EasyMorph Reviews

EasyMorph

Data preparation & work automation for non-technical users

4.5/5 (2 reviews)
Mike B.

EasyMorph makes it super easy

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Everyone I demo this tool to at my org is amazed how it is quick to learn. Customer support is also very responsive, often responding within an hour. So far all my interactions with support have been with the CEO. He clearly stands by his product. Looking forward to meeting him again at a future Tableau Conference.

Pros

Feature-rich and cost. It is very economical for what it does. The free version will probably do 90% of what you need and the paid-for version is worth its weight in gold. While we use EasyMorph in my department (IT) as a poor-man's ETL, it does it well and it does it beautifully. Previously, we would spend weeks creating custom scripts in a variety of programming languages, or use SSIS, which is terrible for ETL. We even use EasyMorph Server as a centralized task scheduler to kick off all kinds of batch jobs that might not even perform any sort of ETL. I love this tool and I am slowly but surely sowing the seeds and spreading EasyMorph's adoption throughout my organization.

Cons

Once in a while it may crash if you are importing data from a query, although I haven't seen it crash in the latest version. I also wish it could directly speak with Snowflake, our chosen data warehouse, but through EasyMorph's File Export, Amazon Command, and ODBC Database Command actions, we're able to ingest data into our warehouse without issues.

Mervin G.

Brilliant

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

Easy to use. Saves tons of time doing transformations. I was able to build a data-mart in a week, without easy morph it would have taken me at least 3 weeks.

Cons

If you have really large data sets and plan to do a delete and insert it could be very slow and possibly too heavy for easy morph handle.