding the use into training and business development. I envisage even more use out of the system.

Pros

The fact that you can produce some very informative and interactive publications that can cover a lot of information but in an easy to use format.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to navigate around the interactivity and different elements in putting the publications together. Its like a jigsaw puzzle that you have to understand how to piece the puzzle together. I find the image gallery a little frustrating in not being able to use the pictures and searching for images is not easy.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback.

We're delighted that the content you've been creating has been so well received. It's fantastic to hear that you've been using PageTiger for a variety of projects and uses.

Regarding the interactivity and image search, don't forget the very helpful user guide (sited under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account when you log in).

Thank you for such positive feedback about our online support. Customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's great to hear this. Becky is on hand to support if you need assistance with searching for images.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger and look forward to hopefully seeing you again very soon.

Anna

An absolute winner

Reviewed on 2022/12/01

With little budge, Page Tiger has enabled me to design and deliver a range of learning products for a host of different audiences, that garners great feedback and generates interest. A life saving solution for anyone with minimal investment looking to deliver quickly and impactfully.

Pros

This is a all encompassing solution that delivers tailored and bespoke solutions to enable the design and delivery of high-quality learning content - and as a lay - is accessible and intuitive to use. Cannot recommend more highly. I love the product and how it works.

Cons

Nothing at this point in time - would be great to have the facility to use SCORM compliant content, but hopefully in time this will happen.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you so much for your kind comments Anna.
We've loads of things already underway for 2023 so plenty to look forward to.
Have a happy holiday season!

Erika
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

PageTiger

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

We've used PageTiger to support the launch of new processes, new ways of working, compliance and standards, seasonal projects and comms and engagement pieces. It's been received very positively and really helped us to reach our audience with a high level of impact and interaction.

Pros

PageTiger is very easy to use, whether you are a seasoned designer or someone with no design or editorial experience - the system allows you to create something entirely from your own concept or from pre-designed flexible templates. We've used it for a range of products - from simple newsletters, to 'how to' guides, to detailed instructional manuals. The range of interactive features make it visually engaging for the audience.

Cons

Having used other design programs (from the Adobe suite) I sometimes find there are minor elements that would add to and improve the user experience. I think this would be less so for the standard user. However, PageTiger are very open to feedback and will always discuss with their developers how to introduce new features that have been suggested.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Erika for your lovely feedback- We are so glad you enjoy using the product and the team have been able to help you. Kind regards, TeamTiger!

Christina
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Sleek digital docs from onboarding and throughout the employee lifecycle

Reviewed on 2023/04/12

We've been using PageTiger for several years, having initially selected the product to enable us to create personalised digital materials for onboarding. Colleague feedback has been brilliant - not only are documents personalisable with TigerKits but we're able to integrate interactive content, forms, digital signatures in a really user friendly way. We now use PageTiger for the majority of our people documents using them to share important information about how we do things, about our teams and as toolkits for our managers which enable them to learn in a way that works best for them.

Pros

Our in house creative team designed custom templates for us to use to ensure that all our materials are impactful and adaptable to different devices. The ease of editing as a user is brilliant and really intutive, with a huge breadth of options for embedding engaging media.

Cons

Some of the text editing can be a bit clunky, and it's frustrating not be able to undo actions (plus remembering to save edited documents!).

Christopher
Christopher
  • Industry: Utilities

Stumbled on a gem

Reviewed on 2018/12/02

Pros

Came across PageTiger at and exhibition and really liked what I saw, I've now been using it for a little over 12 months. What I like is the way you can make normal content feel extraordinary. What I really like is that you can also use it for other forms of communications even delivering micro learning experiences.

Cons

It's fairly easy to use if you're used to online building tools but there is a slight disconnect between the design and interactivity layers although this has come on a lot in the last few updates.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for providing such a glowing response.

We're delighted to be assisting you in making your content extraordinary! Thank you too for the feedback on the relationship between our design and interactivity elements. Our dev team aims to continue the improvements here.

Long may you continue to enjoy using PageTiger!

Karen
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 2023/10/04

I love it - its as simple as that.

I love it - its as simple as that.

Pros

I love that you can use a template or import a design from Canva and then add the interactivity.

Cons

Again as I have not been using it for very long, I would say how to bring images in I find quite confusing. But I am getting there. I am not sure if this is a thing, but are there any training courses where you can pick a feature you would like to use, rather than sit through the wrong thing?

Response from PageTiger

Hi Karen, If you pop me an email I'll arrange a session to walk you through the content generators for images.

Felicity

We use Page Tiger mainly for L&D - we started creating brochures, but also using for e-learning

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

It's ease of use - after basic training, you can use it for many different purposes- we now use it to create customisable e-learning modules, and we've had great comments from staff on its engaging software and ease of use. Great customer service too - any queries are quickly dealt with, with excellent response and support from the team.

Cons

Not a criticism per se, but as we use it for e-learning, it would be nice to have more intiutive reporting systems. Also, it would be great for our users to write comments in the 'more information' screen - rather than having to rely on an external site. But these are minor suggestions - overall very happy with the product.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Felicity,

We are delighted to hear you are having such a good experience of using our software for a range of projects and that you are receiving great colleague feedback.

We really value your comments regarding analytics. Customer feedback is absolutely key to how we develop our product and services. We currently have a range of improvements in the development pipeline to make our reporting even more intuitive. We will keep you posted!

Nelson

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Speeds up out recruitment process and improves candidate engagement.

Speeds up out recruitment process and improves candidate engagement.

Pros

Love PageTiger. It has completely change the what we recruit and engage with candidates. It has also change the was we interact with existing staff. Worth every penny.

Cons

So now I have to thing of something ........ It would be good if there was an option to work offline.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Nelson,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response.

We are so thrilled to hear you are enjoying using our software and getting such great results. And we love being awesome!

Regarding an offline option, you can download pages (but not interactive elements) as PDFs and even print them out. Simply turn on the 'tools' option, which sits in 'settings' under 'toolbar'. For more information on this, don't forget our brilliant user guide (which can be found under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your log in screen).

Diane
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Page Tiger experience

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Have been a learning curve for me but able to self train where unsure

Have been a learning curve for me but able to self train where unsure

Pros

I think this software is very easy to understand and use. The wizard creator is a helpful tool to begin creating your first article

Cons

Don't really dislike anything at the moment. When I get stuck or unsure on something, I can easily look at the help guide and pretty much find what I need from there. Would benefit with a little more training on the software

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Diane for your review. We have just launched our level 1 training program. If this is something you would like to be added to then please get in touch with me and I will happily assist you with this. Please drop me an email to [email protected]
Kind regards,
Michaela

Maxine
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Using PageTiger has allowed us to produce professional and interactive e-learning materials.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

I would recommend this software to anyone wishing to make interactive publications. We are using it as the platform for our in-house learning software and it is working really well.

Pros

Once you get the hang of PageTiger it is possible to develop material really quickly, even with no prior experience of publishing, graphic design etc. There is enough flexibility within the software to make publications that are really quite bespoke. I can spend my time thinking about the content and what it should convey rather than trying to get the content on the page. It is so much better than the static approach we used previously.

Cons

It would be great if Page Tiger had some functionality to add sketches or drawings. At the moment all images, whether photographs or a simple line drawing have to be imported in. There is a good choice of icons to use however.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Maxine,

We are delighted to hear that you're receiving such a fantastic response response to your elearning content.

Thanks so much for the idea regarding sketches and drawings. We'll make sure we pass this on to our dev team.

Finally, we do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Alison
  • Used for 2+ years

PageTiger is a great way to present materials to employees.

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Pros

Overall presentation is great. PageTiger customer service is outstanding and always willing to help and offer solutions.

Cons

Sometimes I find myself clicking around to see what I can do within PageTiger. Also, I wish more photos, graphics, etc were available for free.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Alison,

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so I'm absolutely delighted to hear that you have experienced such good levels of customer service.

We will take on board your point about photos and graphics. Have you taken a look at our free video library?

As you know, there is so much PageTiger can do, so it's great to hear you are exploring different features. You may be familiar with it but don't forget we have a fantastic online user guide (it sits under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account) as well as online support.

Robert

Superb. Unrivaled. Completely modernized our online presence & supported us every step of the...

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

It is so user-friendly, feels incredibly intuitive and looks brilliant. It has single-handedly changed the entire onboarding process for our organization for the better. It gets excellent feedback and has brought us into the 21st century. I couldn't recommend it highly enough and, in fact, regularly get asked to present it to other healthcare Trusts who can't help but want to have it too!

Cons

There really is very little not to like about this software. Things that in the past might have been a bit tricky have all now been updated so it really is an excellent piece of software and allows you to present the best version of whatever it is you want to present.

Response from PageTiger

Many thanks Robert for your kind words. Hoping to see you and many of your NHS colleagues at our events this summer.

Fadi
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

My experience has been wonderful, its a great and unique tool.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Communicate info to employees in an exciting and engaging way, and ability the track views on pagetiger documents.

Pros

Its different that anything I've seen before. It is simple and easy to use. It can be used for a variety of things, communication, marketing, learning, onboarding etc.

Cons

Requires training to fully utilise the system... but what system doesn't? also slightly expensive when using pagetiger's marketing team to fully design a bespoke template.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Fadi,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such glowing feedback!

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying using our software for a range of projects and that you are seeing many benefits from doing so.

Emma
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Allows me to create professional looking documents that are great to see around the business.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

The software is easy to adapt and use the templates to make great looking documents. The regular updates that are made to the software enable continuous improvements to be made to the documents we produce.

Cons

The security rules can be quite difficult to understand and get right as we look to improve the security of the documents sent to our staff.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Emma,

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying using our software and receiving such a great response from colleagues.

Regarding the range of security rules on offer, please don't forget our brilliant user guide (under the 'help' tab in the toolbar at the top of your login screen). We also offer online support if you have any questions regarding what security rule to choose for which project.

Madhusudan

Making interactive, engaging material with the Pagetiger software is something I truly enjoy...

Reviewed on 2023/02/21

I currently use it to develop customizable e-learning programmes and have received positive feedback from staff about how simple and entertaining the software is to use after completing the basic training. Excellent customer service as well; any inquiries are promptly addressed, and the team provides outstanding support.

Pros

I use this programme to create our onboarding manual. That is quite beneficial and helps me save a lot of time. For younger generations who are acclimated to smartphones and other technologies, eliminating printed papers will be much simpler. however a little challenging for senior generations.

Cons

Navigating the interactivity and various components that go into creating the articles can be a little challenging. Similar to a jigsaw puzzle, you must comprehend how to put it together. The image gallery is a little aggravating to me because I can't use the photographs and it's difficult to search for images.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A great tool that enables you to create a variety of professional business communications.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Cost effective solution to a number of different business needs i.e. internal comms, training /learning resources. Works great on mobile devices and can be embedded into your LMS and Website. Love it.

Cons

Nothing really but there are a couple of minor things that could make it even better. Spell check for example would be a great addition.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking time to review PageTiger and for being such a great advocate of our software.

You will be pleased to know that the spell check is in our development pipeline. We know how important this is to you and will keep you posted.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger and that we see you soon at one of our events.

Grant
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Recent improvements make it much more user friendly.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

Versatility of the software. Impressiveness of the end product. Range of templates to choose from.

Cons

Quite expensive. Complicated filing/naming system for publications. Too much jargon which complicates things.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Grant,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger.

We're so pleased to hear that our recent updates have made your life easier. Hopefully each new release will continue to add the features and functionality you need.

Regarding naming conventions and jargon, this is something we are actively working on to simplify and reduce, so this is feedback we are most definitely reacting to.

Steve
  • Industry: Automotive

McLaren Automotive Academy

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Overall 10 out 10

Overall 10 out 10

Pros

Ease of use when designing and developing training modules.
The workbooks I have developed have received positive feedback from the end users regarding the visual layout and ease of finding information.

Cons

Would like to be able to edit remove / organise downloaded images in resource image folder.
Also, would like editing capability to adjust page layouts. The majority are fine but at times I find myself wanting to add or remove an image caption or needing to move the company logo on a page. Basic editing function would be useful.
Spell check would be really advantageous

Response from PageTiger

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you continue to have a fantastic experience with us! Regards, TeamTiger

Mandy
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Quality Product

Reviewed on 2023/04/14

Very positive, interactive and visually appealing product

Very positive, interactive and visually appealing product

Pros

The best feature of Page Tiger is the interactivity and appeal it offers the user.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to edit docs (add/remove photos, undo recent changes, etc.)

Teresa
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

I was assisted by the Design Team in creating our Company's New Employee Handbook.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Engaging with new employees to the business.

Engaging with new employees to the business.

Pros

It is very impressive as a tool for engagement of new employees when they are starting out in a business environment they are not familiar with.

Cons

It is not particularly user friendly for the creator. I needed support from the Design Team to edit functions.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive comments.

I know the creative team all very much enjoyed working on your impressive employee handbook and I do hope you've received good feedback from colleagues.

Regarding support, you may be familiar with it, but there is a very useful user guide, which sits under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account. We also offer online support - simply click the orange speech bubble at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen when you log in.

Natasha

Great design software package

Reviewed on 2023/06/06

Great for designing our weekly staff newsletter

Great for designing our weekly staff newsletter

Pros

Easy to use with lots of great features.

Cons

Video encoding can take a little time, but overall good