Showing 64 reviews of 53

CoachAccountable

Coaching management platform for professional coaches.

Showing 64 reviews of 53
Phillip N.

Easy, customizable, powerful

Reviewed on 2020/09/06

CoachAccountable has a feature so solve every coaching need I have. So I stopped looking for a way to manage my clients and instead started coaching.

Pros

I'm still fairly new to online coaching and feel like CA is the perfect platform to get started on. Every user gets plenty of sample content to quickly understand what each feature does and can do for each unique coach. The more I learn about the platform and this powerful software the more existing it gets coaching. I feel so blessed to have CA as my main, and only, tool to organised EVERYTHING regarding our engagement. With flawless integration with Stripe and Zoom I seriously don't need anything else. Well, I still need to edit photos and videos on my own. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Team are there to help with pretty much anything else I ask from them.

Cons

Now that it's the same price for Team accounts and Basic accounts I don't have anything else to wish for. This makes it perfect for my partner and I to get started together, but with different accounts to more easily share important content but separate client details and communication.

Bonnie K.

LOVE THE LOGIC, BUT NEED UX/UI IMPROVEMENT

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

Overall is pretty good. Just feel uncomfortable having to hear client's complain about the way the site looks and its navigation challenges.

Pros

I love that the customer service is top notch. They will call you and walk you through every bit and clarify any confusion. They will made quick changes to the platform if it seems there is a need. They were coaches from what I remember so they understand what coaches needed most. This included, automatic email drip campaigns, reminders sent to clients (both email and text options), agreement creations, file library, etc. There is so much for such an affordable price!

Cons

The ONLY thing that is a frustrating experience is the UI/UX. The feel of it is pretty outdated in my opinion. It reminds me of the early 2010's. For instance, if you look at other platforms that focus on one product (i.e. online video platforms), it is very sleek and clean. This system is very overwhelming for most of my clients, so much so that I had to create a separate tutorial video to help them.

Response from CoachAccountable

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for your thorough feedback. Happy to hear that you've found CoachAccountable a great improvement over Kajabi functionality-wise.

Thanks also for the thoughts on our UX/UI. We're always open to tweaks, including to how the app looks, so would love to see any further suggestions on that!

As for the system being complex, I took a look in your account and saw that you've got EVERY tab on for your clients. We recommend turning off any tabs you don't use often, so that the interface is more sleek and streamlined for them.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Heleen W.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Can't offer the best coaching services without CA

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

My overall experience is of almost dreamlike quality. I had never expected that there would be professional Coach-support out there that A) adds real value to my coaching practice that pays back and B) really feels like having a true and dedicated support team at my disposal almost 24/7 (they seem - within reasonable expectations - to ALWAYS be available to help out, support and answer questions.)

Pros

The CoachAccountable portal, that I sign all my clients onto, helps me organize the overall coaching journey and structure each coaching session in a highly professional and smooth way.
I add much more and higher value to my clients' experiences because of it.
Their Customer Support is of A+ level -- they are extremely knowledgeable, they know to answer your questions in such an easy way that I honestly don't even understand why I had the question in the first place.

Cons

At first I thought it was pricy, as the monthly fee increases when you coach more people -- opposed the fixed monthly relatively low fee that the other software provider charged that I used prior. However, CA saves me so much time and has me add so much more value to my clients' coaching experience that it is well regarded cheaper than the cheapest competitor out there.

Response from CoachAccountable

Heleen, thank you for this lovely review! So happy that the system allows you to deliver great coaching and make your life easier.

Glad to hear it's user-friendly and that our support team feels like a part of your own team, too.

Cheers!

Jennifer V.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Perfect for relational coaches who like to stay organized

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

This software changed my whole coaching business for the better and is now part of the selling point I give new clients. They love the session notes, shared files, action items...I haven't tried courses, but that is next for me. Thanks, CoachAccountable!

Pros

It helps me see who I am working with, where they are in processes, and automate aspects of my business like offers and purchasing packages and reminding clients of appointments and action items. I also love the worksheet function and the way everything clients submit can copy to my email and I can respond from my phone to their journal or question, but it still stays in the system.

Cons

There was a little bit of a learning curve setting up engagements, offerings, agreements, etc. but now that I have it, it's very functional. The tech support and customer support is personal and responsive and incredible, so even if I struggled with something in implementation, the staff responded personally and quickly. There are also good tutorials, but it is important to watch them. It has enough complexities you do need to give yourself time to learn, but the support is great and it's still worth it.

Incredible All In One Coaching Software

Reviewed on 2019/02/16

This was my first experience with a white label coaching software solution and they blow me away. I love the webinars they started doing too.

Pros

I love that everything is all in one and my clients get a white label portal. Billing, scheduling, notes, journals, and so much more. I love the personality of the developers too, it's laid back but great product.

Cons

If I could change one thing it would be that the billing is paying per client which makes sense, but if you have a client go away for a month or so and can't do work together, then you are paying for non users and if you use the offers for lead generation you need pay CRM fees for each lead. I wish there was some hybrid of these customers you don't need to pay for vs these you do. In all honesty though, the software is so great, I don't even mind that much.

Response from JPL Consulting

Thanks so much for your review!
Just so you know, you CAN deactivate clients with just a couple clicks - then reactivate them when they're active again, so they don't contribute to your billing $.

We also don't have any CRM fees - you'll just deactivate anyone who doesn't become active from a prospective call, and you won't be billed for that person either. More here:

Lucy M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

The software I always recommend to other coaches

Reviewed on 2019/07/05

I wanted to make it easier and quicker to work with clients, and cut down my administrative time. That has definitely happened, and I appreciate all the thought that went into making CA nifty to use. They keep coming up with good news ideas, too.

Pros

Both the software and the staff are very user-friendly. I looked at a number of options before choosing CoachAccountable. All were more difficult to use, wildly expensive, or both. Then I found CoachAccountable and fell in love immediately with their sense of humor and delight in making things work just right. I have a background managing IT systems and it's important to me to have a good system to use. My clients are very happy with CA.

Cons

They don't always agree with my ideas for improvements! But that's OK.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thanks Lucy! We do always appreciate your suggestions for making the product better, even if not all of them fit for the larger segment of our coaches. We love how you're always open to making suggestions and your commitment to coaching!

Damon S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Wow! This software enables life transformation and...

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

I am building my coaching business exclusively on this software platform. The ability to brand it as your own really makes it look like I built the software which brings enormous credibility to my business. Most importantly... When my clients are using it their lives change (including my own because of the nifty self coaching option).

Pros

Everything. I built my entire coaching business on this software... Scheduling, billing, accounting, course creation and automation, and accountability tracking for my clients. Customer support is incredible. Most importantly, my clients love it and their lives are being transformed with it.

Cons

I love everything about it. Like any software there are minor annoyances but none are worthy of listing here.

Response from JPL Consulting

Damon, thank you so much for this review! You've helped develop us, too, as you make suggestions for CA based on your experience. Here's to your people and the difference you make!

Corinna K.

Outstanding Solution & Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

My personal winner for all the things I looked for: one place for all my customer records, interactio, billing, and progress tracking. The platform covers all my most pressing needs.

The few needs it does not yet cover, it most certainly will include soon, because CoachAccountable is quick to listen to customers and fast to respond.

Since I started using the platform in Q4/2018, it has already added new features and made improvements. One remarkable example is my request for ICF report generation, which representative added shortly after I voiced the request.

Pros

- Great features, intuitive interface
- Best client interaction and progress tracking
- Visually appealing
- Customizable in very little time with white-labeling
- Outstanding customer service
- A one-stop-shop

Cons

I am still longing for a link to Hubspot or some other way to integrate with CRM and handle contacts that are not customers. Since the active contacts count into the monthly fee, I have to deactivate a contact for the time they are not active customers.

Response from CoachAccountable

Corinna, what a great review! Thanks for the feedback, and we're proud to say that report we built after your request has proved invaluable to dozens of coaches since then.

Sue L.

Coach Accountable takes coaching to a whole new level!

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

Coach Accountable is an awesome company. Always available, super responsive, enormously helpful, it took me some time to realize this incredible support is completely free and they genuinely care about your success. Whether designing a new coaching program or creating the best experience you can for clients, they are available with advice, suggestions and hands on help. They are the only software company I have met who not only know their software but also know how it can be used for maximum benefit to your business.

Pros

It's very intuitive and easy to use and reminds me of the genius of Apple.

Cons

It can do so much, it takes a little time to explore the best way to use it. That said, the functionality takes coaching to a whole new level so it's well worth the time.

Response from JPL Consulting

Sue, thank you so much! We always love helping out :)

Cynthia C.

A Game Changer for Client Interface

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

Pros

This software has allowed me to be more engaged with clients between sessions. It made scheduling simple and has provided tools that help me take results that seemed intangible in the past and show them with tangible metrics and outcomes.

Cons

The first time I tried it I think my practice was too small. I didn’t appreciate the features. Now that my practice has grown significantly I see the value in every feature. It’s an excellent addition to my practice. I can’t even think of something to say that I’d change.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thanks so much, Cynthia. We're honored to help you and your clients reach those previously-intangible results!

Carla R.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

If you are a Coach...You must check this out

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

I am new to this software, but not new to coaching software or coaching. I am thrilled to have found CoachAccountable. It is helping me to add value and wow to my coaching clients and programs while adding systems and automation that free me up coach and lead my business.

Pros

New design
Well thought out functionality

Cons

Can't think of anything...I guess that says a lot. :)

Response from JPL Consulting

Carla, thank you so much for the review! We look forward to helping you develop mastery of CoachAccountable and wow clients even further.

Michelle H.

Thoughtfully designed / Excellent product

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Pros

This product is truly designed with the coach and coachee in mind. Customer service was outstanding.

Cons

At some point the design structure changed, and I had a hard time navigating it after that. That was my own fault, though. I should have devoted a little more time to get used to it. I think it's intuitive. I just had a hard time switching.

Response from CoachAccountable

Hi Michelle, thanks for the feedback on 2017's overhaul. We do still have a few users who preferred the Version 2 look, so we made the switchover optional for that reason. If you decide to return and want help either reverting back to V2 or quickly learning the V3 layout, just reach out and we'll be happy to hop on with you. Cheers!

Josh D.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great software to elevate your coaching business

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Overall, Coach Accountable helps you maximize your coaching relationships by saving you so much time on administrative work.

Pros

Coach Accountable provides an excellent software and acts as a virtual office manager so you focus on what really matters--which is coaching people and leading them to their best selves.

Cons

So far, there have been only a few glitches where communications did not go through to clients. The software does take some time to learn, and even after a few months, I know I still have fully utilized its features.

Heather R.

Complicated coaching

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

I was a client so my coach used this as a way to store and send information from our sessions as well to sign agreements
as a client that process was okay

Pros

Good way to store coaching videos for clients and self
A decent platform for on boarding coaching clients

Cons

Expensive for what i experienced. As a coaching client I found it hard to navigate or export videos to my own computer.

Response from CoachAccountable

Hi Heather, I'm a bit surprised to see a review from you!

We generally get our reviews from coaches (our direct customers), rather than from their clients. When you mention it was expensive for what you experienced, I think that might be more a reflection of what you paid your coach (because you wouldn't have paid for CoachAccountable).

I notice your use of our platform was over 3 years ago. We've since released Version 3 and made numerous improvements--it's quite different from when you last were in!

You report having used the product for 6-12 months, but it looks like you only logged in on 3 separate occasions.

Finally, thanks for your mention of signing agreements being an okay process, but that actually wasn't a feature CA had until earlier this year. Perhaps you are thinking of some other platform?

Either way, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Sorry CA of 2016 doesn't seem so great in hindsight, but perhaps CA in 2019 would be worth revisiting!

Brad S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Easy to Use. Easy to keep clients organized.

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

I don't know what I would do without CoachAccountable to help me manage large client groups like the one I am managing. It's great to be able to document coaching interactions and assign tools using both my laptop or my phone when I'm mobile. Also, the automated reports are awesome so that I can keep my primary client up to speed on progress without having to spend any time building reporting features.

Pros

I love this software as it helps me manage a client relationship where sales people are funneling in and out of the program as they progress. It is great to keep the tools and resources all in one place organized in one place so I can keep track of dozens of clients. I also appreciate the ability to create specific tools that I can assign and distribute to various clients as needs arise.

Cons

It is a challenge rebuild tools within the CA tools to accomplish what I want to do. I have many of the tools I like to use automated in other tools. I would like to ramp up time to build the tools to automate the coaching to be a little quicker.

Response from CoachAccountable

Hi Brad, so happy we're able to help you facilitate your large coaching groups and keep clients updated with reporting. Thanks for the review!

Jane W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

CoachAccountable from the lense of a coach

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

CoachAccountable is actually very easy to use; however at initial moment it did seem a challenge--that had more to do with me vs. CA...The Service and Support was AWESOME! The tutorials are great and questions are answered quickly. Great Customer Service!
CoachAccountable allows me to actually hold my clients accountable and measure results....something that my clients say they want because they want to play a bigger better or newer game! CoachAccountable shows you and your client the entire picture of your coaching partnership and allows the doors of communication to open around success and areas of challenge. It gives you and your client data to show what is moving them forward or holding them back from accomplishing their goals.

Pros

After keeping paper files on clients and sending numerous things via email, I set out to find a platform that as a coach I could utilize for myself as hoping it could have benefits for my clients use too. I found it in CoachAccountable. At a very reasonable investment I am able to have all my clients in one place and communicate with them before, during and after sessions. The features are great: Session Notes, Action Items, Metric to measure success in areas important to the client, File share, Whiteboard, I could go on. It has saved me time and my clients report that it shines the light down on what they are following through on and where they are falling short on What they want to achieve. CoachAccountable is not just for the coach I have clients set up actions, set up metrics and this is a great benefit to them. I recently used it for Group Coaching and with 2 groups going it was great to have the venue to work with the group and them with me via CoachAccountable. It has a course feature which I am starting to use and I see great benefits of that for coaching clients who want or need some development areas on their own time! I looked on line for over a month and CA was the only system I could find where two way communication and involvement from the coach and the coachee was so robust. I'd recommend CoachAccountable

Cons

Although the metric area is great and actually after looking around CA was the only one I could find with this feature however would like it a few more options on how to display and measure things important to my client. Another great feature is setting up worksheets for clients would only like a few more options on the content features(fonts, colors, etc.)

Response from JPL Consulting

Thanks, Jane! We love seeing your groups grow using CA.

Chad G.

Get Your Coaching Practice Going

Reviewed on 2020/03/29

With CoachAccountable I can manage my clients, handle billing, schedule meetings, integrate my calendar, and most importantly provide an interactive coaching experience for my clients. The price point and the value beats anything else that is available online. I have tried multiple platforms for Coaching Online and CoachAccountable is the best on both price and features.

In addition to having a great tool to help me run my coaching business, CoachAccountable has a great user community. The team at CoachAccountable are prompt and polite. You can tell that you are dealing with someone who cares about their customer experience. A great product and great service.

Pros

The software is customizable it allows you to apply your own branding. Having a tool like Coach Accountable simplifies customer signup and presents a great forward facing user experience. The tool is incredibly feature rich and would be flexible to anyone who has a Coaching or Group Coaching Program.

Cons

The formatting on form creation is a little clunky. This doesn't cause any actual issue and only takes a few moments to figure out.

Response from CoachAccountable

Chad, thank you for the ringing endorsement. We're delighted that our commitment to what we do shows through, and that we can help you do your transformational work.

Courtney S.

Covers all the bases with fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

It has been very very good. The owner himself has answered all our customer service question directly and is very open to suggestions.
Mainly, the software covers everything we would want it to do. it's like a cockpit for a coach.

Pros

It accomplishes everything I'm looking for in coaching support software and yet there are lots of other features that I don't take advantage of.
Just about everything is customizable to my needs.
Customer service is fantastic. The company is very very responsive to client needs and desires.

Cons

Not much. Sometimes the formatting of info on a page is not quite as slick or tight as I would like. I don't like having to log back in every day. lol

Response from CoachAccountable

"Cockpit for a coach", we love that! Thanks for the great review, Courtney, and we always love to hear from you.

David F.

Supercharge your coaching

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

It has benefited my coaching practice in many ways! A wonderful addition to my coaching toolbox.

Pros

Helps me stay organized, benefits my clients. Provides history of all of our coaching. Love Courses.

Cons

Could be more playful and intuitive. It is a bit linear and boxy. It feels more left brain, logical, analytical, and objective. Wish it were easier for clients to upload files and create videos inside the platform- drag and drop. Some of the features never get used by my clients.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thanks for the feedback, David. Our founder John has a background in math, so that left-brain feel makes sense! We'll take that into consideration for upcoming facelifts.

Happy you've overall found it able to supercharge your business!

Claire S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

A Great Resource for Coaches

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

When I started coaching, I was looking for software that would support the ideas I had for my coaching practice. I found CoachAccountable and it was perfect for my needs. My clients also liked it. It was easy to use. The guide was easy to understand. The support was quick and helpful. They are very responsive to the needs of clients and continually look for ways to improve. Moreover, this is a company with a high ethic.

Pros

Some of my favorite aspects of CoachAccountable are the ability to drip content to my clients, automating the delivery of the worksheets and the reminders for sessions and completing tasks. I can see at a glance what is happening with a client.

Cons

I can't think of any CoachAccountable con at this time.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thank you so much, Claire! We're flattered by and grateful for your opinion of us here at CoachAccountable.

Laura B.

Does it all!

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

CoachAccountable solves the problem of streamlining the "admin" part of our coaching. We don't have to re-think what needs to happen when we bring on a new client. Once set up, it does all the thinking for you.

Pros

We love a number of things about CoachAccountable. Ease of use. SUPER easy to set up. Outstanding Customer Support! Notifications that are sent to the clients. Makes communication with the client a breeze.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thanks Laura and Richard - very happy to have helped automate your coaching. We always love the funny comments you two send over, too!