AccuLynx

Aaron
Aaron

Why I love Acculynx

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

I have been with Acculynx for over four years at multiple companies and have brought this product to companies it works great

Pros

I like the software because it’s easy to use and keep track of my jobs.

Cons

Sometimes Bugs happen that make the software hard to use but does go away pretty quickly

Tony

It’s getting better and better!

Reviewed on 2021/11/19

I am a fan of AccuLynx and I appreciate their growth. I wish it happens faster though.

Pros

Very easy way to keep your organization organized and on task

Cons

A lot of new features are coming out but I feel it’s behind in the times with some technology that is used in other Crm’s.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Tony - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that AccuLynx keeps your team organized and focused. We are constantly working to improve our product and have had some awesome releases this year with custom workflows, the mobile camera app, and the financial worksheet. 2022 will have even more updates so continue to stay tuned for that!

Jeffery

Reviewed on 2021/07/03

I am not pleased with acculynx in one bit. It works decent on a computer but as a traveling salesman going door to door I really carry my computer with me as I’m knocking

Pros

The app manages all your documents and pictures and client Info in one place which is nice

Cons

The app is slow. Do you why is horrible. And the message board on the app is the absolute worst thing I’ve ever had to deal with in my entire life. Trying to tag the right people becomes tedious and very annoying. I really don’t like how when someone puts a new message on my messages it shows me the original message then when I click on that message it doesn’t take me to the same thread just drive straight to the bottom of the messages.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Jeffrey - Thanks for leaving a review! We hear your concerns regarding the Field App and urge you to reach out to our support team. In the meantime, try to work in areas with good cell service. Since this is a cloud-based app, your service greatly affects speed. We're passing your feedback onto our product team. Thanks again!

Daniel

Good Software with Great Potential

Reviewed on 2021/08/25

Great. Everyone has been a pleasure to work with from Sales to Support

Great. Everyone has been a pleasure to work with from Sales to Support

Pros

I love how integrated everything is and how much it talks with itself. There are so many great integrations with various softwares.

Cons

There seems to be a few breaks in the chain where things dont immediately update in other places, the system is very basic for the cost, and there is very little customization

Housecall Pro, Leap and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Housecall was too constrained and basic with little to no integration

Housecall Pro

Ease of implementation, integration with SRS and Quickbooks

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Daniel - We're glad that you're enjoying the AccuLynx integrations! AccuLynx was created with roofing contractors in mind so that no customization is required. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Jennifer

New user at Apex Roofing

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

We have now been ordering materials through the system and not on hand written papers. We have also been able to communicate better within our company using messages and task lists.

Pros

The functions that the software offers are very vast. Very easy to use. There are multiple layers and it is fun to explore and peel back the capabilities each week through our training calls with Dave.

Cons

No cons. Maybe just that we joined and then they offered other upgrades shortly after. I said something and they said they would give me the sale rate after we do our training.

Jobber

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

The Marketsharp software was not an app our project managers can use in the field.

MarketSharp

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

The software offers so much more than any of the other software's available.
Ryan

Acculynx reviews

Reviewed on 2021/01/24

overall I recommend this software to everyone I can and I want a referral fee damn it!

Pros

I like the all the features i learned to use so far. The automation at milestone changes the material lists order function, Estimating features, preload templets.

Cons

Its a pain to add custom labor charges and custom material thats pretty standard in the industry. Drywall repair is a frequent request or accidential job cost and adding it to the estimate is pain staking. I would like the ability to just use job cost and have my mark up configured into each item.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Ryan - We're glad that you're taking advantage of automation, estimating, and template features in AccuLynx! We also hear your feedback regarding custom labor charges, and are passing that along to our team. Thanks for sharing a review!

Lucas

Premium product

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

Acculynx is allowing us to scale and to take care of customers at a high level even as business increases.

Pros

The automations and integrations are bar none.

Cons

I don't like that most admin tasks cannot be done from the app. I am always on the go and I need functionality from a mobile device.

JobNimbus, Roofr and RoofSnap

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

I outgrew Roofsnap. It does not have any true CRM functionality and it is not scalable.

RoofSnap

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

So I am able implement my processes and my software will be able to grow with me.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Lucas - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software has helped your customer service. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Sherri

I love Acculynx

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

I am very satisfied with Acculynx!

I am very satisfied with Acculynx!

Pros

it is very user friendly, being able to sync with Quickbooks

Cons

sometimes everything doesn't transfer over from Quickbooks?

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Sherri - We're glad you enjoy the AccuLynx and QuickBooks integration. We also hear your feedback regarding data transferring and have shared your review with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Casey

Acculynx review

Reviewed on 2023/02/28

We are able to get high quality reports and estimates to our customer quickly as well as organization of our business flow

Pros

It’s simple and easy to use. Interface is great and not confusing

Cons

I cannot or am unaware of a feature that would allow me to draw roofs for measurements

Response from Exact Logix

Hello Casey - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that AccuLynx has been an easy-to-use software that has helped you organize your business flow.

Carol Anne

Worth the price!

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

Wonderful! Customer service is top notch and everyone I’ve dealt with has been super helpful.

Pros

File management. Estimating is a breeze. Invoicing and inputting payments are user friendly. Customizable dashboard and files.

Cons

Mainly the mobile app. I’d like to be able to download documents that are already on the file to my device.

JobNimbus and Jobber

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Easier to use and make sense of different job stages.

Ease of use.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Carol Anne - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software helps you stay organized and aware of different job stages. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Stephanie

Safe Haven Office Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

I've enjoyed working with the system, it is consistent and doesn't glitch like other systems we used.

Pros

I find the system is very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

The formatting the transferring data from one system to another. Still haven't figured that out so have been manually inputting data.

Buildertrend

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

For many reasons, Job Nimbus glitches often and doesn't have the the amazing and user friendly interface that Acculynx has.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Because it's a better system and we had used it in the past so there is someone on our team with knowledge of the product already.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Stephanie - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you find the system intuitive and easy to use. We know that moving from one system to another can often be overwhelming. Don't be afraid to reach out to our dedicated support team with questions. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Damien

Robust software

Reviewed on 2023/03/13

Some team members have been amazing. Some have been completely absent.

Some team members have been amazing. Some have been completely absent.

Pros

The layout, the look and most of the features.

Cons

Lack of transparency on several items. Mislead on sales call about functionality of some items.

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

The platform had bugs go unfixed for long periods of time. Poor customer service.

Leap

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Felt acculynx was a better fit.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Damien - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are glad to hear that you like the layout of AccuLynx. We appreciate you being a customer!

Val

Key for organizing

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Acculynx is a critical piece of our company remaining organized and efficient. Extremely intuitive.

Pros

Job progress/A/R and documents folder. Ease of estimating and esign

Cons

Not much but if i had to choose perhaps it needs a user friendly job final capitalization tab

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Val - We're glad you enjoy using AccuLynx to quickly create estimates! We hear your feedback regarding a job completion tab and have shared that with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Matthew

Construction Management Made Easy!!!

Reviewed on 2021/08/25

Project management and customer notification are beneficial and excellent with this product.

Pros

The automation of this product now makes this product exceptional.

Cons

The ability to add custom fields to forms would be helpful.

Workiz, Buildertrend and CoConstruct

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

The cost of Salesforce for every add-on and license is outrageous and time-consuming.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

The ease of use and add-ons, along with the automation functions.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Matthew - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad that you enjoy the automation features. Many of our customers find that automations prevent errors and give them more time back in their days!

Erik

Love the photo features

Reviewed on 2023/08/09

I’ve used it in the past and the photo reporting can’t be matched, it’s the only reason why I’m here. If someone matches it I’ll consider leaving. Don’t like paying $3.99 per signature where other cram don’t charge for this feature.

Pros

Photo reports, the albums, PDFs, acculynx camera, and editing.

Cons

Price, I can see $100 per user not $120. Also I’m a startup company wished there is something to help business startups. It’s hard getting up and running. Sending thousands out at startup and to have a big company like acculynx not provide something in return at startup leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Response from Exact Logix

Hello Erik - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking advantage of AccuLynx's photo features. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer!

Adam

Great Platform For Residential Roofing

Reviewed on 2023/03/10

Great program. Great Customer Service. [sensitive content hidden] is an amazing trainer who is responsive.

Pros

All in one from lead to close. PM, Commission tracking, Loan tracking... All around great software

Cons

In ability to change POs when ordering. No sage integration

Jobber

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Ease of use and multifunction

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Adam - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking advantage of our tools and integrations. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Brad

Acculynx Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

I'm able to be more efficient allowing me to generate more business and keep my A+ rating with more customrs.

Pros

It's real time. You can create a file (Lead) the first time you meet someone whether it be standing at their front door, met in the coffee shop/restaurant, or on the phone. If the lead develops into a Prospect and you go to the residence and asses the damage you can take your pictures for documentation purposes and upload them to the file while sitting in front of the customers house. The office has all of the same information, including conversations noted in messages before the field rep. pulls away from the curb. It's a matter of if Acculynx is being used to it's full potential will you really see how efficient it can be.

Cons

It's very important that the pictures upload in the order in which they were taken so that anyone can look at the damage report and follow along by looking at the pictures in order with the report. When I upload pictures from my phone they go in random locations and make it difficult to follow along with the report.

Rob

I've come around on this Accylynx deal!

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

I have used Acculynx on and off for many years. I am notoriously critical of any new program and Acculynx had a few things that frustrated me at first... This is more of a me issue than an Acculynx issue to be honest. It wasn't until I looked into and tried other operating softwares with other companies and shopped around for some different options. In the end.... Acculynx is quite simply the easiest one to use, implement and teach others how to use. There is no equal to it. If you are in the roofing and construction industry this is the program you need to go with.

Pros

It's by far the easiest to use. Out of all the others I've used/looked at, it is by far the least cumbersome and confusing to new users.

Cons

I'm a tough critic sometimes and at the start it had some glitches and would go down for periods here and there for various reasons ... Didn't love the customer service. That was many years ago.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Rob - Glad to hear that you've found that AccuLynx is an easy to use program! We hear your feedback regarding glitches and urge you to reach out to our support team if this ever happens. They're always willing to take a look to see whether it's an issue with our app or the carrier. Thanks again!

Lauren

Basically everything you need in one place

Reviewed on 2021/12/15

Overall Acculynx is a necessity for our company. It is a little pricey per user account, it would be nice if there was a bulk option vs. priced per individual.

Pros

Acculynx is very user-friendly and customizable. We are able to edit and update the workflow to fit our needs, and Acculynx is always updating/upgrading and adding new features to make the workflow easier and accessible.

Cons

Smartdocs take a while to load and edit and when emails are sent from Acculynx they sometimes get missed or sent to the clients' junk or spam folder.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Lauren - We're glad that you've found our software to be user-friendly and customizable. Like you've said, AccuLynx is always working to make its product better for the roofing industry. We also hear your feedback regarding missed emails. Often this is due to the recipient's settings which is something we can't control. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

leo

this is my review

Reviewed on 2023/08/14

Pros

"The tracking is great, and it's so simple to find what I need. I enjoy how quickly I can produce an estimate."I enjoy that there are no glitches. It's convenient to have software that can do everything.

Cons

It hasn't been with me long enough for me to become irritated by any aspect.In the event that a note is inadvertently placed in the incorrect file, this may cause some confusion.

Response from Exact Logix

Hello Leo - Thank you for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking full advantage of our software. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer!

Kevin

Acculynx Review

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Excellent and very useful.

Excellent and very useful.

Pros

This program is the absolute easiest to use in the industry today. It can be customized to fit your companies specific needs. The training for new users could not be easier. The reports are helpful and easy to understand and customize. I love the new automation features, it makes it seamless for staff and ensures follow up and consistent communication with homeowners.

Cons

The one feature I'd like to see available and made to be easier for us users, being able to build templates for the material order forms. With that said, when sending the order off, not need to save first, then send.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Kevin! Thank you for your review and for being a great AccuLynx customer. Your business means the world to us! We're continuously updating the product to better fit our customers needs, so we'll be sure to share your feedback with the correct teams. Thanks again!

Dillon

Good product for new companies

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

Although it is pricey the best part about the software is the customer service. Any time I have a question or issue I can reach a rep quickly and they are very helpful.

Pros

Supply house integration, template management.

Cons

Field app does not have an inspection report.

Leap

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

I had used it at a previous company.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Dillon - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx and for being a customer! We're glad that you enjoy the seamless integrations and templates available in AccuLynx. Thanks again!

Jon

New Acculynx User

Reviewed on 2022/02/09

Good so far. As we go into our heavier season (we are located in Chicago) we will have a better read.

Pros

We just signed up from Acculynx at the beginning of this year and are in the process of transferring CRM's from Job Nimbus. Acculynx is significantly more user friendly and has vastly higher intuitive paths in the system. My favorite part so far is that the visibility of estimates, orders, and job progress is outstanding.

Cons

Our guided training so far has been fine, but the instructor seems very concerned about staying on script. Also, a few suggestions we have made as new users have been brushed aside as we were directed to the "idea page" or some such automated landing spot. Shouldn't Acculynx actively encourage feedback from new users with fresh sets of eyes who might see things they don't in house (along with promoting customer satisfaction)?

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Jon - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad that you've been able to get started with AccuLynx.

We do actively seek out feedback from our customers. The "I Have an Idea" page is a way for us to really track these ideas from our users so that we can see what features or changes are the most requested. On that page, you can also see what features have been requested by other customers and can vote on those that are most important to you.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and for being an Acculynx customer!

Jennifer

Easy to use, good software

Reviewed on 2021/06/28

good project tracking software, CRM system. Lacks a bit on the accounting side and how it interacts with Quickbooks. also, would like more specific permissions so we can restrict users easier.

Pros

it is easy to use and user friendly. training videos are available to help new users.

Cons

the programmers do not understand accounting or take that into account when they make changes which have caused problems for us.
would like to be on a user committee that reviews or tests changes before they are made to ensure no accounting issues.
changes are made without notification.
permissions/restrictions are very vague so it is difficult to restrict users.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Jennifer - We love seeing that you take advantage of our training videos! We also hear your concerns regarding the accounting features. We've got some exciting Quickbooks updates rolling out later this year that will help ease this. Regardless, we're passing your feedback onto our product team.

Thomas

Works well

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

Pros

Cloud base, and easy to use. Like the ability to e-sign contracts.

Cons

Writing estimates is not the easiest. Would like to see estimate writing redone.

Easy of use.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Thomas - We're glad you enjoy the e-sign and cloud features offered in AccuLynx. We hear your feedback regarding estimates and are passing that onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!