250ok

Cloud-based email management, analytics and deliverability

Anna W.

Seamless interface and integrations, pleasure to use by both devs and luddites.

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Pros

The employees / customer support. They're very responsive to feedback and seem to work hard to improve their products. The wide variety of features blends well in the interface, and "child accounts" let you securely distribute services to clients.

Cons

It's definitely not cheap. It's good they sell products separately to build your own suite of features, so you're not paying for unused services.

Great managing Blacklists and Spamtraps

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Pros

A great tool for our support team to manage all blacklists and spamtraps.

Cons

We wish the API was a little easier to use.

Danielle M.

Loved the analytics around key email performance. Great ramp up experience and easy DIY

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

Deliverability is critical in a loud and crowded market. There are many points of vulnerability and 250ok will help you track, monitor, and fix whatever comes your way.

Pros

Really enjoyed the service and deep dives with their consulting services. They give a wide range of options on how you want to engage. We dove in with a deep dive around our current status, then were able to engage on the platform to track key metrics. I love that I can re-engage in a project by project basis as needed in the future.

Cons

You really have to have a deep understanding of the inter-workings of email to understand what this group does - which makes it hard to sell up the corporate ladder.

Mike C.

250ok gives us great information about the deliverability of our client's emails.

Reviewed on 2017/10/27

Pros

The software is easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. It's helpful to be able to produce a report or just show a screen that makes sense visually.

Anne V.

Great for monitoring spam traps

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

We are notified when senders are hitting spam traps and provided with the subject line of that email. We are able to then work with the sender directly to correct the problem.

Pros

I like that 250ok gives us a way to monitor when spam traps are hit so that we can then deal with each customer directly to resolve the issue.

Cons

It's not comprehensive - there are other systems that monitor traps not covered by 250ok. I wish that their "coverage" in this respect was more wide-reaching so we could deal with them exclusively!

Phil S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

250ok is fast, easy to use, and intuitive.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Pros

Everything is where it should be and the application makes sense. I don't have to click through multiple screens to quickly get the data I need. I like that it loads fast. I like that I can customize what I see when I log in and which items I want to track.

Andrew M.

250OK is a great email analytics tool to provide high level analytics on email deliverability

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

250OK does almost everything we are looking for and has a great support team, dedicated to not only providing answers but understanding, in our quest to learn more about email deliverability.

Pros

Love the interface and UI. Streamlined and easily accessible. Customizable dashboards right up front. You can view the kind of granular data like what inbox are they using, what long/latitude, time of day, mobile vs desktop etc.

Cons

Those Dashboards cannot be drilled into, or even copy and pasted (IP ranges listed from spamtraps for example). Sometimes to level of detail is not granular enough. We are noticing that the way 250OK records spamtraps/blacklistings, is via seed lists of their tracked inboxes. Not quite what we need but helps provide a cookie crumb trail of where to look.

Byron A.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good deliverability monitoring and email seed usage

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

We receive good support and results for a specific need. It has been worth the relationship/cost.

Pros

It does a good job of monitoring email deliverability. We've obtained solid results with their seeding program.

Cons

The UI is rather basic and there is not a great deal of extended features. Many of the services it provides are beginning to be offered as add-ons through ESPs at a lower cost.

• Used Other for Free Trial

Good tool for email program optimization

Reviewed on 2021/03/26

Pros

I like the most the granular reporting, which helps to optimize our email program a lot.

Cons

The functionality should be wider for such a price.

Michael V.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

I have had nothing but positive experiences with 250OK

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

The Analytics feature and the simplicity of the software. It's an inexpensive tool with high-end features. I'm able to get analytics that I'm not able to see with my current ESP.

Cons

Actually there is nothing I like least. The value far exceeds the cost. The only other tool that compares is Litmus