PageTiger

Content creation and management software for non-designers

4,7
4,6
4,4
4,3
4,9
Susan C.
Industry: Information Services

PageTiger is an excellent value. So easy to use and the end product is professional and beautiful.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

The ease at which we can create a beautifully branded, interactive, electronic document is amazing. We use PageTiger in our onboarding process allowing us to present a lot of information to new hires in a organized, professional, high-quality manner that is easy for the new joiner to use. There is so much flexibility in the design that we are branching out and using it for corporate updates to all employees. The way in which information is presented using PageTiger is so inviting and easy to use. It looks like we had a team of designers spending weeks to put these documents together and in reality it only takes one person a day or two to put it all together.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about PageTiger. It is easy to use, it is inexpensive, it produces the highest quality documents. There is nothing not to like.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such glowing feedback. It's absolutely wonderful to hear.

We're thrilled to hear you're having such a fantastic experience of using our software for your new starter content. Long may it continue!

Lauren D.
Industry: Financial Services

Excellent support provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/05/15

It's not the software its the payment process. It is awful. Since October 2019 we have been trying to resolve paying Page Tiger with little or no response until [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] came along and resolved the problem straight away.

We received countless emails regarding what we apparently owed by the support team email address but a lot of the invoices made no sense. I spent half a day trying to work out what we owed an then once i had sorted it no one from Page Tiger returned by emails except [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is super helpful, friendly and a credit to Page Tiger as a new manager.

We essentially needed one invoice for 30/32 users instead of 10 different invoices and not all of them made sense. We've eventually received this invoice, but the support team never responded to our emails sent throughout this year and kept sending unneccary emails; which wasted our time.

I wouldnt be surprised if you were owed more money because the system doesn't stop people from creating an account without a PO number. What you should do is turn off the invoice notifications and when anyone is set up, create an invoice for 30 licenses await the PO number (which confirms payment has been approved) then the users should be added. Otherwise you have no way of monitorying this.

Despite [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] background, she listens to all of your concerns and takes these onboard in order to provide excellent customer service. She's also very easy to work with. Thanks for sorting our issues :)

Pros

My colleagues advise me the software is relatively easy to use and the finished result looks great.

Cons

How the invoices are automated from the system and you cannot stop these emails being sent to the main account holder. There should be an option in place to turn off automated invoices and someone manually work this out. There is no surviellance on users so I expect your team have no idea whats owed to them.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Lauren for your review. Great that you are enjoying the product and the service provided.
Regards,
Michaela

Jenny N.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Absolutely brilliant

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

The help team have been so brilliant, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so a massive thanks to them.
Also a mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who managed to sort an issue I have had for a while in a matter of a day and always done with a polite and friendly manner. They are all an absolute credit to Pagetiger.

Pros

Really easy to use and the help team have been nothing short of outstanding. They are quick to respond and nothing is too much trouble.

Cons

I would like there to be more functionality with the surveys and be allowed to "mark" free text answers.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Jenny for your feedback.
We hope you continue to have such a great experience of PageTiger and the PageTiger team.

Steve U.
Industry: Education Management

Feedbback

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Good customer service. Really helpful support colleague - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Interactivity is easy to use. Analytics are helpful.

Cons

Generally have to import a pdf created in Adobe InDesign as the design options are limited.

Would be useful to have full create access to imported pdfs.

Would be useful to have a the choice of an image hyperlink to attach to emails.

Response from PageTiger

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. Using Tiger Designer, you are able to create your documents through layout library, fully editable or uploading PDF's. You can also send out your documents via TigerMailer too and this enables you to send your document as a text link, image or embed on your website.
We hope you continue to have a great experience of PageTiger and the PageTiger team.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Erika M.
Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

PageTiger

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

We've used PageTiger to support the launch of new processes, new ways of working, compliance and standards, seasonal projects and comms and engagement pieces. It's been received very positively and really helped us to reach our audience with a high level of impact and interaction.

Pros

PageTiger is very easy to use, whether you are a seasoned designer or someone with no design or editorial experience - the system allows you to create something entirely from your own concept or from pre-designed flexible templates. We've used it for a range of products - from simple newsletters, to 'how to' guides, to detailed instructional manuals. The range of interactive features make it visually engaging for the audience.

Cons

Having used other design programs (from the Adobe suite) I sometimes find there are minor elements that would add to and improve the user experience. I think this would be less so for the standard user. However, PageTiger are very open to feedback and will always discuss with their developers how to introduce new features that have been suggested.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Erika for your lovely feedback- We are so glad you enjoy using the product and the team have been able to help you. Kind regards, TeamTiger!

Dan H.

It has changed the way I produce and communicate training to our commercial teams

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

What got my immediate attention was the capability to produce great looking documents that an audience can interact with, but what I like most is not the software itself, its the fantastic support services provided by the Page Tiger team. Their software is great, but their customer service is first class. Even if a competitor could bring a product to market with a few extra bells and whistles (which I don't think they will) unless they could beat the service I have received from the team I wouldn't be going anywhere else.

Cons

I am probably working at the edges of the software's capability, so anything I find I don't like about it, most customers probably haven't even discovered yet. Rather than "like least", It's more of a case of what I'd like more of. The guys at Page Tiger know what they are and they are usually pretty good at making them happen.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Dan,

Thank you for for taking the time to review PageTiger and for all your support over the past few years.

We are thrilled not only with your comments, but with all the incredibly useful feedback you have given us. You are such a fantastic advocate for PageTiger!

Thank you too for mentioning our team. After our product our people are our greatest strength, so it's wonderful to hear this.

Andrea D.

Easy to teach yourself how to use, great interactivity options, value for money

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

I really enjoy that the design and interactivity features are now both in the same place. It makes using the software more efficient and takes less time to create new publications.

Cons

I think the reporting could be more specific to each client and the needs they may have. We use employee number, but having to type in the number and then the 'fake' email address in the search bar just adds more work. It would be great if the search bar could search for anything within the employee number, not just exact. Ability to change the name of a publication group, we created one, but during the design the name changed. You do not have the ability to change the publication group name at this time. The navigation has improved, but I feel there are still improvements to be made. For example, when I go into an issue to see a report, when I hit back it brings into an area with graphs, but I have to go back to the home page to get into a different issue within the publication.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a positive response.

We're so glad to hear you're enjoying using our software and that you find it good value for money. Thank you for the valid feedback on our reporting tool. We are working on improvements here to make our analytics even more insightful. We will keep you posted!

Finally, we do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Emma L.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Absolute godsend!

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

So glad we've got this software, it has made a massive difference to the way we have been able to communicate with our staff during lockdown, and those furloughed. The staff are very professional, friendly and helpful, and were very to quick to solve a problem I had (totally of my own making!). Highly recommend. The example documents and templates are brilliant for giving ideas.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and easy to pick up the things I didn't know. The format is fantastic, it looks really professional, and is simple to cascade to staff, even those who have been furloughed. It can be used for so many different things, and can make even the driest content much more user friendly and interactive. We are using it more and more, from induction packs, to policies, communications and training manuals

Cons

It would be good to be able to allow end users to enter free text rather than just selecting options, making it easier to get robust feedback. Also, although the templates are easy to use, it would be useful to be able to swap some aspects, such as inserting text or our logo instead of an icon for example.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Emma for your kind comments about PageTiger. Pleased we've been able to help!

Diane B.
Industry: Telecommunications

Page Tiger experience

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Have been a learning curve for me but able to self train where unsure

Pros

I think this software is very easy to understand and use. The wizard creator is a helpful tool to begin creating your first article

Cons

Don't really dislike anything at the moment. When I get stuck or unsure on something, I can easily look at the help guide and pretty much find what I need from there. Would benefit with a little more training on the software

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Diane for your review. We have just launched our level 1 training program. If this is something you would like to be added to then please get in touch with me and I will happily assist you with this. Please drop me an email to [email protected]
Kind regards,
Michaela

Jackie F.
Industry: Utilities

A fabulous communications tool that keeps on getting better.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

A very versatile communications tool with great multi-media functionality.

Pros

It's so accommodating. What ever you have in mind you to create Page Tiger gives you the freedom to be creative without having to have knowledge of specialist tools.

Cons

I'm struggling to answer this. Possibly the gallery and photo management system, however, I'm not sure how much my frustrations with this are caused by my own lack of knowledge. I have struggled in the 'more info' tool uploading photographs that are determined to appear upside down. I would like to be able to delete photos I will not use again and to be able to create subject folders for pictures so I can find past images quickly.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such fantastic feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are having such a great experience of using our software across a range of projects.

Regarding images, it is simple to delete visuals from your inventory that you no longer need - simply click on the magnifying glass icon next to the image and then the delete button (which has a rubbish bin icon next to it). If you are using the image you wish to delete in any of your publications, PageTiger will warn you.

You may be familiar with it, but there is a very useful user guide (under the 'help' button in the top toolbar when you log into your account), which is packed full of useful information.

We hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger!

Rebecca R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent support has allowed me to build a training platform at limited cost

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

A comprehensive product that I can build to my own design and upload my own content when I need to. this program has allowed my business to improve our training capabilities and is great value for money. The support from the team has been invaluable.

Pros

I like that you don't have to be a software developer to essentially build your own platform.
I like that this software is flexible and works with other functional programs such a e-sign documents and has allowed me to build our first online training platform. This software has made it easy to publish work online and create to the naked eye a website that not only looks smart but that we can edit as and when we need to without incurring any additional cost.
The software is very easy to use and I can keep publications in one area making it easy to add more issues and also report back to my company on views and interactions.
I like that I can track every user if I want to via their employee number which is essential to a training site.
I like that there is options for template designs, meaning you don't have to be a designer to create a great looking platform and that the page team offer design help when you need it.
I also like I can export reports to excel and that I can dive into the detail of clicks and interactions.

Cons

I think that the design elements are limited due to having to upload artwork, however this is easy for people not used to designing.
I think that the reporting interface is complicated and it could be made simpler, however having said that I can now use the platform confidently after a few months.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for finding the time to submit such a glowing review.

It's simply fantastic to hear how positive you are about PageTiger and the many ways it has assisted in your role at CPM. Long may it continue!

Thank you also for feeding back on the reporting interface. We are currently working on improvements here, so hopefully you will see some new features in 2019.

Judith S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

I absolutely love Pagetiger and it one of the best tools I have ever worked with.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Most of it is so easy to handle, even without any design background you can do stunning pieces. I don't even know where to start with all the positive. More important is my comment in the Cons field, where I have feedback regarding resource management.

Cons

The only thing that definitely needs to be improved is the resource management (especially images) for interactive windows. The upload is not the problem, but when you use loads of images in one Pagetiger, the list of images gets very long, the images don't follow any order and you always have to copy/paste the link when you want to implement into your design. I used over 50 images in my last issue and it was a nightmare to go through the list all the time to find the image I needed. The edit field for additional information boxes e.g. don't follow any logic when it comes to formatting and are really troublesome. So this is the only area where I see huge room for improvement and I hope that Pagetiger will do something about it to make users' lives easier.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Judith,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such superb feedback!

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so we really do value your feedback about the resource manager and the editor in the more information module. Have you seen our new shortcut for copying and pasting from the resource manager (the small rectangular icon next to each URL)?

Also, please don't forget the very helpful user guide (under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account) and our online support.

We will most definitely take your feedback on board and hope you continue to have such a great experience of using PageTiger.

Emma W.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I really enjoy using the pagetiger software to create interactive, engaging content

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Increased engagement, easily editable brochures, time saved by including formstack.

Pros

It's intuitive, and there is fantastic support. If you're like me and are self-teaching how to use the software and can't find the answer to your query in the extensive library, you can contact support or your account manager and they will always help.
It's easy to make things that look professional (especially using the layout library) and is also easy enough to use that you can even design using a blank template with very little experience.
The ability to use the layout library and have your own theme created is extremely helpful, as is the extensive library of stock photos that you can purchase.
Free training sessions and webinars are offered regularly, particularly when new elements are introduced.

Cons

Sometimes it's not very obvious where to find a certain feature, although this has improved since interactivity and design have been merged together (as descriptions have been added when you roll over).
A few additional features (themes etc) require extra cost on top of the subscription fee - this isn't to say it's not worth paying extra for these, but it can be frustrating if you have a limited budget!

Response from PageTiger

Dear Emma,

We are delighted that you are enjoying using our platform and we do hope this continues.

Hope to see you at a TigerEvent soon!

Nicola O.
Industry: Civil Engineering

HR Manager

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Very good, the online support is exceptional. The free workshops that are carried out are great to keep up to date with the system and learn more about it.
We have used page tiger for recruitment on boarding and it has been very well received. We are now expanding the use into training and business development. I envisage even more use out of the system.

Pros

The fact that you can produce some very informative and interactive publications that can cover a lot of information but in an easy to use format.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to navigate around the interactivity and different elements in putting the publications together. Its like a jigsaw puzzle that you have to understand how to piece the puzzle together. I find the image gallery a little frustrating in not being able to use the pictures and searching for images is not easy.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback.

We're delighted that the content you've been creating has been so well received. It's fantastic to hear that you've been using PageTiger for a variety of projects and uses.

Regarding the interactivity and image search, don't forget the very helpful user guide (sited under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account when you log in).

Thank you for such positive feedback about our online support. Customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's great to hear this. Becky is on hand to support if you need assistance with searching for images.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger and look forward to hopefully seeing you again very soon.

Gem l T.
Industry: Education Management

Innovative, flexible, creative

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

I love the flexibility of it, it's wonderful to be able to integrate such a variety of interactive features from video to surveys to downloadable information. It means I can produce a range of internal an external communications suited to every need my organisation has.
I started using this software my first day on the job with very little training and have always found it quite intuitive. When there has been something I have struggled to figure out, the guides and online support have been terrific.

Cons

Since the latest update not much! I'd like to be able to file images but there may be a way of doing that I have not yet found (I've not really had time to look!) One feature that would be useful is spellcheck / autocorrect in the text and story boxes.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Gem,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a fantastic review. We really do appreciate it.

It's wonderful to hear that you are finding our tool so intuitive and that it's bringing so many advantages to Schools' Choice.

We're also thrilled to hear you are enjoying our recent updates. Regarding spellcheck and autocorrect, the good news is that these are very much on our radar and in our development pipeline!

Felicity C.

We use Page Tiger mainly for L&D - we started creating brochures, but also using for e-learning

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

It's ease of use - after basic training, you can use it for many different purposes- we now use it to create customisable e-learning modules, and we've had great comments from staff on its engaging software and ease of use. Great customer service too - any queries are quickly dealt with, with excellent response and support from the team.

Cons

Not a criticism per se, but as we use it for e-learning, it would be nice to have more intiutive reporting systems. Also, it would be great for our users to write comments in the 'more information' screen - rather than having to rely on an external site. But these are minor suggestions - overall very happy with the product.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Felicity,

We are delighted to hear you are having such a good experience of using our software for a range of projects and that you are receiving great colleague feedback.

We really value your comments regarding analytics. Customer feedback is absolutely key to how we develop our product and services. We currently have a range of improvements in the development pipeline to make our reporting even more intuitive. We will keep you posted!

Jillian D.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

PageTiger publications look slick, smart and professional. Easy to use and navigate.

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Publications look professional and smart, follow the corporate brand. Analytics allow the administrator to see how many views the publication has received and interactivity makes the publication engaging for user.

Pros

The excellent, efficient and friendly staff on the support helpdesk as well as 'how do' videos/tutorials and a multitude of user guides available meant I had got the swing of PageTiger in no time. The software is easy to use - I recommend a bit of practice and patience - it is most definitely worth it! I have highly recommended PageTiger to many of my colleagues.

Cons

Always remember to 're-publish' after making any changes to a published issue. This is a new feature which will take time to get used to. A very minor inconvenience however.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Jillian,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response.

We are delighted to hear you are enjoying using our software and that you've had such a good experience of our team. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so to receive these sort of comments is brilliant!

Regarding the republish feature, this has taken the team here a little while to adapt to! But is a best practice way of updating real-time content and we hope you have now got used to it.

Again, thank you for such a brilliant review and we hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Industry: Insurance

Great software, enabled us to totally change how we work!

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Helped me totally change my job role and make eLearning accessible to all of our staff.

Pros

The quality of work you can produce, with high res images and interactivity easily integrated.
The customer support as well can be faulted, always quick and helpful responses and very polite. They also made some great updates recently which make it so easy to use.
Love that you can set up your own branding to save time when making future publications.

Cons

The reporting functionality could be better, however what I've seen from using the software is that Page Tiger are always making updates based on customer feedback so it's easier to use.
An undo button would be very helpful!

Response from PageTiger

Dear PageTiger user,

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback. It's absolutely fantastic to hear how our software has improved your eLearning content and way of work.

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so feedback is crucial to our product and services. Regarding analytics, we have some exciting plans in our development pipeline to make our reporting even more insightful and easy to use.

We completely appreciate the need for an undo button! It is a surprisingly big piece of work, but something we are developing in the background.

Again, thank you for such a fabulous response and we do hope you continue to enjoy using our software.

Nelson C.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Speeds up out recruitment process and improves candidate engagement.

Pros

Love PageTiger. It has completely change the what we recruit and engage with candidates. It has also change the was we interact with existing staff. Worth every penny.

Cons

So now I have to thing of something ........ It would be good if there was an option to work offline.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Nelson,

We are so thrilled to hear you are enjoying using our software and getting such great results. And we love being awesome!

Regarding an offline option, you can download pages (but not interactive elements) as PDFs and even print them out. Simply turn on the 'tools' option, which sits in 'settings' under 'toolbar'. For more information on this, don't forget our brilliant user guide (which can be found under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your log in screen).

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Adam T.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Using Page Tiger meant we were easily able to produce professional online documents and brochures.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

It is really easy to use and takes very little training to get started. Even so the support available in getting started is excellent and events organised by Page Tiger are definitely worth attending.
The types and styles available are pretty comprehensive so that you can use it for every type of interactive document you would want to create.
I would say the best thing about Page Tiger is that they've managed to get the balance just right between making something easy to use, yet still able to produce really polished looking, interactive end results . Even a beginner with basic IT skills can produce high quality, branded publications using it.

Cons

The formatting limitations to keep it simple and conform to content conventions can be frustrating but we understand why they are necessary.
Reporting a forgotten password via the link on the log in screen rarely works for us and we have to contact support rather than getting sent it automatically.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Adam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive comments.

We are thrilled to hear that you are finding our platform easy to use and that you are enjoying our events. We hope to see you at another one of our workshops very soon!

Julie F.
Industry: Human Resources

Able to produce engaging, interactive publications

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

The ease of use and the ready to use templates makes it quick and easy to use. The ease of uploading your own images is great.

Cons

If you are not an advanced user the rigidness of the templates. Its good though if you have experience and create from a blank template.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Julie,

We are delighted to hear you are having such a great experience of our software.

Regarding the templates and layout library pages, we do regularly add to both of these, so hopefully you will have plenty of options. And don't forget our in-house creative agency, which can be commissioned to build you a bespoke template, or even manage an entire project.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Joanna S.
Industry: Retail

Great tool!

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Interactivity
Quizzing
Easy to customize
Analytics and report pulling
Tracking employee engagement

Cons

Can only upload one document at a time for interactivity
We would like to track by another measure other than employee email (i.e employee ID)

Response from PageTiger

Dear Joanna,

We're so pleased to hear you're enjoying using our software and getting such great results.

Regarding document upload, with our new resource manager tool (under the chest of drawers icon in the TigerDesigner interface) you can absolutely upload multiple documents/file types at one time.

You can also track by employee ID, branch or depot number - take a look at the employee ID security rule under your 'settings' tab.

And for more help in general, don't forget our brilliant user guide, which can be found under the 'help' tab in the toolbar at the top of your account.

We hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Maxine Z.
Industry: Environmental Services

Using PageTiger has allowed us to produce professional and interactive e-learning materials.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

I would recommend this software to anyone wishing to make interactive publications. We are using it as the platform for our in-house learning software and it is working really well.

Pros

Once you get the hang of PageTiger it is possible to develop material really quickly, even with no prior experience of publishing, graphic design etc. There is enough flexibility within the software to make publications that are really quite bespoke. I can spend my time thinking about the content and what it should convey rather than trying to get the content on the page. It is so much better than the static approach we used previously.

Cons

It would be great if Page Tiger had some functionality to add sketches or drawings. At the moment all images, whether photographs or a simple line drawing have to be imported in. There is a good choice of icons to use however.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Maxine,

We are delighted to hear that you're receiving such a fantastic response response to your elearning content.

Thanks so much for the idea regarding sketches and drawings. We'll make sure we pass this on to our dev team.

Finally, we do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Laura G.
Industry: Human Resources
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Page Tiger has changed my work life, our whole department and company

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Advertising company workshops professionally on a platform that all employees can easily use and access
Looks professional, very quick to use

Pros

The ease of use
How professional at looks and takes little time (once you are up and running)
Ease of accessibility
Cost effective
brilliant updates
new features

Cons

There are a few issues you can tip toe around, it would be good to be able to save pages as templates or set image and text boxes as templates to reuse throughout the document plus to sharew between other docs

Response from PageTiger

Dear Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for providing such wonderful feedback!

We are absolutely delighted to hear just how much you are enjoying using our software and how revolutionary it has proven to be at DC Thomson. That's just fantastic!

We do hope you continue enjoying using PageTiger.

Alison W.

PageTiger is a great way to present materials to employees.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Pros

Overall presentation is great. PageTiger customer service is outstanding and always willing to help and offer solutions.

Cons

Sometimes I find myself clicking around to see what I can do within PageTiger. Also, I wish more photos, graphics, etc were available for free.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Alison,

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so I'm absolutely delighted to hear that you have experienced such good levels of customer service.

We will take on board your point about photos and graphics. Have you taken a look at our free video library?

As you know, there is so much PageTiger can do, so it's great to hear you are exploring different features. You may be familiar with it but don't forget we have a fantastic online user guide (it sits under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account) as well as online support.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger!