DeliverySlip

Secure electronic signature, email encryption & file sharing

Barry H.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Despite what I believe to be a small lack of customer service, DeliverySlip has been a wonderful experience. The easy to use software has been great for my business and I have turned on multiple clients to this great software. I hope DeliverySlip continues to grow and be as effective for others as it has been for me. Overall satisfied.

Pros

I use encrypted emails for my business and DeliverySlip has an unbeatable rate in addition and is simple and easy to utilize. Highly recommend for any and all business and have turned on multiple clients to this easy to use software.

Cons

I do not believe that customer support is very helpful. I had 2 issues last week (both at the same time and the first in almost a year) and did not feel that my questions were answered. Unfortunately calling the number did not yield any results and I had to rely merely on an email response which I did not find to be professional. I will say however that the staff I talked to multiple times when I called were very friendly.

Robust Feature Set That's Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Overall, I've been very happy with DeliverySlip. Working with different clients, vendors, and partners, I share and have access a great deal of secure and confidential information, so it's great to have confidence that I'm in complete control of who sees it and when. Also, in the sales part of my job, things like true, verifiable e-signatures go a long way in making my job easier.

Pros

It integrates with my Gmail so I can quickly switch to a secure message with the click of a button.
Being able to see who views, prints out, forwards, and downloads messages and attachments is great, especially when you're on a deadline!
Getting signatures online is super easy.
I especially like that it authenticates in the background, so I don't need to go through massive security protocols every time I send a message.

Cons

I wasn't the biggest fan of switching between my inboxes, but it looks like that's fixed in the latest release.

Mantas J.

Almost great product. Need to work more on fixing issues quicker than within weeks.

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

GDPR compliant. Information security.

Pros

Nice design, made it as easy as possible for customers to use. Support other email boxes while using add-ons.

Cons

While using portal for the first time clients get confused that they cannot reply. Reply / Forward buttons are not clearly seen because of design colour choice. Outlook add-on logs out quite too frequently. Getting software issues quite frequent lately as well.

Cassandra W.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

This is a great product!

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

In my line of work it is critical to protect the private information in our documents. This service has made it easy and affordable to do so. Very happy with this product!

Pros

I love that the file share capacity is so large that I am able to share all of my documents in one secure email. The colleagues I send documents to have also really enjoyed that they are able to download the documents all at once, rather than one at a time, as was the case with a previous service our office used. I have found this product to be very user friendly, intuitive and reliable. Very happy we found DeliverySlip!

Cons

I honestly have not had one complaint about this software!

Steven W.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Solid and Reliable

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

The program works like it is intended without failure.

Cons

Finding the menu for sent, draft messages is not intuitive. If I used the program everyday that would be no problem but as an intermittent user I am "searching for Waldo" every time. (As I write this maybe it is my fading memory that is the problem).

Karl M.

Simple email encryption

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

This product is great for Doctor and Dental offices looking to stay HIPAA compliant while giving the doctors and their patients peace of mind.

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly Outlook add-in makes sending or sharing information securely straightforward. No real learning curve for new users. Website is clean and user friendly. Setup instructions are clear and accurate. Works well across all platforms. Clients happy the solution.

Cons

Experienced some issues with the Outlook add-in crashing within the same versions of Outlook 2013/2016 on clients workstations. No common thread between the issue. Usually removal of and re installation of the add-in resolved the issue.

• Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent Software, Excellent Support

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

Pros

As a G Suite user in my organization, it was extremely easy to get DeliverySlip integrated and working with my existing workflow. The menus are easy to navigate, and the features are top-notch. Even the e-discovery (which is often a huge chore in other solutions) was intuitive and robust. Very excellent software, and worth the price.

Cons

Learning a new software is always a bit of a chore, especially when you need to get an entire department migrated and operational in a hurry. But even then, DeliverySlip was by far the easiest migration I've experienced in a long time!

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

great free option for encrypted email

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

DeliverySlip allows me to be HIPAA compliant in my email transmissions containing PHI.

Pros

DeliverySlip is free whereas many similar options can be costly.

Cons

In order to send a secure message, my recipient has to joint DeliverySlip. Some of my clients may be put off by this extra step.

Timothy S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

This review is so the popup asking me to rate the software stops.

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

It's something that asks me for my opinion before I have one, and interrupts me when I try to use the software.

Pros

No idea. I JUST got it. It doesn't want me to continue without writing an uninformed review, so here it is.

Cons

The popup asking me to review the software I JUST began to use, and am so far unfamiliar with, bothers me and interrupts me from working.

Lisa W.

Great software, great value!

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

Quick response from customer support. Very easy to install.

Pros

As a nonprofit, I must always find a way to maximize what we spend. However, we must also find a way to keep our customers information secure. This software provides both. The integration with Microsoft Outlook means that the availability to send a secure email is at my fingertips.

Cons

Thus far I have not found anything that I dislike about this software.

Mantas J.

One of the best secure messaging platforms

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

It is really easy to use, well designed, barely have any glitches and competitively priced.

Pros

It is really easy to use, all functions are accessible with one click and it covers all data security you need in one cheap package.

Cons

When you send a secure email, system sends a notification to recipient. If by some dumb reason recipient responds to the notification rather than the actual email, then you get a notification about that, so situation gets comical when you need to send tone of notifications just to get the response.

Erika K.

Awesome product

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

I was in need of a way to send encrypted HIPAA compliant emails and not sure of how to get started. I spoke with David and he was extremely helpful in guiding me to install DeliverySlip to my Google Chrome account. It worked immediately after I registered, hassle-free. I'm so happy with the service and ease of use. Thank you David!

Pros

Easy installation, easy to use directly with my existing email account. Friendly, prompt service from DeliverySlip - they delivered exactly what they said they would.

Cons

So far, no problems at all! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for email encryption.

Susan K.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Has been difficult to use

Reviewed on 2020/01/25

Pros

This product is not difficult to use it is just not consistent.

Cons

How it is often not able to open or it switches files around

Brian O.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2018/10/06

Awesome. Thanks T

Pros

Ease of use, I am not good at tech stuff, even I can use deliveryslip

Cons

Functionality with iphone, doesn’t always work on my phone

Sharyn A.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Easy and Secure

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

It was easy to set up and track emails. I liked that I could see when an email was received and read.

Cons

None that I can think of right now. It was very easy to use.

Kasey B.

Had to write a review for this to stop popping up

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Dull

Pros

The thought of the pop up to rate this software going away was great.

Cons

I had to rate it for the the pop up to go away

Kelton K.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Design and Ease of Use are Deficient

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

The law/tax firm, of which I am a customer, uses this. So I am to use it for security. We customers get no training, so it has to be highly intuitive (which is not bad), but the CON items I mentioned above are indeed "clunky" for its usage.

Pros

Encryption seems to work well (a primary reason for this product).
File upload and download are relatively easy (but sometimes muddy on how to find or use).
It seems to be saving everything (altho following and finding material on different topics is not easy).

Cons

As an end user of one of your clients, I seem to have some functions restricted (not available), which then requires additional work to circumvent what should have been easy. E.g., changing the subject/title of an email. I am not allowed.
If several subjects are being addressed, tracking and finding relevant conversations and files is a real mess, not even separated by correct subjects.
The english in the pop-up asking for this review was very poor. It starts "I Made DeliverySlip . . ." What? Made? I don't think so. DeliverySlip (which I had never heard of) was USED for my secure exchange.
I have to loop through the Logon sequence about 3 times to get in (via using my email address path). After the prompt for password and providing it, it loops back to asking the "method" I want to use, so I supply that AGAIN, then it goes back to password, which was provided on the prior loop thru, and then I finally get the option to LOGIN. It is very consistent - - and poorly implemented - - but works.
Lastly, I occasionally get email from the same staff OUTSIDE the secure services. I have no idea why. Is it their error, or a software error?

Tracy P.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

easy interface

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

Simple and quick secure email exchanges are essential is protecting client privacy. The system works without a hitch the majority of the time.

Cons

I use an ipad pro and i would really love it if I could use the app in the landscape/horizontal/desk position with a keyboard. It currently only lets me use it in portrait mode with the built in ipad keyboard. If I am typing a longer email where I need to type efficiently, I prefer the add on keyboard. So often I am looking at the app sideways. Not very convenient.

Catherine F.

Can only use through the internet

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

It is very helpful in sending and receiving secure emails.

Pros

It works well. Annoyed that I must have a minumum.

Cons

I used to be able to use it with my Outlook account. Now it freezes.

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Great for everyone who likes another layer of security

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

I love how DeliverySlip does not require you to setup a new email account to enjoy the robust security it offers. It only takes your existing email accounts and builds walls around them that you can control for outbound and inbound mails. This is especially helpful even for solo professionals like myself when talking about financial details or project details.

Cons

Despite the security, it can be a hassle for recipients who are not familiar with the solution. They need to sign-up to be a part of the sender's secure community and if they do not, they are unable to view the secure message.

Venetia B.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Awkward Opaque Interface

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

Confusing and difficult to navigate.
I need to see all correspondence in one window with tiny notification icons telling me its been seen and read.
Every time I open the software there is a information wino I need to click through even though it had nothing to do with me.

Pros

colour and I don't have to use it every day

Cons

This software is difficult to use as a recipient. Its hard to track incoming or outgoing messages. Having so many stages for notifications for each email distracts form usability.

Scott A.
  • Industry: Accounting

We are thrilled using DeliverySlip for emails containing our client's sensitive information.

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

It allows us to easily transmit sensitive client information by email, with no concerns about file size. This is extremely helpful in minimizing our paper delivery time and costs.

Pros

It's directly integrated with Outlook, and branded with our firm name. Our clients can choose to load the add-on, or just use the web client to access their emails, so it's easy for them to use.

Cons

There is not much that we don't like about it. The one thing we dislike isn't a software issue - it's an acceptance issue. Some of our clients don't quite understand the need for secure email yet, so it's sometimes difficult to convince them to set up a password to access their emails. However, that's not software specific.

Marc S.

Easy, and necessary!

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

I was the victim of an interac hack that went through my email and 'relieved' me of a payment I was making to a supplier. DeliverySlip offered an easy way to solve for that awful pain point. Best of all, it was a few clicks and done.

Pros

DeliverySlip was absolutely intuitive. And having just been the victim of an interac scam where my email was hacked for a password, I DEFINITELY see the need for this!

Cons

I find there are a lot of features I'd like to use IF I ever got around to learning them. Personally, I'm super happy with email encryption. That's a major pain point - SOLVED.

Jake L.

Good secure email

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Great once we understood the cross-reaction with Outlook & our spam/spyware plugin.

Pros

Web-interface and phone app are stable and reliable. I love being able to check secure communications on the go.

Cons

Tried to use it in Outlook while also simultaneously running our spam/spyware filter. That didn't work. Constantly calling IT to have them re-establish the plugin. I finally gave up on the Outlook plugin and switched to the web-based portal. I installed a quick button in our Practice management software (Open-Dental) that quickly opens DS for me.

Christine M.
  • Industry: Research

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

DeliverySlip has easily solved the issue of getting reports quickly to my clients and being able to see what they have done such as open it, print it and if I ever make a mistake I can recall the email all together.

Pros

What we like most about DeliverySlip is it's easy to use and has videos for explanation if you need it.

Cons

The only problem is getting clients used to something different. I am a business where we have to send and receive securely. I've had a couple people just not know how to open this initial invite but I don't think it's the software I should explain it to them a little better.