Showing 90 reviews of 77

Cross-platform VoIP softphone dialer for SIP and IAX systems

Showing 90 reviews of 77
Akhilesh M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Excellent product endpoint connectivity tests.

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Overall experience is good and as a free user it is the best product out there.

Pros

The best part of Zoiper is I am able to test out call connectivity for endpoint users without using any physical phone ( cumbersome task!). Zoiper has an easy way to test call connectivity and User interface is also quite helpful in understanding.

Cons

They should improve deployment steps as it is not helpful in understanding. We had to take help of DevOps and technical team just for installing it.

Calling expert for Covid Crisis

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

It is nice addition to the store.
It's makes global calling experience more worthy.
It's helps to record the calls over cloud and that is very important for business quality prospective.
It helps to leave your phone systems or equipment forget without any second thought.
It helps to work from any corner of the world without any dependency of IT which was a big concern for organization,.
Thats all for now and once again Zoiper will go high ,I can tell you.

Pros

What i really like is the way it helps the 21st business who are experiencing critical time across the globe due to Covid 19 epidemic, which compelled people to lock down at home but help your employer at work. I feel like due to such wealthy and powerful tool or software like zoiper this has been possible for employee like us to deliver the best ,disregard small challenges at your new work desk at home.As 21century organization work across the globe as common thing but this software really helps to overcome the calling challenges, server,security,equipment etc and most importantly it deliver absolute security to connect across the globe in the same way a secure connection provided at your organization desk for business for which organization spends millions and billions ,using phone systems , record calls for quality,monitoring , individual lines extension etc.It make things so easy for a global business to survive with more determination which cannot be easily forgotten.I think it took all the pain a business was striving for to fulfill the needs of one's organization .It feels amazing to explore such softwares more and more.

Cons

It's only two weeks I am using this software and their is lot to explore .only thing I could say it's amazing however my personal feeling about this software is I think The FAQ section needs to be looked into .few more details would be more helpful to use by a newcommer

Zoiper Voip Phone

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

I use it daily, the head office is configured with NAT with its public Ip and it allows me to be registered both with the company's internal network and with my home network or my mobile service provider

Pros

It is very practical, what I like most is that it has its application for Android which allows you to be always connected to the central IP where you are registered, it has a wide range of codecs supported and great support on the web

Cons

It consumes enough battery of the cellular one and in occasions it usually leaves announcements

James C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Amazing Soft Phone

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

This soft phone integrates with so many PBX’s and has a mobile app to keep your business and personal phone separate.

Cons

I haven’t found many cons about this application it executed and performs for all of our needs. Simply great

Travis Y.

A Call Center's Best Friend

Reviewed on 2018/08/04

ZoiPer allows our company to manage multiple phone lines and queues efficiently

Pros

ZoiPer is perfect for managing a call center in that enables the easy and efficient solutions for inbound and outbound calls.

Cons

The technicality of how ZoiPer works and to set up likely requires a technician or IT resouurce

Vera K.

Vera's Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Pros

The software is very useful und has an nice, clean interface, which makes it very easy to use.

Cons

The log-in process is very complicated. You need to enter a lot of numbers and codes and stuff no one understands. Also the connection is quite fragile and the program can get problems with certain internet providers.

Leilani grace D.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

I love Zoiper!

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

Zoiper is a helpful dialer. I have used this back when I built up my homebased company online. There is no issue in audio settings. It is clear.

Cons

Zoiper is not that easy to download. I had a hard time choosing what type of dialer needs to download for my windows. There are lots of options in their website which is very confusing.

Emilio D.
  • Industry: Automotive

SIP voice calls

Reviewed on 2020/03/01

I choose Zoiper because its availability in both desktop & iOS. I think there’s also a android version which I haven’t tried yet.
I use it primarily in my iPhone over a vpn to connect to the work account. Works fine.

Pros

It is easy to setup. It allows you to use your SIP accounts all over the world as long as you have a decent internet connection.

Cons

I used the desktop version and the IOS, the sound quality is not the best I have tried but it gets the job done.

Bipin K.

Regularly using the Zoiper VoIP phone application, which is easy to use having basic...

Reviewed on 2018/01/15

My team communicates through this software on day today basis. Its our simple communication tool for all levels of personnel.

Pros

It is easy to set up having simple interface. The most utilized functions are available with single touch. Works best with all types of PBXes.

Cons

Voice and video quality is average. It has limited functions and the advanced functions that are incorporated are cumbersome to use.

Patrick K.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Zoiper advantages

Reviewed on 2020/04/04

Pros

It has a very friendly user interface. All function keys are easy to manipulate and execute.

Cons

IBecausewe were using the free version we experienced calls taking time to switch off.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

my review for ZoiPer

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

i liked how the settings was detailed that i can almost control every single feature.

Cons

i can't edit a number in the logs before calling, it needs to be written all over again. also if there's a free trial so i can check all the features before i decide to go pro would be an advantage

Ashley S.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Pretty Interface, but poor performing backend

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Horrible. Didn't even have to wait a day to encounter issues. The issues and struggles become immediately apparent.

Pros

The updated User Interface certainly attracted me to the product, giving the impression of a well-thought-through product. But as soon as I tried to use, it technical errors made the platform impossible to use.

Cons

Very unstable and unreliable. I couldn't answer calls. When I would click on a contact it wouldn't dial the contacts number. While I don't envy any developer who has to program for multiple platforms, the various issues encountered in multiple core areas of the software suggest that they released far too quickly without really testing the product sufficently.

Raul S.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Very satisfied user

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Absolutely great.

Pros

Allows a great flexibility when using mobile communications all over the world.

Cons

The colors of the program are not subject of customization.

If you already have your VoIP solution and need a softphone only, Zoiper is for you!

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Pros

I like the fact that it's compatible with any VoIP solution as long as you get the right credential numbers and hook it up in the right way. The set up instructions are very self-explanatory and easy to follow. Once you're set up incoming calls and outbound calls are easy to do.

Cons

Their customer support is based in New Zealand and that makes it almost impossible to get help during american office hours.

Sarah B.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Not bad

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Pros

I like that it's easy to use and user friendly. I like that it makes it so I can take phone calls from the same number from almost anywhere.

Cons

It is hard to do international calls, and sometimes the call quality isn't great. Isn't great from remote areas.

• Used Monthly for Free Trial

Easy Voip software

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

I set this software up for our sales team and it was fast and easy to use.

Pros

I like that this software offers a free service which is pretty advanced and solid.
Also the setup is very simple and intuitive.

Cons

Basically there a no things to complain about. Its a free voip client and works great!
Maybe they could update the interface a little bit, but that's not a huge deal.

Denise L.

Iphone edition doesn't work

Reviewed on 2018/12/30

Pros

Helps to forward text and voicemail to email.

Cons

Does not notify when calls come in. Cannot send outgoing text.

Paul Z.

Zoiper - One of the best sip clients ever seen!

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Once moved to a SIP platform I found this software, really great, I can talk easily with the customer while you have an overview of other incoming calls and who is busy, really useful!

Pros

Zoiper is fast, has all the features you need in a small business, from picking up multiple calls, forwarding calls, making a conference call, to record a call if its needed and having a history of all your calls, to see if an customer was contacting you before, even after 2 years the client doesn't slow down.

Cons

All the headsets work really well, but special features of headsets are not working, like the button to pickup a call or to hang-up ( Plantronics Voyager )

Jonathan A.

I have been able to make calls without problems, with the use of hands-free it listens better,

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

I have been able to make VoIP calls to different countries for work without problems, when I travel I have it in my mobile and can communicate using the internet.

Pros

242/5000
That you can use the free version and it works quite well, although the version that is paid has more features and improves communication, it can be installed on mobiles and pc, and you can make calls in conferences with very good audio.

Cons

Sometimes the software has closed unexpectedly, but I simply open it and it works again. The screens are not as elegant as the others I've worked with.

Aaron K.

Best tool to take your work phone wherever you go.

Reviewed on 2017/10/21

We have been able to more effectively scale our training efforts as our teams can listen to live phone calls more easily to learn best practices. This tool has also made it easier for our remote employees to communicate more efficiently.

Pros

I love that this software is available on mobile devices, iOS and Android. The desktop app is extremely helpful for when you need to make several calls working from a computer, but the mobile app makes it easy to take those calls wherever you are.

There have been times that I was working out of the office and used the Zoiper app to stay in contact with customers. Why not use my cell phone? Because the Zoiper app syncs my office phone with my cell phone, which is useful for making calls with international clients.

We also use Zoiper for training. We can use of office phone system to listen into phone calls, which is especially helpful when training our outbound sales and sales development teams. We can visually see who is on the phone, then dial the extension on our mobile, and move around freely without being tied to the desk.

Cons

Sometimes the device has issues connecting to our server. I don't know if that is a "them" problem or an "us" (internal systems) problem. Usually, the issues are resolved quickly. Restarting the app seems to do the trick.

David K.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

does what i need it to

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Pros

We use this along with VICIdial, Ive never had any issues

Cons

I had to have our tech setup VICI to work with this. Not a bad thing, I'm just not a tech

Ulises R.

The best softphone.

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

We tried with other software and havent the same results.
Zoiper has so many options for call control and recording.
Is a totally stable softphone we use it with 4 kinds of pbx and works with all.

Pros

so many stable

Cons

no one

Simple to use, configure and store contacts.

Reviewed on 2018/05/27

By testing it I was able to establish a clear opinion for its purchase and deployment in a free platform network for use in a health call center system

Pros

The similarity of its interface to a real phone and its dark solos, which do not hit the eye. I also like how easy it is to store a list of contacts in the

Cons

What I like the least is that many basic functions such as transfer are not included in the trial and can not evaluate their use

• Industry: Medical Practice

Digital phone @ every computer..

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

Very easy to learn and use.. Perfect for what we need..

Pros

Each employee has thier own digital phone at thier computer.. Works with Bluetooth headset too talk and listen.. Built-in Caller id.. Save contacts.. Perfect for small offices

Cons

If you don't have internet you don't have a phone... However.. Pretty much that is the same with every phone now.. It's easy to use!

Attila F.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Best for the VoIP call

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

Most of the overseas calls I manage with the Zoiper VoIP function, for pennies

Pros

- easy account adding for the most used global VoIP providers
- good recording functions
- working on different devices
- good incall functions

Cons

- customer support too slow
- consumes a lot of power on the Android phone
- lag in conversation