CrossCode Panoptics is boon for Software Industry.
Overall I can give Thumbs Up to Crosscode Panoptics. It's helping my Company a lot. We are saving lot of manpower as well as money which we shelling out on planning to implement any feature. Even the feature which takes 6 months to implement by development team. Now its getting implemented around 2-3 months. Because now we don't need to do homework that how our changes going to impact existing application. This is done by Crosscode in just few clicks. And at last but most important I can cross check effort estimated by development and QA Team for any implementation.
1. Ease of use.
2. Very Cost effective solution.
3. Omit errors & mistakes which can be injected during development process.
4. It's core features Dependency, Decomposition and Impact Analysis helps Software industry to implement new features in Cost effective way.
5. Software developers and QA have detailed information that changes which development team going to implement have what kind of impact and on which part of code. So, you can do efforts estimations in advance.
6. It will help QA to select which particular Regression testcases they need to execute after code changes in Application.
7. You can crosscheck effort estimations give by your development team.
I have not found any Cons till now but I have suggestion to CrossCode Panoptics Team to increase support for Technology stack. You have to cover more and more technologies so that each and every industry will get benefited by Crosscode Panoptics.
Being a development partner and in system integration market for Product Engineering services space, Panoptic addresses the pain points of enterprise planning marketplace with great UI, rich features set and across heterogeneous platforms effortlessly.
I was pleased to witness the ease of use, functionality and depth of software that mapped the dependencies to method and columns level with few clicks. Given the complexity of change in an enterprise, Panoptics gives new definition to impact analysis, audit trail and governance for compliance with pleasing UI, ease of use for someone who is not even a coder. Very impressive
There was nothing that comes to mind in particular except that it is new in marketplace gaining a lot of attention but haven't seen the benchmarks against its competition.
Effective Dependency mapping framework
There are many thousands applications which are running for many decades. Lacking of documentations
There are many thousands applications which are running for many decades. Lacking of documentations, For any single change in the applications, it requires lot of time, money and effort. By using crosscode platform, it becomes very easy for the technical team to deal with any changes.
Plugins are platform dependent. For Multi Technology support organization, requires many plugi to be installed.