Netchex

Belinda C.
  • Industry: Warehousing

New found love!

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

Pros

I was a little skeptical at first because I was running payroll in house for many years of being the payroll coordinator for my company so I was very hands on. We did try outsourcing with a company called Paycom but that turned out to be a total nightmare. We got lucky joining the Netchex family and after getting the hang of the software, having the Netchex team members always a phone call or email away ready to help and their software meeting our needs, its been the best transition. Not to mention, I'm still very hands on with my payroll/hr production.

Cons

There is nothing I can really say that I dislike about the software.

Janean W.

TERRIBLE MISTAKE!

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DECIDE ON NETCHEX. YOU WILL REGRET THE DECISION!

Pros

The features of Netchex were very appealing. The timekeeping, employee services, and payroll seemed great.

Cons

The implementation has been the most terrible implementation I have ever went through with any company ever. There is 0 communication. There is 0 follow through. They do not make their clients a priority in any way. I would like nothing more than to erase everything we have done with Netchex and start from scratch.

• Industry: Utilities
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Netchex is a breeze

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

I thoroughly enjoy using it.

Pros

It is super user friendly, customer service is always helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

I really currently do not have anything negative to say.

Angela D.

Netchex is always eager to help me with any question that I have. They are so knowledgeable.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

We use this for benefits and payroll. It works perfect for us.
I even had one of the service reps call me on a Saturday to answer my question because I was at work and needed help.

Pros

The website is very easy to use. It is pretty self explanatory on each screen. The payroll module is easy to learn and the reports are plentiful.

Michaela B.
  • Industry: Automotive

The customer support team is friendly and prompt. Netchex has been a great asset for our...

Reviewed on 2017/10/06

This software has allowed our company to automate several tasks that were previously done on paper and required more manual labor. This software has also created more time for the employees in our department to focus their time and efforts on other areas that have increased our productivity.

Pros

This software has been utilized at my previous company, as well as where I am currently employed and it has been an overall great experience. This software has allowed us to automate processes across all of our locations and begin laying the foundation to implement a uniform system for our company as a whole.

Cons

One of the things I like the least is the amount of times the site gets overloaded with users and stops working, or will kick me out while actively working on something. I have been kicked out while hiring a new employee, and even while processing payroll. That is certainly the most frustrating thing about this software.

Carrie F.

Netchex is the Best Around

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Netchex is so beneficial for our employees to have easy access to their information and for us to maintain or day to day job.

Pros

I love the whole system! It's hard to say what is the best thing because it has so many features that I love. The ease to get around in the system is awesome. It offers so many training videos so if you aren't sure about a feature or best of all you can call customer service and they will help you. I have never met a better service team than Netchex!

Cons

I really don't have anything I dislike with Netchex!

Great customer service and very user friendly system

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

Netchex is a very user friendly system. It enables me to do everything I need to do in one system. There are a lot of tasks that are automated and this gives me to time to work on other things. Customer service is very friendly and responsive.

Cons

There honestly isn't anything that I don't like about Netchex. It has been a wonderful system for our company.

Lisa R.
  • Industry: Textiles

Ease of use and having all feature in one system is great!

Reviewed on 2017/10/09

Saves time with it all in one system.

Pros

Netchex is a all in one system, time and attendance, payroll and reporting. Able to access in multiple locations if need be. Love that it is cloud based.

Cons

Would like more features that can be tuned to each company. And reporting structure, more features. I would like to be able to change some of the attendance reporting. More graphing capabilities.

Easiest payroll program to use

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

Pros

Time and Attendance is accurate and easy to use. In the event you have to make a change it is very simple to do.

Cons

Login needs to be streamlined so that once you enter your user name and login, it automatically goes to the password field rather than requiring another tab or mouse click

• Industry: Hospitality

User friendly- Great Support

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

Benefits administration, HRIS, the system is easy to navigate. Love it’s employee friendly and they can easily access and update their own information. Support team is phenomenal!! Any question they are on it and very responsive, an extension of our internal team.

Cons

Time and attendance for semi-monthly payrolls. Better earnings entry need for entering into time cards insteyof time sheets.

Great robust product

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

Time and attendance works very well. As a result, payroll runs smoothly (and everyone loves getting paid on time!)

Cons

The Report Publisher is difficult to use. It takes several attempts to get the data I want, and then I usually have to put in in Excel to extract the key pieces.

Great Product, Bright Future

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

Ease of Use, customer support is always helpful

Cons

Software does not always function properly, save doesn't take place automatically, not as far along as other providers in offerings of features, No good mobile app yet.

Linda turner P.

Easy to use. Intuitively built. Help links easy to find.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

It makes the portion of my responsibilities dealing with payroll and HR seamless and removes the pressure of remembering ever detail. Absolutely decreases my stress level.

Pros

It is logical, making it very easy to move through and complete tasks quickly. It you hit a snag, the help links are at your finger tips and written in a straight forward complete manner.

Cons

Learning to remember the printed reports show up at the bottom of the monitor screen as an icon instead of auto populating.

Joyce I.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

It's so easy to use that I very seldom have to call customer service

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Pros

The system is very easy to use, very seldom do I call customer service, but they are there to help and usually have my problem solved promptly

Cons

I wish there were a users manual that would have basic problems covered. I know you can go online but I don't find that as user friendly

Keith D.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Netchex

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Netchex is an adequate solution for online payroll.

Pros

Netchex is fast and responsive. It's fairly simple to use.

Cons

The time clocks that interface with the software have quite a lot of issues. It would be great if the system had more reporting options.

Sue C.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Fast and easy payroll processing

Pros

I have been with Netchex for many years the software is very easy to use, I have recommended Netchex to many of my colleagues.

Customer support has always been very helpful with any issues I have had.

Karen S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Overall, this has been a good software for us!

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Pros

easy to access reports. Love that each employee has access to their profile and can easily view check stubs and demographic information. Easy to add various levels of access for managers/supervisors.

Cons

PTO/Accrual system could use some enhancements; would love more parameters for each report so we can drill down further.

Brandy F.
  • Industry: Food Production

Effective

Reviewed on 2017/10/09

Great customer service, easy to navigate, user friendly.

Pros

The program is very user friendly with drop down menus. It has been very easy for our employees to navigate around in the tabs and to understand the set up.

Cons

The one feature that is a little uncomfortable to me is when I mass add hours, under the Earning Menu, I would like to add one lump sum of hours for an entire week instead of only being able to add one 8 hour sum which populates for the days in the chosen range of dates

• Industry: Law Practice

Great customer service team

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

The Netchex customer support team is always responsive and friendly. We moved to Netchex after Hurricane Katrina and have not had any issues with payroll getting done. We were able to automate most of the tasks making it easier and saving a ton of time when processing payroll.

Cons

Our company has several varying payroll amounts, which causes us to have to call to switch between small and large payroll funding.

Maria T.

Was promised things that never happend

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Is a good platform if all you want to do is run payroll and if you are a single state employer. I didn't get all of the help that I needed from support which is why we ended up cancelling with them.

Pros

It was easy to use for the administrator and when I called for support the wait times were minimal.

Cons

The UX was very outdated and not user friendly for our employees.

Robert M.

Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed on 2017/10/23

Time saving- both in completing payroll and in reports

Pros

Software is very easy to use-- very intuitive-- Payroll with another company took all day-- Netchex has helped cut that time to 1 hour

• Industry: Automotive

Good Payroll Company for your money.

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

I mainly like the customer service side. I don't deal with a bunch of different people.

Pros

I like the reports side of the program. Also the customer service is amazing with NetChex.

Cons

I have to submit my payroll a day earlier than other companies I have used. I wish the time input side was where I could just type in the numbers as I go.

Leticia A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Good but could be better

Reviewed on 2019/05/11

Pros

I liked that a lot of information could be displayed on each page in a clear and organized manner.

Cons

Some functions of Netchex were not listed on pages you would think. Not as straightforward as it could be.

Alexis D.

All The Work of A Large HR Department

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

We are not a very big company but Netchex has changed our orientation process to seem as if we were. And for the price a small business can afford!

Pros

I have been incredibly enthusiastic about NetGuide. For a hospital, I have many employees with different credentialing certificates/licenses/vaccinations/etc. that expired almost everyday. Not to mention all the other regular HR items such as annual evaluations and education. It can be overwhelming for just one person. With NetGuide, I went from just myself reviewing all these items to know getting all managers involved and NetGuide even notifies the employee when I forget. So my busy day now has 5+ other people on their tasks!

Cons

The scheduling software. Our hospital runs on 12 hour shift (AM/PM), we do work weekends unlike office people, and all holidays even major. We are open 24/7/365. Meaning the scheduling system in Netchex is more geared to an office-based company but I would like to integrate our scheduler with Netchex to provide a solution for everyone. Currently, I have to go back and forth between the two programs and of course it is a hassle but also not cost efficient.

Nazia B.

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Still exploring more as there is so much you can get from Netchex

Pros

Very user friendly and Awesome customer support

Cons

I don't think there is anything I can think of