Glint Reviews

Glint

People success and engagement platform for global companies

4.6/5 (5 reviews)
Jessica H.

Glint is an awesome tool for collecting and analyzing employee feedback, to make informed decisions

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Pros

Glint's interface is simple and easy to use, yet extraordinarily helpful in gathering employee feedback in a way that allows you to make better decisions for managing your team (and on a larger scale, allows more informed decisions to be made for the entire company). Responses are anonymous for the most part, and employees generally feel comfortable speaking their minds in the survey, whether or not they're comfortable doing the same face-to-face with their managers.

Cons

I'm not sure whether there's a setting for this at a higher level, but the "anonymous responses" can be sent to managers after only 8 responses. For smaller teams, with at least 8 people, it can be easy to pick out whose survey is whose if you're familiar with their voice/writing style, or if you know their particular complaints about certain subjects. Not particularly horrible in and of itself, but it means some employees will still hold back in their responses, not wanting to cause a problem for anyone knowing it came from them.

Stacey M.

Pretty Easy

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Pros

Glint is a 3rd party survey program that we use to rate our company to keep our adminstrator hands out of knowing who said what. Glint is so easy to use and quite simple. It's features are functionable and has easy to use formatting. It's as simple as providing a rating and adding a comment is there is a comment box.

Cons

It does provide feedback to whoever is collecting the surveys as to what time surveys were sent in, so be careful not to ID yourself.
Other than that, it is quite simple to use!

Loved Glint for Company Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Glint really helped our company to have a consistent feedback loop. Our HR team was reviewing results and feedback on a regular basis, so each team would know how they were benchmarking.

Pros

I loved having a consistent feedback loop into the exec team. Our company ran Glint surveys once a quarter, and collected information on all sorts of topics, including Satisfaction, areas for growth, etc. Our managers would highlight topline results in company meetings, and some managers would deep dive down to team level stats.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Timothy B.

Useful software but I wonder if we could accomplish the same thing with google forms

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

employee feedback

Pros

It looks good and we are able to get feedback from employees and get a good sense of our company's health and culture

Cons

I feel like I could use google forms for free and maybe get the same results and information. I guess the price.

Mark W.

Excellent product for voicing your opinion at your company!

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Pros

My company used to use an in house survey tool to get company wide feedback. This product makes it so much easier to voice my opinion about where our company is headed and how it's doing. Plus it's integrated in our single sign on service.

Cons

It's simple and easy to use, there's very little to complain about with this product.