Megan H.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great app/platform for household employer

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

I needed a cost-effective way to track hours and miles for my nanny. This works great, is easy to set up and use.

Pros

It tracks hours and mileage with geofencing at an excellent pricepoint. LOVE that it exports to Quickbooks!!!

Cons

I wish the app had better/easier/more user friendly functionality for the administrator--can't run reports to view weekly hour totals. I wish the website reports was easier so that I could set the week start/finish and it would automatically calculate weekly totals by employee. The extra steps to go in and get my employees weekly total is annoying.

Rajdeep J.

Great App

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

we are using it for more than two years, support is great, never had any issues

Pros

a must-have app for any company, easy to use, reports are very detailed and clear. saves me a lot of money every month

Cons

It would be nice if can send a message through this app and send pics. but not a big deal.

Response from Timeero

Hi Raj! Did you know you can attach photos through the mobile app. Please reach out and we will show you!

We are also working on a way for users to send messages and communicate through the app. Please reach out to us because your input on this feature matters a lot to us.

Marc F.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

In talking with Program Supervisors they are able to verify staff billable hours much more accurately.

Pros

I use the product to simply log in/out, so I do not have experience in using many of the other available features. I find it easy to log in the morning, logging out for lunch and logging back in after lunch. I also use the Time Management tool to calculate my hours for the week which is also simple to use.

Cons

I don't have any real negatives. One suggestion would be to have the View Times feature be able to total up the hours and minutes for each day.

Response from Timeero

Thanks for the feedback Marc. We think this is very valuable feedback.

Mateo M.
  • Industry: Photography

Review of Timeroo for business

Reviewed on 2019/04/27

Overall, my experience with Timeero has been excellent and I plan to use it in future, as well as recommend it to friends. I will concede however that it is not perfect.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to use. The software is intuative and easy to figure, and support helpful in our company.

Cons

I didn't like the way you create your own account or the password recovery system. They're a little convuoluted and hard to use.

Response from Timeero

Mateo thanks for your review. We love that Timeero is easy for you to use and able to save time and money. Please let us know when you recommend it to friends so we can pass on a referral bonus. Have a great day!

Tia D.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Going well

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

Keeps track of time well and eliminates the time to take to track my time on paper

Cons

When the software gets wonky and I can’t punch in or out

Justin B.

Very Useful

employee time/location management

Pros

ability to generate a report on a specific employee. I also really like the fact that employees can clock in remotely with their phone.

Cons

I wish it could track the entire path of travel during the time the employee is clocked in. It seems to only show a start and stop location which is useful but it would be better for me to see that the person is staying on track.

Response from Timeero

Justin thanks for your review! We are actually working on showing the trail path. We will be sure to notify you when this is completed!

Frank T.

This is the best time clock for my employees

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Pros

The geo fencing is great and pretty accurate, The clocking in and out is really easy, Like the fact you can pick the job your at. I have been using this software for only about a week but so far very good.

Cons

Being able to add multiply jobs to the day and the program following it without red flagging outside the geo fence.

Response from Timeero

Thanks for the review Frank! We will love to better understand the red flagging and help you get around that. You have our number and you know we love hearing from you!

Melanie S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

One more thing to supposedly make the employee more efficient but ends up costing valuable time the employee could be doing work.

Pros

It's accessible through a mobile application

Cons

Verifying location when clocking in/out; it doesn't always take and you're not aware until you try to complete the opposite function. Doesn't allow for separation of billing within a clock-in period; i.e. I'm on the clock 8a-12p but have a home visit to make 15 10:30. Timeero covers the 4 hours of time but the home visit has to be separated and billed separately so I have to clock in @ 8, out @ 10:30, back in @11:30 and out again at 12. If multiple home visits are scheduled on the same day, it's time consuming to be making all those entries.

Response from Timeero

Hi Melanie, we really appreciate your feedback. I can understand how having to clock in/out to each job can be very time consuming.
We are looking into the ability to automatically clock you in/out. That would be a live saver for all of us. Keep an eye out for that!

Tracey G.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

clocking in and out

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

timeero is easy to use and I haven't had any problems other then when we were on a trial bases i would clock out but then it would clock me back in.

Pros

easy to use and understand. it is very accurate with your time in and out.

Cons

having to clock in and out. I was on salary before and just getting used to clocking in and out, but this system is easy to learn.

Charyssa L.

Very useful and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Not having to miss out on hours because i misplaced them

Pros

Easy to use, very helpful and lets you keep track without having to stress about math can use anywhere

Cons

Nothing app works perfect for me so far i have not run into any occurring issues with the app myself

Saurabh B.

A very useful service

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

The flow of app operations is impressive. The dashboard and the reporting is very useful and helps us a lot.

Cons

The process and tools to perform and achieve the objective and rely on the service. Report export options are good.

Max S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

I liked the GPS feature that allows you to see where employees are when they clock in. I liked that it was very quick and easy to clock in.

Cons

I didn’t like that on several occasions when I accidentally closed out of the app it clocked me out. I think that even if you close the app or your phone dies it should not clock you out. It should only clock you out if you manually do it.

Response from Timeero

Hi Max :)
I am glad to hear the GPS feature has been helpful for you.
The issue you mentioned is something we are aware of and have longed fixed.
We released brand new updates over a month ago. If you are using the Android app, make sure to delete your current app, go to the PlayStore and download the newest app. This will fix the issue you are experiencing.
Call us when it's convenient for you or use the live chat if you have any questions. We really want to hear from you.

Happy time tracking!

Zoheb G.

It was awesome

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Pros

Easy to use reliable. the most efficient system as it is can provide support for the specific needs of the business, which might not be available in an off-the-shelf solution and will provide greater efficiency or better customer service.

Cons

Although not always the most suitable for larger or more complex projects, a spreadsheet allows less technical staff at a business to modify the software directly and get results faster

Luke L.

More than Time Management

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Timeero is the perfect solution for our small business in many ways. Not only does Timeero help our team manage schedules and time, it aids in payroll efficiency, employee management and much more. It became a single stop for multiple tasks for the human resources team. Th geo-fencing feature allows us to track progress and employee locations for safety, time management and tracking mileage. Such a great product!

Pros

Talk about customer service; the Timeero team is so great to work with! They are available whenever you need them and provide answers at a moment's notice.

Cons

Other than waiting for all of the new and exciting updates we anticipate from the development team at Timeero, we have nothing but positive feedback for the program.

Response from Timeero

Thanks for your review Luke! You can always call in if you have any questions!

Halli H.

Review for Timeero

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

We used paper clock sheets before and the difference since having Timeero has been amazing. It makes my job so much easier by being so user friendly and tracking all my hours and miles. It’s been an awesome experience and I don’t see us leaving Timeero for a long time! As long as I work there anyways, I won’t let us stop using it!

Pros

I like the easiness of the software, I can hop on and clock in within a matter of seconds and the app already knows its me, Halli and that all my hours and miles go to me. No need for a special code or card to scan. It’s simple. I work a ton, sometimes at an office sometimes in the field sometimes at home, and to have to be so easy to clock in and out while I work and track all my driving miles has been life saving!!

Cons

Sometimes it kicks me out and I have a hard time logging back in. It’s frustrating sometimes, but I just have Kati manually input my hours if that happens and I still get my hours and miles.

Response from Timeero

Hi Halli thanks for your review. If you are using an iPhone, we highly recommend you upgrade your app so it doesn't keep logging you out.
You should reach out to our support team by visiting our website.

Sheena C.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Best customer service

Reviewed on 2019/12/14

Overall, the software is good for time tracking but needs to be more accurate and have more options for administrators on the phone application vs the desktop. It is not extremely convenient to have to jump on the computer for everything. The reporting could have more filtering options as well for a more custom feel.

Pros

I like that you can add schedules into the app which is shared to employees and that you can make sure that the job site is in the program right so it can direct them to the job site with a click of the button.

Cons

It is not always trustworthy on the geofencing. The app seems to jump around when the employee is clocked in. When reviewing the report to see if employee was on the job site it will show them far from it. I had to test it myself and it is unreliable and inaccurate.

Response from Timeero

Hi Sheena, thanks for your review. We are reaching out to you now.

Bryan O.

Not sure what this means

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Problems solving is employees aren't able to say half hour lunch. When it's much longer. Accurate click out times. My boss doesn't have to manually add up hours of everyone scrolling through two weeks of texts from employees

Pros

Accurate time card keeping.
Daily & weekly totals.
Maps and accuracy.
Able to make notes if forgot to clock in/out.

Cons

Sometimes app asks me if this is the right location when its showing my home when its not supposed to track other movement besides job sites.
And not able to clock in when I have not done update.

Kimberly W.

No brainer!!

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Pros

I like the fact that my staff no longer needs to remember or write times when then were visiting a facility. We are charting real time and it makes a big difference and increased staff accountability. Our payroll the first month was significantly lower and showed that we were being taken advantage of by using written timesheets. It helps staff manage their time much more efficiently.

Cons

Initially it was not as accurate with staff that had Galaxy phones. It seems as if the bug has been addressed.

Manuel L.

Timeero

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

It's been a great, daily tool!

Pros

Once you enter the jobs into the site list, you don't have to enter them every day for each employee.

Cons

When you pull up the job list, there not in alphabetical order, rather in order of date entered.

Manuela G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

This helps - A LOT!

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Payroll is now very easy with the information going straight to QuickBooks. Timeero saves me at least 2 hours every pay period.

Pros

Due to the fact that we have several offices in various towns, its important to us that the employee assigned to that office is where she's supposed to when she's supposed to. With the GPS feature and Job assignment its so simple.

Cons

Sometimes and really just sometimes, for reasons unknown, one of my employees apparently clocks out for lunch but when its time to clock in again, the system still has her on the morning job.

Response from Timeero

Hi Manuela :)
Love hearing that we can save you 2 hours every pay period. This is awesome!
For the clock out not working, make sure your employees have the newest version of Android app. We've realized that users experiencing these issues have the old version of the app so make sure they all have the newest version.
We are happy to help with that if we have your permission :)

Michael T.

We use it for our Painting Company and it works awesome for us

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

We get Peace of Mind knowing that our guys are not stealing time which makes it a lot easier to know who to trust and who not

Pros

It saves US money because we can tell if our guys clock in on or off the job. Which in the long run will save a lot of money which goes into the company and makes it easier to grow

Cons

With iPhone it glitches a little. Sometimes they will clock in on the iPhone and it won't show up on our end which makes it difficult to get the correct hours for work

Val A.

Hours

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

It was a ok experience

Pros

Keeping track of the employees that work for our company.

Cons

Took a while to get used to some of the featureas.

Response from Timeero

Hi Antone, thank you so much for your honest review! We really would like for you to get used to and to understand how our features work so you can fully enjoy the benefits of Timeero.
Please reach out to us on (888)-998-0852 or chat with us on our website if you would like for us to do a demo for you and your team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Christopher L.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Good easy to use app.

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Great experience using this app, with minor additions this could be a game changer as it's very easy to use

Pros

It very simple and very accurate especially like the geo tag feature that lets you monitor staff and when they have checked in.

Cons

It would be great if an employee can request leave through the app it would then make it a great app with some HR capabilities.

Gary H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Timeero

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Pros

I liked that it has GPS to track employees. We had paper time cards prior

Cons

Wasn't quite what I was looking for.
Needed more options

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Its a huge time saver. The app is easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

I like how it saves me from clocking in my employees hours. Before employees would text me hours and I would put it in an excel sheet. Now I have timeero. Super awesome tool!

Cons

Nothing to complain about right now..

So far I've been really pleased with it, and have been using it a while.