Zubie

Business fleet management with GPS vehicle location tracking

3,8
3,6
3,8
3,4
Amelia D.

We *Love* Zubie

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

The simple userface is a plus, we've used other GPS tracking software in the past and Zubie is by far the best we've come across. It is constantly updating and notifying us when a vehicle is low on fuel, hard brake, etc.

Steve M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great app, ok service, poor loyalty

Reviewed on 2016/09/12

This is my third year of Zubie...i have been patient when customer service "lost" my user ID and canceled my account, the reports did not work in the beginning and C.service did them manually, and the Zubie emails used to be seen as spam...Of course my account was canceled again on 9/10/16 because the account settings did not charge the correct card. I also see that the reward for being a "loyal" Zubie customer is to pay full price for a service that potential new customers will get at a discount.

Pros

it works

Cons

the service and pricing

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Peter H.

extremely poor customer service

Reviewed on 2020/06/05

We have been using Zubie for about 2 years, first of all, they are not compatible with Ford F650, second, the tracking can be delayed for over a day, but most of the time there are hours delayed. Zubie states that the system will always catch up of where the truck went, this does no good when you are tracking the employees to see where they are at. When contacting Zubie, we spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who stated the above and there was nothing we can do. We had 1 physical phone call and 2 live chats on their website and still no resolve. Spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which he is a joke as far as customer service goes. I stated after 4 months of extremely poor tracking we which to cancel our contract since they couldn't help us, We went with T-Mobile Geotabs, THEY WORK GREAT AND IN REAL-TIME. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stated he could not cancel the contract as we didn't reach out to them enough, 3 times in my opinion and them stating there is nothing they can do is enough. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stated the devices we had were outdated and they could send us new ones, after I had already went WITH T-mobile, WHY WERNT THE NEW DEVICES OFFERED TO US WHEN WE CALLED 3 TIMES BEFORE AND NOT WHEN I WANTED TO CANCEL?
Stay away from Zubie, worst customer service ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) and product ever,

Pros

ease of use and setup .

Cons

extremely poor customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] huge delay in tracking

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

William S.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2016/08/25

I am a small home improvement company with 3 vehicles. Zubie helps greatly by letting me have access to a data base and map to check time in and out of jobs, confirm truck and crew location. prevent unauthorized side trips and vehicle use. It greatly helps in job billing and eliminates many customer disputes with time and materials jobs.

Pros

Easy to set up. Easy to use. Anyone can do it. Both desktop and smart phone usable.

Cons

Sometimes the system is inactive and not current. But once it kicks back in, the database has the info.

Michelle L.

Aug 24 2016

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

It's great being able to see exactly where my techs are during the day. I don't really have anything else to say...

Pros

I like being able to break down the trips into segments

Cons

I don't seem to be able to key in addresses that we commonly use, to set up "pins" for lack of a better term like "home" or "office", "supply house" etc. Also, I use to get push notifications when the vehicle was speeding, or hard brakes or when it started moving, I don't receive those anymore. I do share this program with other office members so it's possible someone turned that feature off.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Colleen B.

We are a business user and love this software and it's reporting functions!

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

We are a business user and love this software and it's reporting functions! The alerts are very informative and we use the zones as well.

Avery P.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

ZUBIE WAS GREAT BEFORE THE UPDATE

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

Pros

I'm a dispatcher and need to know where my techs are quickly. Before the Zubie update, that process was quick and easy. I could see everything without a lot of unnecessary "clicks." Information on each driver was easily accessible. It was perfect!

Cons

The update! In my opinion, it's made Zubie more cumbersome to use. I can see all my techs, but now I have to click on each one to get specific information. For example, I can't see where or how far they are from each customer at a glance. As a dispatcher, I don't have time to check where each techs van is. There seems to be a lot of unnecessary "clicks" now, which has made Zubie seem more complicated and confusing to use. I miss the way it was!

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Jacob H.
Industry: Construction

Easy to use vehicle tracking

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Overall Zubie does exactly what I want it to. It tracks my vehicles and allows me to see where everyone is in real time.

Pros

I have enjoyed knowing how often my trucks are being used, how much gas we use, and where all of my employees are during the day.

Cons

Sometimes the software lags on the app. Trucks can easily have the zubie disconnected which causes problems.

Richard W.

Simple and effective product, but tech support could be better.

Reviewed on 2016/10/17

It's much less expensive than anything else I've tried, and it has all the features I need to manage my fleet. Easy to use as well. But, tech support is slow to get back to me which is a little frustrating when I have trucks on the road and am relying on the system.

Pros

Simple, inexpensive, and useful.

Cons

Tech support takes a long time.

Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Cost effective software

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Pros

The software is inexpensive and easy to use.

Cons

Customer support needs improvement and disconnections.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Lori C.

Cusomter service needs help

Reviewed on 2016/09/26

Customer service takes to long to responsed. When I have a problme it takes 2-4 days before anyone will address the issue (even if I call it in). Then I get an email response wanting me to do soemthing so I do it and again it takes you 2-4 days to response to that. I am still waiting on a repsonse from last week

Cons

no suppport

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Paul C.

Extremely bad experience.

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

none, it did not work.

Cons

The fact that neither the wifi or vehicle tracking worked. I have a stack of zubies sitting on my desk as a reminder to myself.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Mike H.
Industry: Facilities Services

Great product for the cost!!!

Reviewed on 2016/09/02

wonderful product and does just as much for much less than other companies!! We are so thankful for this product

Pros

so easy to use

Gary S.

Zubie 100%

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

After a number of issues were resolved I now depend on Zubie daily. It helps me keep track of my crew and the condition of my vehicle. I was very skeptical at first but now depend on its information.

Bijan A.

Great Customer Service on a good product

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

have been using Zubie for the past 2 years on all our trucks
it is a great product with good features
great customer service