The Devine Group Suite

Employee assessments & talent analytic tools

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to use, great customer service, and worth the investment for our organization

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

The software is very easy to use. The software is web-based so you can access it anywhere. Our company invested in this because of the versatility of it.

Lisa N.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Has become one of my favorite assessment tools to use with clients

Reviewed on 2018/02/18

It provides me with a reliable tool that I am confident taking to clients as a tool to address many of their employee challenges

Pros

The breadth of the employee life cycle it covers hiring, developing and coaching. Can use the results of team development, succession planning, and culture assessments. Ability to use either the extensive library of benchmarked Success Profiles or create custom profiles.

Client support is fabulous. customer service agent has been a great partner in helping me understand the tool and to identify new applications for the Devine. Response time to questions and support needs is unmatched by similar products I use.

Cons

Not easy to go in and add new reports to an existing individual. Would like to be able to create Team Training Scorecard myself and not rely on contacting Devine Group.

Pamela C.

Everyone at Devine is very customer service orientated and dedicated to solving our problems.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Better insight to potential new hires and also of our current employees.

Pros

Online and access to results immediately. Opportunity to try different profiles with the data match and see where the best possible fit might be for any individual.

Douglas A.

I've worked with the Devine Group since 1993...great products and service

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

Their ability to keep the web applications simple, the support service strong and the continual internal learning of the Devine Group creates profitable opportunities for clients.

Belinda B.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Excellent service and a very value-add tool to use for leadership development.

Reviewed on 2018/02/19

Pros

The tool is very easy to use. The link in the email works great for our employees to get access to the tool.

Tessa D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Our company has used this software for several years successfully ~

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Pros

We have never experienced any issues with sending prospective candidates to use this software ~ it is very user friendly.

Walt R.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The team at The Devine Group are very focused on our needs!

Talent development

Pros

The software is very thorough with a broad depth of items that are measured. The Interview Guide comes along with excellent suggested questions for the Recruiter to use.

Cons

The Devine Inventory process takes a solid 30+ minutes to complete when our teams in the field have complained that their associates and candidates only have a few minutes to dedicate themselves to projects like this.

Kirk A.

Super easy to use. I send a link to a client, their candidate clicks on it and they are off!

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

Easy to use, easy to understand, very helpful to people looking to gain insight on them or their people

Beth S.

The inventory is a fantastic product, and the software is very reliable.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

It's a great way for me to begin working with clients. I feel confident in directing them to the assessment. It takes very little time to complete, and the results are phenomenally informative.

Pros

The results it delivers and the reliability of using it. I also find the support from the Devine group to be prompt and helpful.

Cons

I would like to see aspects of the report (specifically the recommendations section) updated to reflect a greater diversity of resources.

Brooke B.

Every person in recruiting should have Devine!

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

Generates great reports and the tools/software is really easy to use.

Cons

The marketing resources is just alright. It is an extra, but think it could be built out a bit more.

Matt N.

most effective diagnosis tool available

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

Pros

this tool allows me to predictably diagnose the strengths and weaknesses of the people my clients are looking to hire and grow. Since switching to Devine from a compeitive tool we have seen a personal productivity jump of more than 60% in new hires

Cons

the format of the test is a bianary choice and it is frustrating to answer the questions (this is a feature not a bug) the frustration helps make the test more accurate

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Fantastic hiring & development assessments that greatly increased the quality of our new hires.

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

We love using The Devine Group because it's extremely accessible & effective. Only after a couple of days, there was a flood of quality candidates available to us.

Cons

Initially there were concerns with scaling up to our business size but it became immediately clear that it would scale up extremely well. The UI is easy to use & assessments can be accessed from nearly anywhere.

The Devine Group has been an incredible partner of mine for many years. A++++

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

Recruiting the right talent for the hospitality industry is a huge undertaking. I absolutely swear by The Devine Group. Their ability to define the exact skill set for the various positions is incredible. Each & every single time that I went outside the parameters, it didn't work. They are an incredible help in saving me time and money when it comes to recruiting.

Cons

There are times when we need to look outside the listed competencies for a particular position. When that happens however, they are very quick to send recommendations or work with you.

Susie R.

Lori has been great and replies to my requests within minutes!

Reviewed on 2018/02/19

Pros

Processing reports and viewing is easy! I send Devine UVSales links and run talent matches daily and the process goes smoothly every time.

Erica F.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Other for 1+ year

The Devine Group is so easy to work with! The array of tools provided help us to reach our...

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Pros

The amazing ability to get an accurate assessment of candidate and employee behavior tendencies. There are so many tools to assist in employee and company development and we love how it can be tailored to very specific roles and functions.

Cons

It would be great to have a standard informational sheet that can be shared with individuals being asked to take the DI, explaining the assessment and what it measures with a customizable section for the employer to add their purpose for administration of the assessment.

Megan K.

Great customer service from our rep when I had questions or needed additional information set...

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

It helped us determine best fit for our internal employees to make sure they were in the correct job for their skills/personality. It also helped determine skills/personality fit for candidates during the hiring process that may not have come out during the interview.

Pros

Wide range of information that was helpful to determine the best fit for our existing employees within the company along with good information to help us determine the best candidate for our open office/management positions. Easy to use system. Able to run a candidate/employee against multiple positions to help determine that best fit.

Kim M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Love this product. Couldn't hire without it!

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Pros

The ease in which it helps us determine if potential team members have the necessary behavioral traits to do each role.

Kimberly W.

Solutions........Corrections........Awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

Pros

I loved using this program. I got to use this program for a short period of time. I loved how you could see employee improvements and seek advancement for me was amazing.

Cons

I cost of the program was a little costly. I was all about it but once we presented for the final say it was shut down. Managers felt we could recognize someone for excellence by evaluations and not tracking by a system. If they were going to shine we would see.

Celia C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great experience overall, very useful tool and fantastic customer support!

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

It is a very comprehensive tool that strategically helps in the decision of hiring the best fit for the position. It is very complete and it is a strategic tool for my company.

Ashley W.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

This software was just what we were looking for. It was easy to use & provided valuable...

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Information provided in chart form making it easy to understand
Valuable information including customized interview questions
Customer service was outstanding
Reasonable price

Cons

We've only used the software for one hire at this point in time so I do not have any cons to share. The process was very smooth from start to finish.

Jessica S.

The team at the Devine Group has been supportive to our needs and is always available for our...

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Pros

The new integration into our ATS. This has assisted our hiring process with efficiency and the availability for all necessary managers to review results in one system. Also the ability to configure the assessments to meet our company needs and the type of candidates we are seeking that best fit our culture and organizational goals. Todd Young has been a pleasure to work with and is always willing to discuss any needs or recommendations requested by our company.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Easy to use and accurate.

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Insight into team members. Easy search capability. Easy to use multiple products.

I log onto wingnut.com. Not sure why that's the name. Oh well. Other than that the portal seems to work really well. I can always find what I need.

Pros

Easy to search and use. Easy to print. The reporting is easy to use. you can get support when you need it. It is a flexible portal,

• Industry: Hospitality

Have worked with the Devine Inventory at 3 large hospitality companies.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

The Devine Inventory solution allows you to review candidates for specific job competencies. The reports allow you to measure all candidates equally and fairly. Knowing areas for development allows hiring managers to thoughtfully consider the candidate to the actual business need. The actual report includes desired and undesired behavioral descriptions for each competency . It also provides a list of screening questions to qualify the candidates experience related to the score, enabling all hiring managers to best interpret the report and feel comfortable with their decision on the candidate.

Sherry B.

Devine Group Enterprise Product

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

I've worked with the Devine Group for many years. I find the organization customer focused and flexible. They partner with us where they can to continuously improve the data available and help to analyze it.

Pros

I like the integration of the tool from both a recruitment and a development perspective. I also like the fact that the profiles can be modified to the nuances of our positions and competencies.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software.

Jc R.

I have used the Devine Inventory for 15 years and have found it incredibly valuable to...

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Helps with our recruiting and mentoring processes. It adds validity to the recruiting portion and helps keep our culture strong. Adds another data point to our process and allows us to follow up with detailed behavioral based interviewing to make better decisions

Pros

Quality of information, amount of data and the validity of the tool.
I also like that it can be used for hiring and then for coaching and developing an employee once they are hired. The use of either custom or establish profiles has been great as well.

Cons

I would love an online portal to store and access the tool - we currently don't have this option with our company.