Automizy Reviews

Automizy

Email marketing automation for non-technical users

5/5 (5 reviews)
Latoya J.

Sold on Autonomy in first 15 minutes

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Just need statistics and leads in an easy non complicated interface and it's cheaper than the rest no complaints

Pros

So easy to use. I am able to see my stats and CTR right above the email I. Automation can pause automation and edit emails on the fly. Add tags, and do conditionals with ease. I like the CSV integration that comes with it and now that it is integrated with Zapier, I am sold.

Cons

Couldn't get connected website form to work but don't matter since Zapier sent to google sheets first and Zapier sends to automation. Perfect Fit for me.

Response from Automizy

Hi Latoya,

Thank you so much for the great review. We're really glad you like our product and that you could get the integration sorted.

Thrust forward,

Nebojsa D.

Automation that I need

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

I use Automizy for my campaigns and helping my clients who use Automizy too. There is just a few solutions out there with such a simple workflow building feature. Every big brands made marketing automation too complicate

Pros

Very simplified, user friendly, fast, easy marketing automation

Cons

Software has rounded design which remind me to website's in '80

Response from Automizy

Hi Nebojsa,
Thanks for the review, I'm glad you like the product.

Rali R.

Very intuitive UI, excellent support!

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Pros

I very much like the intuitive user experience that Automizy offers. Customer support is excellent too, they always reply a few minutes I have a question.

Cons

Nothing, really! Very good service. Probably they could add more templates for the newsletters. They could also improve the error messages.

Response from Automizy

Thank you so much Rali, appreciate the kind words. I'm really glad you like our product, stay awesome! (:

We're planning on adding more newsletter and automation templates, it's in the product roadmap already.

Akos T.

Great email automation system even for beginners

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/24

Automizy makes email and marketing automation easy and quick. We started working with them not really knowing how to generate leads and how the whole automation process works in general. Thanks to their great customer support, user-friendly interface and built-in templates, we made quite the progress since then.

Pros

Automizy has a simple and logical UI, useful templates and a great customer support team.​

Cons

It took some time to figure out the process, ​and as a long time user, there were some difficulties with the​ previous version, but luckily that has changed.

Response from Automizy

Hi Akos,

Thank you so much for the great review. We're really glad you like using our product. Hope the upcoming features and updates will make your experience even better with us.

Thrust Forward,

Dagmara S.

Easy to use and affordable

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Very positive. I will definitely recommend it to anyone.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create the templates and send the emails. Analytics reports are clear and insightful.

Cons

Nothing so far. I need to use it for more campaings.

Response from Automizy

Hey Dagmara,
Thank you so much for the review and kind words! (: We're glad you like our product.

Stay awesome,