Timeero Reviews

Timeero

GPS time tracking for employees

4.5/5 (32 reviews)
Marie N.

All in one for today's workforce

Reviewed on 2018/10/07

Overall experience, I don't have to manually read time cards, use a calculator ot type up a report. With Timeero, this new software is based on todays workforce. Timeero is a knoweledgeable software that has options to print reports as needed. Offers other useful features that can all be done from your own personal celluar. Timeero is time consuming and offers responsive customer service.

Pros

Reports.
Accurate.
Back ups.
Excels.
Decisive.
Responsive.
Dedicated.
Knowledgeable.
Time consuming.

Cons

The least I like about Timeero is the angile.

Response from Timeero

Marie it's great to see how much time and money Timeero is saving you!
If you have any new features in mind or questions feel free to call in to our office!

Geoffrey F.

Moderate quality, usually accurate and well priced

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

Usually makes payroll and job costing easier, when it works correctly.

Pros

Paid for annual subscription, this app is budget priced. Managing payroll by job and being able to assign jobs to employees is great - helps with job costing. The timecard gps feature usually works well, helps prevent early punches, and after a few conversations clock time tightens up.

Editing punches is easy online and the pages at an acceptable speed.

Cons

Double punches and missed time. Have had a few times when the employee can show on their phone a punch that does not show online. Complicates up payroll and diminishes trust. Double punches have occurred when employee is logged in twice to the same job..more payroll headache.

The online "New Job" has very little detail, more inputs available in app. That info is not visible online.

Priscilla B.

Used the trial had a couple issues messaged the people and they helped me fix it. Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Allowing us to keep control of payroll when employees check in at work and dont lie about it due to the gps location and gps fencing works like a charm. Helps us controll our employess a lot better

Pros

Easy to use straight forward for people to follow, simple layout, gps location is a plus! Allows me to see where my employees are and if they are in thw right location when they say they are. Our buiness is a hire buiness so there are always different locations. Notes are good because they can right up what they did or fixed or saw.

Cons

Would like gps to show a location with the way our employes drive not just a location of when they check in and a location of when they check out. Follow a route if they drive places. Notes need to come up automatically when checked in otherwise the employeess sometimes forget to write a review or notes

Melissa B.

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Overall I would recommend. I would give 10 stars if the cons are fixed.

Pros

I am able to see the locations of the employees and have control of the border where they can log in at and it will also highlight in red if they are out of the boundaries when clocking in or out and blue if employees left notes. Very convenient and well priced.

Cons

When viewing times I am unable to correct (if needed) and if I do need to edit I have to go through multiple pages to access and correct. It would also be helpful if the total times can be converted for payroll purposes.

Response from Timeero

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for your candid review. This is super helpful in helping us under what's important to you!
We will be adding a time entry edit in the mobile apps really soon and this should save you from having to open a time card on the desktop for editing.
I am also looking forward to it as well!

5.0/10
Brian D.

Have had a great experience so far with this product

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Being able to keep track of times for employes we only see once to twice a week.

Pros

- Ease of use and functionality for both administrator and user
- Ease of setup for both administrator and user

Cons

- Geo Tracking log in does not always work
- Wish it had a location update interval of 1-2 minutes to track employee location, As it is now
they could log in leave for 8 hours and then return to log out.
- Editing of times from the app for managers.
- Informed user that the reason it is not working is that it needs to be updated.

Response from Timeero

Hi Brian thanks for your review!
We are currently working on GPS tracking! We are hoping to have that live in a month!
Also the ability to edit time on mobile will be coming out for managers soon.
We will be sure to notify you when both of those happen!

Michael T.

Totally worth it

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

Pros

We use this app daily and it is a huge lifesaver the customer service has been totally awesome thanks guys

Cons

It's still kind of new and buggy but the pros far outweigh the cons

Lemel N.

Great alternative than other systems

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

They are great when issues arise. And very fast response time.

Pros

The ability to turn on and off employees. Since my work is contract based. When the contract is over. I can turn everyone to inactive and not be charged thats the best part so your only charged for use.

Cons

Cant import into quickbooks.... yet but im sure its coming soon.

James J.

Great team

Reviewed on 2019/07/15

Pros

Scheduling ,ease of use , great support team

Cons

I can’t find anything to complain about. Been using for over a year now.

Manuel L.

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

It's been a great, daily tool!

Pros

Once you enter the jobs into the site list, you don't have to enter them every day for each employee.

Cons

When you pull up the job list, there not in alphabetical order, rather in order of date entered.

Mateo M.

Review of Timeroo for business

Reviewed on 2019/04/27

Overall, my experience with Timeero has been excellent and I plan to use it in future, as well as recommend it to friends. I will concede however that it is not perfect.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to use. The software is intuative and easy to figure, and support helpful in our company.

Cons

I didn't like the way you create your own account or the password recovery system. They're a little convuoluted and hard to use.

Response from Timeero

Mateo thanks for your review. We love that Timeero is easy for you to use and able to save time and money. Please let us know when you recommend it to friends so we can pass on a referral bonus. Have a great day!

Justin B.

Very Useful

employee time/location management

Pros

ability to generate a report on a specific employee. I also really like the fact that employees can clock in remotely with their phone.

Cons

I wish it could track the entire path of travel during the time the employee is clocked in. It seems to only show a start and stop location which is useful but it would be better for me to see that the person is staying on track.

Response from Timeero

Justin thanks for your review! We are actually working on showing the trail path. We will be sure to notify you when this is completed!

Manuela G.

This helps - A LOT!

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Payroll is now very easy with the information going straight to QuickBooks. Timeero saves me at least 2 hours every pay period.

Pros

Due to the fact that we have several offices in various towns, its important to us that the employee assigned to that office is where she's supposed to when she's supposed to. With the GPS feature and Job assignment its so simple.

Cons

Sometimes and really just sometimes, for reasons unknown, one of my employees apparently clocks out for lunch but when its time to clock in again, the system still has her on the morning job.

Response from Timeero

Hi Manuela :)
Love hearing that we can save you 2 hours every pay period. This is awesome!
For the clock out not working, make sure your employees have the newest version of Android app. We've realized that users experiencing these issues have the old version of the app so make sure they all have the newest version.
We are happy to help with that if we have your permission :)

Julian S.

I like the app

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

The way that it actually kept track of my time for my boss

Cons

The only thing I didn’t like is I had to add them up one by one

Michael T.

We use it for our Painting Company and it works awesome for us

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

We get Peace of Mind knowing that our guys are not stealing time which makes it a lot easier to know who to trust and who not

Pros

It saves US money because we can tell if our guys clock in on or off the job. Which in the long run will save a lot of money which goes into the company and makes it easier to grow

Cons

With iPhone it glitches a little. Sometimes they will clock in on the iPhone and it won't show up on our end which makes it difficult to get the correct hours for work

Val A.

Hours

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

It was a ok experience

Pros

Keeping track of the employees that work for our company.

Cons

Took a while to get used to some of the featureas.

Response from Timeero

Hi Antone, thank you so much for your honest review! We really would like for you to get used to and to understand how our features work so you can fully enjoy the benefits of Timeero.
Please reach out to us on (888)-998-0852 or chat with us on our website if you would like for us to do a demo for you and your team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!

6.0/10
Sheena C.

Functional with great customer service

Reviewed on 2018/06/23

I have a time keeping app with geo location which helps me keep track of my workers and see who's on the job at any given time. This helps with payroll and staying compliant with state and federal labor laws.

Pros

I like the reports and ease of use. It has thecapability to expand further and offer more in the future.

Cons

It still has some bugs caused by constant updates but custody service is extremely responsive so it's only a minor inconvenience.

Great, and I've barely scratched the surface

Reviewed on 2018/10/13

Pros

It's easy to use and it gets the job done. I needed time tracking for my freelance/consulting business and made it so much easier to track time than my cumbersome collection of Excel spreadsheets. It's also very good at payroll, although I haven't used that feature yet.

Cons

It was a bit slow, at least on my devices. I also wasn't a huge fan of the Android UI.

Christopher L.

Good easy to use app.

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Great experience using this app, with minor additions this could be a game changer as it's very easy to use

Pros

It very simple and very accurate especially like the geo tag feature that lets you monitor staff and when they have checked in.

Cons

It would be great if an employee can request leave through the app it would then make it a great app with some HR capabilities.

Gary H.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Pros

I liked that it has GPS to track employees. We had paper time cards prior

Cons

Wasn't quite what I was looking for.
Needed more options

Trent A.

Great support team. They were available to answer any questions

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Saved time and money

Pros

Simple and easy to use. I like the ability to see all my employees in a map and know where everyone is at. I can't say enough how much this saves us in coordinating things with employees

Cons

We would like to see it integrated with our payroll system. Aside from that nothing bad. It's a very simple app to use

Its a huge time saver. The app is easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

I like how it saves me from clocking in my employees hours. Before employees would text me hours and I would put it in an excel sheet. Now I have timeero. Super awesome tool!

Cons

Nothing to complain about right now..

So far I've been really pleased with it, and have been using it a while.

Matthew L.

Great overall app

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Pros

It's really easy to use and find the correct job to clock in to. I like how the GPS doesn't run all the time in the background.

Cons

It needs to let you long on or clock in to multiple jobs at a time. That would be a good feature to add in the future.

Charyssa L.

Very useful and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Not having to miss out on hours because i misplaced them

Pros

Easy to use, very helpful and lets you keep track without having to stress about math can use anywhere

Cons

Nothing app works perfect for me so far i have not run into any occurring issues with the app myself

Jackie D.

Timeero Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Overall it's a decent app. Again, I like the convenience of it.

Pros

It is easy to use and convenient while traveling for work.

Cons

You can only add notes to time entries while clocked in. I don't care for the way the time entries are listed, especially when you have to clock in to different locations in the same day.

5.0/10
Saurabh B.

A very useful service

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

The flow of app operations is impressive. The dashboard and the reporting is very useful and helps us a lot.

Cons

The process and tools to perform and achieve the objective and rely on the service. Report export options are good.