Jumbula

Online Registration Management Software for Classes & Camps

Lucy

Good flexibility

Reviewed on 2022/09/15

Pros

Good flexibility, can be adapted to fit our purposes; support team is incredibly helpful and has created processes for me when needed

Cons

Can be confusing to families, not always clear how to proceed through registration process; some normal processes require work-arounds (applying a family credit); attendance and rosters do not have great function within the system, which means we have to use spreadsheets

Response from Jumbula

Hello Lucy! We really appreciate your review. We greatly value our client's feedback and we are constantly looking at ways to improve the user experience.

Our team will reach out regarding the rosters and attendance as this should be an easy-to-use tool. We will be happy to give you some additional training on this feature.

Regards, Jumbula Client Success Team

Jennifer

Still learning but impressed so far!

Reviewed on 2022/01/04

Customer service is responsive and provides reasonable resolutions. The program itself is user friendly on the backside and we hope to hear from our families that is on their side, as well.

Pros

The pandemic presented an opportunity to sample different software for our unique programs and the ease and simplicity of the product is impressive. I believe we will be quite pleased with this product.

Cons

No current dissatisfaction areas. We are still in the opening process. Our real test will come when our Summer registrations begin.

Response from Jumbula

Thanks for your review, Jennifer. We are delighted to know are having a good experience with Jumbula and certainly hope your families enjoy using our platform for their registration needs.

Warm regards,
Jumbula Success Team

Lyndsay

Registration Made Easy but it stops there!

Reviewed on 2021/08/26

I gave Jumbula a fantastic review after our families used it for registration but then quickly realized the school usage side is clunky, not user friendly, and essentially useless to us. I was so hopeful that Jumbula was the answer to our registration needs, but it isn't.

Pros

Families using it to register was great. I have very few questions when families are registering for classes. Set-up is moderately easy.

Cons

Once the families have registered, using the information in the software to take attendance, make class lists, communicate with families, etc is a NIGHTMARE. The answer to most of my questions is "our app doesn't support that". There are SO MANY LIMITATIONS it makes the software unusable in our school. It's frustrating.

Response from Jumbula

Thanks for your feedback, Lyndsay.
We appreciate the review and as always we take our client's recommendations very seriously.

I trust that some of the limitations you had were based on the initial onboarding and not necessarily on feature product limitations. A good amount of our clients use our software for attendance and communications purposes and have not encountered such issues. We would be happy to work with you to review these further and provide further training if needed.

Best Regards - Jumbula Succes Team

Katy
  • Industry: Sports

Great bang for your buck

Reviewed on 2023/10/02

Support has always been good but sometimes I need answers immediately and cannot get them (online tutorials are very hard to find). We love the software because it is very affordable and does almost everything we need it to. Small downsides include the lack of being able to customize certain buttons or where they are located, sometimes there is confusion with navigating the system (new clients). Number 1 issue we have is the inability to have one season with multiple tuition options and multiple capacity options. Just needs to be a little more in depth.

Pros

Affordable, easy to use, generally good support team.

Cons

Not all features can be customized. People sometimes have difficulty with the navigation buttons when registering.

Response from Jumbula

Hi Katy, we're glad to have you onboard. You can find tutorials links from https://kb.jumbula.com/portal/en/kb if you need an answer immediately.

Also, you can have one season created with multiple programs within it, and each one of them can have different tuition options. If you nee more help from us, do not hesitate to contact us. :)

Amanda

Keeps Getting Better!

Reviewed on 2022/03/25

Pros

I love that Jumbula continues to grow and improve, adding new features and making the system better and easier to use. As an administrator, I like that I can copy over from a previous season to set up a new one. I appreciate the exceptional customer service as well!

Cons

I haven't seen a bulk editing option but would love to have that if it's not there already. People with staff roles don't like that they can't register for class themselves with the same email address. Participants don't always find the system as user friendly as we'd hope.

ASAP

Reasons for Switching to Jumbula

Price, custom options
Lyndsay

Registration Made Easy!

Reviewed on 2021/01/04

I am using Jumbula for my preschool registration. We are a private preschool that registers approximately 200 familes in 12 different classes. I was able to easily set up all of my class offerings in a user-friendly manner. I did not have one issue with my registration launch. Not one family had to ask me how to use the software. I am SO impressed. I cannot recommend this software enough!

Pros

This software was intuitive and user-friendly. As a first time user with limited computer proficiency, I was able to navigate the system and set up my registration. The parents loved the simplicity and ease of use. It was easy to add promo codes, pull reports, and monitor capacities. The drop and drag for the home site was awesome!

Cons

There are a few words here and there that I would not have known what they are without my original demo.

Judith
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Jumbula is terrific

Reviewed on 2022/03/25

Jumbula is terrific-- a comprehensive, easy to use registration system with an attractive user interface and logical back-end that is affordable for our small business. Their customer support is absolutely top-notch. Along with a great product, they are quick to respond to issues when they come up, and very responsive to feature requests. We've worked with other, big-name registration systems that do far less (and far less willingly) for much more money.

Pros

easy to set up and maintain, logical back-end, affordable, great customer and product support

Cons

Occasionally slow to load home-page interface for backend editing

Rachel

Meets our needs perfectly

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

Overall, I would highly recommend this product as simple to set up, easy to use and well priced. By far the most outstanding aspect is their customer service. Every inquiry has been answered promptly by a real person, sometimes within minutes, and gave solutions specific to our situation, not a cut and paste response. Also during set up we were able to have a live walk-through and address questions that are unique to our situation. At this (or any) price point, the level of service is wonderful. A great experience so far.

Pros

This is our 4th registration software in 10 years for our Acting/Performing Arts school and so far it is one of the best. It is easy to use and set up and has a lot of features for the money without offering a whole bunch of things we don't need (ex. grading, transcripts etc). While it is marketed as a product for children's activities our students are mostly adults and it was easy to adapt for that purpose. The dashboard is comprehensive and provides a great overview, classes are easy to set up and I love that there is a video option.

Cons

On the admin side, there are a lot of different menu/steps to go through to get information. Payment options need to be activated through customer service and there is little flexibility in the options. We wanted to set up payment categories for internal use only and this was not possible.

Heather

An after school and camp provider's dream come true in the making.

Reviewed on 2022/08/17

As a rapidly growing company, Jumbula was an answer to our administrative prayers, but the ease of use wasn't everything we had hoped for. Still, I believe that with time we will learn all of the functions and sufficient workarounds. Meanwhile Jumbula is constantly updating features in an attempt to improve, so I am optimistic that we will love it one day.

Pros

I love having all of our processes in one place. Registration and waivers, family information, invoicing and attendance. I no longer have to switch between multiple platforms and spreadsheets. As we expanded greatly over the past year, our administrative tracking needs have too.

Cons

Most of what I dislike about this software is involving the user interface and user experience. I feel that Jumbula could easily go from good to GREAT if this area alone was improved. The other part is the staff being trained to explain what functionality the software does have, and being intimately familiar with it. I realize that our company has unique needs, but I'm constantly running into issues with functionality that slow me down or cause me to have to create workarounds, increasing my administrative workload. I'm optimistic that with time and better staff training this will improve.

Jordan

We are very happy with the Jumbula software; it has made camp registration much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Jumbula has made our lives much easier during the summer camp registration process. On the back end, there is very little effort once your account is set up. It has provided nearly every feature we wanted in our registration software. It has made the post registration process much easier as well. Running reports has been very helpful as well. We are very happy with our choice to go with Jumbula.

Pros

Jumbula has nearly every feature necessary for registration administration. It allows easy tracking of registration transactions and participants. It provides easy reporting. It also provides many custom features to meet the needs of the administration staff. The functionality of the software is near seamless. I will also add that the customer support team has been incredible. They have been very patient with me while learning to use the software and always find a solution to any issue that arises.

Cons

We have only run into a few limitations of the software that do not fit our needs. We would like to be able to link this software to our organization's database to transfer report information. There are a few reports that we were unable to customize to fit our needs, however being able to copy and paste info into our database is helpful. There are some aspects that could be improved, but overall this has been a great fit for us!

Teresa
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Time saving and easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/03/25

Jumbula has provided us with a number of different solutions for our business. Their website/software is easy to use and solves a number of problems for businesses that provide classes, camps and other services to parents and children. It does the job of at least one employee with the click of a few buttons. Customer service has been incredibly responsive. As a parent, I would love it if more businesses used Jumbula - being able to register for multiple classes online, fill out paperwork efficiently, and communicate with teachers and coaches easily makes life so much easier.

Pros

Easy to use, efficient, simplifies processes.

Cons

The idea of switching to a system like Jumbula can seem overwhelming, but it is quite easy and customer service was very helpful. On the consumer side, I wish more local businesses used Jumbula - especially because I much prefer to be able to do all registrations and forms online at my own convenience and not have to do it in person and/or every single time one of my children takes a new class from the same person or organization.

Jamie
  • Industry: Sports

Chess and Jumbula

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

Jumbula has been great. They helped create exactly what we needed for our business. Whenever there were technical issues, or I had any question at all, the customer support was amazing. They are kind, knowledgeable, extremely helpful and always respond in a timely manner.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. There are a lot of great features.

Cons

At first, there was limits on how to search and pull reports in certain ways. Recently they have improved the reporting capabilities.

Kay
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 2022/08/31

The people running this company are amazing!

The people running this company are amazing!

Pros

Fantastic customer service, genuinely helpful product!. Jumbula wants us to succeed as much as they want to deliver an outstanding product. They’ve succeeded on all fronts.

Cons

These wonderful tools offer lots of instruction and help along the initial set up process. Some of the language was seemingly advanced for a novice entrepreneur. So deciphering that Took a bit longer than I would’ve liked. However once I looked up some of the terms and got some clarity I was able to fly through the set up / user on boarding process. I will add that I stubbornly ignored the complementary setup assistance. A very kind customer service agent or technician l reached out to me to help me set up. But I just thought I could figure it out on my own LOL. So all of that service and help was free. I just kinda wanted to click around and figure things out on my own so that’s probably why I took me longer to set up.

Response from Jumbula

Hello Kay, thank you for this wonderful review and your kind words. We wish you a successful season!

-- Jumbula Client Success Team

Emma

Satisfactory Software

Reviewed on 2022/09/22

Overall experience with Jumbula is satisfactory.

Overall experience with Jumbula is satisfactory.

Pros

Staff are supportive when we do request tech support

Cons

The software could be more user friendly for both the organization and its participants.

Response from Jumbula

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the support from our staff and value your feedback on the software's user-friendliness. We're constantly working to improve. Your satisfaction is important to us. Let us know if you have any further suggestions.

Robyn

Thank you Jumbula!

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

Jumbula has made the registration process for our programs so much easier!

Jumbula has made the registration process for our programs so much easier!

Pros

Jumbula has made it possible for parents of middle and high schoolers to register their children for programs offered by the organization. Pluses include the ability to create registration forms specific to programs, share/print rosters with the information required by the instructors, send email confirmation letters to parents, and the option to market the programs through the site.

Cons

Like most programs, it takes time to get up to speed with how to manage/set-up programs on the site. The video tutorials are helpful and the "support" personnel at Jumbula are very responsive to questions.

Mary

Closing account

Reviewed on 2022/02/10

Great! Customer service was exceptional and the service was very easy to use.

Great! Customer service was exceptional and the service was very easy to use.

Pros

It was very easy to integrate Jumbula into our website so customers could register for events.

Cons

I wish I could see a breakdown of participants per year.

Mike
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Used for 2+ years

Jumbula hits a homerun

Reviewed on 2021/06/25

I'm completely satisfied with Jumbula. I would recommend them without reservation.

Pros

We utilize the online registration system of our youth sports camps. With integrating payment and registration, it was just the niche we were hoping to find.

Cons

As a non-programmer/techie, the setup didn't come intuitively, we their support staff were able to aid us in configuring and it for our needs.

Joshua

Jumbula Is An Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

I am the Executive Director for a nonprofit organization in Austin, TX that conducts fine arts sessions, workshops, and camps for children with special needs. Using the Jumbula platform as our registration site and as our email distribution platform is a great experience. We pay a low monthly fee for an easy to use platform on our end, and a user-friendly experience for the parents who register their children for our programs. I liked how easy it was to sync our Stripe and PayPal accounts. Jumbula produces several reports, and I rely on the Registration report the most. I enjoy looking at the stats of our email campaigns - I can see who our message was successfully delivered to and who opened it. When I had initial user questions, Ignacio was very quick to respond, and very helpful. I highly recommend Jumbula.

Pros

The software is generally easy for me to use. Once I learned how it works, it does not take me long to complete my tasks.

Sadhna

Responsive Customer Service & Reasonable Price Makes Me a Loyal Customer

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

Jumbula is a relatively new player in the market and they haven't yet perfected their product. The good news is that they know that and are very responsive to feedback from their customers. When I have made suggestions for making the software more user-friendly or correcting an error, they have acted on my suggestions. In addition, when I email technical questions, I receive a response, usually within 48 hours. The sales representative with whom I first interacted stays in touch with me and is accessible. I like working with a start-up that is responsive to its customers, open to feedback and constantly improving its product. In addition, most of my customers find the software user-friendly, it provides the tools I need to run my business, and the cost is very affordable for my non-profit. So far, I am very satisfied with Jumbula and plan to stay with this company.

Cost
Customer service

Cons

Registration process could be streamlined, particularly when the customer is registering for multiple classes
Some customers encounter problems with log-in or with registration that we are unable to resolve

Claudia
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Great product!

Reviewed on 2023/08/09

My overall experience is very positive. Their help desk is very responsive and know how to guide you step by step

Pros

What I like most about Jumbula is the easy set up, intuitive flow of information and how easy for parents to use.

Cons

Whaturet I like least about Jumbula is the lack of some customizations such as changing some basic set ups as the logo and drop-down menu nomenclator.

Leslie
  • Industry: Music

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 2023/07/14

It was great! I am happy with Jumbula!

It was great! I am happy with Jumbula!

Pros

The emailed support was very helpful. I especially like how they followed up several times wanting to make sure I was doing well!

Cons

It would be nice to have a phone number to be able to call for quick support and not always have to rely on email.

Leslie
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Great bang for your buck!

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

So far so good! The support team has been amazing!

So far so good! The support team has been amazing!

Pros

Jumbula does so much for the price! It is easy to learn and has tons of helpful reports to stay organized with your registrations. If they do not have the report, you can most likely create a custom report or their wonderful support staff can!

Cons

The reports are all over the place. I just wish it was easier to find things. Also I wish that it had things by camper vs order.

Ashley

The best program EVER!

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

This eliminated all paperwork. And made everything so convenient. We are non profit so this was very affordable.

Pros

It included an app for attendance and eliminated paper work.

Cons

The questions I added I could not get data from. And it was hard to take the kids that had registered and just enroll them in for a full summer without enrolling them offline.

Deanna
  • Industry: Performing Arts
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2023/01/20

Pros

Jumbula has helped us streamline our camp registration. We used to do it by hand, and through excel worksheets, so having the flexibility and automation that Jumbula provides has been game changing.

Cons

It can be a little tedious to search for information for multiple camps at once, such as the date of camps, etc. Because in the overview menu, it won't show all the information that I need without clicking into each individual camp.

jIM

Great product!

Reviewed on 2021/04/22

Customers and staff love how easy it is to use.

Customers and staff love how easy it is to use.

Pros

Ease of use. Simple to use on the back end.

Cons

Still learning the system, but nothing yet.