Tadabase Reviews

Tadabase

No-code database web app builder

5/5 (2 reviews)
Myron M.

Saved me 200k in development costs

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Honestly its a dream come true for someone who doesn't want or have the resources to hire programmers and wants to take an application live as fast as possible.

Pros

I was able to build everything myself, Im not a programmer. The flow is so easy. From the moment I signed in to the moment i tested the live finished version it was quick and easy to put together.

Cons

Well, to be honest, there really wasnt anything I didnt like, small learning curve if im being picky.

Shaina K.

Dream come true for Business Management

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

Pros

As a business owner who is not naturally tech savvy, and gets overwhelmed from charts and graphs, this has literally saved my life. No more lost client info, not knowing where our business is coming from, or who is responsible for every detail of work. Its like having a virtual Office Manager, but better. Customer service is extremely reliable, knowledgeable, and quick. Recommend to every business owner who wants to save time and focus on what matters.

Cons

Took a few minutes to understand how to operate, in the beginning honestly couldn't believe how simple yet powerful each app's capabilities are.