Coassemble

Online training course creation & delivery for organizations

Michael W.

Easy to use and great value

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

Set up and on boarding was easy and rapid. The customer service and sales team are excellent. I even had the CEO drop into my support ticket to say hi.

Pros

The LMS platform is very easy to use and offers everything needed for powerful management of courses, enrolments and reporting. The multi tenancy set up is ideal for agencies like mine and would suit larger enterprises needing Fully branded stand alone set ups. The native authoring tool is also super easy to use with no coding skills needed. With the main point of difference being great built in gamification and learner centred Content and interaction templates. SCORM and LTI compliance along with link sharing and web embed options makes it an industry leader when it comes to course deployment. The team have also just released a native custom certificate feature which is brilliant.

Cons

Payment gateways and Self enrolment forms are not native and require third party integrations but this does offer flexibility. I’d love to see native digital badging but again this can be achieved with integrations.

Paphunkkorn K.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Quick & Easy, Yet Powerful To Operate

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

Happy for what I paid :)

Pros

Easy to set up, like a swiss gear tools for online education system.

Cons

GUI is clean and easy but it is still a lot of room for future improvements

eCoach

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

What we like the most about eCoach is the ease of use. Creating our own courses has never felt so easy. Their customer support is also top notch. We really appreciate the speed at which eCoach gets updated as well.

The value for money and competitive price point is what pulled us over the line. We required a great solution that fit with our business and when we realised that eCoach was available it has helped us a lot.

When we started looking into eCoach and noticed how great their analytics are we were completely sold. Being able to have accurate analytics about usage and being able to see how far people are into the course has helped us a lot.

Cons

I really don't feel that there are any cons with eCoach, at least when comparing it to our previous training systems. There was a learning curve as we had not used Learning Management Systems before, but the support team was there the whole time to help us get up to speed'

Dave C.
  • Industry: Design

Solid LMS with an easy to use interface

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

Overall very happy with Coassemble, but praying they will offer the ability to take payments and sell courses directly.

Pros

LMS tools are often bloated and clunky. Throw in a subpar user interface and they become hard to work with. Not Coassemble. It really does have one of the nicer interfaces I have worked with. Its Very intuitive which makes it to prepare modules also for students navigating a course a well organized interface is essential.

Cons

I know Coassemble is primarily positioned as an internal LMS, but I would love the ability to sell courses. Also, they are somewhat more expensive when compared to other LMS/ Course tools.

Response from Coassemble

Hi Dave, Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the platform. Happy training!

• Industry: Sports

Many features and supportive

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

Pros

This amazing and simply software has many beneficial features such as setting up one time or ongoing activities, a great analytic report and amazing support. The support guidance made my job way easier and everything was done quickly. Enrollment setting had little hassle but I required some assistance other than that it is amazing.

Cons

Software is still kinda buggy and laggy. I can see there will be issues when more students begin to enroll more of the courses

Caryne H.
  • Industry: Design

Carson Design Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

This has been a great tool for us to train our employees. It has helped us keep our training documents clean and up to date for training purposes.

Pros

Easy to use with the different preset formats, functionality within the program to easily change a lesson to a different course, etc., customization of the courses & lessons.

Cons

That is searching features are very narrow. That it opens multiple browser windows.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi, Caryne! We are really grateful for your positive review and the comprehensive feedback.Thanks again! - Dimity

Cheryl H.

I love eCoach

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Pros

I love the templates for creating resource information. There is enough variety to suit all subject matter so far. I also love the tutorial and help screen.

Cons

I find the mapping a bit tedious, and would like a grandchild option in Compliance mapping.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Cheryl, the feedback you've provided will definitely help us build eCoach in the right direction! We release new features and updates every two weeks, so keep an eye out for a grandchild option for Compliance Mapping! Thanks - Daniel.

Cristina marcano L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Your tool for planning Online courses

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

It helps me to give instructions to my students and in a simple way to receive their answers and practical work.

Pros

It is a platform to organize and plan the courses you have to do. As a coach you can organize learning activities in conjunction with your students while you give them instructions to achieve it. It is a platform with a beautiful design what makes the course you plan attractive. If you have doubts, you can count on a support that answers quickly and clarifies doubts. It works as a Coach Coach that is dedicated to imparting knowledge to other people.

Cons

I would not add contras more than those generated from ignorance of the platform, but once you know it, you use it and the tests, everything becomes easy for its use. The best thing is that any problem that is presented to you, you can ask for support and then they quickly indicate the solution.
General: It has an attractive, easy and organizational design. It allows you to tutor courses and other learning processes that you plan according to your needs and the needs of your clients.

Emily O.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Really slick platform

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

We can easily track which of our customers have taken the training. It is easy for them to log in and take the training quickly with very little start up time.

Pros

Drag and drop content authoring is extremely easy to use. Normally ease of use is a trade-off for functionality, however that is not the case with eCoach. We looked at a lot of online training platforms and found this one to be the best.

Cons

No printable certificates for users, no internal video hosting. It would be nice to be able to upload the videos right into eCoach instead of hosting on Vimeo or YouTube as some of our clients block those sites for users.

Response from eCoach LMS

Thank you for the generous review Emily.

We are glad to see the success you are having with eCoach!

- Dimity

Corey C.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great LMS Platform

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

The overall process with eCoach has been outstanding. The eCoach team has been extremely helpful and they are very responsive and readily available.

Pros

The eCoach Platforn is very easy to use and is outstanding from scalability standpoint.

Cons

There’s no cons at all. The entire process and platforn has been great.

Response from Coassemble

Thanks Corey - your feedback is much appreciated! - Dimity Redcliffe

• Industry: Online Media

A great tool to help train your employees

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

Pros

The layout and ease of adding new content is nice, I like how it works and the work flow it has. It integrates with other things like Zapier to increase what it can do. I also like people can give feedback on the course or modules.

Cons

To secure your videos within the system you will also need a paid vimeo account if you have a lot of video content.

Krishna L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Not my favorite, but works for its usual use-case

Reviewed on 2019/12/30

Great, clean, intuitive platform but not as fast as I want it to be.

Pros

Clean design, easy to use and intuitive. The quizzes are a great feature and they recently added video hosting for your courses!

Cons

From my personal experience, the website has been really slow compared to other course platforms. Granted that it's not designed to be used for thousands of students, and mostly for employee onboarding. Probably best to stick to that.

Gillian N.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

Excellent customer support service - very prompt responses with useful information, training and solutions. Reports also good for checking and tracking participant progress and completion.

Cons

Some of the graphics could be updated however we haven't explored this fully to know what else is available.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Gillian, It's great to hear that you really value our Customer Support! The eCoach team and I really do try to provide high quality support where we can. The 4-5 stars provided here really speaks out! Thanks - Daniel.

Ann J.

eCoach are very responsive to any queries and the software is very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

The ease of use of the software and responsiveness of the eCoach team have reinforced that it was the correct decision to implement eCoach

Pros

eCoach is very easy and fun to use with a number of existing templates which enable the development of interesting learning modules

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Ann, It's awesome to see all 5/5 stars! This really does speak for itself, and we're glad to see that you really value our eCoach platform and the support team behind it ready to help with any question or concern! Thanks - Daniel

Chris C.

Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Amazing customer service. Sleek and modern design.

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

Pros

It is easy to quickly create custom content in an aesthetically pleasing manner. The design is intuitive and facilitates learning any subject.

Cons

Poor handling of image uploading. Quality, cropping, and sizing is a problem and unpredictable. Each module should give recommended pixels/dimensions.

Response from eCoach LMS

Thank you very much for the positive review Chris. I'm thrilled that you've found us easy to use with a sleek and modern design. Thanks again for the 5 stars! - Dimity

Joanne P.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

My experience with eCoach

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

We are solving engagement issues related to our learning program. Our older eLearning courses did not offer a modern, clean, and engaging platform. The courses were also too long and learners would drop off. So far, we have launched three new eLearning courses and are hearing great feedback from our stakeholders and learners. We won't know our overall increase in engagement until the courses have been live for longer, but our stakeholders are very excited about the way their content is now being displayed and learners are happy with more interactivity and a combination of reading, listening, watching, and doing.

Pros

The thing I like most working with eCoach is the exceptional customer service. The team is extremely quick with answering questions, offering support, and turnaround time when developing courses. I have nothing but great things to say about everyone I have interacted with. The team's positive and "can do" attitude is something I greatly appreciate. I also love the fact that my team and I can make live, on demand updates to any of our courses. We have the freedom and flexibility to change things in real time and not have to wait. Finally, the platform is modern and has so much to offer with interactivity and engagement for the learner. We have had an increased response to our engagement with the eCoach courses we have launched so far.

Cons

The software can be a little challenging to learn for courses we are designing on our own. I am creating my own course and running into a few issues selecting the appropriate layouts and making the images look right in the template. I am not able to re-create certain aspects of the eLearning to make them look like the eCoach designer do.

Response from eCoach LMS

Thank you Joanne! It has been a pleasure working with you and the Publicis.Sapient team.

I appreciate the feedback, particularly on our customer service and we are so glad that you are pleased with eCoach! - Dimity

Simon P.

Great and easy to use tool for developing and delivering training

Reviewed on 2017/10/22

Pros

eCoach is great for developing quick to launch courses. The tools and processes are very consistent and easy to pick up and you can get a good looking course up and running very quickly. I rally love the way interactions automatically adapt and change based on screen size.
The lms side is just as clean, consistent and easy to use. Enrolments and making are so much easier than basically any other lms I've used.
The mapping tools are in the early stages but work well too.

Cons

I love what's there, I just wish there was more of it. It's still got a lot of development to go. I'd love to see more features, such as the ability to record video as an assignment or branching scenarios.
THe reporting tools are good but could have more options. Submitting assignments can be a little confusing for some students. I've had some finish and think they've submitted but there's still and extra step to take.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Simon, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and thoughts on our eCoach platform! It really sounds like you've found true value from our product, and it's really great to see!

PS. We have recently released our Branching Scenarios and it's as powerful as it sounds! I can't wait to hear what you think of our new template. Thanks again - Daniel.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

New player in the LMS space

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

The overall experience with Coassemble has been outstanding, and I would recommend them as an LMS tool.

Pros

Coassemble is a really interesting Learning management tool. Looking at the features and cost make this a really good option.

Cons

Coassemble is a really smart team and it shows, but I do think they are growing and getting better over time.

Response from Coassemble

Thanks for the review!

Matthew S.

effective, sustainable and engaging

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

I appreciate that the resources are interactive and they are consistent in look and feel across a large range of units and course areas. I also appreciate the ability to author and edit these existing resources for customization.

Cons

the content is a little text heavy at times. there are some existing links in the slides that are either not current or unable to be opened.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Matthew, thank you for providing your thoughts on eCoach! It's great to see the 4-5 stars and to read that you value our interactive and engaging elements! Thanks again - Bridie and Daniel.

Renee W.

Simple, user friendly, compatible to needs, flexible

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

It's an all in one, multipurpose platform for us. It allows the easy creation of interactive online learning but also the creation of one off activities/ lessons. The pricing is reasonable. It can be accessed by anyone.

Cons

The back end registration process which does not sync with Department of Education registration process.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Renee, it's great to see all 4 stars with your review of our eCoach platform! We really do value your feedback and thoughts.

We are definitely working hard to ensure we have an all-in-one platform that is affordable across the board! Thanks - Daniel.

Matthew B.

eCoach user friendly

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

The customer service has also been outstanding from all levels of eCoach.

Pros

eCoach was easy to navigation and learn. Their extensive list is short videos on how certain things work was really helpful considering my level of IT.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with eCoach. Nil

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on eCoach! Our team definitely work hard to provide a strong level of support with the help of our short eCoach videos. Thanks - Daniel

Siobhan W.

Everyone has always been very helpful when answering questions related to e-Coach.

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

The ease of use - everyone can figure out e-Coach quickly. The accessibility of help is always a plus as well.

Cons

There are some limitations to what you can do in e-Coach still. Example: not being able to put documents in just a lesson, only in a course.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Siobhan, It's great to hear that you and your team find eCoach to be super easy to use and that our team is always on-hand to help out. Thanks so much for your feedback! - Daniel

Ilze G.

Excellent support! Very responsive, system works great.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Great way to track employees trainings & results. Support has found great ways to help our organization

Cons

With the volume we have in our company moving higher than the starter plan is not worth it but the lack of brand customization is definitely a down side.

Response from eCoach LMS

Thank you Ilze! I am so happy you are pleased with our customer support and you are enjoying the eCoach platform. Thanks again. - Dimity

Jeffrey A.

Great LMS

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

Overall I have enjoyed using Coassemble and look forward to continuing to use it.

Pros

What I like most is that it allows you to easily set up modules and courses for onboarding and training new hirers.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that some of the tracking feels a bit clunky and not so self explanatory.

Retno W.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

An Easy to use and interactive Online Learning Platform

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Pros

It's easy to create interactive trainings. Users can customize the look and feel of the training. It's also easy to integrate the training with apps you use every day (Gmail, Slack, and Mailchimp).

Cons

There's a limit of users depending on your plan. Not all video platforms are supported to be embedded.