ZEROSPAM

Cloud email security & anti-spam solution

Darrell B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Protect the Enterprise Without Breaking the Bank

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

We needed to have access to a Quarantine which we didn't have before. This would result in false-positives not being resolved quickly.

Pros

Simplicity and low false-positives. The 30-day trail was an extremely easy transition and ZeroSpam were great communicators throughout the short process.

Cons

Wishing they had an export feature within the LOG section.

Marco M.

A great solution with an exceptional customer support

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Almost no spam and a better Internet connection.

Pros

Since it is a cloud solution, the spam emails doesn't impact your Internet connection. Easy to set up and after you can almost forget it. I have almost no admin to do on the solution. They have one of the best customer support in the industry : very profesional, help you to solve the problems, even if the problem is not with their solution.

Cons

A cons is required?!! Serioulsy, with Zerospam, I can't thing of any cons. They do exactly what they need to do.

Bryan J.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product and service

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Compugen switched over to use ZEROSPAM about a year ago after we had problems with Whaling that our former antispam provider could not catch. ZEROSPAM was much better at catching these emails and has made our executives' views on our anti-spam capabilities much more positive. Support has been incredible, more than we could have expected.

Pros

ZEROSPAM does what traditional anti-spam providers do and does it well. There were a few other features to reduce Whaling and targeted spear-phishing attacks on our executives that were very useful. Also there is an email DR capability that we are able to leverage at very low cost.

Cons

No real cons, the software works well and the interface is easy to use.

Michel M.

Simple, and no maintenance SaaS

Reviewed on 2018/07/14

We use it to prevent RandsomeWare attack and other malware attack coming through email

Pros

We needed an Anti-Spam that was easy to setup, also need it to be in Canada, bilingual and that we can resel easily.

Cons

We also work with SaaS like Cisco IronPort, Witch is much more complex. Sometimes our customer needs a system that allows more complex management facility. and also it is not 100% managed by us. The need Z-S tech to set up functionality can also be a problem.

Alexandre G.

Best ant-spam solution for a hosted exchange

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Without a proper anti-spam solution all my clients with local or hosted exchange not on big providers such as office 365 had really bad spam problems, which they don't receive anymore with ZEROSPAM implemented.

Pros

I Love that it blocks most if not ALL the unwanted emails that could be harmful to my PC or the entire network it is on.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about but if there would be one thing, it is that sometimes is is a little too good and will be delaying new senders as they are grey listed.

Response from ZEROSPAM

Thank you for your review! Greylisting preferences can be updated in Cumulus, our client management interface. We'll happily walk you through the process.

Great and fast service

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

No more spam , no more Virus/ransomware. 24hours of retention when exchange servers crash. Its an easy product to sell.
----
we are not in accouning industry but in IT consulting

Pros

Simple to use
Rly fast to implement
99.9999999% of email tag spam are real spam
24hour of retention
quick preview of email
good report

Cons

the only thing I can see is that the site looks like a site in the early 2000s. I do not think it's really a bad thing.

Romy D.

Zerospam is a very good tool the best I have seen

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

it clear more than 99% of spams and when I Use exchange onpromise it gave me access to all my bandwith

Pros

false positives are very rare
the GUI web is intuitive and simple to use
I have the controle for every thing, if I want to change something I don't need to call, I just do it on the GUI web
the support is great

Cons

If I don't mistake, because it's update perhaps ,for now it can't filter exchange office 365 out mails

Darrin P.

Their anti-spam and DNS services work extremely well and their support team is first rate

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Almost no spam gets through

Pros

The anti-spam service is the best one I have ever used. The interface is well laid out and very easy to navigate.

Cons

That regular support hours are 8am - 5pm with a call service after hours. They should have 7/24/365 direct support to avoid any delays should support be needed. That being said, it's fair to say that requiring support after hours has been extremely rare.

Francois C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Easy to use and to setup

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Saved a lot of disk space. No suspicious traffic on our infrastructure. No need to manage viruses database internally.

Pros

Ease of setup.
Manageability of whitelist and blacklist.
The use of the journal is simple.
The interface is user friendly.

Cons

I sometimes question the monthly statistics for sometimes the number of emails coming in every month seems quite low in comparison to other months.

Manix D.

Very effective for the price and it work great in French

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Same as describe before, the service in french work really well.

Pros

For the service in French, the product is very good. In Quebec, we need to get an Antispam who work in 2 languages, this product is working great.

Cons

The website is old, not a new fresh support site. They need to modify it to make it more like 2018. Sometime it's hard to find an old spam email.

Paolo D.

Great software, easy to administrate. Great support team.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Pros

Easy to administrate, simple interface. Does a really great job eliminating unwanted emails. Protection against viruses and phishing email.

Cons

Nothing to say against this program. Only positive, highly recommended for any company wanting to save time and money

Christian G.
  • Industry: Insurance

Best ever !

Reviewed on 2019/01/05

We have experienced some problems with our exchange and Zerospam kept the emails in storage while we were fixing the exchange server. No emails were lost.

Pros

Very easy to use, I had to call them and the service was very profesionnal and the info was very helpful.

Cons

I've been using the software for 7 years I didn't encounter any cons until now ;-)

Joel R.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

This is a fantastic filter. We use it for many of our clients.

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Email spam administration has no longer been an issue with this service.

Pros

Excellent filtering with very few false positives. Process and pass through time is minimal. No downtime at all.

Cons

The feature of sending a quarrentine digest was difficult to configure but they have since fixed that. Really a solid product.

David G.

Super simple, yet incredibly effective

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Pros

The ZeroSpam solution is incredibly simple for my clients, which makes them happy. As an added bonus it has done a better job than any other filtering option I've tried.

Cons

The back end selection of clients is a little complicated when you first see it, but you learn it fairly quickly.

Patrick H.

Very easy to setup, best Antispam solution I have ever tried in 22 years in IT. Definitely the...

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

Pros

Easy setup. Ultra high efficiency. Low (zero!) false positive. Support team and customer service team are very friendly and helpful.

Cons

Not at all, I would say that the Web interface could be a bit easier to navigate but that is not a big deal.

Francis C.

Zerospam allows us to be more productive

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Pros

The anti-spam service actually blocks all malicious emails without any special intervention or configuration on our part.

Cons

It misses the option to notify the user that a message is blocked and is in the quarantine without having an user account created.

• Industry: Computer Networking

Simple to use !

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

wow

Pros

Ìt is an Easy to uses and simple configure.

Cons

I found nothing cons that major that need to be declare.

Great solution!

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Pros

The solution was very easy to deploy. I liked the dashboard that gives a great overview of the events, as well as the "logic" of the defense mechanisms.

Cons

We had few false positive, but unfortunately on time sensitive emails.

Gino P.

FRENCH SUPPORT

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

I LIKE FOR ATTACK PROTECTION

Pros

WE ARE ABLE TO GET FRENCH SUPPORT AND EFFICIENCY

Cons

A LITTLE HARD TO VERIFY GOOD AND BAD EMAIL SOURCE

Rémi C.
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

reliable and simple

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

I'm in the sales department and my experience is conclusive. I heard good feedback in my team and in my customer.

Pros

Simplicity of management.
Good network health.
Effcient protection.
Stop the threats perfectly.

Cons

Nothing to say... :)

I did not heard bad comments about this service.

Cuauhtemoc G.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Top of the line product!

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Whole experience is great, the sellers, support, installation everything was easy and went smoothly. Microsoft offers free spam filters but they didn't catch a recent ransomware (cross-tenant so they didn't went through zerospam), ZeroSpam did. It blocked every single one of them without any kind of manual configuration. True set and forget is rare these days, this is one solution you can put in place real fast and never think about again, it just works. Plus there's an easy to install outlook plugin to report spam if there's ever one going through.

Pros

only the features you need
easy to install and manage
great support
cloud based

Cons

Absolutely none! I only had a good time with the product

Response from ZEROSPAM

Music to our ears, Thank you Cuauhtemoc!

Daniel M.

Simple to implement, simple to use, no maintenance to do.

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

already written in the last page

Pros

I have nothing to do for this spam filtering solution to work perfectly every day!! I know it sound impossible but it's a fact.
No hardware to maintain, no VM, no software to update. I do not remember the last time i had to release an email from the quarantine, at least 8 month ago.

Installation: A DNS Change only. Simply redirect your MX record to the one Zerospam will give you. That's it.
A second step to do that is optional: Firewall filtering/limiting tcp/25. My email server is protected from the bad guys who want to connect to my email server because it only accept SMTP connection on the port 25 from the Zerospam server. The path an email do : you, Zerospam, me. Isolation = safety.

Bandwith saving. Because the spam did not come in my infrastructure, they do not use my bandwith and ressource.

Virus protection, it add another layer of protection.

Support, they are fast to answer to email and i can speak to a human easely. Yes, a real human.

It's a Canadian business with server around the world.

Usage: A web site will give you the possibility to whitelist, blacklist, use greylisting, access to statistics. last week 95,98% of SPAM!!! This number vary every week.

Quarantine, an email can be release from there. You can filter by date, user from or to, subject.

Stop reading and use the free trial.

Cons

I cannot said to my boss that i did and charge overtime because of Zerospam.
It cost something like every good product! Peace of mind have a price.

Moe V.

Zerospam makes me look good

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

I am very happy, my clients are happy, what more can you ask for?

Pros

It does what it says and removes practically all the spam my clients have never been able to get removed before. Many used all in one solutions from Brand Name companies but still a lot of spam got through, and the constant update of the software and adjustments took a lot of time. Zerospam does all that for you at a very reasonable cost, so I can spend my time on more important issues.

Cons

There is no downside, save for the learning curve the system takes.
One person is designated from each client to act as a manager to login to the Zerospam control panel (Cumulus) for their firm and pull out any e-mail incorrectly labeled as Spam and accept it for delivery. This does not take more then 1 month and I find after 3 months they have stopped checking and no one complains they are missing e-mails but rave that the spam is gone!

Canadian Company - Buy Canadian

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Pros

Very effective at spam control. Very good and friendly response times for tech support. Support and sales are offered in both English and French. This company is the best choice when searching for a Canadian owned Cloud based Spam filtering solution. Another pro is that this service also offers outgoing filtering.

Cons

The cost to protect a small organization with only 10 mailboxes is extremely high. There are other Spam Filter vendors that provide the same services for half the price. ZeroSpam only has value is if you are seeking a Spam protection service protecting more than 100 mailboxes.

Fred W.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Our experience has been great overall.

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Pros

That it is not running on our servers. Email filtering seems best done separate from the email server. Exchange servers are complex enough over time. Our previous solutions integrated with Exchange, and this always caused some issues. With zero spam nothing touches our servers.

Cons

Some of our users don't like needing to log into a website to see the quarantine. I don't personally see this as a problem.