ZEROSPAM Reviews

ZEROSPAM

Cloud email security & anti-spam solution

4.8/5 (124 reviews)
Daniel M.

Simple to implement, simple to use, no maintenance to do.

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

already written in the last page

Pros

I have nothing to do for this spam filtering solution to work perfectly every day!! I know it sound impossible but it's a fact.
No hardware to maintain, no VM, no software to update. I do not remember the last time i had to release an email from the quarantine, at least 8 month ago.

Installation: A DNS Change only. Simply redirect your MX record to the one Zerospam will give you. That's it.
A second step to do that is optional: Firewall filtering/limiting tcp/25. My email server is protected from the bad guys who want to connect to my email server because it only accept SMTP connection on the port 25 from the Zerospam server. The path an email do : you, Zerospam, me. Isolation = safety.

Bandwith saving. Because the spam did not come in my infrastructure, they do not use my bandwith and ressource.

Virus protection, it add another layer of protection.

Support, they are fast to answer to email and i can speak to a human easely. Yes, a real human.

It's a Canadian business with server around the world.

Usage: A web site will give you the possibility to whitelist, blacklist, use greylisting, access to statistics. last week 95,98% of SPAM!!! This number vary every week.

Quarantine, an email can be release from there. You can filter by date, user from or to, subject.

Stop reading and use the free trial.

Cons

I cannot said to my boss that i did and charge overtime because of Zerospam.
It cost something like every good product! Peace of mind have a price.

Alexandre B.

Zerospam's service works really well, and their support team is great!

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

I don't have to manage or worry about hardware antispam appliances, updates, or software to deploy on my network. Their service is entirely managed by Zerospam in the cloud. I love it.

Pros

It just works, and I don't need to worry about it. Their online control panel is intuitive and simple to use.
You don't have to worry about hardware, installing software or anything like that. Their service is fully managed and monitored by them.
Even if you don't know much about IT or DNS, their support team is really great and provides you all the information you need to activate their service.
To me, the greatest thing about Zerospam is actually being able to SPEAK to a real human being, instead of bouncing emails back and forth to outsourced support like other antispam providers are doing.

Cons

I've never had a negative experience with Zerospam. If there's ever a misunderstanding over email, you can always call and speak with one of their technicians.

Moe V.

Zerospam makes me look good

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

I am very happy, my clients are happy, what more can you ask for?

Pros

It does what it says and removes practically all the spam my clients have never been able to get removed before. Many used all in one solutions from Brand Name companies but still a lot of spam got through, and the constant update of the software and adjustments took a lot of time. Zerospam does all that for you at a very reasonable cost, so I can spend my time on more important issues.

Cons

There is no downside, save for the learning curve the system takes.
One person is designated from each client to act as a manager to login to the Zerospam control panel (Cumulus) for their firm and pull out any e-mail incorrectly labeled as Spam and accept it for delivery. This does not take more then 1 month and I find after 3 months they have stopped checking and no one complains they are missing e-mails but rave that the spam is gone!

James B.

Company was easy to do business with from review, pilot to acceptance and installation.

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

security !

Pros

Very easy to adopt. Easy transition from pilot to production. Good details as it relates to a summary report automatically forwarded on a weekly basis providing relevant information related to each email that had action applied. I was surprised we were receiving so much garbage which previously would have been delivered to our user base. Having the e mail filtered at the envelope level prior to even arriving at our site is great eliminating the " fake news ".

The cost per mail box for the features provided is good value compared to some of the major players in the field

Cons

I would like to see a notice sent to the user or recipient with a stub of the email that had been sent to indicate that an email had be sent and quarantined. It is possible that a valid email is quarantined and the end user would have no knowledge of its existence. If the user received such a notice and could click on inquire - the admin could review and release if email passed a secondary review.

The summary report could be presented in a more graphical fashion - this would allow for an a visually instant summary .

Solid solution, with easy to use tools

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Practically no more spams. An additional view on our mail flow. A buffer that will keep the incoming mail waiting while we work on the mail server.

Pros

Easy to use tools for control over white/black lists, reports, and logs to diagnose why an email does not come through. Very good control over spam/virus/phishing, they have practically disappeared from our email flow. The occasional one gets through sometimes, but it's not long before the system notices and begins blocking it.

Cons

As for false-positives, sometimes also, but it's related to the sensitivity of the system which is required, and is not really a nuisance. A tool to see current greylists would be a good tool to speed up diagnosis of mail flow sometimes.

Dave A.

Zerospam - An excellent and affordable cloud based Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam solution

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

I have been a customer of ZeroSpam for over 5 years and have never had issues with any part of the service. I would easily recommend them to anyone.

Pros

Everything about ZeroSpam has been extremely positive.

The interaction with the sales team was very good. They outlined their service and what was required in order to implement this for our on-site exchange environment.

Installation was a breeze and the DRAMATIC decrease in spam was immediately obvious.

Customer service is second to none providing quick response to questions.

This is definitely a set it and forget it service.

Cons

I can't think of a single negative item I could say about ZeroSpam.

Alexandre G.

Best ant-spam solution for a hosted exchange

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Without a proper anti-spam solution all my clients with local or hosted exchange not on big providers such as office 365 had really bad spam problems, which they don't receive anymore with ZEROSPAM implemented.

Pros

I Love that it blocks most if not ALL the unwanted emails that could be harmful to my PC or the entire network it is on.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about but if there would be one thing, it is that sometimes is is a little too good and will be delaying new senders as they are grey listed.

Response from ZEROSPAM

Greylisting is turned on by default but when a sender is whitelisted, greylisting no longer comes into play for them. Greylisting can also be turned off entirely for all senders simply by checking a box in the Filtering Parameters.

Cuauhtémoc G.

Fantastic product, very easy to use and to configure!

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

no spam! easy to use, great support!

Pros

Spam filter as a cloud service just makes sense, there's an economy in bandwidth and in security since the junk never gets to our networks. The interface is very useable, not bloated in any way. Features are great and easy to implement. It was very easy to set up and configure to our liking. The filter is excellent, pratically nothing goes through and I had 1 false positive in 3 years!

Cons

I really have no cons about this software, it has a little less features than what was available on ironport but these features were useless for us so they were in my way more than helpful.

Marc L.

Best option, hands down, to get rid of 100% of your Spam emails

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

We never see spam anymore, brings up efficiency for staff not needing to filter this in the already big quantity of emails they receive daily

Pros

I have been using ZeroSpam in the last 2 companies I have been working and it is for sure the best Anti-Spam solution out there.

We do have Microsoft Office 365, which includes an Anti-Spam solution but it does not equal what ZeroSpam is able to do for your company. Try it, trust me you will not remove it once you have it.

Cons

Nothing, the solution is perfect and the support is more than amazing!

Best Cloud Anti-Spam out there

Marco M.

A great solution with an exceptional customer support

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Almost no spam and a better Internet connection.

Pros

Since it is a cloud solution, the spam emails doesn't impact your Internet connection. Easy to set up and after you can almost forget it. I have almost no admin to do on the solution. They have one of the best customer support in the industry : very profesional, help you to solve the problems, even if the problem is not with their solution.

Cons

A cons is required?!! Serioulsy, with Zerospam, I can't thing of any cons. They do exactly what they need to do.

Darrell B.

Protect the Enterprise Without Breaking the Bank

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

We needed to have access to a Quarantine which we didn't have before. This would result in false-positives not being resolved quickly.

Pros

Simplicity and low false-positives. The 30-day trail was an extremely easy transition and ZeroSpam were great communicators throughout the short process.

Cons

Wishing they had an export feature within the LOG section.

Bryan J.

Great product and service

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Compugen switched over to use ZEROSPAM about a year ago after we had problems with Whaling that our former antispam provider could not catch. ZEROSPAM was much better at catching these emails and has made our executives' views on our anti-spam capabilities much more positive. Support has been incredible, more than we could have expected.

Pros

ZEROSPAM does what traditional anti-spam providers do and does it well. There were a few other features to reduce Whaling and targeted spear-phishing attacks on our executives that were very useful. Also there is an email DR capability that we are able to leverage at very low cost.

Cons

No real cons, the software works well and the interface is easy to use.

Alain M.

The email protection of all. Zero spam is not just the name, it's real !

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

My mailbox is fully protected from spam and dangerous ransom ware attack. I love this product and, if you care about security and mailbox efficiency, you should subscribe.

Pros

Always up to date. No maintenance. Ease of use and fully configure in a minute. If you need help, just ask and receive. I use it personally and it's rock solid for more than 3 years now.

Cons

May look like a little expensive at first sight for small site. Honestly, I don't have or found any issues for over 3 years of usage.

Canadian Company - Buy Canadian

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Pros

Very effective at spam control. Very good and friendly response times for tech support. Support and sales are offered in both English and French. This company is the best choice when searching for a Canadian owned Cloud based Spam filtering solution. Another pro is that this service also offers outgoing filtering.

Cons

The cost to protect a small organization with only 10 mailboxes is extremely high. There are other Spam Filter vendors that provide the same services for half the price. ZeroSpam only has value is if you are seeking a Spam protection service protecting more than 100 mailboxes.

7.0/10
Michel M.

Simple, and no maintenance SaaS

Reviewed on 2018/07/14

We use it to prevent RandsomeWare attack and other malware attack coming through email

Pros

We needed an Anti-Spam that was easy to setup, also need it to be in Canada, bilingual and that we can resel easily.

Cons

We also work with SaaS like Cisco IronPort, Witch is much more complex. Sometimes our customer needs a system that allows more complex management facility. and also it is not 100% managed by us. The need Z-S tech to set up functionality can also be a problem.

Scott M.

Easiest spam filter I have every used

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

With Zerospam I have generated a small but steady income stream. Having this type of service helps my company stay in business by having recurring income payments.

Pros

I became a partner two years ago and set up my first customer. Since then I have not heard a peep out of my customer about any spam issues whatsoever. Simply put, Zerospam works right out of the box.

Cons

I wish the partner interface had a more intuitive design. It currently seems a little clunky.

OUTSTANDING PROTECTION

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Pros

Not much to be said here. Zerospam has been such a useful tool for us so far.
The 'issue' with reviewing a useful product like Zerospam is that you only notice it when it's not working correctly, and so far, fortunately, I haven't had the chance to experience this. It runs well in the background and simply filters my inboxes for what doesn't belong there.

Cons

Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to stay protected!

Fabienne D.

Zerospam is very efficiente. Over 1million of our emails are filtered per week with no impact.

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

They react fast. Follow the trend of attacks. They ajust their filters as soon as we report an email not blocked. They are always available to provide reporting information ondemand. The product filtered as well as malware, as phishing, URL links or file attached.

Cons

The reporting log is missing some information about the emails like, subject or something that would allow us to retreive more info on the incoming emails.

Tom K.

I have used the service for a few years - excellent filter and great value.

Reviewed on 2018/06/24

We are more effective rather than weed through a bunch of SPAM.

Pros

It does an excellent job filtering out the spam garbage we get - very few false negatives. I get a daily report of items filtered that I could look at. There are a few false positives.

Cons

Nothing negative to report. It works very well. Some pain (work) to check and release the false positives. (sign in) rather than just click a link on the notification e-mail.

Great and fast service

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

No more spam , no more Virus/ransomware. 24hours of retention when exchange servers crash. Its an easy product to sell.
----
we are not in accouning industry but in IT consulting

Pros

Simple to use
Rly fast to implement
99.9999999% of email tag spam are real spam
24hour of retention
quick preview of email
good report

Cons

the only thing I can see is that the site looks like a site in the early 2000s. I do not think it's really a bad thing.

Fred W.

Our experience has been great overall.

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Pros

That it is not running on our servers. Email filtering seems best done separate from the email server. Exchange servers are complex enough over time. Our previous solutions integrated with Exchange, and this always caused some issues. With zero spam nothing touches our servers.

Cons

Some of our users don't like needing to log into a website to see the quarantine. I don't personally see this as a problem.

Romy D.

Zerospam is a very good tool the best I have seen

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

it clear more than 99% of spams and when I Use exchange onpromise it gave me access to all my bandwith

Pros

false positives are very rare
the GUI web is intuitive and simple to use
I have the controle for every thing, if I want to change something I don't need to call, I just do it on the GUI web
the support is great

Cons

If I don't mistake, because it's update perhaps ,for now it can't filter exchange office 365 out mails

Fantastic.

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

It just works... and we don't have to worry about individual users releasing quarantined items into the wild.

Pros

There are few products on the market that work as advertised. This just happens to be one of them. We've been using it for years now ourselves, and recommending to all of our clients.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about their product, support, or the ease of getting the whole solution actively working within minutes.

Darrin P.

Their anti-spam and DNS services work extremely well and their support team is first rate

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Almost no spam gets through

Pros

The anti-spam service is the best one I have ever used. The interface is well laid out and very easy to navigate.

Cons

That regular support hours are 8am - 5pm with a call service after hours. They should have 7/24/365 direct support to avoid any delays should support be needed. That being said, it's fair to say that requiring support after hours has been extremely rare.

Trevor Y.

Great product that hosted in Canada for those businesses that require data sovereignty.

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

low cost hosted solution that gives your IT teams more time to do whats important.

Pros

Hosted, and simple to setup and great customization to fit your businesses need. repoint your mx records to their servers and away you go. I would never go to a on premise solution ever again.

Cons

Being a quebec based company some of the GUI doesn't translate 100% to English. but its pretty rare and hardly noticable.