STS Cloud Reviews

STS Cloud

Cloud-based software for sales & catering teams

4.3/5 (63 reviews)
Jody C.

A great CRM tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

STS solves the logistical issues of trying to track multiple accounts in various stages of booking. This gives me the ability to quickly set up a reminder to myself to follow up on any topic, and the auto fill traces alone save hours in a busy schedule.

It allows us to enter data once, and output in various documents that satisfy contract, reporting, and informational needs. And once it is accurate, it is accurate on every document automatically.

The company has been incredibly responsive to our needs, from the initial setup to implementation. They have corrected any issues that we have had, and even developed new functions on request. Good setup is imperative, because once it has been configured to satisfy the needs of your organization, it will be a great asset for your staff.

Pros

This software allows me to efficiently document the relationship with each client, managing the contacts, contracts, events, and everything in between. It is a "one and done", as I can enter the data once and have it create contracts, BEOs, invoicing, reports, and schedule reminders for future contacts. It eliminates the need for paper files, as everything is at my fingertips. I can attach files, so it also holds signed contracts, room layouts, and more.

I especially love the fields that allow me to record information about clients, including a picture. With a database of contacts, it's nice to have a face with the correspondence to refresh my memory of who I am speaking with.

My most favorite part of the software has to be ProposalPath. Being able to put together a proposal that looks professional and polished in a matter of a few clicks is amazing! Digital delivery is important in this age, and being able to provide links to vital documents is a big plus.

Cons

The most disappointing was that the calendar did not correlate with my bookings. HOWEVER, I must mention that they were quick to make this change, and currently, it allows click through from the calendar to the actual booking.

Daniela A.

Excellent Product - ROI gauarnteed

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

This is the new-generation of CRM, functio platform, I love the fact it is cloud-based so I can even respond to my clients while on the road. Amazing feature being, able to intephase with Proposal Path.

Pros

Is super sales-friendly, it 's an intuitive system - so is easy to use, in all aspects: guestrooms, function space inventory, CRM, reports, GRC - forget about eternal ticket and case reports to get something fixed or enhanced, and bye, bye to time consuming reports. As an administrator you can give immediate solution to almost any request, so that you can focus on selling or being with clients and the sales team for that matter.

Cons

the set-up stage, and training for the team... but once we all got used to the system, things are flowing as expected - or even better. It would be perfect if it would be compatible with our PMS..

Jessica M.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Pros

It's a nice and simple layout easy to use for a first time user!

Cons

Sometimes we need to go around to make some adjustments without it deleting information.

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Jessica. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We are interested in hearing more about any "work-around" type solutions you are taking to avoid deleting information. Please feel free to respond to me directly, or send an email to our support team (email address is in the Help section of the product).

7.0/10
Laurie W.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

easier to run reports.

Pros

What I like most with the new STS program is that I know if I have any questions or frustrations with learning the new program, the rep is right there to help us out. He's quick to respond- and always willing to go through things, again and again, if needed for us to understands.

Cons

It was confusing to learn it. Not very user-friendly. Wanted to give up, and go back to old version - but, thanks to rep's patience with me, he kept me from jumping ship. lots of navigating that was hard to pick up on for me.

Maggi V.

Wonderful service and easy to use product

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

I love the quick response from the sales team and the helpdesk. I have been working with the program for several years now and really feel that it makes my teams job easier.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use and how intuitive the product is. It is ideal for a smaller independent property and sales team - and ideal when compared to Delphi in ease of use and price point.

Cons

I love STS and the partner product proposal path- but I with the two worked together for pace reporting.

Efrain V.

A great system in need of some security features.

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

In general, our experience have been good. It is a great program easy to read and to work with. We can't wait to receive more improvements.

Pros

Love that is web based and can be accessed virtually anywhere.

Cons

I don't like that it does not have any security levels. Anyone can log in and make changes to any bookings without permission. There should be levels of authority where the Director of Sales and the Administrator are the only ones that can make changes to other user accounts. Similar programs allow "only" the Director of Sales and "Admin" to change bookings from tentative to definite and to be able to have access to all reports. In addition, all contracts print with a small font making it difficult for many clients to be able to read them.

Samantha B.

STS at The Godfrey Hotel and Cabanas

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Overall it has been trial and error as any new software. I have learned a lot about fixing the codes so I am able to fix most things on my own.

Pros

It is easy, self explanatory easy to learn.

Cons

I don't like that the BEOs have the Sales Manager listed on them and not the Catering Manager. I also don't like that the resume only shows the account name and not the booking name.

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Hi Samantha. Thank you for the review, we appreciate and value your feedback. Our BEO's offer quite a bit of flexibility to customize content per client. I'll put in a request with our team to add the Catering Manager's name. We'll also look into adding the booking name to your group resume.

Dina E.

Love STS

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

I have been working with STS for a little over a month and I definitely like it

Pros

How fast it works and I find all my answers regarding groups.
It's always the number one to go to if I needed to get to the bottom of a group

Cons

In order for me to get to a change that happened within a group, I wish there was a shorter route to do so

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Hi Dina. Thank you for the review. I have some suggestions for you when make changes to a group. To get to the account or booking quicker, try using the rocketship icon in the top left corner. The rocketship provides quick access to your recent accounts and bookings. You can also try using the search field. You can search by any key term (account, contact, booking, etc....). The results of the search will take you directly to an account or booking. Hope this is helpful.

Mary D.

SalesAndCatering - STS

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

I like it. I feel like its a nice program.

Pros

Quick response time from our account manager

Cons

Data or Formatting of the program changes and there aren't any emails from the company that say hey FYI we changed this...

Madison D.

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

I enjoy using STS. We use it every day so it is good to be able to use something that is easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use and user friendly. You can access it from any computer or any device. You are able to customize it to meet your company needs.

Cons

There are some glitches when changing the dates of events and some reports do not pull the way you would hope them to.

Easy Street STS

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Love working with this system. I am use to Compass, and this is a lot simpler to use.

Pros

I love that it is very user friendly and easy to manage. The lay out is simple to navigate and be able to find client information or past events on simple search. It saves any changes when editing any data. Reports are simple and easy to read. Would like to see more updates in the future : )

Cons

I wish it did integrate with our property management system. However entering in pick up numbers is very simple. I would like to be able to to see more detail reports.

Gretchen H.

STS ease of use

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Pros

I really like the ease of the reminders for follow ups. I get so busy, I can't keep things straight sometimes. The fact that all of this information is at my fingertips is fantastic.

Cons

It took a little while to learn the system however, once I practiced and looked around the sight a bit, I soon began to find out how user friendly this program really is.

Lisa B.

STS is a great tool for Sales Professionals!!

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

I like the ability to input your daily calls into STS and then at the end of the week you are able to send your report to your Manager or to your Director. I also like that you are able to create traces and add notes to setup reminders for clients that you will need to follow up with.

Cons

I would like for the opportunity section to be a little different when making calculations for different cabins when using the cruise ship format that I am currently using.

Thomas K.

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

My experience with STS has been an exceptional experience.

Pros

This keeps my clients and a regular contact. Keeps me very organized and stores all of my conversations with the clients. I would recommend this program to any sales managers in any business.

Cons

I have nothing that I do not like about this software.

Jp G.

GM

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Quick response. Great customer service

Pros

That it is mobile and the sales team can use it on the road.

Cons

I don’t t have anything. I enjoy the software

Melanie F.

Easy to Use - Keeps me on Track

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

It's ease of use, with very little training I am able to record my calls, set follow up, generate revenue, etc....all in pretty much one place! Love it!

I am so pleased that leads are emailed to me now! Thanks for fixing that for us!

Cons

Has been corrected! Leads (referenced above)

Joshalyn W.

Better than SalesPro

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

Using SalePro for many years but STS is 10X easier and easy to set up.

Cons

Setting up and having to call customer service to make changes.

Tonisha A.

STS - Great Software!

Reviewed on 2019/06/15

Pros

This software makes it extremely easy for my sales department to put together contracts, build proposals, and receive contracts in one place. We love it!

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. It has really helped things run smooth in our sales department.

Meggan B.

STS Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Every time that there has been a problem or something weird, I know I can reach out and ask questions. Everyone has always been responsive and helpful in guiding me the right way or getting a problem fixed.

Pros

The simplicity of the software. It is pretty straightforward and was easy to learn.

Cons

- The reporting features are not the best. I wish we could see, rooms only, catering only and rooms & catering all on the same report.
- I wish the screen where the accounts are listed was able to have multiple pages, if you sort A - Z you only get to see so many before it cuts off and there's no page two even though there are more accounts.
- The formatting for some of the templates get changed without notice. I've learned to manipulate most of the them, but I wish I could customize the BEO template more.
- There has been talk of STS interfacing with our other software but that has yet to happen
- Also, the BEO numbering system is strange and not practical for easy reference.

Kim M.

Great system to work with

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Very satisfied with the product and the customer support

Pros

The support received is so refreshing! The team is available should we have any questions or wish to develop any changes or new reports. They respond quickly and have been extremely helpful in catering the system to meet our needs.

Cons

Banquet Orders are a bit of a challenge to update, works great for smaller properties

Lauren I.

STS- streamlined customer management system!

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

I have enjoyed working with STS- it is effective in managing our clients and systems for the hotel and catering.

Effective with follow ups
Works well to manage reports of revenue
Keeps information organized for group events and bookings

Cons

Great tool to use for sales I would perhaps increase the amount of reports that you can run.

Dawn M.

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

After a year of struggling with STS old version and now the new cloud version I am beginning to use it to help me stay on task and remind me when I need to follow up on certain items. I still struggle with where to put certain items so they will produce on a report.

Pros

Now that I am on the cloud version, things are running more smoothly. Had a very difficult time with the other version. I'm still not entirely happy with even the cloud version but I believe some of my issues are just user error or because I have not entirely figured out where to put certain things and how to make them print in a report

Cons

The way it picks up. Whats the point of putting in all the rooms you are including in a block if the software is only going to show them all in the run of the house slot.

4.0/10

STS is the BEST!

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

What I love most about this software is that you can navigate through it with ease! It is very user friendly. Our team was nervous about switching, but I can honestly say that the switch was well worth it!

Cons

I do not have any negative comments about the software

Maysoon N.

Needs Improvement

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

The bcc feature for emails
Loading contacts with email addresses and the system being able to complete a lot of information if contact and company have a website

Cons

It does not speak with the other systems we use. For example, the final pickup numbers for a group has to be pulled from a different system
There is no option to save documents as a Word doc for editing
Still have not been able to use the electronic signature feature and each time we follow-up we get the same response that it's being worked on

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Maysoon. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your feedback. The E-Signature feature in your account is now working. If you have any questions about using this feature our team will be happy to assist. We have a handful of interfaces available with other products in our industry, specifically PMS systems, data analytics, proposal software, etc.... If you are looking for something specific, please let us know. Regarding merging to Word, we have designed the system to eliminate the need for this step. Your merge contracts are automatically assembled (and available as PDF files) as you create your bookings. Editing these documents happens within the product. If you are looking for custom edits, tailored to the specific needs of your property, please let us know. Our team can assist with this. Thank you again for the comments.

Brian W.

A Great Brand

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Pros

The functionality of the program is great having multiple spots for inputting different items and ways to solidify your clients have a contract they can completely understand.

Cons

Wish that you could have all rooms on the same contract to save paper.