Zubie Reviews

Zubie

Business fleet management with GPS vehicle location tracking

4.2/5 (13 reviews)
Steve M.

Great app, ok service, poor loyalty

Reviewed on 2016/09/12

This is my third year of Zubie...i have been patient when customer service "lost" my user ID and canceled my account, the reports did not work in the beginning and C.service did them manually, and the Zubie emails used to be seen as spam...Of course my account was canceled again on 9/10/16 because the account settings did not charge the correct card. I also see that the reward for being a "loyal" Zubie customer is to pay full price for a service that potential new customers will get at a discount.

Pros

it works

Cons

the service and pricing

5.0/10
William S.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2016/08/25

I am a small home improvement company with 3 vehicles. Zubie helps greatly by letting me have access to a data base and map to check time in and out of jobs, confirm truck and crew location. prevent unauthorized side trips and vehicle use. It greatly helps in job billing and eliminates many customer disputes with time and materials jobs.

Pros

Easy to set up. Easy to use. Anyone can do it. Both desktop and smart phone usable.

Cons

Sometimes the system is inactive and not current. But once it kicks back in, the database has the info.

Michelle L.

Aug 24 2016

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

It's great being able to see exactly where my techs are during the day. I don't really have anything else to say...

Pros

I like being able to break down the trips into segments

Cons

I don't seem to be able to key in addresses that we commonly use, to set up "pins" for lack of a better term like "home" or "office", "supply house" etc. Also, I use to get push notifications when the vehicle was speeding, or hard brakes or when it started moving, I don't receive those anymore. I do share this program with other office members so it's possible someone turned that feature off.

7.0/10
Colleen B.

We are a business user and love this software and it's reporting functions!

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

We are a business user and love this software and it's reporting functions! The alerts are very informative and we use the zones as well.

Jacob H.

Easy to use vehicle tracking

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Overall Zubie does exactly what I want it to. It tracks my vehicles and allows me to see where everyone is in real time.

Pros

I have enjoyed knowing how often my trucks are being used, how much gas we use, and where all of my employees are during the day.

Cons

Sometimes the software lags on the app. Trucks can easily have the zubie disconnected which causes problems.

Amelia D.

We *Love* Zubie

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

The simple userface is a plus, we've used other GPS tracking software in the past and Zubie is by far the best we've come across. It is constantly updating and notifying us when a vehicle is low on fuel, hard brake, etc.

Lori C.

Cusomter service needs help

Reviewed on 2016/09/26

Customer service takes to long to responsed. When I have a problme it takes 2-4 days before anyone will address the issue (even if I call it in). Then I get an email response wanting me to do soemthing so I do it and again it takes you 2-4 days to response to that. I am still waiting on a repsonse from last week

Cons

no suppport

4.0/10
Richard W.

Simple and effective product, but tech support could be better.

Reviewed on 2016/10/17

It's much less expensive than anything else I've tried, and it has all the features I need to manage my fleet. Easy to use as well. But, tech support is slow to get back to me which is a little frustrating when I have trucks on the road and am relying on the system.

Pros

Simple, inexpensive, and useful.

Cons

Tech support takes a long time.

Paul C.

Extremely bad experience.

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

none, it did not work.

Cons

The fact that neither the wifi or vehicle tracking worked. I have a stack of zubies sitting on my desk as a reminder to myself.

0.0/10
Mike H.

Great product for the cost!!!

Reviewed on 2016/09/02

wonderful product and does just as much for much less than other companies!! We are so thankful for this product

Pros

so easy to use

Gary S.

Zubie 100%

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

After a number of issues were resolved I now depend on Zubie daily. It helps me keep track of my crew and the condition of my vehicle. I was very skeptical at first but now depend on its information.

Bijan A.

Great Customer Service on a good product

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

have been using Zubie for the past 2 years on all our trucks
it is a great product with good features
great customer service

Cost effective software

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Pros

The software is inexpensive and easy to use.

Cons

Customer support needs improvement and disconnections.

7.0/10