4,7
4,5
Chris H.

Good Easy to use and setup Spam Filter

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Its nice to see only emails I wanted or need in my inbox and not have to spend 30 minutes of my day going through and clearing up my inbox

Pros

Easy to use, our customers can get on with the control panel themselves, which cuts down our time having to support them, the free trial also helps, and we have not had a customer who has started the free trial not continued with the solution

Cons

Non really, the control panel does have a hissy fit some times, but its like once every month or so

Gareth D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

World class business antispam/antimalware Cloud based email filtering

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

They provide my business with the ability to offer our customers a world class mail filtering service covering antispam, antivirus, and advanced threat protection including spearphishing. It gives us another range of products and services we can resell (which of course gives us an additional revenue stream) and it rounds out the email hosting and management services we already offer.

Pros

They provide a broad range of extremely efficient mail filtering solutions at good prices. The filtering is also all done in the Cloud so no software setup or configuration is required for the end user customers.

Cons

Support ticket response times are very poor. I've been using their services for years and up until recent months I was partnered with EveryCloud Technologies who had been HornetSecurity's partner in the UK for a long time. They have since been fully taken over by HornetSecurity and I regret to say that since that happened the response times for support requests has gone downhill badly. When it was EveryCloud I typically got a response to any tickets within the hour, and certainly same day. In past couple of months I've found I sometimes wait many days for a proper response or solution, and have more than once had to remind them one or more times in order to get a proper response. They really need to get a grip on this problem.

Rohit R.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/10/22
Aarin B.
Industry: Management Consulting

Best product on the market!

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Hands down the best software on the market, made by some of the brightest in the industry. Makes my inbox cleaner and more secure and allows me to sign my emails so my clients always know it's me sending them the email!

Pros

Security services offered, product features, service, ease of use. The signatures feature is also pretty amazing!

Cons

I havent yet found anything wrong with the product.

Industry: Internet

Spamfilter that works

Reviewed on 2019/11/23

We receive a huge amount of spam emails on a daily basis. With the spamfilter, I can easily filter the daily summary to a separate folder and have a look at it once in a while to make sure no false positives are being missed.

Pros

The spamfilter bundles up all the junk email in one email, which can then be released to the normal inbox if there was a false positive. This helps to declutter my inbox. Excellent.

Cons

I do not have much to report in terms of cons for the hornet spam filter. It simply works , and it works well.

Johannes P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Well-functioning spam filter with high data protection

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

it simply works since years

Pros

As a German company, Hornetsecurity attaches special importance to E-Mail security features.

Cons

The control panel is currently not optimized for mobile use . This is sometimes unfavorable if you have to enter the control panel via the smartphone in order to forward an info mail. At Hornetsecurity's request, however, we were informed that this is currently in the works - that would make things even easier!

Richard H.

Hornet Security Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

We like the ease of use and the administration of the portal - its also very effective

Pros

Hornet security is very user friendly and does what it promises to do!

Cons

Nothing its great and is very effective
the user interface is easy to user
The reporting is fabulous

Sarah B.
Industry: Computer Networking

Great solution

Reviewed on 2020/07/03

Prevents Phising

Pros

Its easy to use, very sophisticated and provides great insight to protect the business

Cons

sometimes needs a bit of a push to whitelist

Tom G.

Easy Migration, Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

Protection and integrity of our customers systems, is paramount. Hornet provide this in an easy to deploy package.

Pros

The easy migration path, and ease of use of the portal and features were of the most liked features, along with the security it provides.

Cons

Some of the more techie staff, would like more access into the product and the info it can gather.

Michael E.

Great protection

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

Very easy to setup and administer, great protection and no spam since we moved over.

Pros

The ability to create rules to allow certain attachments from certain clients was a breakthrough.

Cons

No issues with the software or support!!

Jose R.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Spamfilter Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Overall I am satisfied with the service. If there is an issue, their support time will quickly handle it for you as promptly as possible. The longest wait I have had is 1 day on a minor issue. Of course they speed up your ticket based on the issue tier level you have.

Pros

I enjoy that I am able to easily manage all users of the spamfilter service on a simple UI. The problem with other companies offereing similar service at a price range similar to hornet security was all the clicking and navigating you would have to do to manage different accounts and users. On hornet security it really is all in one place.

Cons

I don't like how I have to run shockwave flash when logging inside fo the software. An annoyance really.

Stephen olawale J.
Industry: Construction

PERFECT EMAIL SPAM FILTER SERVICES

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Pros

we have a marketing section at our art gallery section, where we sell building art works and receive lot of junk emails, i searched for a perfect spam filter, i was lucky to get a free trial, that secures our emails from junks and spam messages, the software gives quarantine report, its has a perfect spam feature in can recommend for others.

Cons

the user interface should be upgraded, though am still learning how to maximize the full potential of this software

Industry: Medical Devices

This is great!

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Pros

I work at a company that handles medical supplies and there are a lot of spam that you can get within that industry and we use this software and we don't have a problem with the spam emails at all.

Cons

I don't know if there would be any cons to this software. We don't have any problems with this service.

Stewart P.

Good spam filter.

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Lots of cool features and reports.

Pros

With this product you get quarantine reports can to be sent at a maximum of 24 per day which is more than ample.

Cons

The older version of Hornet Securities has a old style user control panel which is programmed using Flash.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10