CoachAccountable Reviews

CoachAccountable

Coaching management platform for professional coaches.

5/5 (31 reviews)
Karie W.

I prayed for something like this!

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

I would rate my experience as a 10. I've already suggested this to my other coaching colleagues. This software really has something for every kind of coach.

One of my FAVORITE highlights is I can create and automate different avenues to onboard a potential client. For example, I created an offer, posted the link to my Instagram, and two people clicked the linked. They scheduled the call, filled out the pre-questionnaire and PAID UPFRONT. All of that was automated through CoachAccountable once I set up the offer. Now both people are interested in full coaching packages.

I honestly cannot say enough about CoachAccountable. If you're a coach and you're ready to take your business to the next level, get this software!!!

Pros

As a new coach, I quickly became frustrated with the behind-the-scenes task of my business. Emails and keeping up with several Google docs were no longer working. I found other software options but they were either too expensive, not comprehensive, not easy to use, or really ugly to look at. My background is in design so I must say I have a bias to the last one.

I literally PRAYED one night, yes it was that bad, to find a software that can do "all the things". After some serious online searching, I finally found CoachAccountable. Here are my favorite features: Book sessions, send emails, automatically bill clients, assign action items, create forms, create a course, set up different offerings (paid and free), journal section for clients that can be hidden from the coach, the many different calendars you can create (such as weekly coaching, discovery calls, etc.) and the whiteboard section for the coach and client to both share notes.

AND... they were nice enough to include some pre-created worksheet templates. Such as a pre-session questionnaire, end-of-the-month check-in, and a few others. That was a GAME CHANGER! I found it to be extremely thoughtful. Whoever created​ this software really knows the behind-the-scenes work that coaches have to do.

One last thing, the software is completely brandable so that you can add your own colors and logo. It literally looks like an extension of my website. I GREATLY appreciate that!

Cons

The only "con" I had was when you create an offer, free or paid, and someone signs up they get added as a client. This then makes your client count increase and your monthly payment increase. I was able to work around that by "deactivating" the client after the call and before the next billing cycle.

However, I no longer consider this a con because when the client eventually signs-up, they're already in the system. All I have to do is reactivate them.

Expect some kind of learning curve. It's not the biggest but that would be relative to the user. You just need to get in there and play around and read the blog. There's a lot of good information on the blog. I would suggest signing up before there's an emergency so you have enough time to get set up the back-end for future clients.

Response from JPL Consulting

Hi Karie,

Wow, what an awesome review! We are honored that you say we've helped you get the answer to one of your prayers, and helped you build your business.

Cheers!

Jane W.

CoachAccountable from the lense of a coach

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

CoachAccountable is actually very easy to use; however at initial moment it did seem a challenge--that had more to do with me vs. CA...The Service and Support was AWESOME! The tutorials are great and questions are answered quickly. Great Customer Service!
CoachAccountable allows me to actually hold my clients accountable and measure results....something that my clients say they want because they want to play a bigger better or newer game! CoachAccountable shows you and your client the entire picture of your coaching partnership and allows the doors of communication to open around success and areas of challenge. It gives you and your client data to show what is moving them forward or holding them back from accomplishing their goals.

Pros

After keeping paper files on clients and sending numerous things via email, I set out to find a platform that as a coach I could utilize for myself as hoping it could have benefits for my clients use too. I found it in CoachAccountable. At a very reasonable investment I am able to have all my clients in one place and communicate with them before, during and after sessions. The features are great: Session Notes, Action Items, Metric to measure success in areas important to the client, File share, Whiteboard, I could go on. It has saved me time and my clients report that it shines the light down on what they are following through on and where they are falling short on What they want to achieve. CoachAccountable is not just for the coach I have clients set up actions, set up metrics and this is a great benefit to them. I recently used it for Group Coaching and with 2 groups going it was great to have the venue to work with the group and them with me via CoachAccountable. It has a course feature which I am starting to use and I see great benefits of that for coaching clients who want or need some development areas on their own time! I looked on line for over a month and CA was the only system I could find where two way communication and involvement from the coach and the coachee was so robust. I'd recommend CoachAccountable

Cons

Although the metric area is great and actually after looking around CA was the only one I could find with this feature however would like it a few more options on how to display and measure things important to my client. Another great feature is setting up worksheets for clients would only like a few more options on the content features(fonts, colors, etc.)

Response from JPL Consulting

Thanks, Jane! We love seeing your groups grow using CA.

Jennie R.

From Paper to Paperless

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

I come from a back ground in the medical and dental fields and so being able to create the same integral systems into my nutrition business that keep everyone organized and that make the client feel that they are being taken care of with the utmost importance is critical to me (and to our referrals!).

Pros

I love how the cost of the program shifts with the changes in my business. Some months are busier than others and it's nice to know they've got your back when there are slower months and you don't have as many users. I also LOOOOOOOOOVE how the creator molds this software to the business owners needs. He asks for our feedback, listens, and creates solutions ALL THE TIME!

Cons

When you go to export the entire clients file to pdf, it doesn't include the actual files you sent them in that pdf, it just has a place holder and says that you had a file here at one time. This is my only con for the software. But I've always been OCD about double filing and making copies of everything for myself so it's never been a real issue for me.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thanks Jennie! And, come to think of it, that's a cool idea, being able to export the uploaded files for a given client in addition to their record of all happenings as an HTML file.

I've built and just released that very thing: when you click the download export button for a given client, you'll now see in the bottom right corner a new button labeled "Download files...".

Clicking this lets you get 'em all as a single zip file, organized by the same folder structure, filtered by date range of interest, and you can choose to include or exclude based on who uploaded it (you or client).

A fine addition, I think... I hope you dig and thanks for the suggestion! :)
- John

A fantastic all in one coaching business package and client portal

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

I researched many different programs designed for coaching businesses and CoachAccountable stood out for all the amazing features it offers... it is unmatched. Plus I love that the designer of the software and business owner is a coach and hands on operator of the business. He is very accessible, provides excellent help as does his team mate, and is constantly developing new useful features.

Pros

I love the resources it provides to clients with the course options, metrics and accountability trackers, scheduling feature and more. I greatly value being able to scroll through my active clients and see in an instant where they are at with their goals and actions, and check on who needs to be scheduled. I value being able to schedule emails in advance so I can drip feed messaging to my clients over the week and month - in as close to automated fashion as possible. And did I mention the automated billing system? Money just flows into my bank account since adopting Coach Accountable.

Cons

I need to bill in two currencies and it currently will only support billing in one currency - so as a work around I have two accounts one for each currency. I will say they were amazing at helping me get the second account set up and clients migrated over. They also tweaked the portal so I can easily flip between the two accounts. I look forward to two currencies being supported and in the meantime the work around is working fine.

Response from CoachAccountable

"Money just flows into my bank account since adopting Coach Accountable" - what better review could we ask for!

As of this writing, we're proud to say our entire team has experience as coaches (and of course being coached). There's a good chance any support ticket answer will come with a good dose of that perspective, too.

Glenn O.

BEST Coaching Software on the market!

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Before CA, I was communicating through various channels with my clients and we got lost between different emails addresses, SMS, WhatsApp, messenger. Sharing google drive files but never knowing if they have received it and viewed it.

Now with CA, we use the platform and web app to bundle our communication and we are never lost. File and worksheet sharing is a breeze and the best thing is the client and I always have a clear view on where we are at and where we are going!

LOVE IT! As it keeps on getting better and better!

Keep up the AMAZING work!

Warm regards

Happy customer

Pros

Versatility.... I was looking for an all-in-one solution and I have found it in Coach Accountable! I have looked at over 15+ softwares but CA came out way above the rest!

The best of the 10+ features for me is the ability to create actions, with specific deadlines and reminders. This makes sure your clients will do what you agreed he/she would do.

Also the file/worksheet features really makes everything so much easier and organised.

Cons

Learning curve,..... because it is so versatile there is a somewhat learning curve. Most features are pretty easy but for instance, the Metric feature needs a bit more time to be fully able to make the most out of it!

All of this is countered by:
- a very extensive blog with a detailed explanation of the specific features.
- AMAZING customer service by the representatives. Responsiveness is unseen fast and their helpfulness is out of this world.
- very helpful and interactive monthly customer webinars where the representatives really listen to your feedback and use it to improve CA!

Jason J.

This App is a Game Changer for the Coaching Business

Reviewed on 2018/11/30
Review Source

Pros

Coach Accountable has made my group and individual coaching more effective, given me a platform to create predictable reoccurring income and freed up up my time and mental bandwidth to both be a great coach that provides a high touch experience while giving me more time to grow the business.

My clients entire coaching experience is kept neatly and automatically organized inside Coach Accountable. It is designed so well that my clients find it easy to learn and use. The coaching is more effective because we have data they keep from their tracked activities instead of working with what they can remember or how they feel.

I consider Coach Accountable a business partner as it has allowed me to provide a leap in value over other services and makes my services more appealing to Millennials who expect good technology to support the experience. If you want me to go on and on just give me a call. Coach Accountable is a game changer for the coaching industry.
Satellite

Cons

I have had to find some work arounds for the way I want to deliver content. That said the Coach Accountable support team was fantastic in helping me think about delivery in new ways and create a better a solution.

John K.

Power up your practice, be even more professional and save time?

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

I am a fan and been using CA since it launched. 7 years ago it solved my problems of easily tracking clients and following up with them and making appointments and keeping detailed notes, worksheets and metrics. Since then, CA has brought in groups (for group coaching and live training), courses (which mean I can offer self-serve coaching easily and give clients a structure that they follow at their pace).
It has a billing system, offerings that new clients can sign up for on your own website.
Whatever way you coach, counsel, mentor or teach, CA can easily be adapted to help you save time whilst raising your game.
The responsiveness of the developer is just awesome - adding useful tweaks and not allowing the platform to bloat excessively. Customer service and attentiveness is bar none.

Pros

CA does everything I need (and more) to run a successful and thriving coaching and training practice. It saves me many hours of precious time with auto-follow-up, courses, client tracking, self-service for clients, and lets me truly flip the classroom for training groups.

Cons

I'd like it to have a CRM for pre-sales and email marketing, and be my marketing (content) website too - then I'll only need CA and nothing else.

Response from CoachAccountable

John, your suggestions and questions have been instrumental in helping CoachAccountable become what it is today. Thrilled to find CA is still powering your practice so strongly!

Shannon C.

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

This software gives me the confidence to do my job as a coach. It's not just beneficial to my clients, but it helps keep me organized and focused as well.

Pros

This is the first product that has actually exceeded my expectations! This coaching software has everything that I need for my clients and more. The coach dashboard is laid out beautifully where I can see everything that's going on with each of my clients. From metrics and action steps to a client journal and whiteboards, this software is the full package. Just when I've seen everything that it offers, the designer introduces something new or I stumble upon something I haven't seen before. Customer service is first rate and from the moment I signed up, I felt like I was part of a community. The overall product quality is excellent and the per client pricing puts everyone on the same playing field, from new coaches with just a few clients to more established coaches with 50-100 clients. I appreciate all of the thought that was put into creating this wonderful software.

Cons

I think the perfect addition would be a set of written or video tutorials that walk you through how to set everything up. The software is easy enough to understand, but when I started, I found myself reaching out to customer support to help me understand some of the functionality. I definitely got all of my questions answered, but I'd still like to be able to search a database for the answers myself, especially when chat is closed.

Response from JPL Consulting

Shannon, video tutorials are a great suggestion. We've definitely expanded the help center with videos since your review, and we're creating more training materials right now actually. Looking forward to your feedback on those!

Incredible All In One Coaching Software

Reviewed on 2019/02/16

This was my first experience with a white label coaching software solution and they blow me away. I love the webinars they started doing too.

Pros

I love that everything is all in one and my clients get a white label portal. Billing, scheduling, notes, journals, and so much more. I love the personality of the developers too, it's laid back but great product.

Cons

If I could change one thing it would be that the billing is paying per client which makes sense, but if you have a client go away for a month or so and can't do work together, then you are paying for non users and if you use the offers for lead generation you need pay CRM fees for each lead. I wish there was some hybrid of these customers you don't need to pay for vs these you do. In all honesty though, the software is so great, I don't even mind that much.

Response from JPL Consulting

Thanks so much for your review!
Just so you know, you CAN deactivate clients with just a couple clicks - then reactivate them when they're active again, so they don't contribute to your billing $.

We also don't have any CRM fees - you'll just deactivate anyone who doesn't become active from a prospective call, and you won't be billed for that person either. More here:

Drew B.

Best kept secret in the coaching world

Reviewed on 2018/11/10

CoachAccountable has made my online coaching business both POSSIBLE and POWERFUL. I love this software, the team behind it, and the work it enables me to do. Highly recommended.

Pros

CoachAccountable saves me hundreds of hours, thousands of dollars, and it even makes coaching FUN! This software is my 24/7 personal secretary, accomplishing all of the administrative work behind the scenes, just the way I like it. CoachAccountable frees me up to focus on what I care about the most: relationships with clients and THEIR success. And as a bonus, CA's customer support is the best I've ever experienced.

Cons

When designing and writing worksheets, messages, and other communication material, the software can be finnicky. There have been times when I had to abandon a worksheet and start over because the code got messed up.

Response from JPL Consulting

Drew, thanks so much! We love that CA has freed you up to be great with your people, rather than bogged down in paperwork. We invite you to reach out next time you're stuck on a Worksheet. See ya round!

Courtney S.

Covers all the bases with fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

It has been very very good. The owner himself has answered all our customer service question directly and is very open to suggestions.
Mainly, the software covers everything we would want it to do. it's like a cockpit for a coach.

Pros

It accomplishes everything I'm looking for in coaching support software and yet there are lots of other features that I don't take advantage of.
Just about everything is customizable to my needs.
Customer service is fantastic. The company is very very responsive to client needs and desires.

Cons

Not much. Sometimes the formatting of info on a page is not quite as slick or tight as I would like. I don't like having to log back in every day. lol

Response from CoachAccountable

"Cockpit for a coach", we love that! Thanks for the great review, Courtney, and we always love to hear from you.

Ash B.

This makes your Program better!

Reviewed on 2019/05/05

Simply Awesome!
I have a team of 4 Coaches and I have built my whole Coaching program featured around the Coach Accountable platform. My needs were complex, but seemed pretty easy to set up with CA.

Support is phenomenal - I would specially like to thanks the support team, the team spent hours reviewing my setup, following up with suggestions and we also had multiple meetings scheduled to help me get started.

I was quite nervous to migrate from the solo to the Team edition and requested the support team to be on a call with me while I bite the bullet. The migration was super seamless and no issues reported at all.

Bottomline: I cannot think of how someone can run a successful Coaching business without using Coach Accountable.

Pros

Feature Packed
Awesome documentation
Can handle complex business scenarios
Team edition is really robust
Stable application
Wonderful personalised support
My clients love it!
Pretty much everything that a Coach or a Coaching organizaton needs

Cons

Can't think of any, the app pretty much does everything that it needs to. That said, will take this opportunity to recommend a few feature requests:
- G Suite Integration, especially with Drive for its Files feature
- SSO capabilities with other apps
- Templates for Whiteboards

Response from JPL Consulting

Thanks, Ash, you rock!

We've noted your feature requests; thanks as always for your input.

Damon S.

Wow! This software enables life transformation and...

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

I am building my coaching business exclusively on this software platform. The ability to brand it as your own really makes it look like I built the software which brings enormous credibility to my business. Most importantly... When my clients are using it their lives change (including my own because of the nifty self coaching option).

Pros

Everything. I built my entire coaching business on this software... Scheduling, billing, accounting, course creation and automation, and accountability tracking for my clients. Customer support is incredible. Most importantly, my clients love it and their lives are being transformed with it.

Cons

I love everything about it. Like any software there are minor annoyances but none are worthy of listing here.

Response from JPL Consulting

Damon, thank you so much for this review! You've helped develop us, too, as you make suggestions for CA based on your experience. Here's to your people and the difference you make!

Glad I chose this software for my programs.

Used Weekly for 1+ year

Described above.

Pros

I did a lot of research to find an appropriate, easy-to-use software for my group programs. It was challenging to find an interface that could accommodate large group courses without sacrificing functionality. Companies like Teachable or Kajabi were limited in flexibility and functions compared to CoachAccountable.
CA allowed me to automate a lot of my coursework, and be more responsive and engaged with each of my clients. The programmer and his staff are really committed to this software and readily available when you have questions or concerns. I have recommended it to others who are interested in this sort of interface for working with others.

Cons

Costs are not as amenable to people who are only running group programs. When you have 50 people in a group, who pay a lower fee than individual coaching clients rates, the costs to use CA can increase dramatically. In any case, the costs for group only programs were still workable and worthwhile.

Response from CoachAccountable

Glad you're able to automate coursework and give better service to your clients!

Regarding pricing, at 49 people you're looking at just *$5 per client per month*. And the full-service software you get for that means you can choose to coach some of those people individually, with NO EXTRA COST! So far, the flexibility and simple pricing structure usually work pretty well for most people. Glad you've found the cost workable overall!

Scott G.

Simply The Best

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

We use CA to communicate with clients, set meetings, invoice them, deliver content, host a library of past content we do a lot with it. Normally this would take forever to learn and be insanely expensive. Instead, we've had an incredible experience. They are THE best.

Pros

I cannot imagine running our coaching program without CoachAccountable. From their truly world-class support to their diverse functionality, there is no limit to what you can do with this program.

Cons

I can't change my clients emails for them.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thanks, Scott! We're delighted to have Consolidated Coaching with us.

Yep, for the sake of client privacy and account integrity, coaches can't change a client's email address, but we're always happy to reach out to the client and get official approval before changing it.

We've been fortunate enough to have met some of the Consolidated Coaching team in person, and look forward to many more years with you!

Samia R.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Customer service is awesome. They have been totally open to suggestions and have made improvements based on our suggestions. It does require a lot of set up, but once that is completed the system runs very effectively. I would recommend the software as it's been a game changer for my coaching business. Thank you!!

Pros

communication with clients is great. CA gives us the ability to check on our clients daily.

Cons

Charge per person. I coach for a large company and have to navigate how many people I have because there is no ceiling on the charge.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thanks so much, Samia! Happy CoachAccountable has been a game changer for you.

Makisha B.

Great system!

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

It's been an amazing asset and help for my coaching business. It saves time, it makes me look great with my clients.

Pros

It's easy to track data and progress. It's got tools for 1:1 and group coaching, it's got a course development feature, invoicing set up and integration with stripe. I like that it's branded with my colors and look and that my clients find it easy to use. I like that I can automate my onboarding and client reminders.

Cons

I don't care for the navigation between the client pages and the account pages. I don't like the worksheets functionality. It's hard for me to use tables. I get a little confused about going from the master account to client accounts for courses, worksheets and files. I'd love the ability to create an assessment tool beyond the worksheet.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thank Makisha! Love to hear what other assessment tools you're looking to create - Worksheets probably already have the functionality you need, but maybe don't know about yet. We'll give you a call later today to discuss.

Laura W.

Coach Accountable works great for me1

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Coach Accountable has been great. It's not a coaching model (like my old software). It's more like a CRM that helps me manage my whole practice.

Pros

- white-labeling
- has all the functionality I need for a great price
- I always get help quickly when I ask for it
- ability to share files easily and build a library

Cons

- I wish there was an app
- there are functions I'm not using because I don't have the time to learn them.

Response from CoachAccountable

Hi Laura,
Happy to hear things are going well so far! CoachAccountable IS a web-based app, which can be installed as a shortcut on mobile devices (this is actually way better for your clients... more on that here: https://blog.coachaccountable.com/2019/06/why-there-is-no-coachaccountable-app-in-any-app-store-and-probably-never-will-be/)

And we'd be happy to help shortcut the learning curve to get you using other features you might want for your business. Just shoot us a message to schedule a time.

Corinna K.

Outstanding Solution & Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

My personal winner for all the things I looked for: one place for all my customer records, interactio, billing, and progress tracking. The platform covers all my most pressing needs.

The few needs it does not yet cover, it most certainly will include soon, because CoachAccountable is quick to listen to customers and fast to respond.

Since I started using the platform in Q4/2018, it has already added new features and made improvements. One remarkable example is my request for ICF report generation, which representative added shortly after I voiced the request.

Pros

- Great features, intuitive interface
- Best client interaction and progress tracking
- Visually appealing
- Customizable in very little time with white-labeling
- Outstanding customer service
- A one-stop-shop

Cons

I am still longing for a link to Hubspot or some other way to integrate with CRM and handle contacts that are not customers. Since the active contacts count into the monthly fee, I have to deactivate a contact for the time they are not active customers.

Response from CoachAccountable

Corinna, what a great review! Thanks for the feedback, and we're proud to say that report we built after your request has proved invaluable to dozens of coaches since then.

Joel a A.

Useful Tool, worth the money

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Some of my clients Really appreciate the prep form while some don't use it. I have set Coach Accountable to send me a daily reminder to rate my efforts on the things I am working on. That daily reminder really helps me. I have a customized forms for my Stakeholder Centered Coaching clients tailored to the individual things each is working on.

Pros

I send a "prepare to talk with to me" form to all my clients for them to fill out before our scheduled coaching sessions. I also use the metrics with a few clients and for myself.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. I don't use all of the features.

Response from CoachAccountable

So happy to hear it's all going well, Joel. And especially love that you're finding the tool useful for your own development, too - a real win.

Shorombo M.

This is all you need!

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

I absolutely love this product. I am the kinda guy who has tried them all and gets turned off in seconds if certain software doesn't meet my standards within the first few minutes of trying it out. Coachaccountable is one of those rare cases that they overdelivered....big time! I was looking for an automated way to deliver rich and interactive content and was actually thinking of building something in an email automation environment when I came across Coachaccounable. Coachaccounable not only lets me do this but adds a ton of other features which you'll actually use! Furthermore, their support is nothing short of amazing. It is like having a straight connection to the source. Awesome. Stuff I recommends gets sometimes implemented in days.

I am a big fan!

Pros

Feature rich and features you'll actually use
Very shallow learning curve and excellent support
Forward thinking support
Customer AND coach orientend making the proces fun for both sides

Cons

No phone notifications and reminders in Europe

Response from CoachAccountable

Thanks Sho, for always offering suggestions and for being so enthusiastic about CoachAccountable. Happy we passed the 3-second Sho test, and here's to many more years of delighting your clients.

Laura B.

Does it all!

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

CoachAccountable solves the problem of streamlining the "admin" part of our coaching. We don't have to re-think what needs to happen when we bring on a new client. Once set up, it does all the thinking for you.

Pros

We love a number of things about CoachAccountable. Ease of use. SUPER easy to set up. Outstanding Customer Support! Notifications that are sent to the clients. Makes communication with the client a breeze.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like.

Response from CoachAccountable

Thanks Laura and Richard - very happy to have helped automate your coaching. We always love the funny comments you two send over, too!

Cristina marcano L.

Manage your coach activities

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Pros

He is an extraordinary administrator of activities for coaching sessions. It allows you to establish activities with customers and interact with them in real time. The information can be ordered by client and allows to have control of each one of the processes of advancement of the clients. It is friendly to be used by customers and allow them to have access to the information they generate on the platform.

Cons

Actually the system is very friendly and easy to use. It could suggest that you can customize the sheets of colors, font sizes, that would allow each client to condition their sheet with the appearance that is most appropriate to their tastes.

Response from JPL Consulting

Cristina, thanks for the suggestion! We're happy you like CoachAccountable, and we've counted your note as a vote in favor of developing that :)

Deauke R.

fabulous!

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Pros

Where do I even begin? I first picked it because it had a nicer look and feel to it for me compared to the competition. And the support staff is a pretty funny guy. Later, I discovered it went beyond my expectations. There is so many features that I am still learning about them, and on top of that, new ones keep coming out! I am coaching a group and you can have the group set up fun and challenging group goals, besides them setting up their individual goals. And let's not forget the customer service is above and beyond. I am excited to have found this team so early in their endeavors and to be part of their growth!

Cons

I honestly could not tell you anything I do not like about it so far.

Response from JPL Consulting

We love you Deauke! Glad our sense of humor is coming through :)

Sue L.

Coach Accountable takes coaching to a whole new level!

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

Coach Accountable is an awesome company. Always available, super responsive, enormously helpful, it took me some time to realize this incredible support is completely free and they genuinely care about your success. Whether designing a new coaching program or creating the best experience you can for clients, they are available with advice, suggestions and hands on help. They are the only software company I have met who not only know their software but also know how it can be used for maximum benefit to your business.

Pros

It's very intuitive and easy to use and reminds me of the genius of Apple.

Cons

It can do so much, it takes a little time to explore the best way to use it. That said, the functionality takes coaching to a whole new level so it's well worth the time.

Response from JPL Consulting

Sue, thank you so much! We always love helping out :)