Unified Customer Experience platform

4,3
4,2
Eric W.
Industry: Education Management

Feature packed at an affordable price.

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

My overall experience with Zoho was very positive. As the Director of Customer Success (in practice, sales and onboarding) for my company, I used Zoho to help build our sales funnel, keep track of my/our communications with clients, and drive sales and retention. Zoho proved to do all of those things well and at an affordable price.

I would highly recommend Zoho, and if I'm ever involved with a startup in the future, I will push to use Zoho.

Pros

Zoho CRM has the same functionality as other industry-leading CRMs, but at a fraction of the cost. When I worked for a small tech startup with around 5 employees, I was in charge of selecting and implementing a CRM. Zoho fit our needs and our budget.

Also, they provided excellent customer service and didn't seem to care that we were a relatively small client.

Cons

It took a lot of time and some third-party solutions (IFTTT and Zapier) to integrate with some of the other marketing systems we used in our business. While we could have probably replaced them with other Zoho products, as a small business it wasn't immediately feasible.

Renaud M.
Industry: Medical Devices

Very useful tool

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

overall very good experience, works as advertise with good customer support as needed

Pros

Ease fo use, affordability, feature set, intuitive

Cons

some menus are not all that straight forward and require multiple steps to get some tasks done

Elizabeth R.
Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Overall Zoho CRM Plus is great, really look that we have all account info all on one screen and available within secs.

Pros

We have been using Zoho for a little under two years now and I must say, it has really helped a lot with organization. We get tons of calls a day and it make every call so easy to just type in a key word to pull up the account and have their info available so quick.

Cons

Nothing really I can negative about this software. At times it does randomly log me out and says I cant get access but that does not last very long.

Michael B.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Online Sales Platform Which Makes Online Shopping and Inventory a Pleasurable Experience

Reviewed on 2020/10/17

Amazon is created by Zoho CRM. Amazon has been a typically used online shopping, shipping and entertainment option I’ve used daily for years. It’s easy to use, enjoyable, and well designed.

Pros

Zoho CRM is a software manufacturer/designer for over 100 companies including Amazon which I use on a daily basis. Amazon is a very detailed, organized, easy to use gathering for worldwide companies and individuals to market, buy, sell, and offer comparisons and options with ease. They integrate various parts of my life with the software used to create “Amazon Sales and Media” very personally and directly.

Cons

Within each profile is a huge list of over twenty five different individual pages about certain aspects of your buying experience. At times, because of the subcategories I have difficulty knowing which subcategory my inquiry is under.

Harsh G.
Industry: Renewables & Environment

Better value than Salesforce

Reviewed on 2020/03/03

Overall experience with Zoho CRM Plus is quite positive. I like the fact that extra tools such as Zoho Social, Campaigns, Sales IQ, etc. are bundled together for an attractive price. This means you don't need to subscribe to multiple tools.

Pros

What I like most is that it does pretty much everything important Salesforce does but at half of the price.

Cons

The application load speed is sometimes slow. It would be great if it were faster. Also would be great to have automatic lead enrichment.

Francesco P.
Industry: Oil & Energy
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Keep your contacts under control

Reviewed on 2019/09/14

Zoho CRM Plus helped me and my company to avoid information asymmetry between me and the other components of my team when we talk about some Client, or before a visit. It is also very useful in case of some key accountant manager left the company, so you have anyway all the datas of his/her contacts in Zoho so there is not a loss for your company.

Pros

This software is a very complete CRM tool. That's quite good, after a meeting for example, to save and keep all the information related to the person/company you met. Very useful to keep all the data in the account so to be able to share them with the other components of your team. I use it as Business Developer, so I'm always informed regarding the situation of Clients and potential Clients when I go to visit them after a while.

Cons

Sometimes the software can result too much detailed. What I mean is that, for each contact, you can add so many information that maybe can even create confusion. What could be good is to have something like a "light registration mode" and then, if needed, the detailed one.

Michael K.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

User of ZOHO CRM for nearly 10 years

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

I have used ZOHO CRM for nearly 10 years. I always tell people wait a few months and ZOHO is probably rolling out an upgrade. Overall the experience has been excellent.

Pros

I like the fact that ZOHO always adds new functionality to ZOHO CRM. I also like that it is integrated with all its key software like Books, Campaigns, Projects, and a host of other apps. Once you get started with ZOHO CRM , and through the ZOHO Analytics, you can track anything through ZOHO CRM.

Cons

Wish there were a few more reporting options to track who opened email marketing campaigns. It is fine for now. But would like to see a little more.

Diana N.
Industry: Construction

Just getting started

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/02/25

Pros

Our company is currently switching to a new management system and Zoho products keep checking off what we need. We are afraid to fully commit at this time to Zoho only because we've been switching to new programs every 6-12 months. We are very tired and running out of time to do this. The more we dive into Zoho, the happier we get. We keep discovering different functions and features that provide exactly what our business needs all in one. It seems too good to be true, but so far it is doing everything that it says it can. We couldn't be happier that it integrates with google easily and can sync to multiple contact lists.

Cons

When you are new to Zoho, I feel like it can be very overwhelming because they have a lot of options and different ways of bundling the service together. It would be great if Zoho can provide a more visual way on all the different options that they have and how they all connect to eachother. I think this might just be an issue with me as I'm a very visual person.

Priya G.

Zoho crm plus is a multi-tasking software providing great functionalities at one place.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

With zoho crm plus we don't need to purchase different zoho software individually like zoho crm, zoho sales, zoho social, zoho desk etc. In zoho crm plus edition they are providing all functionalities at one end. We can add leads and can customize fields According to our requirement, on the same panel we can add our social accounts, also we can schedule posts for our social accounts and can reply to messages as well, we can keep track on our customer activities through sales iq. We can check on which page our visitor is spending how much amount of time. Overall it's a multifunctional software with ease to use functionality.

Cons

I like almost everything about zoho crm plus. A minor issue is sometimes leads auto number does not come in proper ascending or descending order. Rest everything is good.

Mark F.
Industry: Insurance

Price and quality can't be beat.

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

I can't brag about ZOHO CRM more. It can truely be molded to work in any industry. It can connect with hundreds of other apps and software through API feeds. This is very important to me when I need data to be sent in various places.

Pros

I absolutely love the pricing structure. Its very affordable, even for micro businesses.

Cons

It's very customizable, so that makes setup a little difficult to learn at first.

Industry: Computer Software

Started with a free account, upgraded as my business expanded. Never been happier with the service.

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

I feel that my last few paragraphs have elaborated on this adequalty.

Pros

I have been using this service for almost three years now. I love the variety of the apps available at my disposal, i can manage my clients, my team and all of my projects and all of the varying facets that are attached to each, in a compartmentalised way where only the people see what I want them to see, yet all can communicate with ease within various limits. This system has enabled me to manage a multitude of software projects, dev teams and potential and existing clients in a timely manner and with relative ease. The suite of mobile apps also keeps me on track while i'm travelling or otherwise away from keyboard. If anything it keeps me guilty of working too much!

Cons

There is little to complain about this software as far as my experience goes. I enjoy using it, the interface is user-friendly and well thought out, the experience is generally pleasant with little to few errors that I can recall with around 3 years of usage. There was reportedly a down earlier this year thanks to an autmated mix up with the hosting provider that zoho used, but we never felt so much as a whisper of downtime. I also understand that they swtiched to cloudflare immediately and mitigated the issue.

Ninaad K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Excellent Software Tool as a CRM

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Excellent Software Tool which enables to speed up Sales Processes effectively

Pros

I have been a user of Zoho CRM for around 2 years and have been using it for tracking my Sales Funnel (being a sales consultant.Key Features:
1) Allows for configuring Followup Task Reminders
2)Useful for creating Sales Pipeline and tracking (UI is very good)
3) It helps to track the accounts as well as point of contacts for each account effectively

Cons

It should allow the user to send follow-up emails as trailing mails to a previous thread instead of sending a mail as a new thread

Lauren W.
Industry: E-Learning

Efficient CRM Tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Pros

As the Marketing Manager, I am always pulling reports from the various sales territories. I really like the feature that I can save the categories for my report, and run them as needed.

Cons

As with any CRM, there is certainly a learning curve. When uploading leads from a conference, there are specific categories that MUST be filled in, in order for the entire list to be imported.

Derek R.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Zoho CRM Makes Tracking Goals, Projects, and Tasks EASY and FUNCTIONAL

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Overall, Zoho has been an incredible addition to our company.

Pros

Zoho offers so many ways to get things done. I can track everything, provide easy reporting, create and execute tasks, etc. Zoho is a great CRM

Cons

I have noticed that it could be more automated to transfer info more easily.

Kevin M.
Industry: Chemicals

Not too bad but has its limitations.

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

Not bad and would recommend for small
Businesses with simple deployments.

Pros

Easy to use and setup. Interface has small learning curve.

Cons

Not very customizable, could use some tweaking for notifications especially if your mail client isn’t directly comparable.

Industry: Computer Software

Great solution for a great price

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

I could to get better productivity focused in what really matters. The options available are really useful and with plus customization value added.

Pros

A lot of options to accomplish my Customer Relationship tasks, easy of use and customization option according to my needs.

Cons

The security framework turned a little bit confuse. The restriction were applied to pages instead of specific options in a page.

Alex V.
Industry: Computer Software

Useful product for close communication with customers

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Pros

Thanks to this software, we have the opportunity to work closely with our company's customers. It is distinguished by its simplicity and provides a huge number of useful features.

Cons

The only and most significant drawback of Zoho CRM is that if there is no active connection to the Internet, the software cannot be used.

Henry M.
Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

very easy to use. very easy to train others on use

Pros

easy to use. simple to add and delete information when needed

Cons

need more options to categorize clients

Jose M.

Great CRM system

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

Pros

It allows you to keep a track on your leads, call and email directly from the app.

Cons

It is part of a package, but you need to install something else.

Thomas L.
Industry: E-Learning

Zoho CRM Plus Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

Overall pretty good. Had to deal with customer service a couple of times and that was a good experience. Had some issues finding things and getting emails to sync at times.

Pros

There are a lot of features included in this CRM.

Cons

The ease of use could be better. Sometimes difficult to find what you want to do.

Adrian C.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

Like the site overall, just wish support was faster to access and resolve some issues.

Pros

Very easy to enter information and also quite easy to use in general.

Cons

Can get a little overwhelming at times with so many options.

Cory K.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Easy CRM With other Zoho Software Integration

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

Pros

I like the far reaching functions of the many Zoho softwares that can be integrated together.

Cons

There's some things that aren't as intuitive as something maybe such as Salesforce.

Keely W.
Industry: Financial Services

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Overall, this product has provided us with the tools we needed in a CRM

Pros

Ease of adaptation and range of functions

Cons

import functionality with our proprietary software

Carla D.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great CRM

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Sales pipeline.

Pros

It has everything you need in order to do a follow-up with clients, it allows you to assign tasks.

Cons

I think it has everything you need in a CRM software.

Industry: Writing & Editing

Zoho CRM Plus review

Reviewed on 2019/04/27

Zoho CRM Plus is a multitasking tool which does all the work in one app so you don't have to go for each individual tool every time. Great software.

Pros

I can manage the clients, customers and my projects. Mobile application also gives you access to the software anytime anywhere. Zoho completely fulfill my needs.

Cons

This is a very nice software but I really think that there could be more reporting options and GUI can be a little bit more easy to understand.