V-Comply

Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) management platform

Ghanshyam S.

Currently it is working good,

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

we have used only 1 month, but not properly, we will use all features & then tell you our experience.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Thanks for your review. it truly keeps us on our toes. Could you please let us know the opportunities to improve for ease of use? You have rated the likelihood to recommend at a good 7/10, we are very keen to know what we can do to get a 5 star rating from you for each attribute.

Gopal G.

Fantastic management tool to keep track amd manage assignments in a simplified manner

Reviewed on 2016/01/08

Pros -
1. Help tracking pending assignments
2. Every individual knows his assignments and the time frame for completing the same.
3.Automatic reminders does away with the need of reminding employees individually about their pending works.
4. Help analyzing the efficiency & time devoted for a particular assignment.

Cons -
1. It would be great if day to day statutory updates can be incorporated.
2. V comply mobile app can help access assignments on the go.
3. Reminders come after the due date, if it comes on daily basis before due date then can help employee track work more efficiently.
4. The dashboard can improve providing employee wise assignments,etc.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

thanks for the pros review. We would jump at the cons that you have so kindly pointed out.
1. It would be great if day to day statutory updates can be incorporated.: Daily responsibilities are there. However, daily things are not generally the ones that skip attention. It is weekly or less frequent things that misses attention.
2. V comply mobile app can help access assignments on the go. : That's a good suggestion. Though, you can access mobile optimized, we shall work on putting an Android as well as iPhone app.
3. Reminders come after the due date,: Reminders come as many days before the due date as is set in the responsibility. They come after due date as well until the date on which the responsibility would appear as failed.
4. The dashboard can improve providing employee wise assignments,etc.: Employee wise assignments appear under the 'People' tab. Could you be little elaborate on that?

Avantika K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Something every start needs

Reviewed on 2016/08/24

I am a startup. And this is best thing a startup would need - and for FREE! We don't yet have employees but we use this to assign responsibilities to each other.

Pros

The biggest pro? That there is a free version. You can try out and when you ramp up you can have a good system in place.

Cons

Sorry bro, I must be candid. Even though there is no real need for customer support, you should have a 24/7 customer support system. Not really too much to ask for in a 24/7 world.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Thanks for the feedback. We shall do our best to improve the Customer Support.

Alex G.

A must have for all businesses!

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

When I first learnt about their pricing, I was mind blown! I had received a quotation from about 7 different providers and VComply was the one with the best offer. The number of services we were getting for the price was unbelievable at about 1/3rd of what others offered. Sure, we did have our concerns but VComply managed to pull through.

The customer service was on point. I think we'd taken about 4 demos through almost 5 months before we finalized with them. It never felt like they were in a rush to close the deal. They'd been very cooperative and patient through the whole process and also helped us with the on-boarding.

Pros

For starters, I love the fact that it's not just limited to compliance management but offers a platform to manage the entire governance bit. Having additional features like the Survey Management System and Contracts & Policy Management System just make the whole experience so much better! You don't really have to juggle between multiple softwares and the best part is that the learning curve is not steep at all, which makes the on-boarding really easy.

Cons

My least favourite bit about VComply would probably have to be the fact that they don't have the option to integrate a CRM within the platform as of yet. Other than that, I think they've pretty much delivered well on the governance aspect.

Punam S.

Report Management

Reviewed on 2016/01/08

The STRESS of Managing Reports is a thing of the past. With V-Comply; its a cakewalk to manage reports.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

thanks a lot.

Jitendra B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Life made easy

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

I have been using this software since last 18 months or so. It is a wonderful compliance software having features like predefined compliance templates and non compliance reporting. Stock Broking is one of the most over regulated business today with multiple compliance and hefty penalties for non compliance. This software has helped me in increasing my compliance level thereby saving in terms of both time and money.

Pros

Setting up a compliance and assigning a responsibility is very easy. Moreover there is no need for any installation of the software as it is cloud based. This enables me to access the software on the go.

Cons

None as such.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Thanks for the feedback. This encourages us. We shall work on improving some functionalities of the Dashboard. Is there anything specific that you would like us to improve in the Dashboard, as because the non-compliance is highlighted on it in RED color.

Nelofar S.

Easier than I had thought of!

Reviewed on 2016/02/11

Thank you Capterra for listing V-Comply. I found this software useful because of:

Easy of Use: This software is so easy to start and use. This enabled me to setup our ISO, HR, Internal Audit and Banking Compliance in a couple of hours.

Pricing: V-Comply beats other Compliance Management Tool if we talk about pricing.

High Availability: I can easily access V-Comply via iPad, iPhone and Macbook.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Thanks a lot, Nelofar.
Truly appreciate your taking the time out to put in a review. This keeps us on our toes.

Neetu A.

Easy tool to manage Compliance

Reviewed on 2015/08/26

Amazed with the simplicity of the product. In fact, Compliance can be effectively managed only one instance at a time. This is what this product does.
They should have a live customer support desk, but the software is quite easy, doesn't require much of a helpdesk.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Thanks a lot. This is what keeps us charged to do even more and even better!

Yakshi G.

Extremely user-friendly. The platform was very easily understood by my team

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

I could keep track of all the compliance related operations in my team. We are a team of more than 20 people and often work independently in departments, VComply helped in keeping track of all that was going on and who was doing what and who was failing to do something. All the documents could be kept tracked of in one place and we were able to easily find them out when needed. It also helped us keep track of a department as a whole and not just the performance of individual members. The dashboard was extremely easy to understand and there was no in-depth analysis needed anymore of the team anymore, every responsibility was fulfilled with a proof of documents. It helped me manage my team very effectively.

Pros

The most that I liked about the product was it's ease of use and interactive platform. Everything gets pretty simple once you get the hang of the software. Moreover in the initial phase when I was facing any difficulty regarding understanding the software, their support team was really helpful and walked me through all of my doubts.
On first look the platform looked very simple but as I understood it further, there was a plethora of things I could accomplish through it. I used it for compliance management primarily, but it also let me keep track of performance and documents of all team members without any hassle. The dashboard is reflective of almost everything that has been assigned and needs to be tracked.

Cons

Nothing a such. It was easy to use and implemented all that I needed. But I needed to get a hang of the software initially to understand it completely.

Santanu R.

Very effective control tool to avoid risks of non-compliance

Reviewed on 2016/02/16

It is very user- friendly and enables me to effectively manage my compliance requirements laid down by the university. It also enables me to track the compliance records of faculty members and administrative staff who report to me. It also enables me to set up internal compliance norms for smooth academic delivery.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Sir,
Thanks for the kind review. We are very glad that an educational institution is using V-Comply so effectively.
You have rated us 4 stars on customer service. Could you so kindly let us know of the opportunities to improve so that we can hope to get 5 stars from other users.
Regards,
V-Comply Team

Susan T.

Makes life easy

Reviewed on 2016/01/04

1) I can assign as many reports I want to my subordinates

2) nobody misses to file a report

3) I can review performance of each subordinate on my dashboard

4) I receive all the information I want on the due dates without me asking for the same

5) overall very happy using the product

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Thanks a lot. That would help us to spread the good word.

Assitiki A.

Good prouduct. some thing like i was looking.

Reviewed on 2015/09/28

Very seemple to use. It is leetle expensive, specialy becuase of our economy. But i steel like to use.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Thanks Sir.
We are honoured to have a user in Greece. Please always feel free to let us know if you notice any opportunities to improve the product.

Ajay M.

At first go the software seems to be too simplistic to be effective!

Reviewed on 2016/02/15

As mentioned above the software seems to be too simple in approach but as you go on with it you realize that it enables you and binds all stake holders totally and makes the compliance a very simple job. It works on the premise that there are responsibilities and there are people to take care of them. And it simply identifies all responsibilities and persons responsible for them and holds them responsible for their responsibility, truly an enabler for accountability. I wish Government of India puts it in place for their Governance and Accountability!!

Probably an additional feature like ability to import entities, people and responsibility would reduce the duplication of job for those using multiple user feature.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Sir,
Thanks a lot for the review. We notice that there is an opportunity for improvement in Customer Service. We shall put in our best foot forward to improve and hope that we get 5 stars from you on that.
Cheers,
VComply Team

Sanjay K.

A good platform for compliance

Reviewed on 2016/08/24

We have just started this product. Till now its working fine. We are exploring more on the product for smooth functionality.

Pros

In one glance we can know about the compliance status.

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Thanks for the feedback Sir. This helps us to be on our toes. The team is already working on your feedback. Hope very soon we shall qualify to get an all 5-star feedback from you.

Peter R.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 2015/12/22

Without V Comply; it was a nightmare managing reports. This software has eventually released the stress that I used to face and ensures that I receive reports on time.
Fantastic Management Tool!!

Response from ExcellenceTech Infosystems

Thanks Peter.
We feel encouraged with your response.