Apptoto

4,3
4,4
Abraham A.
Industry: E-Learning

Your business needs this.

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

I've been using Apptoto for years and can't imagine my business without them.

Apptoto is extremely reliable. Truly a "set it and forget it" tool.

Pros

You can fine-tune reminders to meet your wildest needs. From different time zones to different services, they can do it all. Reminders get sent out 99.9% of the time.

Cons

I would say the user interface could improve but that is always the case with every SAAS I've used. I've seen slight yet useful improvements as the months/years go by so I can't complain. They're keeping costs down and still managing to make improvements, kudos!

At the end of the day, I hired them to deliver my reminders (and handle my booking pages) - and they do that like no other company in this space.

Susan H.
Industry: Consumer Services

Cuts the monotony of reminder calls

Reviewed on 2020/01/11

Owning a salon means there are a lot of appointments to confirm. With Apptoto I can eliminate hours per week of monotonous phone calls to remind clients of their appointments. They can receive texts, emails or even voice calls to remind them of their appointments. Then they can confirm or cancel their appointments which also cuts down on “no shows” which means more productivity and more profits.

Apptoto is able to access information from your web based calendars and set and send reminders for any upcoming events. It is able to work with Google, Windows and iCalendar which means it’s not just for appointment based businesses. Wether you need to send reminders to staff of a meeting, invites to a social gathering, or send a quick message to clients Apptoto makes it a breeze!!

Apptoto also has a really cool feature that lets you send reminders to schedule your next appointment, ie; 6 week trim, 6 month check up, etc. You can send generic thank you’d through the app as well. The ability for costumers and clients to rate your business with the click of a button is a really neat feature that can greatly impact business in a positive way. It makes it so much easier to get those 5 star reviews when it’s so simple and convenient- no going to another website and searching for the business. Just one click and done! It takes the headache out of leaving feedback.

Apptoto is really full of great features and added bonuses that you can cater to your specific business!

Pros

So easy to set up and use, price point is very fair, multiple options for reminders, can integrate with lots of commonly used software.

Cons

The only negative I have found is there is no in person training. You can watch live on line tutorials or webinars. This isn’t much of a hinderance to me.

Paul W.
Industry: Automotive
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A Consistent Failure to Do What it Says It Does.

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

If the product would work, its been amazing. Unfortunately, after being bitten more than once and losing customers as a result, it will make you twice shy. It also wouldn't be a big deal if they could solve the errors quickly. It is current the 26th of July and I lost service on the 11th of July.

Pros

I love the features that the service provides, if only it would constantly work.

Cons

It intermittently stops functioning. After over a year of using this service it has failed on me at least 15 times. That is, for no warning it will stop pushing notifications to customers and updating your calendar.

Response from Go-Cort

Hello Paul,

We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with our product last year. Unfortunately we are reliant on Apple's security requirements including app specific passwords and security updates for iCloud calendar. We are happy to help you try to keep these updated should you need a reminder service again.

Apptoto Customer Success Team

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Sherril W.
Industry: Real Estate

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

It saved us time and Money giving us a solution to our problem: We were stood up for inspection appointments continuously. We spend hours trying to get clients to confirm appointments to begin with. It is easy to set up and has great support.

Pros

It is easy to use and it integrates with the gmail calendar. It saved us sooo much time in reminders and rescheduling and time consuming contacts with clients that couldn't be reached easily.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about it. It did a great job for us!

Stephen S.

Awesome and Affordably Complete Appointment Reminder Platform

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

My experience with Apptoto has been absolutely awesome! It has saved me money and made my job so much easier! I love this product/service!

Pros

Apptoto is an awesomely affordable and complete appointment reminder platform that ultimately saves my business money by reducing no-shows and replacing appointment reminders sent by mail. Apptoto integrates with almost any calendar solution, and it allows you to send multiple reminders with receiver feedback options (i.e., confirmation, need to reschedule, etc.) by phone, text message, and email. Every type of reminder is completely customization. You will not find a more feature-packed appointment reminder solution that is as affordable as Apptoto.

Cons

There are no cons about Apptoto. But, if I must pick something, it would be to make the interface more colorful. Yes, that's the biggest criticism I have.

William A.
Industry: Financial Services

Amazing support team to back up a simple yet robust platform

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Multiple booking pages so I can separate our offerings into dedicated pages.

Ability to charge for appointments.

Campaign features to drum up more business.

No restrictions on fulfilling my agencies needs with the features of the software.

Great relationship with the support team and help desk.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent value for the money, feature rich which allows it to expandable far beyond a basic booking engine and amazing support to boot.

Cons

The embed code generator had a glitch and was leaving out the S in https:// however this is actually a pro not a con because their support team jumped right on it and corrected it.

Now that's a great team.

Response from Go-Cort

William, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback.

Jeff B.
Industry: Accounting

Great add-on for our business!

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Apptoto has been a great system for us to obtain confirmations for customer appointments and reminders for our clients. It has been very reliable over multiple years, and would recommend it to anyone having to manage large amounts of client appointments. Great support team too!

Pros

It integrates seamlessly with Office365, easy to configure multiple message types, and has made our customer appointment process much smoother and more consistent.

Cons

Occasionally it will pick the wrong contact for the message, but those issues are rare.

Michael C.
Industry: Medical Practice

Great Solution - HIPAA-Compliant

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

The AppToto product has been a lifesaver for our team. From Auto-messages, simple online booking pages to syncing perfectly with our SF Org ... and being HIPAA-compliant ... AppToto has been the perfect addition to our platform.

If you're on the fence, try this out! You never know what you're missing until you find what you're looking for.

***Fully-satisfied, very happy client for over 2 years***

Cons

We honestly like everything about this platform.

Jason S.
Industry: Legal Services

Great Appointment Reminder Product: simple enough to use for regular users, powerful enough for devs

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

It simply accomplished our task. We were looking to place automated calls and text messages at fixed intervals. It was easy to set up, train users and worked reliably.

When it came time to fully automate the calls and integrate with our internal CRM, the system was powerful enough to do it. 1 hour support call accomplished quickly and correctly.

Cons

The software is actually more powerful than it seems. Much of the power is hidden behind some checkboxes and hidden pages that aren't easily accessible unless you know where to look. A support call with the original founder helped me find some of these hidden features.

One other small quibble: the voice synthesizer is a bit finicky. We had a hard time getting it to say our firm's name.

Stephen S.

Great, Robust Appointment Reminder and Booking Platform

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

The biggest benefit is that Apptoto reduces no-shows. It also adds value to the services that you provide by offering customer/clients the appointment reminder feature and the ability to book appoints online.

Pros

Apptoto does pretty much everything: Voice, email, and SMS text appointment reminders that you can fully customize to your heart's content. The system is easy to use and allows for a lot of customization. Appointments can be synced from various sources, manual put in, or booked by the customer/client.

Cons

Apptoto is not flexible when it comes to its price points. So, if you are a small business that only has maybe 20 appointments a month, you will still pay for 200. There also is minimal customer support.

Ileana V.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Appointments with Apptoto

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

We utilize this program daily to manager our appointments for multiple locations throughout the U.S.

Pros

Apptoto is easy to use and easy to train. We like it because we can manage multiple calendars all in one location. We also utilize the automated email reminders, we have a booking page for appointments and employment and we can send SMS (texts) through this format as well.

Cons

Once a participant schedules, they are unable to reschedule without having to speak to an agent. The program will not allow the participant to choose a new date/time. Cancellations do not require the participant to provide a reason. So it also requires a person to call them.

Santosh B.

Apptoto - Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

- It is overall a good experience working with Apptoto application.

Pros

- Apptoto is an application where it can be integrated with various applications to automate more use cases.
- Apptoto has the ability to store template text messages and emails to send out to phone numbers and emails easily and efficiently

Cons

- The features can be more added in the application.
- The application can be made more optimized.
- The support can be more helpful and quickly

Jeffrey D.
Industry: Law Practice

Pay per use reminder's that are a boon for business

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Pros

I've been pitched reminder systems for years, with most wanting a flat monthly fee regardless of the usage, but AppToTo's pay per reminder system is super efficient, and I'm only paying for what I am using.

A missed appointment costs us at least, but the reminders are only (less when bought in bulk). I am so far ahead on the cost, that I really couldn't justify not having it! If you are scheduling 40 appointments per month, it's a cost.

Cons

Better break points for bulk reminder purchases.

Jay C.
Industry: Consumer Services

If your business evolves around a calendar...

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

If your business evolves around a calendar, this is the app to have. Since I started using the app my life has been much easier, having less missed appointments which means more money.

Pros

-Easy to use
-Affordable
- Synchronizes well with Google Calendar
-After reminding the client, will marque event as REMINDED so you will know if someone received or not your reminders.

Cons

The only small problem I had within over a year of usage was that one time I needed customer assistance and took them over 24 hours to return my call.

Kely L.

It's a good application

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

It is very nice to have a reminder of appointments by SMS, voicemail, email ...

Pros

Being able to have access to SMS, email and voice messages as reminders, in addition to being able to reschedule appointments to the instangte is a great help, is an application that does not require much effort to give it utility since it is easy to work.

Cons

It seems to me that its cost is quite high, to be useful it must be with a larger organization, where it requires a permanent reminder due to the high demand for work.

Response from Go-Cort

Hi Kely,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We really appreciate the feedback. It helps us get better.

Shawn H.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Works Well

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

Integrates with Google Calendar, no hiccups, easy to use.

Cons

No advanced features. Backend notification wasn't there.

Response from Go-Cort

Hi, thanks for using Apptoto! Are you looking for webhooks? We do have that as a feature actually. Contact [email protected] and we would be happy to set that up with you!

Ernest M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

A great Appointment reminder app

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I have been using Apptoto for over 5 years now and have been very happy with it's performance and quality. It's great that the developers are constantly adding and enhancing features.

Pros

It integrates very well with Google Calendar.

Cons

There is no android app to use on phones.

Kate N.
Industry: Construction

Makes confirming appointments easy!

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Pros

We moved to this system so we would have the ability to auto-confirm our appointments via email or text. This saves our administrative staff valuable time. It also syncs with our Outlook calendar seamlessly.

Cons

The interface is a little difficult to navigate through. There are a lot of options to set up the account features, but they could benefit from having a dedicated rep help guide new users through this.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Craig D.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Great product, would be lost without it

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

Pros

ease of use, and appointment reminders for clients

Cons

It is in US time so had an issue once where it sent reminders at 3.00 am EST was resolved quickly though

Response from Go-Cort

Thanks Craig for the review! Yes, timezone's can be very tricky and it's important that Apptoto gets it right!

Adrianne W.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

A Helpful Experience

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

It simplifies my life and streamlines my daily processes. I love it!

Pros

I love the ease and flexibility the program allows me. The staff have been amazing- Very helpful and supportive. It has beeen a natural progression that was much needed.

Cons

It took some time adjusting to the format and setting up the preferences, however now it runs in th4e background. There's very little I have to worry about.

Jonathon R.
Industry: Retail

Very helpful team

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and the customer support is wonderful. I've tried other appointment reminder systems, and this one is far superior.

Cons

It would be nice to have a slightly more customizable notification template

Jesse C.

Works great!

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Apptoto sends a text message to our customers to remind them of their appointments with us. This saves our office the time it would have taken to do manually. It also helps our estimators who have the appointments with the customers. The customer is less likely to forget about the appointment and if they need to cancel or reschedule we can intercept and take care of it before the estimator goes out the next day.

Pros

The functionality works great. Allows you to test all of your messages before implementing them!

Cons

Setting the system up can be a little confusing at first but once you understand it's easy. Programming the messages may be difficult depending on how familiar you are with the idea.

Ricahard D.

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

allow clients to pick their own appointment time.

Pros

Easy to use once set up; clients love it; very reasonable pricing. Has written user guide!! Lots of features. Good support.

Cons

Lots of features means you need to think through your options.

Michal F.
Industry: Financial Services

Life saver

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Absolutely 100% thumbs up!!!

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service. Been saving us lots of headaches with confirming apt's etc. Money well spent!!!

Cons

Nothing - this thing works and it's a must for any Real estate, Insurance business!

John F.
Industry: Construction
Company size: Self Employed

Great product for the price

Reviewed on 2019/02/02

Ease of automated communication with prospects and clients.

Pros

Powerful automation for my company at a great price!

Cons

Requires a good bit of onboarding to learn all of the icons.