Cloud CMA

Cloud-based CMA software for real estate agents and brokers

3,6
3,3
3,5
4,3

AMAZING tool for Realtors

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

I love how EASY to use Cloud CMA is! I can complete detailed CMAS in minutes. There are custom branding and page options to help tailor the report to your clients. It it such a great tool that every Realtor should be using. There is even a lead capture system included with your membership. 10/10 recommend.

Cons

The plan upgrades are a bit pricey along with additional page layouts/templates.

Response from W+R Studios

Thank you for your review!

Karli S.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Makes my life A LOT easier!

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

This software has given me the benefit of time. I have to pull several CMA's weekly for both buyers and sellers, and these use to take A LOT of time out of my day. With the implementation of this software, I am able to quickly do a straightforward CMA for my Personality Type C clients that rely less on word of mouth and prefer data.

Pros

I love that it is straightforward and very easy for me to use. I use it all the time for my CMA's for GAMLS. It allows me to give property valuations in less then 10 minutes... which in a business like mine, time is MONEY.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about this software is that it is attached to only GAMLS. In Georgia, many of us are also required to use FMLS, so some of the CMA's are not as accurate because they do not all of the time also include the recent sales or current listings for ALL properties sold. I do not think this is a Cloud issue, mostly a Georgia MLS requirement issue.

Response from W+R Studios

HI Karli, thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled to know you're getting so much value out of Cloud CMA and appreciate you as a customer.

Steve L.

CoudCMA

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Took the software off of all my real estate websites.

Pros

Easy to install on my real estate websites. Easy for the customers to put in their information for a quick comparable analysis of their property.

Cons

The results of the comparative market analysis were way off. The information that the customer wanted comparing their property to area properties were for the most part invalid.

Response from W+R Studios

Hi Steve, thank you for the review. When comps are pulled from within Cloud CMA, they are done so based on proximity to the subject property. We then encourage agents to review the listings pulled and select the ones you determine to be the best comps based on your market expertise.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Present me a listing

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

It is good. It has been improving since we are mostly virtual now due to COVID.

Pros

The fact that it is integrated with our MLS is great. I also like that you can modify and add pages to tailor to your own needs.

Cons

Pulling information from different MLS's does not always import correctly. I have had clients in newer townhome communities that Cloud CMA can not locate.

Tom C.
Industry: Food Production

Quick and simple CMA!

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

It worked really well with the iPad, especially a CMA presentation for a new client.

Cons

The cost for service could be cheaper. The email template could be improved.

Response from W+R Studios

Hi Tom, thank you for your review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Cloud CMA.

Carmela S.

Terrible customer service

Reviewed on 2020/01/18

I have used this program for three years and have limped along through their glitches simply because I had already paid for the program in advance. In Real Estate time is money and they seem to be a tech company who wants to generate revenue with out having a product that works well. Their system has help up my work and cost me money in the long run. I would definitely look elsewhere for a CMA product. They have 0 Customer service skills and are unwilling to fix the issues with their systems.

Pros

When working the system is fairly easy to use and can be customized to produce a nice report

Cons

Glitch and time consuming. When the system works it is a nice way to produce a good looking report. However when it does not work good luck getting any help. You can find a phone number but no customer service. I have a new MLS provider which should be an easy switch of an idx. I have called and emailed for 5 days no updates or response. They send me an email saying it has been exclated but will provide no ETA for a fix and do not appear to be working on it.

Response from W+R Studios

Hi Carmela, we are sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't top notch. We constantly strive to provide excellent products and customer support to all of our customers, so our apologies if we fell short.

With that said, your unique support case is still in progress and our representatives will reach out to you directly once we have an update.

Since our software relies on data from the MLS system, sometimes errors can occur that are out of our control, but we do work together with our partners to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.

If there's anything else we can do to help, feel free to call us at 855.977.8834 or email [email protected]

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Good tool for making informative CMA reports for clients

Pros

Good tool for making informative CMA reports for clients

Cons

Lack of functionality for customization. For example, photos to be used on flyers.

Response from W+R Studios

Thank you for the review!

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Sean C.

Basic if you need it.

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

It’s a good basic product that is better than the generic CMA coming through my MLS.

Pros

It’s cloud based so you can use it on the go and on multiple devices.

Cons

Price was higher than what I wanted. Not as much branding ability that I was looking for.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10