Showing 10 reviews of 5

Backbase

Omni-channel digital banking platform for retail banks

Showing 10 reviews of 5
  • Industry: Automotive

Ease and quality of use

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Pros

I really enjoyed my experience working with tis software. I really enjoyed how it backed up all of the data we acquired so when the worst did happen we didn't lose much fo anything.

Cons

Its hard to find any fault with it unfortunately, I know its harder to improve your software on all positives but take it as a compliment that you're doing great with it!

Chirag S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Backbase - Powerful widget based UI

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Reusable Widget is what makes it best business use case of this Product. Its really mixed experience with product.

Pros

Reusable Widgets are one of the most powerful feature of Backbase. We are using this product more than year. Its really have strong use case where we can write and use reusable components. We are looking forward for using this product.

Cons

Biggest cons of this product is UpGradation to latest javascript framework. As its not supported for higher and latest version of Angular JS. That what making its challenging.

Inés P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great work

Reviewed on 2018/04/01

Pros

Great work they do as a company without any doubt I recommend it to anyone who requires their service are by far one of the best but the best in the field dominating the market widely, I really have no complaints, I leave with only praise for the excellent quality of services that provide

Cons

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Bernard D.

Modern Lean Portal solution

Reviewed on 2013/06/20

If you are looking for a modern portal solution.

Pros

- Widget / WOA architecture
- Cross Device / Mobile
- Portal Manager
- Launchpad

Cons

- None
- None
- None

Julia A.

Absolutely a lifesaver without breaking the bank.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Totally backs up all our files at a price that makes it very reasonable and worth it.

Pros

Backblaze offers real time backups and keeps all my external drives, computers and laptops completely and thoroughly backed up in case of the inevitable.

I had a computer go down unexpectedly two months ago. Talk about a nightmare, but I didn't suffer the devastating loss of all my data. All my files were safely tucked away on backblaze until we could get the new hard drive installed and get the files moved back over.

I also love the ability I have to go in and go back to a previous date. This saves you ultimately from your own costly mistakes and I consider it a huge benefit especially with the backup ability as well.

I can't believe it only costs a few bucks for each device, my peace of mind and assurance technological Armageddon will never take me down.

We operate a photography studio so unlimited backup space is HUGE! Not to mention, it gives us an additional layer of protection in the event something were to happen locally to destroy our images. This program is a life-saver and if you ever have to use it, you will wipe your brow and agree that was one of the best decisions you've ever made in your life.

Cons

I'd have to make up some cons to tell you what issues I have with this program. I had a little challenge trying to figure out how to get some files downloaded so I could access them remotely, but it was so minimal and pretty easy to figure out it's almost not worth mentioning.