Chorus

Capture, transcribe & analyze sales team calls & meetings

Great for recording calls and sharing moments

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

Our Sales Team uses it a lot for coaching and mentoring. Customer Success (my team) mostly uses it for sharing feedback themes with our Product Team.

Pros

I love that it records my calls and shows me the themes that came up during our call. This allows me to easily identify the moments in my call that are relevant to share with my team, and then I can clip those moments and share them via Slack.

Cons

The transcripts are just plain wrong. Like 75% of the words written are not the words we said. I know text to speech is tricky. They do, pretty much always, capture the trigger words for themes that we established on setting it up, though: "Next Steps", names of competitors, names of projects, etc.

Olga S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Chorus is Great

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

We are utilizing it to review cold calls and meetings. It's nice that it pops in on your meetings automatically without you having to tell it to do so.

Pros

I like that Chorus provides transcripts of what was talked about and puts little bars in the meeting notes so you can click onto where you want to listen in the conversation. It allows for Playlists so you can organize your playlists by the employee if you're a manager. It also integrates into Zoom and pops in on your scheduled meetings to record calls automatically.

Cons

I don't like that sometimes it takes 24 hours before a call is posted to Chorus (cold calls specifically) - we use it with Outreach so maybe that's why.

Bryan N.

Chorus.ai provides a great platform for direct rep feedback.

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Rep development is one of our primary goals at Lessonly. As a part of our process, we've identified 25 skills that lead to success and developing those skills will help us succeed as a company. Chorus helps us develop some of those key skills through direct rep feedback on their actual calls. We also heavily integrate chorus into our onboarding process which helps new reps ramp faster by listening to their peers move through the sales process.

Pros

Chorus makes it easy for us to give direct feedback to reps during call reviews. Each of our sales directors set aside at least 2 hours per week to review calls and provide feedback. Reps love that each comment on a call gives them a direct link to the part of the call where the comment was left so they can have direct context.

Cons

The call translation is just OK and we haven't figured out the best way to use themes in our day-to-day process.

Randi N.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Self improvement made easy

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Pros

Allows you to see your filler words and where you talk about each topic.

Cons

Can be confusing to navigate but once you use it a few times it becomes easier.

Chuck Y.
  • Industry: Research

Used to hate her but now I’m glad I didn’t kill her

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Love

Pros

I miss NOTHING.

Cons

Needs editing features to cut clips specific to different parts of a call so I can send, say a few parts of the call to other folks for advice or my feedback for them

Great experience!

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Great experience! Chorus is a must in my tech stack as it allows me to go back and re-listen to calls to ensure I didn't miss anything.

Pros

I love the ability to go back and listen to my calls in a clear and concise way. I like that I can fast forward and play the conversation at a faster level to hear it quicker.

Cons

Sometimes the words don't transcribe correctly but other than that I really don't have any gripes.

Worry free recordings with automated transcriptions

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

It's awesome -- you link it to your calendar and its always listening to your meetings so you dont have to worry about taking notes. You can focus on your prospects and go back and get those transcriptions to add notes.

Cons

The autotranscriptions aren't always the most accurate especially when it comes to names, but its a hell lot better than Siri if thats what you're wondering.

Great tool to become better on the phone

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Chorus has been really valuable for my career development in sales.

Pros

I can focus on my prospects calls and listen back through Chorus. Chorus also helps my understand how much I talk and what I'm saying so I can refine my phone communication.
Also great for connecting teams recordings so we can hear other reps.

Cons

Wish it was easier to navigate and pull up calls of other reps

Awesome Tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

Its so nice to go back and listen to how youre speaking in a business sense, great for coaching yourself or coaching an employee

Cons

Connection can be poor at times and some feedback but overall, good product

Michael B.

Learning Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Pros

Chorus is an awesome learning tool for sellers. Going back to review calls gives you great insight into strengths/weaknesses when it comes to effective sales calls.

Cons

Getting it linked up with Outreach and Outlook can be very challenging and some times doesn't always work.

Sagar P.

Convenient, Powerful, & Game-Changing

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Pros

The easy of use
Powerful and quick searching capabilities
Zoom integration
Transcription capability
Can change speed up to 2x

Cons

Nothing comes to mind but I have to write 40 characters here

Graham P.

Chorus is a rocking app for sales and customer success teams

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Delivering better customer experiences from sales, to CS, and learning from each one.

Pros

Call recording in itself is a game changer. I love that I'm able to dive into not just my own calls and learn from them but also the entire team. I'm a big fan of the talk/listen ratio - i am definitely using that as one benchmark for how well a call went. Also, my interactions with the people at Chorus from Product management to support tickets have been excellent. Support is fast/responsive. Lastly, they're shipping new product fast which increases my confidence they'll close any gaps they need to

Cons

call transcription is pretty hit/miss. the editor used to create shorter snippets from a full call definitely needs UX work

Dan W.

Great tool for sales teams!

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

Makes listening to calls a breeze. If you don't have the time to listen to every call live this really helps.

Cons

Interface is kind of cumbersome and confusing at times.

Daniela K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Eases the note taking process

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Don't expect Chorus to transcribe your conversations word for word. It will be able to pick up some key words and you should use the markers to listen back to those parts of the conversation.

The Chorus team has taken feedback and implemented some very beneficial changes. I'm looking forward to what more Chorus can do in the future.

Pros

- Not having to take notes
- Being able to re-listen to conversations & having an archive of your "notes" in Chorus
- Being able to set up trackers for key words

Cons

That Chorus is still more beneficial for conversations in native English. I would love if the words that are transcribed were actual words rather than gibberish. I'm looking forward to the day when Chorus will work in other languages rather than just English.

Nicole Q.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great software for learning and recording

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Pros

I love that I can record my own calls and learn from my peers. This helps me reflect and revaluate my conversations and sales calls. I really think this is one of the most useful tools!

Cons

There are sometimes connection issues where the call is not recorded clearly. Otherwise there are no cons!

Makes My Job Easier

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

Helps me to listen in for key details and opportunities I may have missed. Also a good coaching tool.

Pros

The video and audio recording software are easy to use and makes breaking down my "game film" fast and easy.

Cons

Would love if the transcribing function worked better, today it struggles to understand what is being said.

Conversation Intelligence at its best

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Chorus.ai is easy to use and integrates with Salesforce and Zoom and has made all the difference in call coaching across the sales team.

Pros

Chorus.ai has been a game-changer for our sales team. The analytics provide the ability to efficiently navigate to the important parts of any call and see trends and analysis at a higher level. Chorus is great for new hire training. We put together a playlist of call snippets and are able to highlight best practices and learning experiences.

Cons

We had a couple bugs with the SFDC integration, but the support team worked very closely with us to fix and haven't had any issues since!

Jovana V.

You Can Get Rid of Your Notebook

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

I am glad that I can get rid of my notes and be more engaged in the conversation. I like it, especially the design, but the functionality of some features made me choose the competing product.

Pros

Not having to rely on my notes it what I like the best. That way I can be more attentive and engage more in the conversation.

Cons

We tried another product and realized that it is more accurate in transcription than Chorus. We were not expecting miracles but transcription is by far the weakest link.

Zach M.

Set it and forget it

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

I needed a way to record my calls and be able to listen back to them.

Pros

Chorus automatically joins all of my sales calls, records, and transcribes. I like how you just have to set it up once and it continues to work in the background.

Cons

Chorus does not always work with all screenshare websites and the transcripts are not very accurate.

Andrew L.

Excellent tool - Customer Success Manager

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

I often use Chorus to transfer customer feedback to our product managers. This gives the PMs the ability to hear the feedback directly from the customer, which is definitely something they value. It also eliminates a lot of back and forth internally.

Pros

I'm a big fan of Chorus because it gives me the ability to go back and review my calls. This allows me to collect follow-ups and critique my style. Also, I enjoy listening to my team's calls to iterate on my style and pick up different techniques on engaging with customers., I've enjoyed building out playlists so new members from my team can listen and learn more from a library of customer calls sorted based on topic. The new UI is great too. I feel it is much easier to use than the previous one. I'm excited to work with Chorus in the future because I feel the team is extremely customer-centric. They've been extremely responsive and helpful during the whole process (onboarding and checking in). They've also been receptive to some feedback and connected us with a PM to further discuss.

Cons

I dislike that there a two different buttons to share and add a clip to a playlist. I think this could be combined in the screen that allows you to fine tune the clip.

Chorus is the future

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Chorus is a great platform for scaling your sales team and overall success in your sales org.

Pros

Very easy to share with your team by creating playlists or commenting on recordings. Great for working remotely!

Cons

I don't like how you can't see on the recording level if it's been added to the playlist already or playlists the call recording belongs to. The AI isn't that great at transcribing voice to text.

Jose P.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great sales tool

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

i have had a really great experience using Chorus.ai vital tool for a sales rep.

Pros

The note taker is a game changer. being able to focus on the call and not worry about taking notes has definitely had an impact on my sales. Also great to be able and go back and listen to calls.

Cons

I feel like they could make the application a little more hidden. Sometimes prospects can get scared if they think the conversation is being recorded.

Use Chorus if you want to improve

Training and improvement

Pros

I love that it will automatically hop into my calls and there is nothing I have to do on my end to get that to happen. I also love that I can use it during cold calls as well.

Cons

I wish it transcribed the conversation a bit better.

Gregg D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Professional Sales Development Starts Here

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Pros

I can really concentrate on my conversations with my clients and not have to worry about taking notes. I know Chorus is taking care of that. I can review my call once it is ove, dissect it and make sure I have what I need when it comes to deliverables and follow up.

I really like the ability to tag moments of a call to reference them in the future or share them with other members of my team.

Cons

The UI is a bit tricky to navigate. Sometimes its hard to find a call you are looking for. I will usually find the call in Salesforce and launch it from there as opposed to looking for it in Chorus directly.

John S.

Meeting insights made simple

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

Pros

I used to have to divide my attention during sales meetings to make sure that not only where the salient points being discussed but also to make sure that I was making notes on follow up items, buying signals, timeframes, etc. Chorus not only records, but bookmarks important moments in addition to transcribing. It's like having a rock start personal assistant combined with a sales coach!

Cons

It doesn't always transcribe perfectly, but still does a heck of a lot better than I do!