Showing 137 reviews of 125

STS Cloud

Cloud-based software for sales & catering teams

Showing 137 reviews of 125
Daniela A.

Excellent Product - ROI gauarnteed

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

This is the new-generation of CRM, functio platform, I love the fact it is cloud-based so I can even respond to my clients while on the road. Amazing feature being, able to intephase with Proposal Path.

Pros

Is super sales-friendly, it 's an intuitive system - so is easy to use, in all aspects: guestrooms, function space inventory, CRM, reports, GRC - forget about eternal ticket and case reports to get something fixed or enhanced, and bye, bye to time consuming reports. As an administrator you can give immediate solution to almost any request, so that you can focus on selling or being with clients and the sales team for that matter.

Cons

the set-up stage, and training for the team... but once we all got used to the system, things are flowing as expected - or even better. It would be perfect if it would be compatible with our PMS..

Christina W.

Could be Better

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

It's not the worst CRM I have ever used but it's not the most convenient either. In future roles, I probably wouldn't opt for this software and would probably go with Delphi or Sales Pro.

Pros

It does operate a lot like Delphi and most of the basic usages are easy, also, a lot of the available features haven't been utilized by previous sales teams that we have started to implement which is great!

Cons

Entering Activities needs to be easier and I feel like in an individual booking, you need to add immediate access to the account. We are weighed heavily on our activities and to switch from booking to account takes up entirely too much time. Typically activities take a couple of seconds and I am finding that it's taking minutes because you have to actually get out of the booking and go separately to the account.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Thank you for sharing you concern with account access from the booking. There is a quick link within a booking to access either the contact or the account, on the left side of the booking home page for a group, allowing a click and go. You can also use the Create a New Activity from the "Rocket" Shortcut icon in the main menu bar to locate the account, select or add your contact, create the activity and related follow up on one screen as well. We will reach out direct to follow up with you.

Zetta H.

Sales Automation Reveiw

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Manage Guestroom and Function Revenue/Productivity

Pros

The product is easy to use and support is very attentive.

Cons

The windows based system is not updated, but I love the cloud system.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are happy you have worked with our systems and appreciate our partnership with your team and portfolio of hotels

Jessica M.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Pros

It's a nice and simple layout easy to use for a first time user!

Cons

Sometimes we need to go around to make some adjustments without it deleting information.

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Jessica. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We are interested in hearing more about any "work-around" type solutions you are taking to avoid deleting information. Please feel free to respond to me directly, or send an email to our support team (email address is in the Help section of the product).

Nina S.

Reports

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

Overall so far, I am happy wit STS, user friendly and can be used with any laptop.

Pros

STS is user friendly, especially when it comes to the menu customization.
It allows us to change menu on the BEO and able to edit BEOs before sending to clients.

Cons

The only objective, some of the reports are confusing, it's not clear, especially for catering

Kaleah S.

Great Software that is essential to Hospitality Sales

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Great so far. No complaints. Easy to use, easy to load anywhere.

Pros

Ease of use and access that I can utilize anywhere. Meeting and catering easy to load into system and calendars easy access.

Cons

Nothing. everything is pretty simple to use and access. Not many glitches like older programs in the past.

Response from STS Cloud

Thank you for the review, Kaleah.

Great AFFORDABLE/CUSTOMIZABLE CRM

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

It's been fantastic - they are a phenomenal team to work with!

Pros

I absolutely love how responsive the STS Cloud team has been to changes, customizations we've requested. Additionally, they did great onboarding training. This software is simple to use, intuitive, and captures the information we need to keep our sales processes moving along!

Cons

Would like to see a bit more focus on activities that aren't related to booking meeting space. Not all of our properties have meeting capabilities.

Abigail K.

Good So Far

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

I like using it, but definitely think it could benefit from an update that would change the way updates are processed. I would really like to not have to "re-merge".

Pros

I really like the response time of the support team - Rick Day in particular. It is fairly user friendly to maneuver through the site. I like that its cloud based, so I can access from home.

Cons

I do not like when I have o "re-merge" documents. I spend a lot of time highlighting and detailing each individual contract and event order, so if one thing changes, like an attendee has to cancel, and the food count drops, I have to "re-merge" the document to have this be reflected on the BEO, thereby making all previous work detailing irrelevant.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Thank you for your posting Abigail. We will reach out directly to you to review the BEO and detailing steps to assure your BEO's retain the frequent changes which occur with detailing functions and events. We appreciate your business relationship. Thank you.

Samantha B.

STS at The Godfrey Hotel and Cabanas

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Overall it has been trial and error as any new software. I have learned a lot about fixing the codes so I am able to fix most things on my own.

Pros

It is easy, self explanatory easy to learn.

Cons

I don't like that the BEOs have the Sales Manager listed on them and not the Catering Manager. I also don't like that the resume only shows the account name and not the booking name.

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Hi Samantha. Thank you for the review, we appreciate and value your feedback. Our BEO's offer quite a bit of flexibility to customize content per client. I'll put in a request with our team to add the Catering Manager's name. We'll also look into adding the booking name to your group resume.

Dina E.

Love STS

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

I have been working with STS for a little over a month and I definitely like it

Pros

How fast it works and I find all my answers regarding groups.
It's always the number one to go to if I needed to get to the bottom of a group

Cons

In order for me to get to a change that happened within a group, I wish there was a shorter route to do so

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Hi Dina. Thank you for the review. I have some suggestions for you when make changes to a group. To get to the account or booking quicker, try using the rocketship icon in the top left corner. The rocketship provides quick access to your recent accounts and bookings. You can also try using the search field. You can search by any key term (account, contact, booking, etc....). The results of the search will take you directly to an account or booking. Hope this is helpful.

William Z.

STS Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend using the STS system.

Pros

The STS system is largely intuitive to use. features are well placed and easy to find. Customer service is responsive and the team has adapted well to transitioning from using STS from Delphi. Far more "bang for the buck" with STS vs Delphi as well.

Cons

I wish the back end reporting was more robust and I would like to have the option to create custom reports (like Market Vision)

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate our partnership with you. We are always working on reports to enhance the tool and incorporate more ways to provide some user specific needs for data.

Lisa B.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

STS is a great tool for Sales Professionals!!

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

I like the ability to input your daily calls into STS and then at the end of the week you are able to send your report to your Manager or to your Director. I also like that you are able to create traces and add notes to setup reminders for clients that you will need to follow up with.

Cons

I would like for the opportunity section to be a little different when making calculations for different cabins when using the cruise ship format that I am currently using.

Aaron M.

Review STS

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Pros

The ability to take this program on the go and to access it through any computer, service, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the functionality is tedious and meticulous.

Jann T.

BWP

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

It took some time for us to understand exactly how and where to enter information so that the reports would come out properly and everyone could go online and look at the information,

Pros

Reporting aspect of the system, once we figured out how to get what we needed.

Cons

Learning all of the tricks to make it work for us

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you have found the reporting tool useful for your operation. We are here to assist if you have any questions as well.

Cam W.

STS Survey

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

STS helps with tracking events and reports.

Pros

When adding in services, the time and quantity remains for simplicity.

Cons

Having to remember to save after every input.

Shannon S.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

It's very user friendly. Even people that are learning about catering and events for the first time can learn this program very easily. It's easy to navigate on your own or teach to someone else.

Cons

I wish that it talked to my PMS system.

Laurie G.

Best Customer Support Ever

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Wonderful! they are the best at customer service and really are open to suggestions, ideas and generally just a great team.

Pros

Versatility of implementation of changes and ideas

Cons

No word option only PDF - for formatting it would be nice to have word

SalesAndCatering - STS

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Very helpful

Pros

Ease of use. I like being able to view and modify my agreement/Documents.

Cons

It is hard to sometimes navigate for people who do not use daily.

Steven F.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Pros

Function ability
Presentation is nice
User Friendly

Cons

Changes to event orders reflect on event date not accounting date which makes balancing trick

Lou E.
  • Industry: Hospitality

STS is a great fit for hotel

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

RFP process, contracting, event management, group management.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive and good value for the cost. Perfect fit for our small hotel. Our sales team enjoys the interface between the RFP tool and contract builder.

Cons

None that I can think of - we are very pleased.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Hi Lou. We appreciate the comments. Thank you!

Crystal C.

Review of STS and Proposal Path

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Customer service is an A++

Pros

The capability to propose, contract, and book!

Cons

I wish there was a matrix for room diagrams. This would make this software my one stop shop!!!

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Crystal. Thank you for the review, we value your feedback. In terms of room diagrams, we have a partnership with Visrez. They provide room diagramming software which we recently integrated with our proposal tool. I think this is exactly what you are looking for. I'll send you more information in a separate email.

Keitha L.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

I wish I had STS for all of my hotels!

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

It's just so quick and easy to use. Very user-friendly and the training was quick and easy too.

Pros

I love that it's easy to use and I can access it from anywhere. The proposal system is fantastic too!

Cons

I can't complain about anything with this software so far!

Amber L.

Happy with system

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Pros

I like the simplicity of getting events booked in and adding the services they require. The "quick lists" that you can select from make it easy to enter information quickly. Very easy to learn and catch on to.

Cons

I wish cancelled events would still show up on the function diary - maybe under a separate line on that day so you can see the events that were booked.

Nichole M.

Great system for hotels

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Pros

STS is user friendly and I like how it is linked to the proposal path

Cons

I dislike we can not remove the catering portion of the program and my hotel does not have any meeting space or dinning space.

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Nichole. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments. We'll look into customizing the system for rooms only properties with no meeting space or catering. Great suggestion!

Lakeisha Y.

Great System!

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

First time user and it's very user friendly.

Pros

The email address auto-fills the client's information and the reports are detailed.

Cons

The Annual month by month Report doesn't show revenue or room night information, only group production is shown.