Connect Space

Go beyond events with the right digital ecosystem

Trevor G.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Connect Space is great!

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Working with Connect Space was a great experience. They were responsive and helpful when we had issues with the software and are always working to improve. The software was straightforward and easy to use.

Pros

The software was user friendly and easy to use. Connect Space staff are responsive, helpful and friendly.

Cons

It didn't help us to sell registrations to the event; it doesn't sync easily to other platforms, etc.

Darlene G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great product

Reviewed on 2018/08/18

Connect Space customer service has been very responsive to all of our requests. We will continue to use in future meetings.

Pros

Assist planners in easily registering participants

Cons

we have requested and recommended some tweaks in flexibility of some items we would like to report

• Industry: Public Safety

Connect Space review

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

I like the agenda feature. I can easily add a speaker, session description and info.

Cons

Generating reports can be confusing. I usually just want a layout of the person info & which sessions they registered for. This gives too many options and I never know which one to click on to get the right report.

Charlie W.
  • Industry: Publishing

Essential event partner

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

Connect.Space has vastly improved the customer service experience for our conference attendees while made my job (and life) easier.

Their technology is essential. Their user support is even better. We love Connect.Space.

Pros

Easy to use. Flexible. Scalable. We've been using Connect.Space to run our event for a few years. I couldn't imagine managing so many moving parts (and attendees) without them. The platform eliminates several of the headaches and frustrations event planners deal with every day.

Cons

The new speaker submission review modes were a bit confusing at first​ but helped streamline our process.

Vince N.
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Vice President - Business Development

Reviewed on 2018/08/25

Excellent.

Pros

I am able to create and manage the event by myself without a lot of complexity.

The ability to create multiple events.

Lots of functions and flexibility to create events pages or hide areas that are not needed.

Cons

It would be good to get the text editor consistent across all of the different text fields. Being able to add bold, italics, etc would be helpful everywhere.

I believe there are still some issues on emails coming out of the system and going to junk or spam.

I would also recommend a ADMIN REFERENCE EVENT NAME/TITLE be added to the overall event. This would be something that is not visible to the attendees, but easily referenced by the admin user. I am having a hard time keeping our events (named similar) separate across the platform. I would much prefer to have a Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 text add ability to help me keep everything straight.

I liked the ability to go directly from event to excel on reports. The email additional step is not bad as it is very timely. However, if there starts to be a lag in the report ask to email, then that could become a challenge.

Please add a date & time to the user registrations in the user detail. They are in the excel file export, but not in the system when you click on a user.